PDA

View Full Version : Hack or Leak: Who Really Stole the DNC Files?

hater
07-17-2018, 01:32 PM
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/hack-or-leak-who-stole-the-dnc-files/

The mantra in Washington, both within the media and the inside-the-beltway establishment, is that Russia actively “interfered” in the election and may have changed the outcome, but that is largely speculative. Since the line between possibly influencing or favoring a certain outcome and interfering has been rather difficult to discern, Russiagate has evolved into a seemingly never-ending inquiry that will likely produce nothing in terms of indictable criminality among the Trumpsters. The Russians for their part will likely be seen to have engaged important individuals in a foreign country to advance their own interests—something governments worldwide do.

Indeed, the process itself seems to be backwards. Unlikely to be revealed is how the whole affair became a national-security issue in the first place. Who exactly stole the files from the DNC server and the emails from John Podesta? It would seem to me that appreciating how the theft of the documents took place is crucial to understanding what has come to be called Russiagate. Demonstrate exactly what occurred and many of the other pieces will inevitably fall into place.

At this point, all that is clearly known after more than a year of huffing and puffing is that last summer files and emails pertaining to the election were copied and then made their way to WikiLeaks, which published some of them at a time that was damaging to the Clinton campaign. Those who are blaming Russia believe that there was a hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) server and also of John Podesta’s emails that was carried out by a Russian surrogate or directly by Moscow’s military intelligence arm. They base their conclusion on a statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security on October 7, 2016, and on a longer assessment prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on January 6.

Both government appraisals implied that there was a U.S. government intelligence agency consensus that there was a Russian hack, though they provided little in the way of actual evidence that that was the case and, in particular, failed to demonstrate how the information was obtained and what the chain of custody was as it moved from that point to the office of WikiLeaks. The January report was particularly criticized as unconvincing, rightly so, because the most important one of its three key contributors, the National Security Agency, had only moderate confidence in its conclusions, suggesting that whatever evidence existed was far from solid.

If Congress were seriously interested in determining who did what to whom, it would have started with the theft of the information. The inquiry should have begun with the DNC server or servers where the information that was stolen was stored, but, oddly, the FBI was not allowed access. So whatever forensic insights that might have been obtained from the actual computers has never been collected or developed by federal law enforcement, which perforce relied instead on an assessment made by a DNC contractor, CrowdStrike, whose co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch is a prominent critic of the Russian government. CrowdStrike ran its own investigation and inevitably blamed the Russians.

If the FBI had moved quickly to do a forensic examination on the computers, information retained in the system presumably could have told investigators exactly who logged in and at what times. With that in hand, questioning of the individuals identified could have begun. Also, a thorough investigation would include obtaining a list of all those individuals who theoretically had access to the information that was stolen under the assumption that someone might have been using an associate’s password. Yet there is no indication that any questioning of those with access to the DNC system has occurred or is even being contemplated.

A good investigation would also examine possible motive. Back in July there was little doubt that Hillary Clinton would win the election and it is far-fetched to think that the Russians would in even their wildest imaginings think that they could change the result. But that is not to say that they would not have been interested in weakening the Clinton presidency by surfacing evidence of a scandal. Nor is there any motive for then CIA Director John Brennan to do a hack and blame it on Moscow since he would have known that the information being released would damage his candidate, Hillary Clinton—but he might have thought that promoting the Russian connection would do even worse damage to Trump. It seems to me that likely motive also includes two other plausible possibilities: that someone took the information to sell it to a party who has not yet been identified, or that someone stole the information to get even either with the Democratic establishment or with individuals running the primaries and the convention.

As there would have been only a limited market for the Clinton papers and their sale would be tricky and require developing contacts desirous of obtaining such information, revenge would seem to be the more likely explanation. But even there we know nothing as no names have surfaced as part of whatever has been passing for an investigation. DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was killed in a still unexplained “robbery attempt” in Washington on July 10, 2016, has been identified as a potential suspect by conservative media, but that possibility has been strenuously rejected by his family and others, and it does not appear that there has been any FBI follow-up on his case.

