PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Navy sailor pardoned by Trump files suit against Obama, Comey for failure to prose

ducks
07-09-2018, 05:29 PM
The former Navy sailor pardoned by President Trump after serving a year in federal prison for taking photos of classified sections of his submarine filed a lawsuit on Monday against Obama administration officials, alleging that he was subject to unequal protection of the law.
In his federal lawsuit, filed in Albany, N.Y., Kristian Saucier alleges that the U.S. government was overzealous in prosecuting him mishandling classified information, while going easy on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for more serious violations of the same law.
Saucier’s lawsuit names as defendants former President Barack Obama, former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who led the inquiry into Clinton’s email account.
Saucier told Fox News he was scapegoated by Obama officials who found themselves under fire for not aggressively responding to Clinton’s handling of classified information through her private email servers.
“I could have just taken the pardon by President Trump and gone on with my life,” Saucier said to Fox News, adding that he feels an obligation to get to the truth of what he sees as a double standard that let Clinton get off scot-free.
“The U.S. Constitution clearly states that all citizens are born with inalienable rights to be free from persecution by the government,” Saucier said. “My conviction and subsequent sentence for a minor military infraction compared to the treatment of politically connected individuals is a glaring example of a violation of the rights of all Americans to have equal protection under the law.”
Saucier is preparing a Freedom of Information Act request to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice seeking all correspondence relating to his case.
Saucier pleaded guilty in 2016 to unauthorized detention of defense information for taking photos inside the USS Alexandria while it was stationed in Groton, Conn., in 2009.
My conviction and subsequent sentence for a minor military infraction compared to the treatment of politically connected individuals is a glaring example of a violation of the rights of all Americans to have equal protection under the law.
- Kristian Saucier, former Navy sailor pardoned by President Trump
Saucier, of Arlington, Vt., was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the nuclear-powered attack submarine when he took the photos. His lawyers said he knew the photos would be classified but he wanted to show his family what he did in the Navy. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient. Federal investigators said in court proceedings that they had no evidence that Saucier showed, or intended to show, the photographs to foreign agents.
“I am by no means the first person to be subjected to unfair treatment by the justice system,” Saucier said. “If I were to accomplish anything by this action I would hope to make me the last.”
During his presidential campaign and since taking office, Trump several times held up Saucier’s punishment and the investigation into Clinton by the FBI as an example of a double standard. Trump pardoned Saucier in March.
Earlier this year, Trump tweeted: “Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on the submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others
A poll in December showed that a majority of Americans believed that Clinton committed a crime when she used her private email server for State Department business.
The Rasmussen Reports poll found that 64 percent of likely U.S. voters said Clinton's receiving and sending classified emails through her personal server constituted a crime.
Comey criticized Clinton's actions but did not pursue criminal charges.
Federal prosecutors argued that Saucier was a disgruntled sailor who had put national security at risk by taking photos showing the submarine’s propulsion system and reactor compartment and then obstructed justice by destroying a laptop and camera.
Saucier told Fox News that he destroyed the laptop and camera because he was scared, and said that his actions at the time were clearly a mistake but that the matter should never have risen to the level it did, and should have been addressed in military court.
The former navy sailor is acting as his own attorney after the Appellate Division of the New York State Supreme Court New York barred his lawyer, Ronald Daigle, from practicing for one year.
The court’s move came just as Daigle was helping Saucier prepare to file the lawsuit, prompting the navy sailor to accuse New York officials of trying to hinder his court fight against Obama, Comey and others.
In an interview with Fox News before his suspension, Daigle said of the lawsuit: “We’ll highlight the differences in the way Hillary Clinton was prosecuted and how my client was prosecuted. We’re seeking to cast a light on this to show that there’s a two-tier justice system and we want it to be corrected.”

boutons_deux
07-09-2018, 05:32 PM
"going easy on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for more serious violations of the same law."

Hillary! Again! :lol

Benghazi! :lol

Christmas cards! :lol

emails! :lol

She murdered Vince Foster! :lol

Whitewater! :lol

Crooked! :lol

Ducks! :lol

Reck
07-09-2018, 06:29 PM
Did Hillary take pictures of her classified emails? Becuase that would definitely help his case. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. We got pictures in your case.

ducks
07-09-2018, 07:36 PM
He did use hammers like Clinton

Blake
07-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Where did you get this article

Blake
07-09-2018, 11:06 PM
Remember sailors pictures on the submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act?

Lol ducks copying everything in sight.

Cmon what crazy alt right website is this

Pavlov
07-09-2018, 11:10 PM
I think it's just Fox News.

Can't see the lawsuit's getting any traction.

Det "jes wanted muh family to see the classified pictures" defense tho. :lol

Blake
07-09-2018, 11:18 PM
I think it's just Fox News.

Yeah, it looks that way.

Still, lol ducks sponsored ads

Spurtacular
07-10-2018, 02:17 AM
Did Hillary take pictures of her classified emails? Becuase that would definitely help his case. Otherwise, shut the fuck up. We got pictures in your case.

