PDA

View Full Version : Whatever you thought of TP, Teardrop, Parker, Porker, Enrique, Turnrique, Tissot etc.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-06-2018, 07:15 PM
He played his ass off for the Spurs for the better part of 17 seasons and was critical to all four of the championship runs he participated in, most especially 2007. We don't make it past the first round that year without him.

My only question is... why the Charlotte Bobcats Hornets? A non-playoff contender in a shitty conference and division. Why couldn't he and Manu have gone to the Warriors or even Rockets for a last run at a 5th championship as valuable 15 mpg backups? Parker doesn't need the money, he should be all about winning at this point... might as well be playing in France at this point.

K...
07-06-2018, 07:16 PM
In this order: money, Batum, borrego, Jordan

daslicer
07-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Money is a huge priority plus the Hornets promised he would get minutes. He wanted playing time and was probably not going to get it anywhere else.

Mr. Body
07-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Money, minutes, gets to play with his bud Batum. I don't think competing is really important to him at this point. Just play for a good team, enjoy the ride, make some money, fuck some bitches.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-06-2018, 07:27 PM
Money, minutes, gets to play with his bud Batum. I don't think competing is really important to him at this point. Just play for a good team, enjoy the ride, make some money, fuck some bitches.

I spent a few weeks in Charlotte on live project delivery for Bank of America in August-September, 2016. Not many "bitches" to fuck except sun-baked Jesus freaks with nasty drawls, bad attitudes and probably a kid or two.

Besides, they're not a good team at all. They haven't made the playoffs in awhile and Parker won't move the needle much for a bad team, if at all. He should have gone to GSW, HOU, BOS, PHI.

Read an article a couple years back about him being richer than the King Louis Bourbons dynasty ever was in classical France. So, he definitely doesn't need the money.

Mr. Body
07-06-2018, 07:35 PM
I spent a few weeks in Charlotte on live project delivery for Bank of America in August-September, 2016. Not many "bitches" to fuck except sun-baked Jesus freaks with nasty drawls, bad attitudes and probably a kid or two.

Besides, they're not a good team at all. They haven't made the playoffs in awhile and Parker won't move the needle much for a bad team, if at all. He should have gone to GSW, HOU, BOS, PHI.

Read an article a couple years back about him being richer than the King Louis Bourbons dynasty ever was in classical France. So, he definitely doesn't need the money.

Mothers with kids will fuck an NBA guy harder than anybody. I don't know if Parker really cares to go deep in the POs anymore. At some point just playing the game and enjoying it seems to be the point. I mean, look at LeBron going to the Lakers.

UNT Eagles 2016
07-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Mothers with kids will fuck an NBA guy harder than anybody. I don't know if Parker really cares to go deep in the POs anymore. At some point just playing the game and enjoying it seems to be the point. I mean, look at LeBron going to the Lakers.

1) :lol yeah, they will. In effort to produce another one and collect dat money, for sure, no doubt.

2) He could play the game and enjoy it in France, like he's always wanted to. Plus, he can be at home that way, if that is the agenda. Charlotte is boring and he's going to be irrelevant the rest of his career if he doesn't opt out next year.

3) LeBron wants to win as badly as anyone ever has. He just doesn't want to go to the Finals and lose every year. He wants to either beat the Warriors and get an easy Finals series or else lose and get an early summer. He's probably banking on Leonard or another star coming along to challenge GSW, and HOU to a lesser extent.