PDA

View Full Version : Americans actually think the MLS is the 8th best league in the world...

apalisoc_9
07-15-2018, 02:13 PM
:lmao

Ive never even seen an MLS team play in the club world cup. :lol

Doubt its even top 50.

lefty
07-15-2018, 02:14 PM
Major league of suck :lmao

Still better than beisbol

Pelicans78
07-15-2018, 02:28 PM
It’s a top 50 league, but barely.

TheGreatYacht
07-15-2018, 02:29 PM
Wtf? :lmao

Bynumite
07-15-2018, 03:49 PM
Found out about this the other day, the way mls did penalty shootouts in the 90's is one of the most retarded things i've ever seen :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhAg9BIPO8

dfens
07-17-2018, 01:09 PM
Found out about this the other day, the way mls did penalty shootouts in the 90's is one of the most retarded things i've ever seen :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhAg9BIPO8

got to cater to an audience tbh

07-17-2018, 08:21 PM
:lmao MLASS

tlongII
07-18-2018, 08:16 PM
More like top 6.

Spurtacular
07-24-2018, 05:36 PM
More like top 6.

Yea, I'd agree.

Tier 1

Bunda
Premier

Tier 2

Italian Serie A
Ligue 1
La Liga

Tier 3

MLS

Tier 4

Mexicans and the minnow Euro leagues

Tier 5

Dirt fields of South America / The Orientals too

DAF86
07-24-2018, 06:34 PM
Yea, I'd agree.

Tier 1

Bunda
Premier

Tier 2

Italian Serie A
Ligue 1
La Liga

Tier 3

MLS

Tier 4

Mexicans and the minnow Euro leagues

Tier 5

Dirt fields of South America / The Orientals too

lol son. Most South American leagues are better than the MLS. If México, who has a much better league than the MLS, could never win when playing against CONMEBOL on Copa Libertadores, what makes you think you can? :lol

Argentine players, that can no longer play on the Argie league, go to the MLS and dominate.

Spurtacular
07-24-2018, 06:42 PM
lol son. Most South American leagues are better than the MLS. If México, who has a much better league than the MLS, could never win when playing against CONMEBOL on Copa Libertadores, what makes you think you can? :lol

Argentine players, that can no longer play on the Argie league, go to the MLS and dominate.

Son, Argies play on dirt fields in front of 300 people. Any Argie who is any good is going to Europe, even if it's Turkey or Israel.

Also, we're talking about garbage vs. garbage here. MLS is just the nicest garbage out there is all.

07-24-2018, 07:05 PM
wow, this racists delusions have no limits :lmao:lmao:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
07-24-2018, 07:14 PM
mls is like the league down here, nobody aint paying 20bucks a ticket to watch amateurs learn how to kick a ball when u can watch it for free down at ur green paddock field

DAF86
07-24-2018, 08:05 PM
Son, Argies play on dirt fields in front of 300 people. Any Argie who is any good is going to Europe, even if it's Turkey or Israel.

Also, we're talking about garbage vs. garbage here. MLS is just the nicest garbage out there is all.

lol son, when you see something like this:

kp3IUwcGuRY&t=64s

...on the MLS, get back to me.

Either way, dirty field or not, 300 people or not, the point is that Argentine teams are fields ahead of MLS teams.

Bynumite
07-24-2018, 09:37 PM
:lmao @ SSpurtacular ranking the mls just a tier below la liga. The american leagues feed the elite euro leagues with talent, nobody is scouting the MLTrash.

MLS is a retirement community for a handful of extremely washed up stars. World Cup is over. Go back upstairs faggot.

Spurtacular
07-24-2018, 11:01 PM
lol son, when you see something like this:

kp3IUwcGuRY&t=64s

...on the MLS, get back to me.

Either way, dirty field or not, 300 people or not, the point is that Argentine teams are fields ahead of MLS teams.

You familiar with the Seattle Sounders, son?

BTW, was the circus in town?

Spurtacular
07-24-2018, 11:02 PM
:lmao @ SSpurtacular ranking the mls just a tier below la liga. The american leagues feed the elite euro leagues with talent, nobody is scouting the MLTrash.

MLS is a retirement community for a handful of extremely washed up stars. World Cup is over. Go back upstairs faggot.

