PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Beadle rips Kawhi

SpurPadre
07-06-2018, 12:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgQiIj2lwf4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgQiIj2lwf4

Leetonidas
07-06-2018, 12:45 PM
Not surprising tbh. Beads is a real Spurs fan. She's echoing the sentiments of everyone who isn't a retard

George Gervin's Afro
07-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Yes... she is speaking for Spurs Nation...

pRoshi
07-06-2018, 12:59 PM
Jalen is such a bitch

DAF86
07-06-2018, 01:12 PM
I love this woman.

paperboy77
07-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Wow! I hope this video makes its rounds on tv. Biggest balls yet of any reporter. She looked pissed. :bobo

phxspurfan
07-06-2018, 01:24 PM
She definitely said what all the Spurs diehard fans are thinking.

Buddy Mignon
07-06-2018, 02:08 PM
Her pussy stinks.

DAF86
07-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Her pussy stinks.

You don't know the smell of pussy, son.

RD2191
07-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Beads dropping truth nukes

james evans
07-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Yes... she is speaking for Spurs Nation...
she's not speaking for me. Kawhi gives as much of a fuck about those white people on tv as I do. He's doing what he wants to do. We don't own him. Let him go and we move forward. in the words of Ice Cube "here's what they think about you..". Shit, I'm more pissed at lebron for going BACK to cleveland after the stuff they said about him when he left the first time.

cd98
07-06-2018, 03:10 PM
she's not speaking for me. Kawhi gives as much of a fuck about those white people on tv as I do. He's doing what he wants to do. We don't own him. Let him go and we move forward. in the words of Ice Cube "here's what they think about you..". Shit, I'm more pissed at lebron for going BACK to cleveland after the stuff they said about him when he left the first time.

What did the $18 million they paid Kawhi entitle them to? What about the $18 million they have to pay him this next season?

8FOR!3
07-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Truth bombs

tonight...you
07-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Her pussy stinks.
But your pussy is deliciously untouched and clean like a spring, you saucy doll, you.

james evans
07-06-2018, 03:21 PM
What did the $18 million they paid Kawhi entitle them to? What about the $18 million they have to pay him this next season?
if he sits out this season and doesn't play that we all know he isn't injured, he doesn't get paid. There are rules in place to protect teams from shit like this. He got over last season, but that won't happen this year. If they decide not to trade him, then that's their own stupidity. If a guy wants to go, you let him go. Don't try to keep him and talk it out. It's just like relationships. If a girl or guy wants to go, you let them go. Life lessons. You live and learn. And about the Kobe/Lakers situation before anyone brings it up, there is no doubt in my mind the league stepped in and made the Grizz give up Gasol for Kwame brown to keep Kobe in LA. There is no other explanation. And I know Marc Gasol was in the deal but at the time, he wasn't who he became.

LkrFan
07-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Her pussy stinks.

:lol

DJR210
07-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Damn, Beadle just took the strap on to Kawhi's ass :lol

tholdren
07-06-2018, 04:00 PM
Yet it took spurstalk from November to understand this. There is limited intelligence here

spurraider21
07-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Damn, Beadle just took the strap on to Kawhi's ass :lol
or an anal beadle

tonight...you
07-06-2018, 04:04 PM
or an anal beadle
lol

JR3
07-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Speaks for me too.

urunobili
07-06-2018, 04:27 PM
Thanks for echoing the sentiment of the entire fan base Michelle!

Silver&Black
07-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Not surprising tbh. Beads is a real Spurs fan. She's echoing the sentiments of everyone who isn't a retard

Amen. We've got some retards around here though.

spursistan
07-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Fuckin' roasted like the piece of shit he is..Savage but so satisfying from Michelle :tu

Trueblood
07-06-2018, 04:51 PM

Oh I bet he does care what that white (love the latent racism there) person said. Every report that comes out against him lowers his value and marketability. Given that I believe uncle Dennis wants him out of S.A. and into a bigger market specifically to increase his marketability (see his desire fora market with major exposure and their turning down his clothing line extension because they feel he wasn't being paid what he deserved as a top 5 player). Maybe they believe once he starts playing people will forget all this, but the definitely care.

