PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State Sports Doc Molested Thousands. Keep Rep. Jim Jordan OUT OF IT!

RandomGuy
07-03-2018, 01:36 PM
"[Team Doctor Richard] Strauss sexually assaulted male athletes in at least fifteen varsity sports during his employment at OSU from 1978 through 1998," [former wrestler Michael] DiSabato wrote in a June 26 email to Kathleen M. Trafford of Porter Wright Morris & Arthur, the Columbus-based law firm that represents Ohio State. "Athlete victims include members of the following programs: football, basketball, wrestling, swimming, cheerleading, volleyball, lacrosse, gymnastics, ice hockey, soccer, baseball, tennis, track and cross country."

Chillingly, DiSabato added: "Based on testimony from victim athletes from each of the aforementioned varsity sports, we estimate that Strauss sexually assaulted and/or raped a minimum of 1,500/2,000 athletes at OSU from 1978 through 1998."

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students. [...]

Jordan, who was assistant wrestling coach at the university from 1986 to 1994, has repeatedly said he knew nothing of the abuse until former students began speaking out this spring. His denials, however, have been met with skepticism and anger from some former members of the wrestling team.

Three former wrestlers told NBC News that it was common knowledge that Strauss showered regularly with the students and inappropriately touched them during appointments, and said it would have been impossible for Jordan to be unaware; one wrestler said he told Jordan directly about the abuse.
----------------------------------------------------
https://www.wonkette.com/jim-jordan-never-saw-nothin

Pavlov
07-03-2018, 01:39 PM
I was going to put this under the mother of all conspiracies thread. TSA will attack the investigators.

RandomGuy
07-03-2018, 01:41 PM
"I considered Jim Jordan a friend," DiSabato said. "But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn't know what was going on."

RandomGuy
07-03-2018, 01:42 PM
I was going to put this under the mother of all conspiracies thread. TSA will attack the investigators.

Ohio State University has engaged law firm Perkins Coie to conduct an extensive investigation of abuse at the school, and 150 witnesses have already been interviewed. NBC's story will undoubtedly ratchet up pressure on Jordan to meet with the investigators.

Crisis actors I'm sure, to distract from pizzagate and Hillary's emails.

RandomGuy
07-03-2018, 01:44 PM

Irony of course, being if the DOJ has to step in...

I'm sure Rosenstein is getting ready to subpoena Jordan's phone calls. :rollin

Reck
07-03-2018, 05:18 PM
:lol All the chumpettes in the gallery trying to sperm shield for Rosenstein as Jim Jordan hands him his ass...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVSD9K5kp0

There goes one of Derp's hero.

:lol Having a penchant for sexual assaulters
:lol Wrestling coach
:lol pedo

Spurtacular
07-03-2018, 11:47 PM
WONKETTE DOT COM

:lmao Today's chumpettes

koriwhat
07-04-2018, 04:32 AM
Adults being molested by their coach... not kids, adults. What a bunch of pussies.

pgardn
07-04-2018, 06:32 AM
He done as a lead.
If he ever really had a chance to begin with.

boutons_deux
07-04-2018, 07:53 AM
Paul Ryan just weighed in on pro-Trump rep’s teen boy sex scandal and it does not bode well

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/875407557862543362/aLb2pZIS_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews)World News Tonight
(https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews)✔@ABCWorldNews
(https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews)
Rep. Jim Jordan denies new claims he failed to address alleged sexual abuse by a team physician while he was an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State University in the late 1980s.

https://abcn.ws/2KxdO52 (https://t.co/EJO5cR6L7L)pic.twitter.com/S1TJDjn3Dm (https://t.co/S1TJDjn3Dm)

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/875407557862543362/aLb2pZIS_normal.jpg (https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews)

World News Tonight
✔@ABCWorldNews

MORE: Speaker Paul Ryan:

“These are serious allegations and issues.

The university has rightfully initiated a full investigation into the matter.

The speaker will await the findings of that inquiry.”

http://abcn.ws/2z7G9db (https://t.co/JKXaQrVLAw)
2:38 PM - Jul 3, 2018 (https://twitter.com/ABCWorldNews/status/1014231848409600008)

https://washingtonpress.com/2018/07/03/paul-ryan-just-weighed-in-on-pro-trump-reps-teen-boy-sex-scandal-and-it-does-not-bode-well/

RandomGuy
07-05-2018, 10:25 AM
WONKETTE DOT COM

Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students...