La Liga is trash, son. Barcelona and Madrid hang nine on that trash all the time.

tlongII
07-25-2018, 11:04 AM

Wrong! Diego Valeri and Sebastian Blanco both came to MLS because they saw it as better than the Argentine league. And we just signed Tomas Conechny who is a young up and coming player in Argentina.

tlongII
07-25-2018, 11:06 AM
MLS will be right there with the top Euro teams within 15 years.

DAF86
07-25-2018, 11:09 AM
Wrong! Diego Valeri and Sebastian Blanco both came to MLS because they saw it as better than the Argentine league. And we just signed Tomas Conechny who is a young up and coming player in Argentina.

lol son. Valeri was a bench warmer on a bottom feeder here. :lol

tlongII
07-25-2018, 11:11 AM
lol son. Valeri was a bench warmer on a bottom feeder here. :lol

:lol Valeri was a STAR in Argentina. The best player on Lanus.

DAF86
07-25-2018, 11:36 AM
:lol Valeri was a STAR in Argentina. The best player on Lanus.

You are talking about like 15 years ago son. :lol When he went to US, he would get 5 minutes of playing time every 3 games.

Ibrahimovic was arguably a top 5 player in the World at some point, but he got to the MLS when he was done. :lol

Jodelo
07-25-2018, 12:47 PM
:lmao Americans

tlongII
07-25-2018, 01:04 PM
You are talking about like 15 years ago son. :lol When he went to US, he would get 5 minutes of playing time every 3 games.

Ibrahimovic was arguably a top 5 player in the World at some point, but he got to the MLS when he was done. :lol

:lmao He came to MLS when he was 26. He had already won a Superliga championship in Argentina and a Taca de Portugal with Porto.

dfens
07-25-2018, 01:24 PM
sons I thought MLS was like a tour old players go on to sell apparel tbh. In level of play from what I see online they're like d3 in germany, would've probably been a star in usa if I would've followed the footballing career tbh :cry:cry

DAF86
07-25-2018, 01:30 PM
:lmao He came to MLS when he was 26. He had already won a Superliga championship in Argentina and a Taca de Portugal with Porto.

Yeah, by that age he was already done. Dude, I'm not lying, Valeri was a bench warmer when he went to the US, that's the only reason he went there in the first place. Look it up.

tlongII
07-25-2018, 02:26 PM
Yeah, by that age he was already done. Dude, I'm not lying, Valeri was a bench warmer when he went to the US, that's the only reason he went there in the first place. Look it up.

I just looked it up aaaaaaand .... you're lying.

His best year with Lanus was 2011/2012 and he moved MLS in 2013.

TheGreatYacht
07-25-2018, 02:30 PM
CONCACAF Champions league champs:

2018 - Chivas (MX)
2017 - Pachuca (MX)
2016 - America (MX)
2015 - America (MX)
2014 - Cruz Azul (MX)
2013 - Monterrey (MX)
2012 - Monterrey (MX)
2011 - Monterrey (MX)
2010 - Pachuca (MX)
2009 - Atlante (MX)
2008 - Pachuca (MX)
2007 - Pachuca (MX)
2006 - America (MX)
2005 - Saprissa (CR)

:lmao Cumtacular
:lmao SchlongII
:lmao Minor League SOCCER

DAF86
07-25-2018, 02:35 PM
I just looked it up aaaaaaand .... you're lying.

His best year with Lanus was 2011/2012 and he moved MLS in 2013.

What about the 2012-13 season with Lanus, son? How did he do there? :lol

And no, Valeri's best seasons with Lanus, were in his first stint with that club, circa 2007-09. By his second stint, he was already washed up.

tlongII
07-25-2018, 02:39 PM
What about the 2012-13 season with Lanus, son? How did he do there? :lol

And no, Valeri's best seasons with Lanus, were in his first stint with that club, circa 2007-09. By his second stint, he was already washed up.

He wanted out in the 2012-13 season. He wanted a better place to raise his daughter. It has nothing to do with him being washed up.

DAF86
07-25-2018, 02:40 PM
He wanted out in the 2012-13 season. He wanted a better place to raise his daughter. It has nothing to do with him being washed up.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

tlongII
07-25-2018, 02:45 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:lol:lmao:lol

07-25-2018, 03:00 PM
:lmao Americans

Spurtacular
07-26-2018, 03:26 PM
MLS will be right there with the top Euro teams within 15 years.