No, she just left them unsecured so that the whole world could have them rather than not opening them to the whole world.

:lmao "shut the fuck up".
:lmao Tranny lashing out.
:lmao #DevotedToHer

Reck
07-10-2018, 08:03 AM
No, she just left them unsecured so that the whole world could have them rather than not opening them to the whole world.

:lmao "shut the fuck up".
:lmao Tranny lashing out.
:lmao #DevotedToHer

Oh really? Who else has those emails? Another of your unwinnable, unproven claims.

Cant prove she committed crimes.
Cant prove her emails are out there so that the "whole world" can have them.

Spurtacular
07-10-2018, 12:54 PM
Oh really? Who else has those emails? Another of your unwinnable, unproven claims.

Cant prove she committed crimes.
Cant prove her emails are out there so that the "whole world" can have them.

Grossly negligent, tranny.

Reck
07-10-2018, 03:57 PM
Grossly negligent, tranny.

Oh so you still cant name a specific crime. 3 months and counting.

boutons_deux
07-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Trump pardons ranchers whose case sparked Bundy takeover of Oregon refuge

President Donald Trump pardoned two men on Tuesday who were involved in a dispute with federal authorities over federal land usage that sparked the takeover of a wildlife refuge in Oregon.

Dwight Hammond Jr. and his son Steven Hammond were granted executive grants of clemency by Trump, according to a White House statement.

The father-son duo are cattle ranchers and were

convicted in 2012 of committing arson on federal lands in Oregon.

The Hammonds said they started a fire on their property in 2001 to protect it from wildfires and reduce the growth of invasive plants, but that the fire got out of hand, CNN affiliate KTVZ reported. (http://www.ktvz.com/news/militia-takes-over-wildlife-refuge-hq-after-peaceful-burns-protest/37227522)

Prosecutors said in 2016 they set fires to cover up evidence of poaching.

"The jury convicted both of the Hammonds of using fire to destroy federal property for a 2001 arson known as the Hardie-Hammond fire, located in the Steens Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area," Department of Justice said in a statement in January 2016.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/hammonds-trump-pardon/index.html (https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/politics/hammonds-trump-pardon/index.html)

Trash trying to kick Obama in the nuts again.

and signalling to extreme right wing assholes to keep fighting.

Chris
07-10-2018, 04:43 PM
Lol ducks copying everything in sight.

Cmon what crazy alt right website is this

lol Blake

Blake
07-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Lol Chris

Spurtacular
07-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Oh so you still cant name a specific crime. 3 months and counting.

I just did.

:lol Today's tranny

boutons_deux
07-10-2018, 06:00 PM
and of course, JeBo had his Fed prosecutors screw up their prosecution of the Bundy takeover boys

.... if they had been black ...

baseline bum
07-10-2018, 06:35 PM
At least no pardon for LaVoy Finicum.

koriwhat
07-10-2018, 07:47 PM
The usual dipshits but lmao at blake calling anyone but himself crazy. The far left(yall arent liberals) is cancer to the world.

Blake
07-10-2018, 08:10 PM
K, druggy

Reck
07-11-2018, 07:14 AM
I just did.

:lol Today's tranny

You did not.

boutons_deux
07-11-2018, 07:24 AM
At least no pardon for LaVoy Finicum.

he must have really fucked up to be shot by the cops.

He's white, and even white mass murders don't get shot by cops.

Spurtacular
07-11-2018, 12:48 PM
You did not.

You don't even know one of the now infamous law.

:lol Today's tranny.

Reck
07-11-2018, 12:52 PM
You don't even know one of the now infamous law.

:lol Today's tranny.

No, you're just piggy backing off of what Comey said.

And still cant say what crimes she committed. :lol

:cry Comey is a joke....except for when I have to quote him to validate mah shit takes.

Spurtacular
07-11-2018, 01:12 PM
No, you're just piggy backing off of what Comey said.

And still cant say what crimes she committed. :lol

:cry Comey is a joke....except for when I have to quote him to validate mah shit takes.

And you don't even have your facts right to boot.

Also :lol Comey good now.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 01:44 PM
And you don't even have your facts right to boot.

Also :lol Comey good now.

Before trump, comey was incompetent and should be relieved of his post. After trump, comey is the beacon of truth and it was obstruction to get rid of him.

Don't you see the pattern?

Before all this progressivism bs they ushered in the kkk... after they flipped the script for votes.

It's a recurring theme/pattern.

spurraider21
07-11-2018, 01:47 PM
law and order bad now

Blake
07-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Don't you see the pattern?

Before all this progressivism bs they ushered in the kkk... after they flipped the script for votes.

It's a recurring theme/pattern.

Lol "they" ushered in the kkk.

Beat up that hood wearing strawman!

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 02:33 PM

Beat up that hood wearing strawman!lol kori the proven racist trying to bring up the kkk.