Is this funny to you?

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Rep. Jim Jordan, the powerful Republican congressman from Ohio, is being accused by former wrestlers he coached more than two decades ago at Ohio State University of failing to stop the team doctor from molesting them and other students...

Is this funny to you?

It's funny that adult males have no spines and come back decades later to blame their pussy actions on someone else. What a bunch of cowards.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 01:07 PM
It's funny that adult males have no spines and come back decades later to blame their pussy actions on someone else. What a bunch of cowards.Failing to stop a coworker from molesting college kids is a cowardly pussy action.

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Failing to stop a coworker from molesting college kids is a cowardly pussy action.

Lmao these dudes were/are pussies straight up. Funny how adults can't take responsibility but want to push blame on rep jordan. Grow a spine or call the cops. Bunch of pussies those adult wrestlers are.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 01:14 PM
Lmao these dudes were/are pussies straight up. Funny how adults can't take responsibility but want to push blame on rep jordan. Grow a spine or call the cops. Bunch of pussies those adult wrestlers are.Why didn't Jordan call the cops? Why was he a spineless pussy?

Spurtacular
07-05-2018, 02:12 PM

Is this funny to you?

Obvious fallacy. Shut your piehole.

ducks
07-05-2018, 02:16 PM
Why didn't Jordan call the cops? Why was he a spineless pussy?

Why did no one not even a wrestler say anything years ago
Spineless

Chucho
07-05-2018, 02:17 PM

Citing an action can't be a fallacy, you dummy. You're just terrible with words. But let me show you:

Chucho: Derp can't use words properly. (Citing an action, making an observation)

Derp: Fallacy!

That's not how you employ the word. Now allow us to suffer your pedantic abuse of "cuck" and "chumpette".

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:18 PM
Why did no one not even a wrestler say anything years ago
SpinelessWhy do you want to blame the victims, ducks?

Spurtacular
07-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Citing an action can't be a fallacy, you dummy. You're just terrible with words. But let me show you:

Chucho: Derp can't use words properly. (Citing an action, making an observation)

Derp: Fallacy!

That's not how you employ the word. Now allow us to suffer your pedantic abuse of "cuck" and "chumpette".

You think claiming a false argument isn't a fallacy? You should go to the gyno already, dude.

Chucho
07-05-2018, 02:31 PM
You think claiming a false argument isn't a fallacy? You should go to the gyno already, dude.

So it's a false claim now? You know this how?

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:31 PM
You think claiming a false argument isn't a fallacy? You should go to the gyno already, dude.It's an accusation. That isn't a fallacy. You can try calling it a false accusation, but that's just your knee jerk reaction. You haven't even read the article.

Spurtacular
07-05-2018, 02:51 PM
So it's a false claim now? You know this how?

I don't have time to explain basic reading to you; sorry.

Spurtacular
07-05-2018, 02:52 PM
It's an accusation. That isn't a fallacy. You can try calling it a false accusation, but that's just your knee jerk reaction. You haven't even read the article.

Baseless accusation is the same thing, dickhead.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:53 PM
I don't have time to explain basic reading to you; sorry.You didn't have time to read the article.

Baseless accusation is the same thing, dickhead.You didn't read the article.

Reck
07-05-2018, 03:02 PM
It's funny that adult males have no spines and come back decades later to blame their pussy actions on someone else. What a bunch of cowards.

You sound like you've been molested as a kid who went along with it. No wonder you get triggered so easily. Also melts down on every post. :lmao

Chucho
07-05-2018, 03:16 PM

You should find more time to learn how to use your new vocabulary words properly.

Reck
07-05-2018, 03:25 PM

What an ingrate.

Chucho is correcting you and educating you. Apologize and thank him.

Or you could try not embarrassing yourself daily.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 03:26 PM
What an ingrate.

Or you could try not embarrassing yourself daily.:lol It's not like we're lying when we correct him on these simple concepts.

ducks
07-05-2018, 03:50 PM
Why do you want to blame the victims, ducks?

I am not I am asking why they hide and not report it
it should have stopped be less victims if it happened

the victims if it happened were wrong not reporting it to someone as others
adults that knew about it were wrong also

Chucho
07-05-2018, 04:01 PM
:lol It's not like we're lying when we correct him on these simple concepts.

