PDA

View Full Version : How far is Jef Ayres from a Spurstalk member challenging and beating him one on one?

Othyus Lalanne
07-13-2018, 03:46 AM
Feel free to speculate.

How many years?

Haters it's time to take it to the next level. i never had beef with him.

DJR210
07-13-2018, 04:29 AM
Jeff Ayers vs Jason Garrett would be a helluva battle too IMO

DeRozan m8
07-13-2018, 04:29 AM
I could beat him

Austin_Toros
07-13-2018, 04:45 AM
tholdren could easily beat him tbh

Spurtacular
07-13-2018, 04:53 AM
I'd take Ayres at 1-10 vs the field in a tournament, tbh. No 2's shit. Straight-up games to 11.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2018, 06:36 AM
tholdren could easily beat him tbh

He's the only poster here that could probably make the NBA IMO..

IIRC, he had offers, but he thought the competition wasn't worth playing against..well, he also didn't want to be around that many Black people at once:lol

hater
07-13-2018, 07:10 AM
These fat smelly slob taco eating posters would have cardiac areest after the first missed punch and would end up in the ER

:lmao

Ibleedslvrnblk
07-13-2018, 09:08 AM
Search Scalabrine - The Schallange....

DMC
07-13-2018, 09:25 AM
These fat smelly slob taco eating posters would have cardiac areest after the first missed punch and would end up in the ER

:lmao

It's funny you say that coming from Medellin Columbia home of the Favela in the shit hole capital of the world.

hater
07-13-2018, 09:45 AM
It's funny you say that coming from Medellin Columbia home of the Favela in the shit hole capital of the world.

:lmao looks like I struck a nerve there fat fella. Ya must be one huge mouthbreather :lmao

You can probably kick Jeff Ayres 72 year old grandma if you take a few aspirins beforehand to avoid a heart attack ya fat pice of shit :lol

TimDunkem
07-13-2018, 10:38 AM

IIRC, he had offers, but he thought the competition wasn't worth playing against..well, he also didn't want to be around that many Black people at once:lol

He literally said here once that he was better than Kyrie. :lmao

Bynumite
07-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Even the biggest scrub and bench warmer in the league would shit on any civilian so badly you'd think he was prime Jordan.

Play Boban
07-13-2018, 12:49 PM

:lol

ducks
07-13-2018, 12:52 PM
timvp could beat him

hater
07-13-2018, 12:55 PM
Even the biggest scrub and bench warmer in the league would shit on any civilian so badly you'd think he was prime Jordan.

Jimmer Fredette?

DMC
07-13-2018, 01:05 PM
:lmao looks like I struck a nerve there fat fella. Ya must be one huge mouthbreather :lmao

You can probably kick Jeff Ayres 72 year old grandma if you take a few aspirins beforehand to avoid a heart attack ya fat pice of shit :lol

Damn you triggered

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-13-2018, 04:23 PM
timvp could beat him

that sweet outside shot and lockdown perimeter d

Spurtacular
07-13-2018, 04:32 PM
In my prime I would've taken Ayers at least a percentage of the time, tbh.

Gagnrath
07-14-2018, 10:00 PM
When I was a junior in high school, I went to a camp at OU, there the second year in the nba Gary Trent was there, but it was mainly the college team and coaching staff running the camp, Trent was a solid back-up big/low end starter in the late 90s early 2000s. Out of about 50 high school kids there that week I was middle of the road, what I remember most was just the sheer physicality the guy compared with even the college players that were there. While Trent was a much better player than what pendergraft is pendergraft doesn't have a problem on the physical level competing in the NBA his issue is hands and skills.

Right now I'm 35 about 30 lbs over what a good athletic weight for me would be, and would like to think that I could compete, but am also objective enough to know that while I was competive as a d2 small forward/wing back-up, he was an above average starter D1, and has been playing against much higher lvl competition for the last decade. He's also got a solid 6 inches on me. Eh he's going to win unless it's a day where everything I throw up is going in. Those don't happen often.