PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Post of the Week:

TOP-CHERRY
10-22-2005, 12:33 PM
I don't know if a thread like this exists already, but I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread posting the most humorous posts of each week.

Anyway, here's my nomination for this week:

Tony Parkers needs to stop worrying about GQ and start worrying about how to shoot, rebound, play defense, and get teammates involved if he wants his Spurs to have a legit chance at dethroning the Pacers this year.
Dethroning! :lmao

Any more nominations?

:)

John T
10-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I noticed that but I wanted to be nice. Fuck it, being nice is over rated!

*points and laughs*

:rollin

Carie

ZStomp
10-22-2005, 12:51 PM
It's one thing to have confidence on your team..hey, I'm all for that. That's great..team spirit...but they aren't even the champions..get it straight.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2005, 12:55 PM
Does dethroning have anything to do with getting their sentences reduced?

TOP-CHERRY
10-22-2005, 01:08 PM
I wonder if he was being serious...

Cant_Be_Faded
10-22-2005, 01:15 PM
We better get used to it guys/gals.

Tony Parker is going to get BLOGLOADS of heat and shit this year. And if his jumper, decision making, and confidence are more consistent?

He'll be the target "evil spur" for the whole nation. Duncan is too difficult to hate, cuz he's incapable of providing ruth.

But Parker....theyr'e gonna be all over him this season I think. Just wait.

PARKERTIME

Kdfelicity
10-22-2005, 01:25 PM
In reference to which is better to watch College Football or NFL:

i like both. they are great to watch.

and i like Terrell Owens. there is something about him that i like.

:wtf

The man is the definition of a punk and only shows why I don't like the NFL all that much.

This might actually fit into the thread: WTF Post of the Week

mookie2001
10-22-2005, 01:27 PM
when KD said she liked pat green

classic

Kdfelicity
10-22-2005, 01:28 PM
:lol

That hurts Mookie, right here....

Looks like you still need someone to show you the GOOD Pat Green...

TOP-CHERRY
10-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Guys, I have a proposal that should please everyone...

San Antonio receives:

Saints

New Orleans receives:

Buddy Holly/TheWriter
San Antonio has a functioning stadium and is a more attractive location for a NFL franchise than South Louisiana. Buddy Holly has a mammoth hardon for city planning and has years of experience as a dogged promoter of municipal development on the internets. He could jump start the redevelopment of New Orleans as it emerges from the Katrina catastrophe with the power of his modem.

I guess it's only funny when you read the whole thread.

Solid D
10-22-2005, 02:02 PM
I don't know if a thread like this exists already, but I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread posting the most humorous posts of each week.

Anyway, here's my nomination for this week:

Any more nominations?

:)

I used to post a "Most Humorous Post of the Week" (MHPOTW) on SR before FSP/SpursTalk was born. Great idea. timvp and mouse used to win them frequently.

Someone needs to be the Final Call on the nominations so if you don't mind playing that role and remembering to do the thread every week, that would be great!

atlfan25
10-22-2005, 02:08 PM
It's good to see you assholes can find the time to keep boosting this piece of shit thread while there are people dying by the thousands elsewhere in this country.

atlfan25
10-22-2005, 02:09 PM
I personally am a N*Sync fan and can recite any song they have ever sung....

ShoogarBear
10-22-2005, 02:28 PM

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2661

Cant_Be_Faded
10-22-2005, 02:36 PM
shoogar bear is old school

Solid D
10-22-2005, 02:39 PM
ShoogarBear would have won this award many weeks.

TOP-CHERRY
10-22-2005, 02:41 PM
I used to post a "Most Humorous Post of the Week" (MHPOTW) on SR before FSP/SpursTalk was born. Great idea. timvp and mouse used to win them frequently.

Someone needs to be the Final Call on the nominations so if you don't mind playing that role and remembering to do the thread every week, that would be great!
So I start a new thread every week? Then do like a poll on which post wins out of the nominations?

TOP-CHERRY
10-22-2005, 02:45 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2661
HAH. That's funny.

Sense
10-22-2005, 07:13 PM
GiG in his prime would've won all.

On this site, I wanna start a flow,
It could be any of u crackas, maybe Sequ, even Slomo,
So be original and write yo own shit,
post it in this thread, then u can split.

For real though, if any of you can flow/battle/rap, i would be really interested in hearing it. Dont copy it from some website though or something stupid like that. Rap about the Spurs, Spurstalk posters, the media, anything really. Aight then, lets battle! I Know mouse has some illmatic flows...anyone else???

We all remember this.... :lol

Horry For 3!
10-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Tony Parkers.....:lmao @ Parkers

That is almost as funny as dethroning the Pacers :lmao :lol :lmao

TOP-CHERRY
10-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I think I'm going to touch myself now.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-24-2005, 10:28 PM
omg gig looks like the biggest douche in his myspace pic

wtf, cbf?

TOP-CHERRY
10-24-2005, 10:31 PM
The return of the purple and gold dynasty is upon us. Two huge wins over the always tough Bobcats. Kobe has found the return path to NBA glory. 52% shooting in the preseason.

You have that wild haired Manu dude...we have the versatile Lamar. You have that shrimp Parker...we have Mush, uh, I mean Smush. You have Duncan (had to look that one up)...we have the soon-to-be allstar Kwame. You have Nazr...we have the double/double machine Chris Mihm. You have Blowen...we have Kobe. You have Uncle Pops...we have the ZenMaster. You have the NBA trophy....we have a good sense of humour?

Cant_Be_Faded
10-24-2005, 10:33 PM
Shit, my visa expired and I will be temporarily shipped back to Cambodia

Solid D
10-24-2005, 11:05 PM
I'd suggest a new thread each week, i.e.

"Most Humorous Post of the Week - Oct. 23-29"

but do it however you want.

TOP-CHERRY
10-24-2005, 11:11 PM
I know what you meant, but I just think people would get tired of a thread every week... But if you want to do it, go right ahead. :)

Solid D
10-24-2005, 11:15 PM
:lol That's okay. You got this one Top-Cherry.

TOP-CHERRY
10-24-2005, 11:19 PM
:D See, but I don't know...

My original intention was to put all the funny quotes in this thread only.

But we'll see how it goes.
(Note to whomever would like to start "funniest post of the week" threads: Go right ahead.)