Yeah, having a basic grasp on your own vocabulary must be something exclusive to chumpettes and cucks.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 04:04 PM
I am not I am asking why they hide and not report it
it should have stopped be less victims if it happened

the victims if it happened were wrong not reporting it to someone as others
adults that knew about it were wrong alsoIOW you're blaming the victims.

Spurtacular
07-05-2018, 06:39 PM
What an ingrate.

Or you could try not embarrassing yourself daily.

Better get your potshots in now, tranny. Weekend coming up; I'm sure you'll need all the time you can get to blow dudes.

boutons_deux
07-05-2018, 06:46 PM
4th wrestler says that spineless co-conspirator Repug Jordan knew the doc was sexually molesting students.

Reck
07-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Better get your potshots in now, tranny. Weekend coming up; I'm sure you'll need all the time you can get to blow dudes.

What are you talking about?

Dont tell me you have a calendar of gay events? :lmao

AaronY
07-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Adults being molested by their coach... not kids, adults. What a bunch of pussies.
Defending molesters to own the libs

spurraider21
07-05-2018, 07:23 PM
libcucks get so triggered by molesters

DMC
07-05-2018, 09:10 PM
"Ignore me while I suck this"

"I don't approve, when you're done I'm calling the cops"

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 09:15 PM
You sound like you've been molested as a kid who went along with it. No wonder you get triggered so easily. Also melts down on every post. :lmao

i realistically have no idea what you speak of nor do i have an inkling of what it sounds like to have been molested... do tell tranny! your lack of being a man is your downfall just like those adult male wrestlers who were just as pussy as you are sissy boy.

defending molesters? lmao! anything for you to look over the fact that these were all grown adults and not kids. why is it they get a pass for not being a real man and knocking that fucking doc out cold? you and them are more than likely cut from the same cloth.

why are so many of you sissy boys?

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 09:19 PM
4th wrestler says that spineless co-conspirator Repug Jordan knew the doc was sexually molesting students.

all you sissy fucks are showing your true colors indeed... sissy is the name of yalls game. did jordan molest these ADULTS? nah? then fuck if he knew or not. they're adults and should act accordingly by reflecting on their own inability to man up. if i had to wager, they're all gay, loved every minute of it, and are all libs looking for their 15 mins of fame and the fact that JJ just demolished RR on cspan a mere week ago. funny how all this comes to light the week after RR's testimony on the hill.

i don't believe in coincidences but i do believe yall are all sissy's.

AaronY
07-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Neutral observer koriwhat just neutrally observing the things hes supposed to neutrally observe from the neutral zone

Isitjustme?
07-05-2018, 09:26 PM

You could beat these wrestlers in a fight definitely

AaronY
07-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Obviously Soros hired these people tbh. from what I hear after hiring all the Roy Moore accusers Soros got a bulk discount and the first four accusers here came free

Isitjustme?
07-06-2018, 10:42 AM
Yet another pussy comes forward

RandomGuy
07-06-2018, 10:58 AM

defending treason to own the libs

lying to own the libs

suppressing voting to own the libs

pushing the voter fraud myth to own the libs

The right wants to win at any cost, and have rather baldly abandoned any attempt at even pretending to have principles at this point.

RandomGuy
07-06-2018, 11:02 AM
WONKETTE DOT COM

Is this funny to you?

No fallacy at all.

Just trying to understand what anyone could find funny about a bunch of college kids being molested, and a coach who looked the other way.

Is that funny to you? Am I missing something here?

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 11:08 AM
No fallacy at all.

Just trying to understand what anyone could find funny about a bunch of college kids being molested, and a coach who looked the other way.

Is that funny to you? Am I missing something here?

Are you really trying? Obviously, I never said such a thing would be funny.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:07 PM
You could beat these wrestlers in a fight definitely

never said i could.... that's the problem with you sissy fucks; yall jump to conclusions to try and push your chest out.

with that said, i wouldn't allow some dude to touch me not now, when i was in college, nor as a kid. those wrestler's are sissy's just like you are.

ps: again, jordan body slams rosenstein on the hill and all of a sudden these sissy's come out crying foul. yeah, you're woke!