Chucho
07-11-2018, 02:46 PM
lol kori the proven racist trying to bring up the kkk.

How's he a proven racist?

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 02:58 PM

Beat up that hood wearing strawman!

are your eyes weeping by reading the truth? boohoo blake.

lol kori the proven racist trying to bring up the kkk.

how am i a racist to be exact pavTHETIC? i brought up the kkk to remind those who aren't in the know of the past your political ideology created. it's not my fault you associate with an ideology of hate, racism, etc.

yall can put them labels on the right, far right(extremists like yourself on the opposite end of the spectrum/retards), and those that just don't agree with yall but truth is truth and the left's past will forever be brought to light.

have a good day grand wizard pav.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 03:00 PM
How's he a proven racist?

they have nothing but insults... i have insults too but mine hold weight. they are just spoiled children throwing fits and thus the insults and lies start. they're worthless spineless hacks trying to be "men" but they're just little dweebs.

Blake
07-11-2018, 03:06 PM
they have nothing but insults... i have insults too but mine hold weight.

:lol

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 03:11 PM
:lol

this is your proper emoticon boohoo blake >>> :cry

Blake
07-11-2018, 03:12 PM
they have nothing but insults... i have insults too but mine hold weight.

:lol :lol

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 04:02 PM
How's he a proven racist?All of his racist screeds. I believe eating dog was one of his latest.

Blake
07-11-2018, 04:04 PM
All of his racist screeds. I believe eating dog was one of his latest.

Cmon how is "ching chong bing bong" racist?

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 04:05 PM
In b4 "I dated an Asian/some of my best friends...."

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 04:32 PM

how did i know you would search and post that exact thing. you're too easy to figure out.

In b4 "I dated an Asian/some of my best friends...."

yeah but i did and i hang with a couple asians all the time. one of which is an ex roommate of mine. lmao!

again, yall fucks see racism in everything. sure, i talk shit at mono and the like. go tell all the great comedians that they are huge racists too. i'm no comedian(unfortunately i am only clever once every decade or so) and yall aren't angelic so yall can drop this holierthanthou shtick.

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 04:36 PM
how did i know you would search and post that exact thing. you're too easy to figure out.

yeah but i did and i hang with a couple asians all the time. one of which is an ex roommate of mine. lmao!

again, yall fucks see racism in everything. sure, i talk shit at mono and the like. go tell all the great comedians that they are huge racists too. i'm no comedian(unfortunately i am only clever once every decade or so) and yall aren't angelic so yall can drop this holierthanthou shtick.I simply never said the overtly racist stuff you did.

That's why it's proven.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 04:37 PM
I simply never said the overtly racist stuff you did.

That's why it's proven.

the overtly racist stuff lmao! you know what's proven, nothing of the sort. it's all make believe inside your beta head.

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 04:43 PM
the overtly racist stuff lmao! you know what's proven, nothing of the sort. it's all make believe inside your beta head.http://www.pajiba.com/assets_c/2018/05/zawb3-thumb-700x322-197397.gif

Blake
07-11-2018, 04:52 PM

It was easy to figure out because it's easily racist. It's that easy.

Chucho
07-11-2018, 05:01 PM
All of his racist screeds. I believe eating dog was one of his latest.

I guess he doesn't like Chinamen.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:02 PM
I guess he doesn't like Chinamen.

korean's but then again like pav stated, i dated one a while back and have another 3 as friends over the past 16-17 yrs. i had another korean friend but he passed away a yr ago out of the blue and it was devastating to all his friends and family. miss my buddy plenty and glad i got to sketch a huge memorial piece for his funeral of which i was welcomed with open arms.

i just hate PC culture and if i hurt pavTHETIC and boohoo blake's feelings then great! icing on the cake. like BLM white guilt losers, the white guilt of these 2 losers is out the roof!

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:05 PM
I simply never said the overtly racist stuff you did.

That's why it's proven.

if i had to lay odds on it... you're no saint but you're probably the type that starts out with "i'm not racist but...". one of those losers to be exact; the real racists. lol

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 07:09 PM
if i had to lay odds on it... you're no saint but you're probably the type that starts out with "i'm not racist but...". one of those losers to be exact; the real racists. lolI've never said anything of the sort.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:16 PM
I've never said anything of the sort.

i forgot about your angelic ways... saint pav guide me towards the light.

Pavlov
07-11-2018, 07:43 PM
i forgot about your angelic ways... saint pav guide me towards the light.Never said that either.

You're struggling. No one said you can't be racist. Just own it.

koriwhat
07-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Never said that either.

You're struggling. No one said you can't be racist. Just own it.

own what? the label you want to place on me because you and i don't mesh? the left loves to label everyone especially those who don't agree with their bs.

i think you're pathetic, a mental midget, and a cult follower. you gonna just own it or what pav?

DMC
07-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Ah the old "failure to prose" accusation. It means that Obama didn't use any antebellum rhetoric or wax philosophical using older negro language.