I honestly believe that we the public will never know who stole the Clinton and Podesta emails unless Julian Assange of WikiLeaks chooses to come clean on the issue, which is unlikely. In fact, Assange, who has denied that it was the Russians, might not know whom he was dealing with. If a sophisticated intelligence agency was somehow involved it could have used its own recruited assets as interlocutors, pretending to be who they were not. A well-constructed cover story could have easily fooled Assange. A capable spy agency would also have run its operation replete with red herrings while using cut-outs to break the transmission belt of the information so the theft could not plausibly be traced back to it, or to its sponsoring government.

The fact that more than a year of inquiry has gone by without anyone inside the DNC IT system being investigated suggests that whatever happened has been buried so deep that it will never surface. Even now, it might pay some dividends for the FBI to examine the DNC server, but there is virtually no pressure from anyone to make that happen. Certainly the FBI has given no indication that it has a clue about what took place and is content with attributing it to the Russians, particularly since that seems to be the conventional wisdom. Blaming the theft and what happened subsequently on Moscow is both convenient and comforting because no American constituency gets offended and it means you don’t really have to annoy anyone but Vladimir Putin.

Chris
07-17-2018, 01:36 PM
Nah, Pavlov has a dailybeast article that says all of this is a lie :lol

hater
07-17-2018, 01:38 PM
Nah, Pavlov has a dailybeast article that says all of this is a lie :lol

Lol funny cause there are no assumptions or conclusions in this article which makes it :tu

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 01:45 PM
Nah, Pavlov has a dailybeast article that says all of this is a lie :lolWhat is your source saying Crowdstrike was hired to destroy the DNC server, Chris?

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 02:02 PM
Trump just flip-flopped and now says it was Russia.

lol hater

lol Chris

Chris
07-17-2018, 02:07 PM

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 02:07 PM
lol Chris still with the *ding*

hater
07-17-2018, 02:14 PM

:lmao

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 02:17 PM
:lmaoHe edited out the tweet he put in the other thread.

Chris
07-17-2018, 08:15 PM
TSA

spurraider21
07-17-2018, 10:37 PM
lol jeff

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 10:40 PM
lol jeff:lmao jeff quoted sundance

hater
07-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Not saying Russia did not hack it but there is not enough solid evidence

Also the fact that FBI never really treated as criminal investigation raises lots of flags

For example when supposedly North Korea hacked Sony Pictures, they treated it as a criminal onvestigation and requested and got access to all of Sonys servers

Pavlov
07-17-2018, 11:11 PM

Also the fact that FBI never really treated as criminal investigation raises lots of flags

For example when supposedly North Korea hacked Sony Pictures, they treated it as a criminal onvestigation and requested and got access to all of Sonys serversIt was a counterintelligence investigation.

Chris
07-18-2018, 03:15 PM

Chris
07-18-2018, 03:21 PM

Blake
07-18-2018, 03:27 PM
Paul Sperry BREAKING NEWS!

spurraider21
07-18-2018, 03:28 PM
Paul Sperry BREAKING NEWS!
same guy who said IG would be making criminal referral in the clinton report.

Chris
07-18-2018, 03:29 PM
What is your source saying Crowdstrike was hired to destroy the DNC server, Chris?

:lol

Blake
07-18-2018, 03:30 PM

hater
07-18-2018, 03:33 PM
Yes I knew they sent an “image” of the server, other sources say just a thumb drive from the server

Thats insane as NSA spying software can be installed ON THE HARDWARE

Im sure Russians have capability to do this.

I also was aware Crowdstrikes tops had close ralations to Obama peeps

All this shows is there is no way in hell the US public has been given any evidence that it was the Russians

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 03:35 PM
:lolYou never answered.

lol Chris.

hater
07-18-2018, 03:35 PM
One more thing I dont get:

Trump has ALL the security clearances possible. So howcome FBI was not able to sit him in anroom and show him and explain to him ALL the evidence?

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 03:37 PM

Trump has ALL the security clearances possible. So howcome FBI was not able to sit him in anroom and show him and explain to him ALL the evidence?1) Trump wouldn't be able to understand it.

2) Trump doesn't actually care because he's simply regurgitating conspiracy theory talking points his cult members eat up.