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:09 PM
never said i could.... that's the problem with you sissy fucks; yall jump to conclusions to try and push your chest out.

with that said, i wouldn't allow some dude to touch me not now, when i was in college, nor as a kid. those wrestler's are sissy's just like you are.

ps: again, jordan body slams rosenstein on the hill and all of a sudden these sissy's come out crying foul. yeah, you're woke!lol blaming victims of sexual abuse because you love Trump.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Just trying to understand what anyone could find funny about a bunch of college kids...

i find it funny that when the narrative doesn't fit your agenda then you use terms like "kids" to get the emotional reaction you seek. last time i checked, they were all adults at the time of their abuse.

so jordan looked the other way, right? did any of these "kids" ever go seek justice by reporting such abuse to the police?

kids... lmao

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:15 PM
i find it funny that when the narrative doesn't fit your agenda then you use terms like "kids" to get the emotional reaction you seek. last time i checked, they were all adults at the time of their abuse.

so jordan looked the other way, right? did any of these "kids" ever go seek justice by reporting such abuse to the police?

kids... lmaoA doctor employed by a university sexually abused college students.

You're fine with that.

Just dandy.

You cheer it.

koriwhat
lol blaming victims of sexual abuse because you love Trump.

i'm blaming yall dipshits for trying to mold this into something other than what it is. grown adult men who has physical attributes to fight off any such abuse and instead just went along with it until their political affiliation saw an opportunity to blame the opposition. they were all grown adult men, who wrestle, but still pussies just like yourself pav, isitjustme, and the like.

Pavlov
i'm blaming yall dipshits for trying to mold this into something other than what it is. grown adult men who has physical attributes to fight off any such abuse and instead just went along with it until their political affiliation saw an opportunity to blame the opposition. they were all grown adult men, who wrestle, but still pussies.

A doctor employed by a university sexually abused college students.

You're fine with that.

Just dandy.

You cheer it.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:18 PM
A doctor employed by a university sexually abused college students.

You're fine with that.

Just dandy.

You cheer it.

who said i was fine with that? do you never see how in the last reply i called yall out for this same stupid tactic? fucking hilarious.

you're a pussy, they're pussies, and that doc should've been jailed but guess what.... those pussies didn't speak up for decades and only after the RR cspan showdown. it's like clockwork with you, your ilk, and the political ideology you subscribe to.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:20 PM
who said i was fine with that? do you never see how in the last reply i called yall out for this same stupid tactic? fucking hilarious.

you're a pussy, they're pussies, and that doc should've been jailed but guess what.... those pussies didn't speak up for decades and only after the RR cspan showdown. it's like clockwork with you, your ilk, and the political ideology you subscribe to.You're blaming the victims. That's the biggest pussy move of all time.

The only reason you are doing it is because you love Trump.

It's pathetic.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:20 PM
keep twisting whatever you'd like pav and trying to put words in my mouth i never said. at the end of the day, you and those like you are a disgrace to this nation and we don't need any more sissy men like yall in our society let alone our nation.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:21 PM
keep twisting whatever you'd like pav and trying to put words in my mouth i never said. at the end of the day, you and those like you are a disgrace to this nation and we don't need any more sissy men like yall in our society let alone our nation.You blamed the victims with your own words.

You're just a sad person.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:22 PM
You're blaming the victims. That's the biggest pussy move of all time.

The only reason you are doing it is because you love Trump.

It's pathetic.

this post of yours is what's pathetic. then again, you're pathetic and i'd expect nothing less from your sissy fucking self.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:23 PM
this post of yours is what's pathetic. then again, you're pathetic and i'd expect nothing less from your sissy fucking self.You blamed the victims of sexual assault out of your love for Trump.

Look at what you've become.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:27 PM
You blamed the victims with your own words.

You're just a sad person.

i look at all this logically without emotion pav. that's the difference between you and i. you want to make victims out of everyone. i think people should grow spines. we're just different and thank god for that!

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:32 PM
i look at all this logically without emotion pav. that's the difference between you and i. you want to make victims out of everyone. i think people should grow spines. we're just different and thank god for that!:lol You're a supernova of emotion. You emotionally blame the victims because of the emotions you feel for Trump.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:35 PM
:lol You're a supernova of emotion. You emotionally blame the victims because of the emotions you feel for Trump.

not at all. i don't blame them for being abused. i just don't fully believe them. they were grown adult men at the time and grown adult men should act accordingly. i know no man who would've let such abuse happen to them without a fight and a police report. do you?

accountability is a hell of a thing. as well, were you there pav? why so emotional over something you had nothing to do with?

yall fucks are all the same. spineless hacks.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:37 PM
not at all. i don't blame them for being abused. i just don't fully believe them. they were grown adult men at the time and grown adult men should act accordingly. i know no man who would've let such abuse happen to them without a fight and a police report. do you?

accountability is a hell of a thing. as well, were you there pav? why so emotional over something you had nothing to do with?

yall fucks are all the same. spineless hacks.Newsflash: that's blaming the victim.