AFBlue
07-06-2018, 05:05 PM
Man, that was so good.

james evans
07-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Yet next year he gets what he wants and you confederate fuckers will STILL be mad growing gray hair. Yeah she showed him by ranting on a sports show. That’ll embarrass him into talking haha. I’m enjoying the bickering. I’m still fucked up from last seasons n and this whole Simmont\Dedmond, Gasol/Mills situation. I ain’t got over that yet. Fuck this Kawhi issue. I ain’t recovered from last summer. Bottom line, he’s still gonna get paid and not play for us wether you Guys like it or not. It doesn’t bother me that he did it or how he did it. Blame Popovich for not trading him in February when the writing was in the wall. He thought he had mind control over him and it’s not working. That’s who we should blame.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Kawhi owes her no explanation. This is journalistic malpractice.

Ozballer
07-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Cracks appearing EVERYWHERE on Kawhi's camp strategy...a flawed and utterly naive one too...

ducks
07-06-2018, 05:23 PM

he owes her a oral sex

SpursDynasty85
07-06-2018, 05:23 PM
if he sits out this season and doesn't play that we all know he isn't injured, he doesn't get paid. There are rules in place to protect teams from shit like this. He got over last season, but that won't happen this year. If they decide not to trade him, then that's their own stupidity. If a guy wants to go, you let him go. Don't try to keep him and talk it out. It's just like relationships. If a girl or guy wants to go, you let them go. Life lessons. You live and learn. And about the Kobe/Lakers situation before anyone brings it up, there is no doubt in my mind the league stepped in and made the Grizz give up Gasol for Kwame brown to keep Kobe in LA. There is no other explanation. And I know Marc Gasol was in the deal but at the time, he wasn't who he became.

So your okay with giving an athlete 18 million to rehab while he tells you "sit right there, I will tell you when I'm ready." You would be a terrible sports franchise owner.

tonight...you
07-06-2018, 05:25 PM
The spud speaks... and she's an opinion personality, like Sean Hannity.
Not a working journalist.

Potatoes... sigh.

james evans
07-06-2018, 05:25 PM
When white people dont get their way, this is how they act. Want to make a white person mad? Ignore them. I’ve made a habit out of it. I did something similar when I was getting out of the army. I led my u not to believe I was re-enlisting a 2nd time and going to Iraq with them I’m 2003. They had planned everything, then I told them I was ETSing. Had I told them that earlier, they would have tried to stop loss me and fuck me over. I won that war.

james evans
07-06-2018, 05:27 PM
So your okay with giving an athlete 18 million to rehab while he tells you "sit right there, I will tell you when I'm ready." You would be a terrible sports franchise owner.
No but he would hVe been traded when he had some value. Just like the Celtics had better move Kyrie while he still has some value.

DJR210
07-06-2018, 05:29 PM
or an anal beadle

:lmao

DieHardSpursFan1537
07-06-2018, 05:32 PM
None of her words of wisdom will resonate with the autistic mute tbqh

bobby4germany
07-06-2018, 05:37 PM
When white people dont get their way, this is how they act. Want to make a white person mad? Ignore them. I’ve made a habit out of it. I did something similar when I was getting out of the army. I led my u not to believe I was re-enlisting a 2nd time and going to Iraq with them I’m 2003. They had planned everything, then I told them I was ETSing. Had I told them that earlier, they would have tried to stop loss me and fuck me over. I won that war.

Wow you are a real stand up guy! I actually did reenlist to deploy with my unit in 2003 - I wish I could have been as smart as you and ignore my whole team long enough to fuck them over!

