PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is being manipulated by his team due to his mental disability

07-06-2018, 03:13 PM
hence the lack of any interviews, public statements, etc and his team that would obviously prefer him in LA took the liberty of devising a plan(a poorly thought out one) to get him there. Whether he has autism or aspergers, or whatever doesn’t matter. He’s obviously not cognitively advanced enough to object any of his team’s wishes or communicate on his own.

Is this legal? Is there any legislation set up to prevent the exploitation of mentally disabled persons in the nba, or business in general?

buttsR4rebounding
07-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Spurs should call Adult Protective Services...

SpursforSix
07-06-2018, 03:21 PM
It's probably going to cost him tens of millions of dollars. And that's not even including if his uncle is also managing his money.
He's losing max salary and hurting his marketability (whatever that may be) at the same time.

gospursgojas
07-06-2018, 03:36 PM
I work for finance company and we have to take yearly training on elderly and vulnerable adults abuse. Kawhis groups actions are def on the list.

DJR210
07-06-2018, 03:36 PM

This tbh.. I'm sure the sister and uncle are stealing from his account, because of his retardation this is a crime.

gospursgojas
07-06-2018, 03:37 PM
^^yes

DAF86
07-06-2018, 03:38 PM
Manipulated*

Budkin
07-06-2018, 03:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhcH0XcXUAAODih.jpg

slick'81
07-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Dude just needs to speak up for himseof tbh

DJR210
07-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Kawhi would have made a damn good mime

james evans
07-06-2018, 03:44 PM
I keep asking this question with no answer.."If yall hate this guy that much, why are you mad he's leaving?". If i hated a player, I would want him gone and wouldn't care what he did on the way out. He's not talking to the media. He NEVER HAS. So why is he gonna start now?

DJR210
07-06-2018, 03:58 PM
He's not talking to the media. He NEVER HAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA1GYjD1yHo

:lol he even added some inflection to his voice at times

Arcadian
07-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Poor fella. He doesn't even know where he is or what's going on anymore!

jag
07-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Someone needs to get him a helmet

ohmwrecker
07-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that in every picture of Kawhi, his mouth is wide open?

tim_duncan_fan
07-06-2018, 06:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA1GYjD1yHo

:lol he even added some inflection to his voice at times

This is not a retarded guy in the slightest, unless he became retarded sometime between now and then.

He just doesn't want to be here.

Time to face that reality.

tholdren
07-06-2018, 06:48 PM
This is not a retarded guy in the slightest, unless he became retarded sometime between now and then.

He has no character or courage. Hiding from employer after lying? Think about if you caught an employee faking an illness for a whole year... fired immediately. Total loser

tim_duncan_fan
07-06-2018, 06:52 PM
He has no character or courage. Hiding from employer after lying? Think about if you caught an employee faking an illness for a whole year... fired immediately. Total loser

I agree with all this, but it's not because he's retarded or doesn't know what he is doing.

07-06-2018, 06:59 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhcH0XcXUAAODih.jpg:lol

Manipulated*:tu

DMC
07-06-2018, 07:01 PM

It's called Depends.

daslicer
07-06-2018, 07:10 PM

I still believe he has some form of retardation granted you are right he doesn't want to be here. He's a terrible communicator and doesn't understand social cues hence why he's trying to avoid Pop and his teammates. It's also why he needs his uncle with him at all times. People who suffer from Autism or Aspergers can sound normal in isolated settings as in the videos down below.

ZsXD4-eA4ls

18c_oZ_3slg&t=81s

HarlemHeat37
07-06-2018, 07:17 PM
lol Kawhi isn't mentally challenged, he's just an easy, vulnerable target, probably partly due to the death of his father at such a young age(which has led to his uncle playing such a prominent role)

He isn't the first athlete to be taken advantage of and he won't be the last, it's very difficult to say no to family..furthermore, Kawhi's uncle probably isn't even running the show, either, I'm sure there's somebody behind him who will make even more money if this agency takes off..

duncan2k5
07-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Kawhi doesn't have a mental problem, nor is he being manipulated... Some things are bigger than money

DJR210
07-07-2018, 11:53 PM

The writings been on the wall for months.. as for the retardation, there's definitely some autistic tendencies on display..