Doubtful.

pgardn
07-28-2018, 08:53 AM
The best athletes in the US don’t play soccer. We will NEVER be top notch unless this changes.

1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Hockey and Baseball

American fans who follow soccer passionately see the improvement in the MLS, but it is horribly difficult to watch.
The game was not meant to be viewed on TV if it is not played well. The MLS does not have players that display the technical ability of the big European leagues, it’s starkly bad. If the skills are not present, it’s very difficult to mold a team that can adjust to a variety of situations, Hell, they don’t really even need to. They are not even good enough to allow the viewer some simple plays that require little skill, but great off the ball movement. There is no relative play pattern for comparison. When a great team can perform a beautifully simple play... MLS has no pattern of intricate play to make a simple play set up by position and movement look beautiful.

Imo there is a threshold of bad that makes the game unwatchable. The MLS is unwatchable. The Mexican league can be watchable because they very rarely press, so the players have a ton of time on the ball which is deceiving. The dudes just don’t run hard on the whole.

Even the WC games don’t match the top league games because they have not gelled as a team. We see much better team play in league games, but not the passion to run the legs off. 38-40 league games with various tournaments is arduous. So we see some minor cup games involving B teams that are uninteresting unless you want to focus on some up and coming individual.

-American view

Spurtacular
07-29-2018, 10:32 PM
:lmao that the faggot OP thinks there are eight "best" leagues in the first place.

Spurtacular
07-29-2018, 10:36 PM
Too many shitty CONCACAF non-American players nowadays. MLS used to have restrictions b/c consumers don't want to see that shit.

turkish spurs fan
07-31-2018, 01:58 AM
americans should stop playing football (it's not soccer) after landon donovan retired.

freddy adu were new pele lol.

Phenomanul
08-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Top Tier Leagues:
Spanish 1st Division - La Liga
English 1st Division - Premier League
Italian 1st Division - Serie A
German 1st Division - Bundesliga

Second Tier Leagues:
French 1st Division - Ligue 1
Dutch 1st Division - Eredivisie
Portuguese 1st Division - La Liga Portuguesa

Third Tier Leagues:
Turkish 1st Division - Super Lig
Russian 1st Division - Russian Premier
Argentinean 1st Division
Mexican 1st Division - Liga MX
Brazillian 1st Division
Belgian 1st Division
Polish 1st Division
Scottish 1st Division

Everyone Else...

Phenomanul
08-01-2018, 02:27 PM
I can't see the MLS as having displaced any of those leagues tbh.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Third Tier Leagues:
Turkish 1st Division - Super Lig
Russian 1st Division - Russian Premier
Argentinean 1st Division
Mexican 1st Division - Liga MX
Brazillian 1st Division
Belgian 1st Division
Polish 1st Division
Scottish 1st Division

Everyone Else...

You pretty much naming all the divisions below MLS. Anybody in those divisions that are better are heading for the big leagues or at least taking a better pay check in MLS.

Jodelo
08-02-2018, 02:22 AM
I would even put the 2. Bundesliga over the MLS. :lol

lefty
08-02-2018, 07:35 AM
Lmao Ibra had a hat trick while napping

Jodelo
08-02-2018, 07:55 AM
And there "All-Star" team lost to the D-team of Juventus. :lmao

DAF86
08-02-2018, 12:15 PM
You pretty much naming all the divisions below MLS. Anybody in those divisions that are better are heading for the big leagues or at least taking a better pay check in MLS.

You are seriously delusional if you trully think leagues like the Argie, the Brazilian or the Mexican are behind the MLS.

First, try winning a continental cup over a Mexican team before claiming to be better than them.

Second, it doesn't matter how many over the hill former stars you get to play on the MLS, untill the average level of the league is risen, those ex-big name players won't make a difference. Heck, you can get Messi and Ronaldo to play on the MLS and the MLS will still suck ass, because the rest of the players are two or three notchs below the average level of play of other leagues. It would be like getting Lebron and Durant to play on the Chinese basketball league (lol Jimmer). (Actually that's a great analogy, tbh. Thinking the MLS is better than SouthAmerican football leagues just because they sign former stars, is like thinking the Chinese basketball league is better than European basketball leagues, because they sign former NBA players).

