07-16-2018, 06:00 PM
Do it now Congress.

SnakeBoy
07-16-2018, 06:03 PM
sup Maxine

spurraider21
07-16-2018, 06:05 PM
OP enjoys the company of men.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

boutons_deux
07-16-2018, 06:09 PM
Do it now Congress.

The House impeaches, the Senate Convicts

House is Repug, will not impeach Repug Pres

Many House Repugs are supporting Trash against America, against the DoJ, against the IC, and for Pootin.

House Dems can file many articles of impeachment, Ryan won't even bring out of committee and to a floor vote.

Trash has exposed the Repugs, 10Ms of Americans, SpursTalkers as ignorant, stupid, bad-faith assholes, esp if Ryan expects the articles would pass,

same as Boner refusing to allow vote on the Senate's bi-partisan imm. bill, he knew it would pass, and the Repugs need immigration to be an open-end campaign issue

Spurtacular
07-16-2018, 06:49 PM
OP enjoys the company of men.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sounds like someone is coming out of the closet. This certainly explains your affinity for cuck Blake and tranny Reck. :lmao

hater
07-16-2018, 07:03 PM
well say hello to President Pence :lmao

:lmao

:lol

Pavlov
07-16-2018, 07:05 PM
well say hello to President Pence :lmao

:lmao

:lolNo way to go but up from here tbh.

rmt
07-16-2018, 07:17 PM
Don't know why libs would want Pence more than Trump. Trump is waaaay more liberal and such a wonderful target. Pence is so bland and almost never puts his foot in his mouth - the media would have so much less daily outrage

Spurminator
07-16-2018, 07:22 PM
Don't know why libs would want Pence more than Trump. Trump is waaaay more liberal and such a wonderful target. Pence is so bland and almost never puts his foot in his mouth - the media would have so much less daily outrage

I would love less daily outrage. We can't do anything about having a conservative Republican in the White House right now, but given the choice, I'd rather have someone who isn't a daily lightning rod flaring up everyone's tempers, purposefully, on a daily basis while eroding the importance of truth.

hater
07-16-2018, 07:29 PM

Pence?

The same guy that said Mulan is a conspiracy by Hollywood liberals to influence the debate of women in the military? :lmao

Or that condoms are a very poor protection vs STDs?? :lmao

That pence?

SnakeBoy
07-16-2018, 07:48 PM

Pence would govern more like Dubya which would allow libs to go back to pretending they oppose "imperial USA" and the deep state. They were happier then.

rmt
07-16-2018, 07:58 PM
Pence?

The same guy that said Mulan is a conspiracy by Hollywood liberals to influence the debate of women in the military? :lmao

That pence?

Compared to Trump. You don't have to remind me of where Pence is coming from - I know EXACTLY about that. Trump is much better for the libs (Hillary will think we've gone back to the 1750s instead of the 1850s :-) and he's so much more fun than boring Pence.

Trainwreck2100
07-16-2018, 08:03 PM
Pence?

That pence?

I mean they don't protect you from crabs

rmt
07-16-2018, 08:03 PM
I would love less daily outrage. We can't do anything about having a conservative Republican in the White House right now, but given the choice, I'd rather have someone who isn't a daily lightning rod flaring up everyone's tempers, purposefully, on a daily basis while eroding the importance of truth.

I don't pay much attention to the daily gyrations on both sides (Trump/media) - just the important ones - Supreme Court, NK, tax cut, NATO and I loved his immigration offer - sans e-verify, I thought it would go a long way to fixing things - too bad nothing will ever get done on that.