DieHardSpursFan1537
07-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Ban this racist faggot

SpursDynasty85
07-06-2018, 05:41 PM
No but he would hVe been traded when he had some value. Just like the Celtics had better move Kyrie while he still has some value.

So when was that? When would you have traded him? He hid himself didnt say anything and then finally when the season is over he demands a trade to LA saying he will just bolt there next year and possibly sit out. Trade value diminished. As an owner or coach who has worked tirelessly to build your small market franchise only to have a greedy uncle and a rich kid try to ruin their reputation and basketball roster. What if you truly love Kawhi and you think he is being mistreated by his agent and uncle? You just walk away? Easier said than done. Spurs from Hobunk SA was the model franchise of the WORLD! Truth being revealed is not dirty tactics by Spurs. All these nasty leaks by Kawhi's agency with Kawhi no where to be seen is Bush league. Sorry that's not how you treat an employer.

apalisoc_9
07-06-2018, 05:43 PM

Thats how racist operates breh.

You did the right thing

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/aqDwC.png

SpursDynasty85
07-06-2018, 05:45 PM

Also. You build trust with your colleagues. You dont think Spurs have an obligation to tell teams and gms about this crap? You trade your star player for Kawhi. You find out that he doesn't talk and has an obsessed uncle doing all the talking for him. You ask Pop what is this? Pop goes "your problem now". Next time pop asks for a trade you go "duck yourself pop". Spurs do business in "good faith" and have built their reputation and success off of blue collar work ethic. This is just what happens when your star player and/or management screw around a world class franchise.

james evans
07-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Wow you are a real stand up guy! I actually did reenlist to deploy with my unit in 2003 - I wish I could have been as smart as you and ignore my whole team long enough to fuck them over!
They had fucked me over for 2 years straight. Even gave me a PTtest the very 1st day I was allowed to do PT after a major surgery in which I couldn’t walk for a week ignoring me telling them I was still in pain though being cleared by doctors. But yeah, I’m the bad guy. Then they fucked over a MSG pulling his retirement paperwork. Nah, I got them that time.

james evans
07-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Also. You build trust with your colleagues. You dont think Spurs have an obligation to tell teams and gms about e wrong giving away this crap? You trade your star player for Kawhi. You find out that he doesn't talk and has an obsessed uncle doing all the talking for him. You ask Pop what is this? Pop goes "your problem now". Next time pop asks for a trade you go "duck yourself pop". Spurs do business in "good faith" and have built their reputation and success off of blue collar work ethic. This is just what happens when your star player and/or management screw around a world class franchise.
So the Celtics were wrong for giving away IT for Irving? He was injured more than they let on

daslicer
07-06-2018, 05:56 PM
So the Celtics were wrong for giving away IT for Irving? He was injured more than they let on

It benefited them short term but long term there will be consequences for it in the future. Ainge is building a rep of ripping off teams. Eventually teams will become hesitant to deal with him due to fear of getting ripped off.

Chomag
07-06-2018, 06:07 PM
She just straight up called Kawhi a little bitch! Haha I think I just fell in love with her.

SpursDynasty85
07-06-2018, 06:13 PM

Barking up the wrong tree there. Celtics should've never treated IT that way! That's what is different about the Spurs. They would never treat their star player that way.

As far as the trade goes, Celtics gave them the medical records, Cavs knew there was a risk and it was really the Brooklyn pick that enticed them for the deal. That Brooklyn pick couldve been #1 at the time they took it.

SpursDynasty85
07-06-2018, 06:19 PM

Difference was Kyrie voiced his displeasure to management first man to man. Gave them multiple teams he would consider. Not the case here.

paperboy77
07-06-2018, 06:28 PM

:bobo

ohmwrecker
07-06-2018, 06:31 PM
She just straight up called Kawhi a little bitch! Haha I think I just fell in love with her.

Get in line.

