PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: appreciation thread, tbh...

ElNono
07-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Thank you MJ for allowing the Spurs to get rid of Porker, tbh...

Hopefully he can lead his new teams to another glorious tour of the lottery...

Kawhitstorm
07-06-2018, 08:54 PM
Charlotte has been death to Frenchies, dude is gonna end up turning into Raymond Fatton in 6 months.

Chris Fall
07-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Can’t wait to cop that limited edition Air Jordan Tissot watch.

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2018, 10:12 PM
lol a pos tbh

ambchang
07-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Appreciated what he did for the spurs.

Less of a backstabber than Kawhi despite sexting his teammates wife.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 10:25 PM
Charlotte has been death to Frenchies, dude is gonna end up turning into Raymond Fatton in 6 months.

Felton was in OKC's playoff rotation, dude.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Appreciated what he did for the spurs.

Less of a backstabber than Kawhi despite sexting his teammates wife.

Sexting? That's the tip of the iceberg, dude.

ambchang
07-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Sexting? That's the tip of the iceberg, dude.

Still not as much a backstabber as Kawhi even if you included the entire icecap.

Spurtacular
07-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Still not as much a backstabber as Kawhi even if you included the entire icecap.

Nah. It don't get worse than fucking another guy's wife. All the talk about the Spurs being a classy organization is garbage. A classy team would've booted Parker right then and there. That's what the 98 US WC team did; of course it cost them in the competition; but it was the "classy" thing to do. That ain't the Spurs though. Hell, Pop was coaching a game while his wife was on her deathbed. Pretty fucked up shit. I don't give Kawhi a pass though; I don't believe that he's seeing it in those terms; he's just being a bitch.

DMC
07-07-2018, 12:46 AM
Can’t wait to cop that limited edition Air Jordan Tissot watch.

The watch that freezes you out... Tissot. Now is your time, except you don't have the ball. Tissot.

TimDunkem
07-07-2018, 01:52 AM
Nah. It don't get worse than fucking another guy's wife. All the talk about the Spurs being a classy organization is garbage. A classy team would've booted Parker right then and there. That's what the 98 US WC team did; of course it cost them in the competition; but it was the "classy" thing to do. That ain't the Spurs though. Hell, Pop was coaching a game while his wife was on her deathbed. Pretty fucked up shit. I don't give Kawhi a pass though; I don't believe that he's seeing it in those terms; he's just being a bitch.

Truth bomb of epic proportions, tbqfh...

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2018, 06:31 AM

yet they rewarded pattys bailout 2014 contract to this pos who gave away 2013 championship and nearly tried to sabotage 2014 ring... seriously this clown is a scumbag who continues to check cheques from works of backup pgs

dunno why he was still on the team during that year he tried to cuck a former team mates partner, im glad gino broke his hand going into the playoffs that year to expose that pos what a fake leader, fake mvp candidate he was with the sweep from the grizzlies...yet the mofo was still on the team...did patfo kept him to protect other teams from acquiring a pos on the team? thats fkn lame man... when it look like his career was going downhill, they get kawhi and they became contenders again, he continue to coatride and gettin loyalty contracts...fck that pos now he opens his big mouth regarding kawhis injury compared to his running out kawhi, like how he did against green in 13 finals game 5 opening his big mouth to the media why they letting him free to shoot 3s

ambchang
07-07-2018, 08:15 AM

Team above women. I can tell you are whipped.

Spurtacular
07-07-2018, 02:11 PM
Team above women. I can tell you are whipped.

Tell me the team that it's okay to fuck a teammate's wife besides the Spurs?

ambchang
07-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Tell me the team that it's okay to fuck a teammate's wife besides the Spurs?

Never said it was ok. Just less not ok than what Kawhi is doing.

Spurtacular
07-07-2018, 03:56 PM

What's your point? I made it clear that I wasn't going to the mat for that kunt.

ambchang
07-07-2018, 04:20 PM
What's your point? I made it clear that I wasn't going to the mat for that kunt.

That what Parker did as terrible but what Kawhi’s doing is way worse. I thought it was pretty clear in the first post.

Spurtacular
07-07-2018, 04:22 PM
That what Parker did as terrible but what Kawhi’s doing is way worse. I thought it was pretty clear in the first post.

Okay, so you were making a point that didn't matter to anything I was saying, tbh.

ambchang
07-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Okay, so you were making a point that didn't matter to anything I was saying, tbh.

So I made a point and you responded but I should have made a point that was relevant to what I think you would’ve said?

Ok.

Spurtacular
07-07-2018, 06:07 PM
So I made a point and you responded but I should have made a point that was relevant to what I think you would’ve said?

Ok.

I should work on your team so that I can fuck your wife with impunity.

ambchang
07-07-2018, 08:59 PM
I should work on your team so that I can fuck your wife with impunity.

First, you should work on understanding what a that when you were responding to other people’s post, the expectation is that you will stay on topic and not that the other person should change the topic such that it would fit your point.

Second:

Third, you have to understand wives are generally females. Those aren’t your type.

TDMVPDPOY
07-08-2018, 07:35 AM
lol trying to cuck a former team mate

spurs were 1st seed that year also, then news break out b4 playoffs, spurs get sweep by the grizzlies who tanked to get them...

dont think the gino broken hand b4 the playoffs that year actually played a role in the sweep poor performance, what it did show was expose that fake ass mvp candidate and his demeanor

Spurtacular
07-08-2018, 02:35 PM
First, you should work on understanding what a that when you were responding to other people’s post, the expectation is that you will stay on topic and not that the other person should change the topic such that it would fit your point.

