PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Assume for a second Ingram is a Laker this coming season

DeadlyDynasty
07-05-2018, 09:36 AM
What are your expectations for his growth? What do you think his potential is, and what kind of numbers do you expect?

RsxPiimp
07-05-2018, 09:49 AM
his numbers wont see a significant bump with veterans getting the lions share of playing time. in theory, under a new role ,his success will be measured on 3 things imo. 1. defense (promising) 2. ability to knock down open jumpers (a bit shaky) and 3. conditioning.

fwiw, kuzma is probably the biggest winner in the lebron james acquisition. he’s a lot more
polished and could be an effective stretch 4 like love.

RGMCSE
07-05-2018, 09:51 AM
We don’t have to assume jack shit. He’s already and going to continue to be a laker as per magic. Remember?

BD24
07-05-2018, 09:55 AM
I would imagine someting in the 15-18 ppg range depending on how many touches he gets.

Chris Fall
07-05-2018, 10:53 AM
I think he’s a casualty actually. Minutes, shots, and overall production will likely take a hit. Unless the Lakers plan to use a lot of small ball line-ups where LeBron and even Stephenson play essentially PF, all the additions including bringing KCP back cut into Ingram’s minutes. I expect quite a few less shot attempts, certainly fewer assist opportunities. And most of his shot attempts likely from three or right at the rim in transition.

Maybe 25 minutes a game, 10-12 points per game. The drop in production won’t necessarily speak on lack of growth, just lack of opportunity. He can still grow as a defender and spot up shooter.

LkrFan
07-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Is he playing for the Lakers or the Spurs?

Bynumite
07-05-2018, 11:14 AM
If he's playing for the spurs, he's automatically their best player and should be their first option. Offense runs through him.

baseline bum
07-05-2018, 11:25 AM
If he's playing for the spurs, he's automatically their best player and should be their first option. Offense runs through him.

I don't think Pop is going to try to tank next season, not seeing it.

spurraider21
07-05-2018, 12:10 PM
What are your expectations for his growth? What do you think his potential is, and what kind of numbers do you expect?
he should be able to get buckets. but it really depends how many minutes he/kuzma will share playing next to lebron. so its tough to project numbers until that plays out. his quality of shot should improve, so he should be hitting north of 40% of his threes.

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2018, 12:55 PM
I really beleive the Lakers should center a deal on just Lonzo, Deng, Hart and whatever picks these chumps want....2 first rounders and 2 swaps...we keep Kuzma and Ingram.....and get Kiwi....that should get this done...if not then FUCK YALL..you hoes will get nothing...and then what we will do is sign Kiwi outright next season and trade Lonzo and Ingram for Lillard...

That gives us a line-up of

Lebron James - PF
Kawhi Leonard - SF
Damien Lillard / Rondo - PG
Kuzma - SG
Mcgee - C

Raven
07-05-2018, 01:06 PM
decrease across the board.

DMC
07-05-2018, 03:46 PM

Of course, because he'd have to play right and he'd become a superstar. Then LA would try to trade the farm for him the following season.

Buddy Mignon
07-05-2018, 05:08 PM
We don’t have to assume jack shit. He’s already and going to continue to be a laker as per magic. Remember?

That was before we knew for sure we could raw dick the Spurs out of their franchise player.

Buddy Mignon
07-05-2018, 05:56 PM
I see Ingram surpassing Derozen as a player.

DMC
07-06-2018, 12:31 AM
I see Ingram surpassing Derozen as a player.

And he won't be sneaking

RGMCSE
07-06-2018, 03:02 AM
That was before we knew for sure we could raw dick the Spurs out of their franchise player.

Raw dicking? What episode was that?

DeadlyDynasty
10-05-2018, 04:45 AM
he gon be goooood

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 08:52 AM
his numbers wont see a significant bump with veterans getting the lions share of playing time. in theory, under a new role ,his success will be measured on 3 things imo. 1. defense (promising) 2. ability to knock down open jumpers (a bit shaky) and 3. conditioning.

fwiw, kuzma is probably the biggest winner in the lebron james acquisition. he’s a lot more
polished and could be an effective stretch 4 like love.

#freekuz