Emotionally.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Newsflash: that's blaming the victim.

Emotionally.

newsflash... i don't believe everyone let alone those i don't know personally. too bad, too sad.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:44 PM
newsflash... i don't believe everyone let alone those i don't know personally. too bad, too sad.Right, you blame the victims by emotional default.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Right, you blame the victims by emotional default.

keep the merry-go-round going pav because that's all you're here for. you're a fucking loser man and it must eat you up inside knowing just that.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 03:47 PM
keep the merry-go-round going pav because that's all you're here for. you're a fucking loser man and it must eat you up inside knowing just that.That's a very emotional attack you just made.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 03:58 PM
That's a very emotional attack you just made.

take it how you'd like. i'm pretty chill rn pav. you're the emotionally mentally retarded sissy boy.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 04:04 PM
take it how you'd like. i'm pretty chill rn pav. you're the emotionally mentally retarded sissy boy.lol another emotional attack

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 04:16 PM
lol another emotional attack

pavthetic

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 04:19 PM
pavtheticI understand you have nothing but emotions to bleed all over the forum.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 04:22 PM
I understand you have nothing but emotions to bleed all over the forum.

more of the same from the forum's biggest sissy baby boy pavthetic. spin on loser!

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 04:24 PM
more of the same from the forum's biggest sissy baby boy pavthetic. spin on loser!Another emotional attack.

Try again.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Another emotional attack.

Try again.

honest question man... do you think you're some how cool here? you come off as a **** in every post you make. so fucking glad i'm not you nor like you in the least. i hope pavthetic sticks because you are fucking pathetic in all sense of the word.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 04:28 PM
honest question man... do you think you're some how cool here?No.

boutons_deux
07-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Jordan is LYING and LIAR Trash believes him.

Chris
07-06-2018, 04:53 PM

What a coincidence!

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 05:00 PM

What a coincidence!

Should have made allowances for your being slow and your having to wait to be told what to think.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 05:02 PM

What a coincidence!

it all has to do with RR's testimony on the hill last week... point blank! are these tactics not known by now? the left are a bunch of pinball wizards tbh.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 05:16 PM
it all has to do with RR's testimony on the hill last week... point blank! are these tactics not known by now? the left are a bunch of pinball wizards tbh.So Perkins Coie went back in time two months to get themselves hired by Ohio State to plant stories about a guy who was mean to Rosenstein last week?

Nice conspiracy you got there.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 05:33 PM
So Perkins Coie went back in time two months to get themselves hired by Ohio State to plant stories about a guy who was mean to Rosenstein last week?

Nice conspiracy you got there.

could be. these are the days of our lives...

Chris
07-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Pavlov always quick to call it a conspiracy. That's his ace in the hole.

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Pavlov always quick to call it a conspiracy. That's his ace in the hole.Then you don't think there's a conspiracy involving Perkins-Coie?

Great, we're agreed that their investigation is completely aboveboard and legal.

Thanks, Chris!

Chris
07-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Jordan going HAM

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Jordan going HAM

:tu

Pavlov
07-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Jordan going HAM

1015360496747204612lol bitching about an email address for a solid minute.

Quadzilla99
07-06-2018, 07:05 PM

You called them pussies

Reck
07-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Jordan going HAM

AKA I'm still with the known abuser.

Trump...Moore...this guy. You sure know how to pick'em.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 09:57 PM

Triggered tranny :lmao

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 10:05 PM
You called them pussies

they are pussies.... sorry if you can't differentiate between physicality and mentality. not my problem pussy.

koriwhat
07-06-2018, 10:07 PM

the funniest of all is no due process and yet you want due process here on ST when it comes to your tuck-and-hide ways.

DMX7
07-06-2018, 10:44 PM
lol bitching about an email address for a solid minute.

He's grasping for straws but the people who are distracted by shiny objects won't be able to distinguish the signal from the noise.