Chris
07-18-2018, 03:37 PM
Yes I knew they sent an “image” of the server, other sources say just a thumb drive from the server

All this shows is there is no way in hell the US public has been given any evidence that it was the Russians

Its looking more like China tbh

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 03:38 PM
Its looking more like China tbhlol anonymous blog said so

hater
07-18-2018, 03:38 PM

No

ISRAEL

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 03:42 PM

No

ISRAELNot Seth Rich anymore?

Guys, it's been a couple of years. You can't even agree on even the most basic conspiracy narrative.

lol

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 03:43 PM

You have to have a pretty pathetic existence to put so much trust in people who objectively lie to you constantly.

It's like Chris and others here would rather have an alternate reality than their own, so they follow political fanfic for hours a day and share it in the hopes that other will join them in their alternate reality. It's the same phenomenon that makes people obsess over Flat Earth and other conspiracies. Sad, really.

hater
07-18-2018, 03:46 PM
Like the alternate reality where Russians chose a US president and hes their puppet :lmao

Chris
07-18-2018, 03:48 PM
You have to have a pretty pathetic existence to put so much trust in people who objectively lie to you constantly.

It's like Chris and others here would rather have an alternate reality than their own, so they follow political fanfic for hours a day and share it in the hopes that other will join them in their alternate reality. It's the same phenomenon that makes people obsess over Flat Earth and other conspiracies. Sad, really.

Pure psychological projection here. Tell us more Spurm.

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 03:49 PM
Like the alternate reality where Russians chose a US president and hes their puppet :lmaoThe alternate reality where a poster pretends an editorial from a year ago as news in an OP.

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 03:54 PM
Like the alternate reality where Russians chose a US president and hes their puppet :lmao

I would agree that anyone who thinks the Trump Presidency is the fulfillment of a years-long conspiracy by Russia, and that they are controlling his every move, is also living in an alternate reality.

hater
07-18-2018, 04:41 PM
I would agree that anyone who thinks the Trump Presidency is the fulfillment of a years-long conspiracy by Russia, and that they are controlling his every move, is also living in an alternate reality.

:tu

I hope you also agree the mainstream media (cnn, msnbc) claiming this every single day is harmful to our nation.

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 04:43 PM

I hope you also agree the mainstream media (cnn, msnbc) claiming this every single day is harmful to our nation.Except they don't. :tu

Blake
07-18-2018, 04:44 PM

He might not be controlled on every move but when he and Putin are in the same room it's clear Trump defers alpha status to him.

It's so weird and suspicious at the same time

hater
07-18-2018, 04:51 PM
He might not be controlled on every move but when he and Putin are in the same room it's clear Trump defers alpha status to him.

Why is that suspicious? One has to be more alpha than the other

Did you see Macronand Trump in th same room? :lol

koriwhat
07-18-2018, 05:15 PM

keep looking for whatever sliver you can that will fit neatly into your narrative.

Blake
07-18-2018, 05:26 PM
keep looking for whatever sliver you can that will fit neatly into your narrative.

That's so funny coming from you

hater
07-18-2018, 05:52 PM

Snowden even showed spy cameras can be used when the computer is turned off :lol

Thumbdrive :lmao

koriwhat
07-18-2018, 06:27 PM
That's so funny coming from you

my narrative is that you're crazy. prove me wrong.

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 06:56 PM

Right, but that's different than believing Putin hatched a plan in 2013 or whatever to make Donald Trump the President.

koriwhat
07-18-2018, 06:57 PM
they should bleachbit and hammer smash hrc and co.

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 06:59 PM

I hope you also agree the mainstream media (cnn, msnbc) claiming this every single day is harmful to our nation.

I would if they did, but they aren't.

Trump showing unprecedented deference to Putin is out there for everyone to see. That Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election is an objective truth. Trump's attempts to undermine investigation into their tactics are in plain sight. These things should be covered by the press.

Chris
07-18-2018, 07:07 PM
they should bleachbit and hammer smash

According to Pavlov that didn't happen. Also, CrowdStrike did nothing wrong. :tu

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 07:07 PM
According to Pavlov that didn't happen. Also, CrowdStrike did nothing wrong. :tuWhat are you saying Crowdstrike did, Chris?

hater
07-18-2018, 07:15 PM
I would if they did, but they aren't.

