PDA

View Full Version : Trump's annual performance review from his boss?

RandomGuy
07-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Personal meeting with no other Americans present.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/politics/us-russia-putin-trump-summit/index.html

My guess is that he is going to ask for any help Putin can provide in his fight with Mueller, just as he asked for help from "Russia if you are listening" during the campaign.

boutons_deux
07-05-2018, 11:17 AM
Pootin will give Trash a to-do list to further degrade America's international influence, and to increase USA's domestic chaos

And they'll have private showing of the pee tapes.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Deep Thoughts with RandomGuy

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Deep Thoughts with RandomGuyWhat are your thoughts on why Trump doesn't want any Americans around during his meeting with Putin?

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 12:53 PM
What are your thoughts on why Trump doesn't want any Americans around during his meeting with Putin?

Probably going to ask Putin to shut down the Mueller investigation, what else could it be.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Probably going to ask Putin to shut down the Mueller investigation, what else could it be.I was seriously asking you for your thoughts.

What Trump wants is highly unusual and makes no sense.

spurraider21
07-05-2018, 12:58 PM
What are your thoughts on why Trump doesn't want any Americans around during his meeting with Putin?
inb4 obama flexible comment

Chucho
07-05-2018, 12:59 PM
I was seriously asking you for your thoughts.

There really is no logical way to defend this and it's typical DipShittery 101 to do this. You have a golden opportunity to silence and appease some critics and you go the complete opposite route. Moron. I can't wait for the self-aggrandizing tweets.

Kim Jong-il
07-05-2018, 01:06 PM
There really is no logical way to defend this

Which, of course, means the Incel 3 (@Spurtacular, Chris (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656), koriwhat (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674)) will be on the way to vigorously defend it.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 01:08 PM
I was seriously asking you for your thoughts.

Troller in Chief likes to troll

muh Russia is a losing issue for Dems

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Which, of course, means the Incel 3 (@Spurtacular, Chris (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1656), koriwhat (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674)) will be on the way to vigorously defend it.

Mono acting like he's not an internet loser just like in real life. You wanna see a real incel(dumb internet lingo) then look no further then fat fuck yellow belly mono.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 01:15 PM

This is your serious answer?

spurraider21
07-05-2018, 01:15 PM
Mono acting like he's not an internet loser just like in real life. You wanna see a real incel(dumb internet lingo) then look no further then fat fuck yellow belly mono.
incel = dumb internet lingo
cuck = amazing smack talk!

Kim Jong-il
07-05-2018, 01:16 PM

Oh, it’s just “for teh lulz” so it’s fine. Totally fine. Just normal behavior for a President.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Oh, it’s just “for teh lulz” so it’s fine. Totally fine. Just normal behavior for a President.

It's not just “for teh lulz”

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 01:43 PM
This is your serious answer?

Do you give more credibility to RandomGuy's belief or mine?

Kim Jong-il
07-05-2018, 01:48 PM
Then what is it for?

AaronY
07-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Muh Russia really is a losing issue for Dems tho. Pathetic to keep focusing on it like its some kind of get out of Trump free card

Kim Jong-il
07-05-2018, 01:49 PM
Muh Russia really is a losing issue for Dems tho. Pathetic to keep focusing on it like its some kind of get out of Trump free card
The only people talking about Mueller right now are conservatives. I mean the more retarded fringes of the left too, sure, but the right is far more obsessed with the investigation at this point.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 01:50 PM
It's not just “for teh lulz”Then what is it for?

Chucho
07-05-2018, 01:56 PM
Im surprised no commemorative coins were minted for this occasion, tbh...

DarrinS
07-05-2018, 01:56 PM
He doesn’t want anyone else in the room when the peepee tapes are handed over. :lol

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 01:57 PM
He doesn’t want anyone else in the room when the peepee tapes are handed over. :lolSeriously, Darrin -- why do you think he wants no Americans there?

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Then what is it for?

What was Melania's jacket for?

Why does Trump tweet the DOJ must release documents for the good of the people when he's the one person on the planet who can release them anytime he wants?

When Christie advises Trump what actions will lengthen or shorten the Mueller investigation, why has Trump ALWAYS, according to Christie, chosen the actions which would lengthen the investigation?

Trump's ability to determine what the media and Dems focus on is nothing short of amazing. I don't think there has ever been another person who could have made pussy grabbing a one week story or another POTUS who could have made children in cages a winning issue.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:22 PM
What was Melania's jacket for?

Why does Trump tweet the DOJ must release documents for the good of the people when he's the one person on the planet who can release them anytime he wants?

When Christie advises Trump what actions will lengthen or shorten the Mueller investigation, why has Trump ALWAYS, according to Christie, chosen the actions which would lengthen the investigation?