Competion is still not there on the MLS. It will take years and years to reach the heights of leagues like the Argie, Mexican or Brazilian.

Spurtacular
08-02-2018, 04:00 PM
You are seriously delusional if you trully think leagues like the Argie, the Brazilian or the Mexican are behind the MLS.

First, try winning a continental cup over a Mexican team before claiming to be better than them.

Second, it doesn't matter how many over the hill former stars you get to play on the MLS, untill the average level of the league is risen, those ex-big name players won't make a difference. Heck, you can get Messi and Ronaldo to play on the MLS and the MLS will still suck ass, because the rest of the players are two or three notchs below the average level of play of other leagues. It would be like getting Lebron and Durant to play on the Chinese basketball league (lol Jimmer). (Actually that's a great analogy, tbh. Thinking the MLS is better than SouthAmerican football leagues just because they sign former stars, is like thinking the Chinese basketball league is better than European basketball leagues, because they sign former NBA players).

Competion is still not there on the MLS. It will take years and years to reach the heights of leagues like the Argie, Mexican or Brazilian.

Mexican League is top heavy. The argument isn't who's done better in international competitions, which the MLS doesn't really give much a crap about, or I'd go with the Mexican League. Top to the bottom, MLS is just better. Mexican League full of dirt teams.

And I'm not arguing that MLS is that good; so your "analogy" argument is just misguided. I've argued it's shit vs. shit the whole time, which makes it funny to me that some of ya'll are so adamant about a,b,c,x,y,z being better. The good players in those minnow leagues leave as fast as a jet. MLS has more continuity, higher morale, a better product, etc; and it has a lot of room for growth that those minnow leagues just don't generally have.

TheGreatYacht
08-02-2018, 05:11 PM
All these walls of texts and absolutely no proof that MLS teams can hang with Liga MX teams. The CONCACAF Champions league is a Liga MX tournament tbh :lol

Phenomanul
08-02-2018, 06:42 PM
How many times have MLS teams won the Champions league?

And if it were true that the Mexican league is top heavy then the same teams would always win. The fact is the Mexican League has had 10 different club teams win at least 4 championships - that's pretty diversified and far more competitive than say La Liga or the English Premier.

DAF86
08-03-2018, 11:01 AM
Mexican League is top heavy. The argument isn't who's done better in international competitions, which the MLS doesn't really give much a crap about, or I'd go with the Mexican League. Top to the bottom, MLS is just better. Mexican League full of dirt teams.

And I'm not arguing that MLS is that good; so your "analogy" argument is just misguided. I've argued it's shit vs. shit the whole time, which makes it funny to me that some of ya'll are so adamant about a,b,c,x,y,z being better. The good players in those minnow leagues leave as fast as a jet. MLS has more continuity, higher morale, a better product, etc; and it has a lot of room for growth that those minnow leagues just don't generally have.

You trully are one delusional fuck, tbh. :lol

Spurtacular
08-03-2018, 05:07 PM
How many times have MLS teams won the Champions league?

And if it were true that the Mexican league is top heavy then the same teams would always win. The fact is the Mexican League has had 10 different club teams win at least 4 championships - that's pretty diversified and far more competitive than say La Liga or the English Premier.

You're talking historical. It's a very top heavy league nowadays. It's a good league for preparing their national team; nobody from non shitty concacaf countries or SA flunkies are transferring there. Come to terms.

dfens
08-04-2018, 03:33 PM
sons how can you be so out of touch with reality smh ? I mean I understand you need safe space but living in an alternate reality is too much tbh. Psychologists don't bite tbh, it might change your life tbh :toast at least try to talk to people irl, like go at the mall and talk to homeless people or socialize with the korean lady at the store, it's not hard, these people are lonely too. Hopes and prayers tbh :toast

Phenomanul
08-08-2018, 05:08 PM
You're talking historical. It's a very top heavy league nowadays. It's a good league for preparing their national team; nobody from non shitty concacaf countries or SA flunkies are transferring there. Come to terms.