Trump showing unprecedented deference to Putin is out there for everyone to see. That Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election is an objective truth. Trump's attempts to undermine investigation into their tactics are in plain sight. These things should be covered by the press.

I agree Trumps responses have been beyond stupid. He should have made it clear he does not believe Russia changed the election and collusion is a witch hunt.

But yes he should have acknowledged Russia spies and meddles just like we do or like China, France, Uk and Israel do

Hes a moron

But disagree when you say media does not preach Russia changed the election. Just watch Rachel Maddow the last year. Thats primetime

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 07:58 PM
But disagree when you say media does not preach Russia changed the election. Just watch Rachel Maddow the last year. Thats primetime

That's not what I said, though, I said they don't preach that Russia hatched a years-long conspiracy to install a puppet or that his every move is dictated by Putin.

Whether their efforts to manipulate the American political discourse directly led to Trump getting enough votes in key states to win is certainly debatable and worth reporting on, as are his questionable deferences on almost every occasion to Russia.

DarrinS
07-18-2018, 08:28 PM
https://blog.threatstop.com/my-conversations-with-guccifer-2.0-what-i-learned-about-election-influence-operations

hater
07-18-2018, 08:43 PM
That's not what I said, though, I said they don't preach that Russia hatched a years-long conspiracy to install a puppet or that his every move is dictated by Putin.

Whether their efforts to manipulate the American political discourse directly led to Trump getting enough votes in key states to win is certainly debatable and worth reporting on, as are his questionable deferences on almost every occasion to Russia.

:lol you believe Russia flipped key states?

Yes they can report on meddling but not 24/7 for an entire year

Plus where is the reporting on meddling by china, north korea, and Israel???

Disgusting. I havent been able to watch cnn for more than 5 consecutive minutes at a time for the last year and a half

And I would leave it on for a whole day back in the day

Pavlov
07-18-2018, 09:14 PM
https://blog.threatstop.com/my-conversations-with-guccifer-2.0-what-i-learned-about-election-influence-operationslol "don't you know who I am?"

Spurminator
07-18-2018, 09:22 PM

I don't have nearly enough information to make such a claim. I said it's debatable.

Disgusting. I havent been able to watch cnn for more than 5 consecutive minutes at a time for the last year and a half

I haven't watched any cable news in years. I don't recommend it. News isn't meant to be consumed that way.

hater
07-19-2018, 12:59 AM
I don't have nearly enough information to make such a claim. I said it's debatable.

I haven't watched any cable news in years. I don't recommend it. News isn't meant to be consumed that way.

Sure anything is possible even existence of Martian life. Doesnt mean cable news needs to talk about it 24/7

Just go to cnn.com right now:
- Trump now says Putin is responsible for meddling
- anderson cooper imotates Trumps “no” moment (wtf?? :lol)
- j toobin blasts Trumps pathetic interview
- confronted with putin lies Trump flinches again
- sarah sanders defends trump comments
- fbi: russia most aggresive actor in election inteference

And thats just the fron page :lmao

Do you think thats healthy? It has been going on like that for a year

Im sorry but I dont know what you mean News should not be ingested this way. Millions of americans have cable news on all day. Cnn is even in airports 24/7

Its sick and its causing damage to americans. Sorry and cnn, msnbc ( and fox under obama) are culprits

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 01:03 AM
Sure anything is possible even existence of Martian life. Doesnt mean cable news needs to talk about it 24/7

Just go to cnn.com right now:
- Trump now says Putin is responsible for meddling
- anderson cooper imotates Trumps “no” moment (wtf?? :lol)
- j toobin blasts Trumps pathetic interview
- confronted with putin lies Trump flinches again
- sarah sanders defends trump comments
- fbi: russia most aggresive actor in election inteference

And thats just the fron page :lmao

Do you think thats healthy? It has been going on like that for a year

Im sorry but I dont know what you mean News should not be ingested this way. Millions of americans have cable news on all day. Cnn is even in airports 24/7

Its sick and its causing damage to americans. Sorry and cnn, msnbc ( and fox under obama) are culpritsAw, big bad CNN is being a meanie bobeanie to Trump.

Are you even a citizen?