DJR210
07-07-2018, 11:56 PM
Look at this shit :lmao I thought it was strange for a guy who is clearly uncomfortable on camera to look at the camera under a routine boarding of an airplane, but now after the season has unfolded, it's obvious that he was bullshitting and trying to make sure the cameras were catching his Oscar worthy performance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69CRWD_ixuQ

tholdren
07-08-2018, 12:01 AM
lol Kawhi isn't mentally challenged, he's just an easy, vulnerable target, probably partly due to the death of his father at such a young age(which has led to his uncle playing such a prominent role)

He isn't the first athlete to be taken advantage of and he won't be the last, it's very difficult to say no to family..furthermore, Kawhi's uncle probably isn't even running the show, either, I'm sure there's somebody behind him who will make even more money if this agency takes off..

Zero professionalism, character, leadership.

Dingle Barry
07-08-2018, 12:26 AM
Zero professionalism, character, leadership.

Or ballsack.

objective
07-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Isn't Kawhi still in that age range when schizophrenia first appears?

John B
07-08-2018, 03:19 AM
My take is he probably cannot take the pressure of being the face of the franchise and comfortable only in the shadow of Tim. He suffered anxiety to get back from injury to assume the role, he believes still not 100% ready afraid to fail expectations. He complained Pop was too hard on him. He rather be in LA where it is familiar setting for him

BatManu20
07-08-2018, 03:36 AM
Maybe he just caught the gay.

JPB
07-08-2018, 03:47 AM
I keep asking this question with no answer.."If yall hate this guy that much, why are you mad he's leaving?". If i hated a player, I would want him gone and wouldn't care what he did on the way out. He's not talking to the media. He NEVER HAS. So why is he gonna start now?

Nobody's answering you because (outside of the fact that nobody gives a flying fuck about you) nobody's mad but you here "race clown" and your nonsensical answers don't deserve more than those few lines I'm allowing you.

And if you would stick your nose out of your race biase one second, you would have seen that everybody wants this motherfucker gone, little genius.

Are you really asking why should Spurs fans care about what "Kawhi is doing on his way out", decreasing his value, threatening to sit out, hurting spurs future who had built around him and are risking not to get compensated now, bringing drama and suspicion around spurs FO all year long, fucking up last year and also this summer recruiting campain.

Are you really asking why he should start talking now, not having addressed this situation like a man, respecting his teammates, team (and employer) and the fans, letting them in uncertainty all year long untill up now ?

Being a mute when there are no problems and you let your play on the court do the talking can be understandable. Not talking when you quit and doesn't play with a mysterious injury to ultimately ask to be traded is fucking weak and dispisable.

It's not about BB anymore, just a motherfucker who needs to be called and recognized for what he is. Call it R.E.S.P.E.C.T if you want, race obsessed.

venitian navigator
07-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Nobody's answering you because (outside of the fact that nobody gives a flying fuck about you) nobody's mad but you here "race clown" and your nonsensical answers don't deserve more than those few lines I'm allowing you.

And if you would stick your nose out of your race biase one second, you would have seen that everybody wants this motherfucker gone, little genius.

Are you really asking why should Spurs fans care about what "Kawhi is doing on his way out", decreasing his value, threatening to sit out, hurting spurs future who had built around him and are risking not to get compensated now, bringing drama and suspicion around spurs FO all year long, fucking up last year and also this summer recruiting campain.

Are you really asking why he should start talking now, not having addressed this situation like a man, respecting his teammates, team (and employer) and the fans, letting them in uncertainty all year long untill up now ?

Being a mute when there are no problems and you let your play on the court do the talking can be understandable. Not talking when you quit and doesn't play with a mysterious injury to ultimately ask to be traded is fucking weak and dispisable.

It's not about BB anymore, just a motherfucker who needs to be called and recognized for what he is. Call it R.E.S.P.E.C.T if you want, race obsessed.

agree

james evans
07-08-2018, 10:42 AM

another mad one. haha. stay mad. Kawhi will do his own thing and I don't care what happens. You fags for the next 10 years will keep making threads about losing a player that all of a sudden no one likes. The difference between me and you is that you're hurting when you type cuz my words burned your soul(along with everyone else). I'm not even a bit concerned with you insults. I just love drawing that inherent anger out of you