Reck
07-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Triggered tranny :lmao

Not knowing when to use such overrused words. There is no hope for you, derp.

You're in the too retard category. And queer to boot.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 11:04 PM

A lot of smoke and no fire, tranny.

boutons_deux
07-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Jim Jordan Allegedly Witnessed Adult Staff Showering & Masturbating Amongst Young Athletes (https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/6/1778491/-Jim-Jordan-Allegedly-Witnessed-Adult-Staff-Showering-Masturbating-Amongst-Young-Athletes)

One past student is saying on the record

Jordan was present as the doctor and other male teachers showered,

excessively soaped their genitals and

masturbated in the presence of the young men.

Jim Jordan saw it happening because he was in the shower as well.

The gentleman being interviewed says that this wasn’t a case of just individuals complaining.

They went to Jordan as a group.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/6/1778491/-Jim-Jordan-Allegedly-Witnessed-Adult-Staff-Showering-Masturbating-Amongst-Young-Athletes?detail=emaildkre

Chris
07-07-2018, 07:13 PM

Kim Jong-il
07-07-2018, 07:20 PM
At righters pretending to be black women on twitter now :lmao

koriwhat
07-07-2018, 07:31 PM

i'm not one to care about grammar on the net but... keep throwing stones or in your case bedazzled stones.

At righters pretending to be black women on twitter now :lmao

lol at asians pretending to be another asian ethnicity than their own.

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 07:44 PM
What's the conspiracy theory here?

Kim Jong-il
07-07-2018, 07:48 PM
lol at asians pretending to be another asian ethnicity than their own.
lol at crackheads who think there’s a difference between Koreans and Koreans.

koriwhat
07-07-2018, 08:03 PM
lol at crackheads who think there’s a difference between Koreans and Koreans.

i get it... yall both eat dog. what's new? arf arf!

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 08:04 PM
i get it... yall both eat dog. what's new? arf arf!How is this not racist again?

Kim Jong-il
07-07-2018, 08:06 PM
i get it... yall both eat dog. what's new? arf arf!
Eating dog is healthier than smoking crack.

Chris
07-07-2018, 09:28 PM
What's the conspiracy theory here?

I'm thinking the Russians were involved.

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 09:29 PM
I'm thinking the Russians were involved.:lol you guys always fold when you're called out.

Chris
07-07-2018, 09:31 PM
:lol you guys always fold when you're called out.

:lol You always call it a conspiracy theory when it conflicts with your programming. You deserve nothing less.

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 09:34 PM
:lol You always call it a conspiracy theory when it conflicts with your programming. You deserve nothing less.:lol You always claim there is a conspiracy, dumbass. I'll call you out every time you do it.

Chris
07-07-2018, 09:38 PM
:lol You always claim there is a conspiracy, dumbass. I'll call you out every time you do it.

:lol no one claimed anything dumbass

lol @ "call you out"

lol Pavlov the forum cop

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 09:40 PM
:lol no one claimed anything dumbass

lol @ "call you out"

lol Pavlov the forum cop

1015435030359928832:lol Chris

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 09:41 PM

What a coincidence!

it all has to do with RR's testimony on the hill last week... point blank! are these tactics not known by now? the left are a bunch of pinball wizards tbh.:lol Chris

Chris
07-07-2018, 09:42 PM
Pavbot blew a gasket :lol

Pavlov
07-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Pavbot blew a gasket :lolChris posted two conspiracy theories and tried to deny it. :lol

boutons_deux
07-08-2018, 12:26 AM
A Seventh Former OSU Wrestler Comes Forward to Accuse Rep. Jim Jordan of Knowing About Abuse

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/a-seventh-former-osu-wrestler-comes-forward-to-accuse-rep-jim-jordan/

DMX7
07-08-2018, 01:18 AM
:wow Now even Speaker Paul Ryan is taking is very "seriously".

"These are serious allegations and issues," Ryan says via a spokesman. "The university has rightfully initiated a full investigation into the matter. The speaker will await the findings of that inquiry."

http://start.att.net/news/read/article/newser-paul_ryan_allegations_against_rep_jordan_are_serio-rnewsernor/category/news

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 02:18 AM
Someone's mind is made up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhiv7cdUEAEfKU9.jpg

Reck
07-08-2018, 03:39 AM
i'm not one to care about grammar on the net but... keep throwing stones or in your case bedazzled stones.