And this is why the MLS can't compete with the structure of Liga MX:

from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LigaMX/comments/7tf58y/mls_vs_mexican_league_salaries_comparison_updated/

So MLS teams have 21 players making 20k or more per week, Liga MX teams have 141 players making 20k or more

That speaks to two things:

1- The possible inflation of median salaries in Liga MX.

2- The extreme gap in depth that the two teams have. The best teams in MLS can compete with the top 4-5 teams in Liga MX, but the drop off after that is why MLS never does much in CCL [CONCACAF Champions League].

TAM has made it much closer than it was, but MLS needs to keeps investing in those kinds of players if they want to narrow the gap.

edit: Just to provide context, when a player signs with MLS, they sign with the league to keep teams from having to one-up each other on salaries and keeps salaries from inflating, which speaks largely to the discrepancy in the median salaries.

Right, it's confusing. It's paid off in that MLS teams haven't been knocked out by any team other than LMX teams since it's introduction. The average age of new players in the league is 20.4 so far this winter, largely because of TAM.

It's separated MLS from the top Costa Rican/Honduran teams, but there's obviously still a gap between Liga MX and MLS teams because of the sheer depth.

For instance, the best team in MLS right now is Toronto FC. Their top 6-7 players can compete and do very well against Liga MX teams, but after that 7th player, the drop off is where it gets tough. They're adding Gregory van der Wiel this week, so that will close the gap more, but the salary cap makes it tough to beat teams like Tigres who can afford to have strength at every single position. Because of the salary cap, teams essentially have to concede that they will have weak spots, but that is changing as the rules are relaxed more and more.

Spurtacular
08-08-2018, 06:48 PM
And this is why the MLS can't compete with the structure of Liga MX:

from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/LigaMX/comments/7tf58y/mls_vs_mexican_league_salaries_comparison_updated/

Pay parity? That really what you want to hang your hopes and dreams on? You think the top leagues are saying Messi/Ronaldo, you guys need to take a cut so that we can spread the wealth and make a better product.

Look, there might be something to those numbers; but the idea that it's a central argument, I dunno about all that. What it says is that if you're a middle of the road soccer player, you're better off being born Mexican than American, cos you're gonna get paid better.

Spurtacular
08-15-2018, 06:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnAD9RnoUQU

Blizzardwizard
08-17-2018, 08:34 AM
I don't think the MLS can truly make strides until they finally adopt the promotion/relegation system - unless their aim is uniqueness with the franchise system, it's impossible to compete alongside the world's most respected leagues unless they mirror the widely used tier system. Of course, the rich owners of MLS teams are unlikely to ever agree to adopting the promotion/relegation system due to it at first being of financial detriment to them, and they know Americans not used to the concept of relegation would probably abandon their team in droves if it were to happen.

There are so many teams who wallow in mediocrity every year in the MLS but suffer no repercussions or consequence for it, whereas the threat of relegation motivates even the worst teams to play well and improves the overall competitiveness of any given division. You can't expect a league to improve too much if the majority of its teams are just content with simply being in the division.

They have a LONG way to go - the player with the highest goals-to-game ratio in MLS history (Bradley Wright-Phillips) joined the league at 28 having spent the majority of his career before that in the third division of English football.

pgardn
08-18-2018, 09:04 AM
The best athletes in the US don’t play soccer. We will NEVER be top notch unless this changes.

1. Football
2. Basketball
3. Hockey and Baseball

A college football game is going to draw more viewers than a WC game.
A LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL WS game is going to draw more viewers than any major club game from any league in the world. (It’s happening right now)

Americans just don’t get excited about soccer for any period of time. The most rabid fans who think about sports all day long and have an entire wardrobe devoted to one team are 1) college football 2)NFL football

And now I will admit I will watch a UT football game before any soccer game yet I do love soccer. But it comes in third behind the Longhorns and the Spurs (San Antonio)

Tottenham v Fulham now. See ya.

Phenomanul
08-24-2018, 08:32 AM
The MLS would need a superstar player like Messi or Ronaldo to be the face of the league while still in their prime (22-30 years old). Only then will they even begin to draw viewers to the sport.