ElNono
07-19-2018, 03:38 AM

Did you actually read the latest indictment? Yes, there's solid evidence (of the hack by the GRU).

ElNono
07-19-2018, 03:39 AM
Here's an actual copy of the indictment embedded midway through that page:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/russia-indictment-20-what-make-muellers-hacking-indictment

ElNono
07-19-2018, 03:43 AM

Trump has ALL the security clearances possible. So howcome FBI was not able to sit him in anroom and show him and explain to him ALL the evidence?

Even if they did do that (which, as you say, he could request), nobody would know, due to the confidentiality of the information while an investigation was (is) in progress.

What he does have the authority to do is declassify all that info and make it public, tbh (with the downside he would be burning some informants and govt spies).

ElNono
07-19-2018, 03:48 AM
People also need to stop conflating one thing with the other. That Russia hacked the DNC *could* have affected the election result, but there's certainly no claim (so far) from the investigators on that respect.

The fact that Russia interfered with the election (regardless of the outcome), obviously warrants an investigation and prosecution of those involved.

pgardn
07-19-2018, 06:31 AM

You don’t read.
There are financial and corporate secrets attacks from both China an NK.
Israel’s use of human assets. Often leaked by the Israeli press (go figure a democracy tells on itself, something that always escapes you) to the American press.

The problem with you is you put the tube on and think it’s the only news.
Then you go to your RT affiliationed sites and conspiracy sites to have a goofy read because you clearly hunt down what you WANT TO BELIEVE.

And then have the ignorance to think others are being duped...
You are the political analogue of Cosmo wacko.

pgardn
07-19-2018, 06:33 AM
People also need to stop conflating one thing with the other. That Russia hacked the DNC *could* have affected the election result, but there's certainly no claim (so far) from the investigators on that respect.

The fact that Russia interfered with the election (regardless of the outcome), obviously warrants an investigation and prosecution of those involved.

Trump’s team has done a wonderful job of linking the two for the Orange audience. Then you got the Bootian Democrat fanatic that swallow it whole. Conclusion for the ignorant Orange, “ shut down Mueller”. Mueller has been given wide latitude to find out who has played with our elections and more, tough luck team Donald, you asked for it. Family and friends investigated has got Donny Orange shivering.

hater
07-19-2018, 06:52 AM
Did you actually read the latest indictment? Yes, there's solid evidence (of the hack by the GRU).

Yes read the indictment.

I was refering to the Hillary hacks. The indictment does not mention the Hillary Hack specifically.

It claims:
- russians probed and stole credentials for DNC servers
- logged in and installed spyware
- stole info on 500,000 voters
- Guccifer 2 communicated with US lawmakers and jounalists about hacks

Nothing about Hillary Clinton Hack, or much less collusion and much less any of this even made a dent on final election results

My statement stands:
There is no evidence Russian government was the entity that hacked and/or leaked the hillary emails

hater
07-19-2018, 07:06 AM
BTW Regarding one more claim about Russia investing in social media to gauge and create social trends using social media.

ALL major governments are using this now. Actually US wrote the book on this and blatantly tested this in Cuba. The project was called Zunzuneo:

US secretly created 'Cuban Twitter' to stir unrest and undermine government
USAid started ZunZuneo, a social network built on texts, in hope it could be used to organize 'smart mobs' to trigger Cuban spring

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/03/us-cuban-twitter-zunzuneo-stir-unrest

I believe the Arab spring was also helped through US/UK similar projects

boutons_deux
07-19-2018, 07:45 AM
That Russia hacked the DNC *could* have affected the election result

wrong.

*DID* affect the result, with Assange dribbling out Pootin-stolen DNS/Podesta emails for months, distracting from, wounding the Hillary/DNC campaign.

Then Comey, already having violated FBI protocol to trash unindicted Hillary on national TV in the summer, delivered the coup de grace 10 days before the election to Nunes.
The race should not have been so close that Comey's bullshit decided it by 80K votes,

except for Pootin/Assange weakening Hillary DECISIVELY, mortally.

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 11:11 AM
also has not been proven Guccifer 2 is Russia intelligence operative. it is an "hacker" working out of Romania.

apparently the only "link" from Guccifer 2 to Russian intelligence is the operative "forgot" to switch his/her VPN addresses and those were tracked back to Moscow.

