PDA

View Full Version : Did Zaza kill the Spurs?

RD2191
07-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Tbh. It's looking like a rebuild around here. Where would the Spurs be right now had Kawhi not gotten injured by Zaza?

tonight...you
07-07-2018, 08:11 PM
Tbh. It's looking like a rebuild around here. Where would the Spurs be right now had Kawhi not gotten injured by Zaza?
Kawhi's uncle was happening before Zaza. His roots were already in the soil.

Hoops Czar
07-07-2018, 08:13 PM
No, Culture did.

Spurs da champs
07-07-2018, 08:15 PM

B2b champions

RD2191
07-07-2018, 08:16 PM

I don't doubt it. But kawhi doesn't sit for an entire season if he doesn't have that "injury" to blame tbh

JohnnyMax
07-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Kawhi was hurt in Memphis and Houston series. Zaza just finished the job.

Stabula
07-07-2018, 08:32 PM
Satan always knew Kawhi was a faggot and undeserving of his physical gifts and so the Great One struck him down in an act of poetic justice. It's a shame the Spurs have to suffer for Kawhi's sins but the True Lord pays little mind to collateral damage.

vander
07-07-2018, 09:20 PM
Yes

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-07-2018, 09:21 PM
goat tbh

Spurtacular
07-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Spurs were on their way to six and one without Duncan and one with Kawhi as the alpha and his second overall. One cannot overlook ego; but it's hard to say; who knows what's going through that 35cc mind.

daslicer
07-07-2018, 09:30 PM
I think the Spur would have won the championship if the Zaza cheap shot didn't happen but I think this situation with Kawhi would have still happened.

Budkin
07-07-2018, 09:32 PM
I don't think we would have beaten the Dubs in the series but it would have gone 6 or 7 easily.

SAGirl
07-07-2018, 09:42 PM
No it was Uncle Dennis.

SAGirl
07-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Kawhi was hurt in Memphis and Houston series. Zaza just finished the job.
Not to mention the argued ossification flared in August. It could have happened at any time considering its a n injury that gets worse overt time.

phxspurfan
07-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Kawhi's "injury" was the thigh owie from way back, not the ankle Zaza injured. Kawhi's bitch made self was his own downfall

Chillen
07-07-2018, 11:00 PM
It all changed when that #21 guy retired.

What ZaZa did was give Spurs fans a big what if? If Leonard doesn't get injured do Spurs go on and win that game and possibly the series. It was a dirty play and a cheap shot. So far karma hasn't caught up to the Warriors as Chris Paul tore his hamstring with the Rockets going up 3-2 on them. That Warriors team has been very fortunate.

offset formation
07-07-2018, 11:09 PM
We'll ne er know, which will only heighten the bitch factor for this cat. Spurfan will revile this fool for eternity. He fucked us (and also, deliciously, himself) 3 ways from Sunday.

Fuck that fool.

phxspurfan
07-07-2018, 11:11 PM
It all changed when that #21 guy retired.

What ZaZa did was give Spurs fans a big what if? If Leonard doesn't get injured do Spurs go on and win that game and possibly the series. It was a dirty play and a cheap shot. So far karma hasn't caught up to the Warriors as Chris Paul tore his hamstring with the Rockets going up 3-2 on them. That Warriors team has been very fortunate.

Spurs weren't winning that series. Dubs notoriously (in all their series) take awhile to get settled in and then turn it on and blow you out. Even with 2 Kawhis we weren't winning that series. LMA also wasn't yet playing like he was comfortable yet. In the end nobody has an answer to Curry and KD on the same team, even LeBron.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-08-2018, 11:28 AM

It was probably a defining moment tbh but I think there was something wrong with Kawhi and his people well before that

spurraider21
07-08-2018, 11:31 AM
to rephrase, if Kawhi didn’t get hurt that series and we somehow got past gsw and won the title, do we find ourselves here today?

daslicer
07-08-2018, 11:43 AM
to rephrase, if Kawhi didn’t get hurt that series and we somehow got past gsw and won the title, do we find ourselves here today?

Yes I believe we are still in this situation. His Uncle is determined to get him out of SA and winning a title wouldn't have stopped it. It might have given them even more leverage to pull this bs. I could hear his camp screaming "Kawhi delivered the Spurs a title and they forced him to play with this injury but he still played anyways even though it wasn't conducive for his health."

Spurs da champs
07-08-2018, 11:48 AM

No. Kawhi's uncle wouldn't have the balls to pull that shit if the Spurs ring.

TheDoctor
07-08-2018, 11:50 AM

The most suspicious of the guests is the one that comes out better in the photo.

Vic Petro
07-08-2018, 11:54 AM
Kawhi's "injury" was the thigh owie from way back, not the ankle Zaza injured. Kawhi's bitch made self was his own downfall

Yes the Zaza injury healed. The injury that kept Kawhi out all year was an old quad injury that he supposedly aggravated by training too hard in the summer.

NickiRasgo
07-08-2018, 12:44 PM
He's now with Pistons.

Spurtacular
07-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Yes the Zaza injury healed. The injury that kept Kawhi out all year was an old quad injury that he supposedly aggravated by training too hard in the summer.

Watched him in the USA games; he was intentionally playing at 62% to avoid injury.

Chillen
07-08-2018, 05:22 PM
He's now with Pistons.

Match made in heaven, probably idolizes the bad boy Pistons lol.

DMC
07-08-2018, 08:42 PM

I think we'd be in a world war. I mean, butterfly effect and all.