Second:

Third, you have to understand wives are generally females. Those aren’t your type.

Yea, I'll have to make sure I help the team. Then if I fuck your wife, it's not so big a deal. This is what you're arguing. Come to terms.

Spurtacular
07-08-2018, 02:38 PM

spurs were 1st seed that year also, then news break out b4 playoffs, spurs get sweep by the grizzlies who tanked to get them...

dont think the gino broken hand b4 the playoffs that year actually played a role in the sweep poor performance, what it did show was expose that fake ass mvp candidate and his demeanor

So, it pretty well fucked the team over. Shocker. Asian Monkey doesn't know what he's talking about. :lol

ambchang
07-08-2018, 05:08 PM
Yea, I'll have to make sure I help the team. Then if I fuck your wife, it's not so big a deal. This is what you're arguing. Come to terms.

Pol pot is not as horrible as Mao.

You: so you sre saying pol pot is a great leader you monster.

Heres some advice for you, try to figure out what you are arguing.

ambchang
07-08-2018, 05:11 PM
So, it pretty well fucked the team over. Shocker. Asian Monkey doesn't know what he's talking about. :lol

Yeah, manu’s injury had nothing to do with it because a poster on spurstalk said so. Thats your definitive proof. You are looking worse by the post.

Second, kawhi is destroying the spurs right noe for years. The spurs still did great for years after the barry incident.

Spurtacular
07-09-2018, 02:15 AM
Yeah, manu’s injury had nothing to do with it because a poster on spurstalk said so. Thats your definitive proof. You are looking worse by the post.

Second, kawhi is destroying the spurs right noe for years. The spurs still did great for years after the barry incident.

Having goat PF tends to make that happen, tbh.

ambchang
07-09-2018, 05:22 AM
Having goat PF tends to make that happen, tbh.

So Parker getting it on with Erin Barry was the primary cause of the spurs getting knocked off in the first round despite manu being injured and the presence of duncan. Yet the spurs being in bad situation now is because duncan retired a few years ago despite Kawhi being a diva and the spurs winning 61 games the year duncan retired.

Spurtacular
07-09-2018, 08:00 AM
So Parker getting it on with Erin Barry was the primary cause of the spurs getting knocked off in the first round despite manu being injured and the presence of duncan. Yet the spurs being in bad situation now is because duncan retired a few years ago despite Kawhi being a diva and the spurs winning 61 games the year duncan retired.

Primary cause? If you want to argue Manu hurting his hand was the primary cause you could. Regardless, there's definitely a correlation between Spurs greatly under performing and Parker f'ing his teammate's wife. Hell, Lebron shut down when his mom got f'd by a teammate, and that's nowhere near as bad, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Primary cause? If you want to argue Manu hurting his hand was the primary cause you could. Regardless, there's definitely a correlation between Spurs greatly under performing and Parker f'ing his teammate's wife. Hell, Lebron shut down when his mom got f'd by a teammate, and that's nowhere near as bad, tbh.

when the media release it, it came at an important time..but lol how they decided to release it just b4 the playoffs, got the spurs off whatever motivation for the playoffs...

ambchang
07-09-2018, 08:33 AM

You are also pretty bad at quoting and expressing your points too.

Clipper Nation
07-09-2018, 10:04 AM
:lol Imagine thinking that Porker fucking a teammate's wife didn't have any impact on the Spurs' playoff performance. Porker ruined the trust that teammates are supposed to have in each other, and also created a huge distraction and drama in the media.

ambchang
07-09-2018, 12:15 PM
:lol Imagine thinking that Porker fucking a teammate's wife didn't have any impact on the Spurs' playoff performance. Porker ruined the trust that teammates are supposed to have in each other, and also created a huge distraction and drama in the media.

Are you and spurtacular twin brothers? You understand a worse than b doesn’t mean b is ok and that a having more impact than b doesn’t mean b has no impact. Right?

ElNono
07-09-2018, 01:25 PM

:lol same guy that now calls a meeting with Kawhi to tell him he’s letting teammates down. Fucking stone faced clown.

Brazil
07-10-2018, 08:46 AM
OP cannot stop talking about Parker tbh... smh

SAGirl
07-10-2018, 08:09 PM
OP cannot stop talking about Parker tbh... smh
It's actually incredible. Nono will miss him. None of these new kids invite this kinda passion.

If PATFO had matched Kyle he would have had a reason to keep gojng, but now? I don't know. Nono might be grieving for a while remembering the old times...
:lol

Brazil
07-10-2018, 08:47 PM
It's actually incredible. Nono will miss him. None of these new kids invite this kinda passion.

If PATFO had matched Kyle he would have had a reason to keep gojng, but now? I don't know. Nono might be grieving for a while remembering the old times...
:lol

Nono should retire already.. too old for dat tbh..

ElNono
07-10-2018, 09:05 PM
tbh, best offseason ever... haters gonna hate, tbh...

SAGirl
07-10-2018, 09:06 PM
∆ :lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2018, 11:01 PM
tbh, best offseason ever... haters gonna hate, tbh...

shouldve been in motion 2-3 years ago when they won 13/14, instead they handed out loyalty contracts to keep the has beens around when they shouldve gone more youth around kawhi/lma