Using triggered in the wrong context has nothing to do about grammar. You can misspell the word and still use it wrong. :lol calfie semen shielding and catching one in the eye.

pgardn
07-08-2018, 08:24 AM
the funniest of all is no due process and yet you want due process here on ST when it comes to your tuck-and-hide ways.

You expect due process in the political section of a basketball discussion board...

Good luck.
Jordan has been charged with zero in court. The optics don’t look good. But these guys know if they can hold out, possibly through other news catching the public’s eye, they can survive. This freedom caucus has brought the microscope on themselves by throwing public tantrums. Now the tide turns and hits them in the face. You want to be noticed, well here ya go big fella, guilt by association, you have used it yourself.

DMX7
07-08-2018, 08:56 AM
It may be time for Rep Jim Jordan to resign. This looks really bad.

boutons_deux
07-08-2018, 09:41 AM
It may be time for Rep Jim Jordan to resign. This looks really bad.

He's innocent, the others are all liars, the cosby/Trash defense

hitmanyr2k
07-08-2018, 11:03 AM
A Seventh Former OSU Wrestler Comes Forward to Accuse Rep. Jim Jordan of Knowing About Abuse

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/a-seventh-former-osu-wrestler-comes-forward-to-accuse-rep-jim-jordan/

You know Republicans are thinking this right now. "Another kid?!?" :lol

tArmHN4j3qQ

boutons_deux
07-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Ex-GOP official: Jim Jordan will survive sex abuse accusations because he’s from a safe conservative district

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ex-gop-official-jim-jordan-will-survive-sex-abuse-accusations-hes-safe-conservative-district/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

rmt
07-08-2018, 04:41 PM
Ex-GOP official: Jim Jordan will survive sex abuse accusations because he’s from a safe conservative district

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/ex-gop-official-jim-jordan-will-survive-sex-abuse-accusations-hes-safe-conservative-district/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

That headline sounds like Jim Jordan is the one who DID the sexual abuse - terrible.

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 04:52 PM
That headline sounds like Jim Jordan is the one who DID the sexual abuse - terrible.Gym Jordan just knowingly let it happen. Apparently, you guys are fine with that.

Chris
07-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Gym Jordan just knowingly let it happen.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Tell us more.

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Sounds like a conspiracy theory. Tell us more.He admits he knew about it. Don't know what more you need.

What more do you need, Chris?

ducks
07-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Gym Jordan just knowingly let it happen. Apparently, you guys are fine with that.

if it did happen the first person that it happened to should have reported it
not 20 years later

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 05:32 PM
if it did happen the first person that it happened to should have reported it
not 20 years laterducks blames the victim.

Chris
07-08-2018, 05:37 PM
He admits he knew about it. Don't know what more you need.

What more do you need, Chris?

You say he knowingly let it happen. Explain.

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 05:41 PM
You say he knowingly let it happen. Explain.He knew is was happening. He did nothing to stop it.

Anything else you need explained to you, Chris?

Chris
07-08-2018, 05:44 PM
He knew is was happening. He did nothing to stop it.

Anything else you need explained to you, Chris?

This is you tapping out. I knew you couldn't explain your bullshit.

Pavlov
07-08-2018, 05:44 PM
This is you tapping out. I knew you couldn't explain your bullshit.I just did. What part do you not understand, Chris?

Reck
07-08-2018, 06:26 PM

I think you're looking for an E-fight on a boring Sunday, Chris.

He explained it in like one sentence. He knew and let it happen. That's it.

Chris
07-08-2018, 06:35 PM

I don't do the troll thing.

boutons_deux
07-08-2018, 07:57 PM
That headline sounds like Jim Jordan is the one who DID the sexual abuse - terrible.

Jordan is an accomplice, an accessory to the crimes.

Isitjustme?
07-08-2018, 09:42 PM

Chris
07-08-2018, 09:44 PM

lol vox

Chris
07-08-2018, 09:45 PM
“At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers, That is not the kind of man Jim is.” —Coach Hellickson

Chris
07-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Some like Lee Kemp, a gold-medal Olympian and national champion, argue that accusations are part of campaign to discredit Jordan now that the Ohio Republican is considering a bid for House Speaker. “This doctor worked with other sports teams too,” Kemp told me by phone. “Why pick out Jim? Clearly, this is an attempt to smear him.”