I have worked with many IT experts and a hacker or intelligence officer forgeting to switch their VPN is equivalent to someone forgeting to put on their pants before leaving the house.

Intelligence documents say regarding Guccifer 2 being Moscow/Russian operative (not even GRU, just russian):
CIA and FBI have high confidence
in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

so even NSA does not have "high confidence" but "moderate"

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 11:16 AM
What are you so desperate for it to be something other than Russia?

Chucho
07-19-2018, 11:18 AM

Is Che an alt? If so, I'm astonished, shocked and appalled.

spurraider21
07-19-2018, 11:21 AM
but how does that factor in seth rich?

Trey Gowdy
07-19-2018, 11:26 AM
FYI, registration is open again, and mono is already busy making more stupid alts.

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 11:26 AM

Why are you so desperate for it to be nothing other than Russia?

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 11:28 AM
There is no desperation. Just going by the evidence and Occam's razor.

boutons_deux
07-19-2018, 11:38 AM
Right, but that's different than believing Putin hatched a plan in 2013 or whatever to make Donald Trump the President.

Trash and Russians were in contact in 80s, then Trash was hinting well before '13 about running for Pres, which certainly got even more of the Russians'attentions, and $100Ms in loans, real estate purchases, money laundering.

They groomed, compromised Trash, Successfully

hater
07-19-2018, 11:44 AM

Ouch

Che

Chucho
07-19-2018, 11:52 AM
Trash and Russians were in contact in 80s, then Trash was hinting well before '13 about running for Pres, which certainly got even more of the Russians'attentions, and $100Ms in loans, real estate purchases, money laundering.

They groomed, compromised Trash, Successfully

:lmao Batshit crazy conspiritard./

:lmao "Oligarchy"

:lol Rooskies and Trump conspired for 30 years to make Trump POTUS.

Spurminator
07-19-2018, 11:58 AM
Like I said, living in an alternate reality...

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 12:13 PM
https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/07/muellers-latest-indictment-ignores-evidence-in-the-public-domain/

spurraider21
07-19-2018, 12:20 PM
https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/07/muellers-latest-indictment-ignores-evidence-in-the-public-domain/
:lmao https://www.patreon.com/ElizabethLeaVos

taking marching orders from random website run by assange apologist

honestly, how did you run across that article? i put it in a google search and first place i saw that posted it was r/wikileaks :lol

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't say "groomed" -- but Trump has been on Russia's radar since he married a woman from the Eastern Bloc. That's a matter of Czech government record. I have no doubt there was an attempt by the Soviets to cultivate him for some purpose back in the 80s. If the Russians have any kompromat on Trump, they got it during the Moscow trip they arranged for Trump in 1987. Oddly enough, when Trump got back he spent $100,000 to take out full page ads criticizing US foreign policy and dropped his first hints he was interested in running for president.

Shit's weird.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/05/magazine/05-collusion-2.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

Spurminator
07-19-2018, 12:40 PM
No doubt there is a relationship there and, as such, he was a useful tool in promoting their messaging.

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies. Separately, he had the means and the interest to run for President, he got a huge assist from the media covering everything he said leading up to the primaries. Certainly they went all in when it looked like he had a shot, but too many circumstances leading to that point were out of their control.

boutons_deux
07-19-2018, 12:46 PM
No doubt there is a relationship there and, as such, he was a useful tool in promoting their messaging.

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies. Separately, he had the means and the interest to run for President, he got a huge assist from the media covering everything he said leading up to the primaries. Certainly they went all in when it looked like he had a shot, but too many circumstances leading to that point were out of their control.

No Russian eggs at risk to launder money through Trash's real estate, sucking in Trash as money launderer who must hide his tax returns

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 12:47 PM

I would have a really hard time believing they ever thought he was realistic Presidential candidate, certainly not enough to put a lot of eggs in that basket. I imagine he was just another player in their cultivation of influential Americans to spread a narrative that was damaging to their enemies.There is no reason to believe they considered him a serious candidate at any time. Just having a voice criticizing the existing government would be seen as a win back then.

