PDA

View Full Version : Home from Moscow, GOP senator questions value of existing sanctions

RandomGuy
07-09-2018, 05:19 PM
I guess kowtowing to Putin on the 4th of July wasn't enough...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight Republican members of Congress – seven senators and a House member – thought it’d be a good idea to take a partisan trip to Russia last week, spending the 4th of July in Moscow. Given an opportunity to confront Putin’s government on a range of issues, including its attack on U.S. elections, these GOP lawmakers instead sounded a “conciliatory tone” toward their hosts.

After the Republicans left, Russian state television mocked the U.S. congressional delegation “for appearing to put a weak foot forward.”

It’s against this backdrop that one of the Moscow Eight is publicly questioning the efficacy of existing U.S. sanctions against Russia. The Washington Examiner spoke to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), the chairman of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, who also chairs a Senate Foreign Relations panel.

President Trump and U.S. lawmakers should consider revising sanctions targeting Russia so they focus more on Russian oligarchs, a senior Republican lawmaker suggested after participating in a congressional delegation visit to Moscow.

“You do something and nobody ever sits back and analyzes, ‘Well, is it working?’” Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., told the Washington Examiner. “And I think you’d be hard-pressed to say that sanctions against Russia are really working all that well.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/home-moscow-gop-senator-questions-value-existing-sanctions

boutons_deux
07-09-2018, 05:27 PM
"be hard-pressed to say that sanctions against Russia are really working all that well.”"

does Kock-sucker Johnson mean the Congressionally overwhelmingly voted sanctions that Trash REFUSED to apply?

The Magnitsky Act sanctions really hurt so bad that Pootin nominated and elected Trash to have them lifted, then tried again with the "adoptions" meeting with grease-head adulterer DJTJr

hater
07-09-2018, 05:34 PM
Good :tu

Lets fix these relationship and achieve world peace :tu

RandomGuy
07-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Good :tu

Lets fix these relationship and achieve world peace :tu

Fuck Russia.

Personally I think we need to start lobbing nukes at their data centers, and I am 100% serious.

SnakeBoy
07-10-2018, 03:54 PM
Fuck Russia.

Personally I think we need to start lobbing nukes at their data centers, and I am 100% serious.

:lmao

SnakeBoy
07-10-2018, 03:56 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yiDHEwhyew4/UfII8xc4-UI/AAAAAAAAAgg/ri3YlcjrnG0/s1600/saut.jpg

hater
07-10-2018, 04:18 PM
:lmao Shillarytards wanting a nuclear armagedddon over 1 more day with Peesident Trump :lmao

Poor bastards

(Yes peesident :lol)

ducks
07-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Fuck Russia.

so you would start a nuke war and have nukes come at usa
you are on drugs now right?

RandomGuy
07-10-2018, 05:38 PM
:lmao

Four whole characters. That is a few words less than your usual lazy shite.

You ok?

DarrinS
07-10-2018, 06:48 PM
salty libtard tears used to be funny

Now it’s just sad

SnakeBoy
07-10-2018, 07:23 PM
salty libtard tears used to be funny

Now it’s just sad

I still laugh but yeah it's past the point of just being funny

hater
07-10-2018, 07:32 PM