Kemp takes credit for recruiting Jordan to the University of Wisconsin as a student and said in an earlier statement that the idea “Jim would know of abuse of his wrestlers and do nothing is utterly absurd.”

Chris
07-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Mitch Hull, who coached Jordan as a student at Wisconsin and later competed against Jordan as a coach at Perdue University, believes the future congressman and head coach Hellickson would have risked his career rather than ignore real allegations of abuse.

“The tougher a situation would’ve gotten — and if it was a moral issue — neither one of those guys would’ve backed down,” Hull who now works with USA Wrestling told me during a phone interview. He adds that if the safety of the athletes was on the line, either of the two would have gone to any extreme to deal with the issue even “if it would have lost him his job.”

Kim Jong-il
07-08-2018, 09:50 PM

Isn’t ultra-pious Chris supposed to be at church on Sundays? Instead he’s on here?

AaronY
07-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Seven now

Chris
07-09-2018, 02:44 AM
“At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers, That is not the kind of man Jim is.” —Coach Hellickson

Isitjustme?
07-09-2018, 03:36 AM
Of course the coach denies it. He's in the same boat as Jordan

RandomGuy
07-09-2018, 11:28 AM

He explained to you using small words. You understand, but are simply trolling at this point, showing how butthurt you are over getting called to the carpet over your own shit, repeatedly.

Reck
07-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Of course the coach denies it. He's in the same boat as Jordan

I was just gonna say..:lol

Coach and assisting coach. They probably sucked each other off. What is he gonna do? Out himself. :lol Chris

ducks
07-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Former Ohio State coaches defend Rep. Jim Jordan against claims he ignored sexual abuse

Chris
07-09-2018, 01:53 PM
According to Reck, Pavlov, and RandomGuy (:lol) everyone was in on the conspiracy except for the defenseless wrestlers. :lol

Pavlov
07-09-2018, 01:59 PM
According to Reck, Pavlov, and RandomGuy (:lol) everyone was in on the conspiracy except for the defenseless wrestlers. :lolHow would the victims be in on the conspiracy, Chris?

Explain.

Isitjustme?
07-11-2018, 01:16 AM
Former Ohio State coaches defend Rep. Jim Jordan against claims he ignored sexual abuse

Thanks for the update

AaronY
07-11-2018, 01:22 AM
According to Reck, Pavlov, and RandomGuy (:lol) everyone was in on the conspiracy except for the defenseless wrestlers. :lol
Why would they conspire to molest themselves?

Chucho
07-11-2018, 01:27 AM
Coach and assisting coach. They probably sucked each other off.

Way to go, Derp is gonna demand you pay his dry cleaning bill...and call you a tranny.

boutons_deux
07-11-2018, 07:13 AM
As with pussy-grabbing predator Trash or Cosby, either the wrestlers are lying or Jordan is lying. Nothing in between

Jordan is a fucking OH extremist Repug pol,

so of course Jordan is lying.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 11:50 AM
As with pussy-grabbing predator Trash or Cosby, either the wrestlers are lying or Jordan is lying. Nothing in between

Jordan is a fucking OH extremist Repug pol,

so of course Jordan is lying.

Yeah of course right? You're such a fucking loon.

Chris
07-11-2018, 10:15 PM
The wrestlers are now in on the conspiracy!

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 10:43 PM
One even had dinner with him!

ducks
07-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Nick Nutter, an all-American wrestler in the 1990s and former Ohio State University wrestler, says he believes Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, was unaware of allegations of sexual abuse when he was assistant coach.

In an interview with The Hill, Nutter said the lawmaker was not the type of person with whom you would discuss those allegations.

"Jim Jordan was almost intimidatingly a goody two-shoes," Nutter told The Hill. "I never heard the man cuss. If I was near him, I would never even say the word penis because I would hate for him to judge me and think I'm a sinner and deviantp

Chris
08-09-2018, 07:31 PM

koriwhat
08-09-2018, 07:32 PM

SOTH!

pgardn
05-19-2019, 10:16 PM
Well if he cant remember he might get to say so in court.
Because his bud was in on the football team as well.
Ohio State going be paying.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/19/attorney-dozens-of-former-buckeye-football-players-among-ex-ohio-state-team-physicians-victims/ (https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/19/attorney-dozens-of-former-buckeye-football-players-among-ex-ohio-state-team-physicians-victims/)