PDA

View Full Version : Repugs the "feelings" political party

dabom
07-13-2018, 04:40 PM
They just go with what their "feelings" tell them at that very moment all the fucking time. :lol

We need to make the "Feelings" Party a reality. :lol

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 04:42 PM
lmao creating this thread because of little ol me and my not giving a fuck attitude enough to have feelings.

someone got their panties in a wad.

Spurtacular
07-13-2018, 04:48 PM
Poor effort even for DaPutz, tbh.

dabom
07-13-2018, 04:49 PM
lmao creating this thread because of little ol me and my not giving a fuck attitude enough to have feelings.

I'm pretty sure if you go further back in the thread you understand that it didn't start with you faggot. :lmao

Chucho
07-13-2018, 04:50 PM
LOL, meltdown after his genocide fiasco. Good work, dipshit.

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 04:54 PM

exactly.

Blake
07-13-2018, 05:23 PM

:cry but I'm not a Republican. I'm not I'm not I'm not. I have friends that are liberals I swear :cry

dabom
07-13-2018, 05:24 PM
:cry but I'm not a Republican. I'm not I'm not I'm not. I have friends that are liberals I swear :cry

:lol

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:25 PM

until i vote for a republican, sign up as a republican, or donate to republicans then i am not republican. my voting record has strictly been democratic and to this day i am upset i was a pawn like you are now.

Blake
07-13-2018, 05:29 PM
until i vote for a republican, sign up as a republican, or donate to republicans then i am not republican. my voting record has strictly been democratic and to this day i am upset i was a pawn like you are now.

Oh hey another ridiculous assumption. Not quite as bad as how you seriously tried to make shit up about me being addicted to pharmacy meds but it's in that same area.

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:31 PM
Oh hey another ridiculous assumption. Not quite as bad as how you seriously tried to make shit up about me being addicted to pharmacy meds but it's in that same area.

i never made shit up just assume you are and i still assume you are and assume you're a liar. i am allowed to have an opinion of my own just like you have your opinions of me in every fucking post/reply you make.

keep crying boohoo blake.

spurraider21
07-13-2018, 05:32 PM
koriwhat went from voting to al gore and john kerry to being full blown trumper. impressive, but not nearly as astonishing as nathan going from berniebro to trumper in 2 months

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:35 PM
koriwhat went from voting to al gore and john kerry to being full blown trumper. impressive, but not nearly as astonishing as nathan going from berniebro to trumper in 2 months

the funny thing about my political outlooks aren't so political in nature but more sociological in nature. i see regressive's as hysterical loons and that's what disgusts me.

spurraider21
07-13-2018, 05:37 PM
totally not a trumper but his #1 value is triggering libs

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:40 PM
totally not a trumper but his #1 value is triggering libs

nah i don't "trigger" no one... i hate that word too but whatever. i merely laugh at yall like yall laugh at me. all we can do is sit back and see how this experiment plays out.

spurraider21
07-13-2018, 05:42 PM
nah i don't "trigger" no one... i hate that word too but whatever. i merely laugh at yall like yall laugh at me. all we can do is sit back and see how this experiment plays out.

i've seen plenty of threads where you try to defend yourself against claims of being a tranny. but that's none of my business, right?

you get triggered easily tranny.

Chris
07-13-2018, 05:45 PM

Also started a retirement thread :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271538&highlight=dabom+retirement

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:46 PM

yeah i hate the word but i still use it from time to time. i have to speak yalls language to convey my message. don't get too fixated though.

dabom
07-13-2018, 05:47 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271538&highlight=dabom+retirement

And Kawhi went back into rehab and never came back. :lol

Blake
07-13-2018, 05:49 PM
i never made shit up just assume you are and i still assume you are and assume you're a liar. i am allowed to have an opinion of my own just like you have your opinions of me in every fucking post/reply you make.

keep crying boohoo blake.

:lol you are seriously no joking saying I'm addicted to prescription meds.

You absolutely made that up. I've never anywhere said I'm taking anything at all. You're a lying druggy piece of shit

Chris
07-13-2018, 05:51 PM
And Kawhi went back into rehab and never came back. :lol

Whataboutery :lol

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 05:52 PM
:lol you are seriously no joking saying I'm addicted to prescription meds.

You absolutely made that up. You're a piece of shit

an assumption isn't fact boohoo blake. i can assume just like you do of me. you want to be the only one here playing ball well then go home and play on your own court.

again, i still think you're on meds but i'm not going to claim you're on meds. you said you aren't and that's fine but i'm going to continue to think you on meds and that you are a liar. convince me otherwise. i doubt you can though.

Blake
07-13-2018, 05:53 PM
Whataboutery :lol

Says dude with probably the highest Hillary ding count on this board

Blake
07-13-2018, 05:58 PM
an assumption isn't fact boohoo blake. i can assume just like you do of me. you want to be the only one here playing ball well then go home and play on your own court.

again, i still think you're on meds but i'm not going to claim you're on meds. you said you aren't and that's fine but i'm going to continue to think you on meds and that you are a liar. convince me otherwise. i doubt you can though.

Yeah you made up your assumption. It's a lie.

Let me try. Koriwhat is saving up money for a sex change. That's why he has long hair and a skinny little body type.

Convince me otherwise but I doubt you can tho, tranny.

Chucho
07-13-2018, 06:00 PM

Faggot doing faggot things. A graduate of the derp vocab school, too.

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Yeah you made up your assumption. It's a lie.

Let me try. Koriwhat is saving up money for a sex change. That's why he has long hair and a skinny little body type.

Convince me otherwise but I doubt you can tho, tranny.

cool assumption! now i'll never leave my home due to these big ol titties... hell yeah!

Blake
07-13-2018, 06:05 PM
i'll never leave my home due to these big ol titties... hell yeah!

Oh you already did it.

When did you have your nuts removed? Based on your rants I'd say now it had to have been years ago.

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 06:06 PM
Oh you already did it.

When did you have your nuts removed? Based on your rants I'd say now it had to have been years ago.

oh that's too expensive and i don't really want to fuck myself so big ol titties for now only. hard to type with this big ass 28g in my mouth as drool hits my keyboard.

monosylab1k
07-13-2018, 06:23 PM
Let’s be real, koriwhat isn’t spending money on a sex change, that idea is ridiculous.

...because he spends it all on crack.

koriwhat
07-13-2018, 07:37 PM
Let’s be real, i'm not spending money on a healthy diet, that idea is ridiculous.

...because i spend it all on McCrack.

dabom
07-13-2018, 11:01 PM
Those "feelings". :lol