DeRozan m8
07-06-2018, 06:46 PM
How are there cucks on here still defending him?lol

Shameful

FkLA
07-06-2018, 06:50 PM
UTSA's finest tbh

sammy
07-06-2018, 07:03 PM
So when was that? When would you have traded him? He hid himself didnt say anything and then finally when the season is over he demands a trade to LA saying he will just bolt there next year and possibly sit out. Trade value diminished. As an owner or coach who has worked tirelessly to build your small market franchise only to have a greedy uncle and a rich kid try to ruin their reputation and basketball roster. What if you truly love Kawhi and you think he is being mistreated by his agent and uncle? You just walk away? Easier said than done. Spurs from Hobunk SA was the model franchise of the WORLD! Truth being revealed is not dirty tactics by Spurs. All these nasty leaks by Kawhi's agency with Kawhi no where to be seen is Bush league. Sorry that's not how you treat an employer.

Well said SpursDynasty85! :bobo

DMC
07-06-2018, 07:04 PM
UTSA's finest tbh

Well it sure as fuck ain't you :lol

tholdren
07-06-2018, 07:05 PM
Well said SpursDynasty85! :bobo

dbreiden83080
07-06-2018, 07:06 PM
Standing Ovation..

CosmicCowboy
07-06-2018, 07:06 PM
They had fucked me over for 2 years straight. Even gave me a PTtest the very 1st day I was allowed to do PT after a major surgery in which I couldn’t walk for a week ignoring me telling them I was still in pain though being cleared by doctors. But yeah, I’m the bad guy. Then they fucked over a MSG pulling his retirement paperwork. Nah, I got them that time.

At least you got your vagina transplant paid for.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 07:09 PM

Son, even your fluffer RD2191 couldn't go against this. :lmao

FkLA
07-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Well it sure as fuck ain't you :lol

You're morbidly obese, tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2018, 07:27 PM
It must suck being a woman in her 40s on tv in this era, tbh..there's only so much that can be done to counter 4k..

tholdren
07-06-2018, 07:35 PM
It must suck being a woman in her 40s on tv in this era, tbh..there's only so much that can be done to counter 4k..

Go away

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-06-2018, 07:40 PM

so you served out your contract and then left when you could? opposite of KL

UNT Eagles 2016
07-06-2018, 07:44 PM
I'd rip Michelle Beadle back, she's a milfy... wait she's 42 and no kids, WTF?

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 08:59 PM
Remind me what Michelle Beadles has contributed to this world besides gossiping & acting tough on camera? Oh, yeah....being a sensitive "me too" bitch.

Leetonidas
07-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Remind me what has Kawhi leonard done other than carry his team to playoff failures since he took over. Smh

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Fuckin' roasted like the piece of shit he is..Savage but so satisfying from Michelle :tu

Roasted by a middle aged white woman whose credential is being white & serving cocktails.:lol

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Remind me what has Kawhi leonard done other than carry his team to playoff failures since he took over. Smh

Making an entire city furious without even lifting his thumb, he has Shitantonio on his palms.:toast

Leetonidas
07-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Of course he can't lift his thumb. He can't even wipe his own ass

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Kawhi heading to Philly right after signing the DPE:

epPoKUHNM-o

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 09:09 PM
Of course he can't lift his thumb. He can't even wipe his own ass

Why would he wipe his ass with his own hands when y'all got endless supply of fat women to do the dirty job?

Ed Helicopter Jones
07-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Why would he wipe his ass with his own hands when y'all got endless supply of fat women to do the dirty job?

You said ya’ll. Where do you hail from, busting on San Antonio...someplace awesome like Victoria???

Othyus Lalanne
07-07-2018, 01:30 AM
I love this woman.
She is more overpaid than any Spiurs player ever was.

99 Problems
07-07-2018, 05:51 AM
Worth a look. She didn’t hold back.

JPB
07-07-2018, 06:29 AM
How can I have missed that angry, frustrated James Evans freak ?