Trump's ability to determine what the media and Dems focus on is nothing short of amazing. I don't think there has ever been another person who could have made pussy grabbing a one week story or another POTUS who could have made children in cages a winning issue.You didn't answer the question.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:23 PM
As an aside, if you have seen the latest Real Time with Micheal Moore it's worth the watch. They know they are losing to Big Dog and the level of despair is a sight to see :lol.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:24 PM
You didn't answer the question.

What is the question?

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:26 PM
What is the question?

Then what is it for?

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Then what is it for?

I thought my previous post was clear but...

It is to control the narrative. Politics 101.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:37 PM
I thought my previous post was clear but...

It is to control the narrative. Politics 101.What narrative is he controlling here?

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:39 PM
What narrative is he controlling here?

muh Russia

I'm not asking you to agree or even saying I'm right, if you have your own theory I'm listening. At least answer my question, which theory is more plausible mine or RandomGuy's?

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:43 PM
muh Russia

I'm not asking you to agree or even saying I'm right, if you have your own theory I'm listening. At least answer my question, which theory is more plausible mine or RandomGuy's?I mean the narrative is that he is somehow beholden to Putin. This plays right into that narrative.

Asking Putin for some favor is actually more plausible right now -- not the Mueller stuff, but something.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:50 PM
I mean the narrative is that he is somehow beholden to Putin. This plays right into that narrative.

Asking Putin for some favor is actually more plausible right now -- not the Mueller stuff, but something.

Exactly! and muh Russia is a winning issue for Trump. Polling proves that without a doubt.

There was a pre-election biography of sorts on Trump, I don't remember what it was called but I distinctly remember a long time Trump associate saying that Trump has always used the media to his advantage by understanding that he can't control what they say but he can control what they talk about.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Exactly! and muh Russia is a winning issue for Trump. Polling proves that without a doubt.

There was a pre-election biography of sorts on Trump, I don't remember what it was called but I distinctly remember a long time Trump associate saying that Trump has always used the media to his advantage by understanding that he can't control what they say but he can control what they talk about.Acting like he's beholden to Putin is Trump's way of showing he is beholden to Putin.

OK.

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 02:59 PM
Acting like he's beholden to Putin is Trump's way of showing he is beholden to Putin. And Trump is beholden to Putin is a losing message for Democrats.

OK.

fify

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 03:00 PM
fifyYeah, easier to believe he's asking for a favor. Probably a personal loan. 98-D chess theories have been disproved.

Blake
07-05-2018, 03:02 PM
It's not a blue team red team thing. It's a bad look for America.

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 03:03 PM
It's not a blue team red team thing. It's a bad look for America.But selling out to Putin is just good politics.

Blake
07-05-2018, 03:06 PM
But selling out to Putin is just good politics.

Trump University 4-D chess team is undefeated

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 03:09 PM
It's not a blue team red team thing. It's a bad look for America.

Everything is a blue team red team thing Blake

Blake
07-05-2018, 03:11 PM

So you're saying this meeting is to get at the Democrats?

SnakeBoy
07-05-2018, 03:15 PM
So you're saying this meeting is to get at the Democrats?

<sigh>

Read page 1 Blake

Pavlov
07-05-2018, 03:16 PM

So you're saying this meeting is to get at the Democrats?:lol Politics 101!

Blake
07-05-2018, 03:18 PM
<sigh>

Read page 1 Blake

Page 1 of what?

I just read your previous post. I'm not reading anything else. I'll just go with you talking out of your ass again and leave it at that.

AaronY
07-05-2018, 05:02 PM
The only people talking about Mueller right now are conservatives. I mean the more retarded fringes of the left too, sure, but the right is far more obsessed with the investigation at this point.
Maddow obsesses over it supposedly and she has the highest tv ratings among left wing tv hosts

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/the-democratic-party-has-an-msnbc-problem.html

A lot of tv show news is based on what gets the most ratings and theres a lot of djohn types who pin their hopes on this mueller guy so its not even like its her fault

koriwhat
07-05-2018, 09:21 PM
incel = dumb internet lingo
cuck = amazing smack talk!

lmao one is internet lingo and the other is defined and has been for centuries.

RandomGuy
07-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Maddow obsesses over it supposedly and she has the highest tv ratings among left wing tv hosts

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/the-democratic-party-has-an-msnbc-problem.html

A lot of tv show news is based on what gets the most ratings and theres a lot of djohn types who pin their hopes on this mueller guy so its not even like its her fault

I am hard pressed to say exactly why Trump is so anxious to meet Putin with no other American present, if not to ask for more help from Russian intelligence.

Blake
07-09-2018, 11:55 AM
lmao one is internet lingo and the other is defined and has been for centuries.

Boo hoo

koriwhat
07-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Boo hoo

What are you crying about now babyblake?

SnakeBoy
07-16-2018, 03:31 PM
Yeah, easier to believe he's asking for a favor. Probably a personal loan.

So watcha think, did he get the loan?

Pavlov
07-16-2018, 03:32 PM
So watcha think, did he get the loan?You're an idiot.