PDA

View Full Version : Question

midgetonadonkey
10-22-2005, 01:43 AM
If a Doritio and Frito got into a fight, who do you think would win? Personally, I think it depends on the flavor of the Dorito. If it is a Nacho Cheese Dorito, then it could probably match up with most Frito flavors. The Hot Fritos and Chili Cheese Fritos would kick its ass any day, but the regular Frito would get it's ass kicked. The Cool Ranch Dorito is the little gay brother of the Dorito family. Any Frito flavor could kick his ass hard. Even the skinny regular Fritos that break in bean dip. The Scoop Fritos would turn the Cool Ranch Dorito over and fuck it hard. He would not stand a chance. The other gimmick Dorito flavors like Guacamole are on the same level as Cool Ranch. The only Dorito that has a chance is Spicier Nacho. Now that bastard is bad. He carries a knife and everything. I've witnessed him stab a Chili Frito and a Cheeto. Anyway, I like Fritos more but I think the Spicier Nacho Dorito would win in a fight. Even over the Hot Frito. What do you think?

valluco
10-22-2005, 01:46 AM
What about the Green Salsa Dorito? :smokin

midgetonadonkey
10-22-2005, 01:47 AM
What about the Green Salsa Dorito? :smokin

He is in the gimmick Dorito flavors catagory.

valluco
10-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Oh yeah, there's alsol a Ranchero Dorito that can kick any Frito's ass.

maxpower
10-22-2005, 02:46 AM
What if Frito brought his friend Beandip?

j-6
10-22-2005, 03:02 AM
Dude, there is no way a Chili Cheese Frito is losing to any weak-ass Dorito, flavored or plain. The CCF is the Ray Lewis of corn chips: a little undersized, but will put you on your ass every time.

A Frito Pie with CCF's is my favorite "I'm fucked up and I'm already home, so no drive thru" quick meal. Empty a bag of CCF's in a wide bowl. Put half a can of Ranch Style Beans with Jalapenos and half a can of Hormel Chili on top. Sprinkle some cheddar cheese on and nuke the whole mess.

ALVAREZ6
10-22-2005, 09:57 AM
Doritos>Fritos

by far.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2005, 10:38 AM
Been awhile since I've been that high.

JoeChalupa
10-22-2005, 10:47 AM
http://64.41.109.149/school/1frito2.jpg

Frito Bandito!!

I love a Frito pie now and then.

But for the munchies...Doritos are a legend.

Gatita
10-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Been awhile since I've been that high.

:lol

This thread is.... :cuss

Feels like SR.com all over again.

3rdCoast
10-22-2005, 10:58 AM
:pctoss

samikeyp
10-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Depends..is it a regular sized frito or one of the bigger Scoops? :spin

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Depends..is it a regular sized frito or one of the bigger Scoops? :spin

Regular sized Frito.

angel_luv
10-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Doritos>Fritos

by far.

Individually yes.

But, if Chili and Cheese help out Frito- would be like a WWE fight when reinforcements arrive. :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Scoops Fritos & Chili Cheese Fritos is an insane combination. I don't think that duo can ever be beat.

TheSanityAnnex
10-11-2007, 10:43 PM
If a Doritio and Frito got into a fight, who do you think would win? Personally, I think it depends on the flavor of the Dorito. If it is a Nacho Cheese Dorito, then it could probably match up with most Frito flavors. The Hot Fritos and Chili Cheese Fritos would kick its ass any day, but the regular Frito would get it's ass kicked. The Cool Ranch Dorito is the little gay brother of the Dorito family. Any Frito flavor could kick his ass hard. Even the skinny regular Fritos that break in bean dip. The Scoop Fritos would turn the Cool Ranch Dorito over and fuck it hard. He would not stand a chance. The other gimmick Dorito flavors like Guacamole are on the same level as Cool Ranch. The only Dorito that has a chance is Spicier Nacho. Now that bastard is bad. He carries a knife and everything. I've witnessed him stab a Chili Frito and a Cheeto. Anyway, I like Fritos more but I think the Spicier Nacho Dorito would win in a fight. Even over the Hot Frito. What do you think?
:lmao Spurstalk's Most Vulgar Poster? :lmao

ShoogarBear
10-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Never in the deepest throes of the most stifling boredom could I ever imagine randomly bumping some two-year-old thread.

midgetonadonkey
10-11-2007, 11:14 PM
This bump was not random. I planned on bumping it on this day when I first started the thread.

ShoogarBear
10-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh.

Well, then . . . GENIUS! :tu

whottt
10-11-2007, 11:29 PM
You should always keep a bag of Fritos in your car....in case of a nuclear war or something...

Not to eat but...

Well hell, put a lighter to one sometime and watch what happens...

ShoogarBear
10-11-2007, 11:34 PM
To answer the question: plain old regular Fritos >>>>>>>>> everything else.

In grad school, I lived off of Fritos and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-12-2007, 12:25 AM
The Batman Dorito would shoot all of the Frito's with his AK, bash their heads in with his brass knuckles, then smoke his QP of ganja on the ride home.

Fillmoe
10-12-2007, 12:26 AM
samikeyp finally got his answer..... 2 years later

Mister Sinister
10-12-2007, 12:40 AM
Doritos.

Beno Udrih
10-12-2007, 01:17 AM
Frito could kick any Doritos ass. But Cheetos thats another story. Especially the hot ones. Hot Cheetos > Frito > Dorito.

TheSanityAnnex
10-12-2007, 01:32 AM
bump>

baseline bum
10-12-2007, 01:37 AM

Habanero Doritos own all except for the evenly matched Chili Cheese Fritos.