You see son, you can spot those sociopaths by the way they pick full names as usernames and quote rappers to spread their frustration and reduce everything to races.

davi78239
07-07-2018, 08:37 AM
Y'all know you'd Fuck her hard. She probably needs dick more than u know. Always traveling probably all stressed out and shit.

manu2timdynasty
07-07-2018, 10:37 AM

You really want to play that card? If you want to be truthful with yourself then why is Kawhi a young black man surrounded by so many Trump supporters? It's well known Joseph Sutton a wealthy Trump supporter injected cash into Impact Sports wanting to work with Uncle Dennis to use Kawhi as the foundation for a new company. When you take into account how vocal Pop has been about Trump with news that Kawhi doesn't want to play with Lebron given that Sutton has gone after James on Twitter is more than reason enough to raise a few eyebrows. I also feel obliged to mention as someone whose experienced racism when you pull the race card and your wrong not only do you do a disservice to those times it is racial but also expose your vulnerability and ignorance.

BackHome
07-07-2018, 11:04 AM
James I didn't know you where an Amy cook?

TXstbobcat
07-07-2018, 11:23 AM
Kawhi heading to Philly right after signing the DPE:

epPoKUHNM-o

if he signs the DPE he can’t be traded for 1 year.

acoelho1
07-07-2018, 12:21 PM

bic50
07-07-2018, 12:22 PM
This is what I don't get about people like you. You should be celebrating Kawhi leaving instead of bitching about him leaving.

james evans
07-07-2018, 12:56 PM
How can I have missed that angry, frustrated James Evans freak ?

You see son, you can spot those sociopaths by the way they pick full names as usernames and quote rappers to spread their frustration and reduce everything to races.

You really want to play that card? If you want to be truthful with yourself then why is Kawhi a young black man surrounded by so many Trump supporters? It's well known Joseph Sutton a wealthy Trump supporter injected cash into Impact Sports wanting to work with Uncle Dennis to use Kawhi as the foundation for a new company. When you take into account how vocal Pop has been about Trump with news that Kawhi doesn't want to play with Lebron given that Sutton has gone after James on Twitter is more than reason enough to raise a few eyebrows. I also feel obliged to mention as someone whose experienced racism when you pull the race card and your wrong not only do you do a disservice to those times it is racial but also expose your vulnerability and ignorance.
Lol and I’m supposed to give a fuck

BackHome
07-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Well u should since you hate Whitey so much..

manu2timdynasty
07-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Lol and I’m supposed to give a fuck

Does the fly care he lays his eggs in shit?

james evans
07-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Well u should since you hate Whitey so much..
I don’t hate anyone but I don’t kiss ass either. Anything I say up here I say publicly on Facebook cuz no one can call my employer to get me fired. Guess why? Cuz I’m my own employer lol. If telling the truth means I hate white people then I ain’t gonna defend myself. Cuz at the end of the day, I don’t need them and they don’t need me. Truth hurts. The best way to hurt a person is to just tell them the truth and hold that mirror up to them. Every thing I say up here I’ve said many times in front of white people and some have agreed. I don’t kiss no one’s ass. I don’t argue opinion because my opinion like everyone else’s is bullshit. Let’s deal with facts

Joseph Kony
07-07-2018, 04:35 PM
I don’t hate anyone but I don’t kiss ass either. Anything I say up here I say publicly on Facebook cuz no one can call my employer to get me fired. Guess why? Cuz I’m my own employer lol. If telling the truth means I hate white people then I ain’t gonna defend myself. Cuz at the end of the day, I don’t need them and they don’t need me. Truth hurts. The best way to hurt a person is to just tell them the truth and hold that mirror up to them. Every thing I say up here I’ve said many times in front of white people and some have agreed. I don’t kiss no one’s ass. I don’t argue opinion because my opinion like everyone else’s is bullshit. Let’s deal with facts
you sound like a retard. you're not your own employer :lol you're either slang or youre just an unemployed loser :lol

Blue Duck
07-07-2018, 04:42 PM

Exactly, nuff said

Killakobe81
07-07-2018, 04:53 PM

Truth she is mediocre at best at her job and with her looks. Only thing for her while most of the women (and even some of the puss hole men) defer to these ex players, she speaks her mind...
But the open rooting for teams like Marcellus with Clips, her and eve Cowherd and SAS rooting for big market teams is disgusting journalism...