Right now the talent-based quality is paltry, and the product suffers for it.

playblair
08-24-2018, 09:42 AM
imagine a team full of sub 4.4 american players with nfl rb/cb/wr agility mixed with nba size............messi/ronaldo would be considered scrubs if americans played soccer

playblair
08-24-2018, 09:48 AM
preview.........spoiler norman no soccer experience looked world class vs a top 5 soccer player.............imagine if american athletes played their entire lives..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwShfoyyrI

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 11:53 AM
I don't think the MLS can truly make strides until they finally adopt the promotion/relegation system - unless their aim is uniqueness with the franchise system, it's impossible to compete alongside the world's most respected leagues unless they mirror the widely used tier system. Of course, the rich owners of MLS teams are unlikely to ever agree to adopting the promotion/relegation system due to it at first being of financial detriment to them, and they know Americans not used to the concept of relegation would probably abandon their team in droves if it were to happen.

There are so many teams who wallow in mediocrity every year in the MLS but suffer no repercussions or consequence for it, whereas the threat of relegation motivates even the worst teams to play well and improves the overall competitiveness of any given division. You can't expect a league to improve too much if the majority of its teams are just content with simply being in the division.

They have a LONG way to go - the player with the highest goals-to-game ratio in MLS history (Bradley Wright-Phillips) joined the league at 28 having spent the majority of his career before that in the third division of English football.

The go-around is to allow the teams with the highest payrolls to have relegation exemptions at first. Ultimately, this could be a promotional tool for teams to play to avoid relegation and for teams to play for advancement. Right now, the MLS is just a revolver door league for mediocre players without much to play for (little to no reason for a fan to watch on TV regularly). For me, I did like the LA Galaxy days of Becks, Donovan, Keane; but that is the exception, not the norm.

Spurtacular
08-24-2018, 01:19 PM
El Trafico (LA Galaxy vs. LAFC) play tonight. I don't watch much MLS; but if I remember, I might watch some of that.

Phenomanul
08-27-2018, 08:57 AM
imagine a team full of sub 4.4 american players with nfl rb/cb/wr agility mixed with nba size............messi/ronaldo would be considered scrubs if americans played soccer

The sport has already been witness to dominant footballers that fit that description.

Ronaldo (the original)
George Weah
Garrincha
Ruud Gullit

...all come to mind.

BTW in soccer, height doesn't necessarily transfer to increasing someone's agility. Low centers of gravity are actually beneficial because they compliment the ability to maintain elite balance - required for elite dribbling.

Lastly, you can't teach vision. Players like Andrea Pirlo, Andrés Iniesta, or Xavi Hernández were never physically imposing players. Their playmaking abilities however were still off the charts. THOSE are the players that the U.S. (along with many other nations) are lacking... they are difficult to find, gems in the sport.

Phenomanul
09-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Quit spamming the thread.

Spurtacular
09-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Fucking tool.

FrostKing
09-27-2018, 01:20 AM
Watching Sportscenter. A couple soccer highlights on 'Top Plays' and as usual the anchors make snide comments about the sport.

Then they run some monologe bout Lebitch. Changed the channel. I'm ashamed to be currently living in a nation that prefers the NBA to UEFA

Azlan82
10-01-2018, 07:00 AM
Any league in which Bradley Wright Phillips is seen as a legend, isn't top 15.

Spurtacular
10-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Watching Sportscenter. A couple soccer highlights on 'Top Plays' and as usual the anchors make snide comments about the sport.

Then they run some monologe bout Lebitch. Changed the channel. I'm ashamed to be currently living in a nation that prefers the NBA to UEFA

Why? UEFA ain't where the return on investment is. Europeans got what they wanted from when they tried to sabotage the US in 02, 06, 10, 14 WC's (we sabotaged ourselves in 18 for them).

FrostKing
10-09-2018, 01:14 AM
Why? UEFA ain't where the return on investment is. Europeans got what they wanted from when they tried to sabotage the US in 02, 06, 10, 14 WC's (we sabotaged ourselves in 18 for them).
NBA has high ratings because it is force fed on ESPN, TNT, ABC etc and blacks spam it on Twitter.

How does 13% of the population pollute so much of the Internet. Kinda crazy

tlongII
10-10-2018, 01:10 PM
It's probably the 6th best league in the world now tbh.

FrostKing
10-10-2018, 07:20 PM
It's probably the 6th best league in the world now tbh.
Turkish and Dutch still better. Russian too but not by large margin. Portuguese?