RGMCSE
07-07-2018, 04:54 PM

So whats your Business name? Can you provide a website regarding your business? How about an address or email?

Chillen
07-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Beadle hit the nail on the head, well said the brutal truth.

james evans
07-07-2018, 05:02 PM
you sound like a retard. you're not your own employer :lol you're either slang or youre just an unemployed loser :lol
regardless of what you think, I don't answer to anyone and I'm never in the need for anything.

james evans
07-07-2018, 05:03 PM
So whats your Business name? Can you provide a website regarding your business? How about an address or email?
sure, www.gofuckyourself.com

I accept paypal and all major credit cards

RGMCSE
07-07-2018, 05:13 PM
sure, www.gofuckyourself.com (http://www.gofuckyourself.com)

I accept paypal and all major credit cards

Exactly as I thought.

james evans
07-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Exactly as I thought.
i DGAF what you thought. I know how good I got it. And I know what services I offer. Now you can be like the world is for Leoanrd waiting for him to speak, but I don't give a shit. I get them coins.

therealtruth
07-07-2018, 06:34 PM
Being bitter about Kawhi is not going to make it better. At the end of the day he's a Finals MVP and 2x back-to-back DPOY. You could trade him for several guys and still not win the trade.

RGMCSE
07-07-2018, 08:48 PM
i DGAF what you thought. I know how good I got it. And I know what services I offer. Now you can be like the world is for Leoanrd waiting for him to speak, but I don't give a shit. I get them coins.

We all know what services you offer. Impressive that you turn tricks and accept credits too.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-07-2018, 09:25 PM
You said ya’ll. Where do you hail from, busting on San Antonio...someplace awesome like Victoria???

victoria got some honeys tbh

pgardn
07-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Being bitter about Kawhi is not going to make it better. At the end of the day he's a Finals MVP and 2x back-to-back DPOY. You could trade him for several guys and still not win the trade.

At the end of the day the Spurs won a title with him, and he may never see any of those accolades again.

bobby4germany
07-07-2018, 11:51 PM

:bobo

Dingle Barry
07-08-2018, 12:43 AM
When white people dont get their way, this is how they act. Want to make a white person mad? Ignore them. I’ve made a habit out of it. I did something similar when I was getting out of the army. I led my u not to believe I was re-enlisting a 2nd time and going to Iraq with them I’m 2003. They had planned everything, then I told them I was ETSing. Had I told them that earlier, they would have tried to stop loss me and fuck me over. I won that war.https://img.memecdn.com/people-who-annoy-you_o_227732.jpg

Chillen
07-08-2018, 12:47 AM

Doubt Boston send Tatum the Spurs way, really I would only trade Kawhi for either Tatum or Simmons. Spurs may not win the trade but there is at least potential of greatness there.

George Gervin's Afro
07-08-2018, 07:40 AM

She's speaking for a lot of people. He needs to be a man and speak out. He needs to own it. Does he respect the team and fans or not. Very simple question. Respect is not a black or white thing.

DDUBB1770
07-08-2018, 09:25 AM

ESPN has in no way been a journalistic outlet for years..... nice try take ur virtue signialing oft yonder with the jerk off above with his race baiting he doesn’t give a shit about what white people say... Christ on a cross u r dumb

JPB
07-08-2018, 10:33 AM

We all know what services you offer. Impressive that you turn tricks and accept credits too.

His Backpage profile says "black only", $2 extra for greek, $5 for golden shower.

"Please put the donation in an envelope in the bathroom with a copy of a DNA test attesting. you're black. Don't make me ask !"