And that's exactly what Trump made himself after his Moscow visit.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 12:52 PM
All of our narratives are that you are a deeply ashamed homosexual that hates yourself for your reality

too funny. projection is a hell of a drug bonerchamp.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 12:55 PM
There is no reason to believe they considered him a serious candidate at any time. Just having a voice criticizing the existing government would be seen as a win back then.

And that's exactly what Trump made himself after his Moscow visit.

good! our last admin and those that preceded it for the past 30+ yrs have been corrupt to their cores and the light should've been shined on their shitty admins a long time ago. you just love to support crooked cock suckers and i'd expect nothing less of you and your beta blood that runs through you.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 12:58 PM
:lmao Batshit crazy conspiritard./

:lmao "Oligarchy"

:lol Rooskies and Trump conspired for 30 years to make Trump POTUS.

too funny right? and yes boutons is a batshit crazy commie conspiritard. as well, the left's learned like 3 new words to add to their vocabulary in the last few yrs and oligarchy was one of them. overused but not used at all towards their gods/heros of the past and future. they're the true hypocrites. their blind hate is comical.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 01:00 PM
There is no desperation. Just going by the evidence and Occam's razor.

the sensible answer right? or is it the answer you and the left have concocted and wish to be reality because losing again would be a real soul crusher to you commies and your shit party?

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 01:05 PM
wrong.

*DID* affect the result, with Assange dribbling out Pootin-stolen DNS/Podesta emails for months, distracting from, wounding the Hillary/DNC campaign.

Then Comey, already having violated FBI protocol to trash unindicted Hillary on national TV in the summer, delivered the coup de grace 10 days before the election to Nunes.
The race should not have been so close that Comey's bullshit decided it by 80K votes,

except for Pootin/Assange weakening Hillary DECISIVELY, mortally.

lmao!

oh no whoeveritwas exposed shitty hrc, the dnc, and podesta. oh no they proved how shitty they all are! oh fucking no! we leftys want to keep the most corrupt shitty lifelong politicians in power who want nothing but the worst for the USA and its people! oh fucking no someone has come around to challenge the pillars of corruption within our government! oh fucking no!

fuck hillary! fuck podesta! fuck the dnc! fuck them all and fuck losers like you too!

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 01:11 PM
the sensible answer right? or is it the answer you and the left have concocted and wish to be reality because losing again would be a real soul crusher to you commies and your shit party?What is your sensible answer?

Give us your theory.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 01:18 PM
What is your sensible answer?

Give us your theory.

my answer is to let it all play out and see how it all ends up before claiming this and that. that's called level headed and not hyperbolic.

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 01:21 PM
my answer is to let it all play out and see how it all ends up before claiming this and that. that's called level headed and not hyperbolic.

lmao!

oh no whoeveritwas exposed shitty hrc, the dnc, and podesta. oh no they proved how shitty they all are! oh fucking no! we leftys want to keep the most corrupt shitty lifelong politicians in power who want nothing but the worst for the USA and its people! oh fucking no someone has come around to challenge the pillars of corruption within our government! oh fucking no!

fuck hillary! fuck podesta! fuck the dnc! fuck them all and fuck losers like you too!lol "level headed and not hyperbolic"

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 01:25 PM
lol "level headed and not hyperbolic"

how is it hyperbolic to tell the truth? to say whoeveritwas exposed the corruption of hrc, the dnc, podesta, et al? how so?

you just hate reality and the fact that hrc is a huge fucking ****, the dnc was bought by that ****, and podesta is a slimeball.

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 01:26 PM
how is it hyperbolic to tell the truth? to say whoeveritwas exposed the corruption of hrc, the dnc, podesta, et al? how so?

you just hate reality and the fact that hrc is a huge fucking ****, the dnc was bought by that ****, and podesta is a slimeball.lol "level headed and not hyperbolic"

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 01:29 PM
lol "level headed and not hyperbolic"

hyperbolic is blaming the messenger and not the losers. that's what you and your side has done; forget the contents of the corruption at hand but blame the hacker/insider for revealing the truth to the public.

Chris
07-19-2018, 03:14 PM
Yes read the indictment.

I was refering to the Hillary hacks. The indictment does not mention the Hillary Hack specifically.

It claims:

Nothing about Hillary Clinton Hack, or much less collusion and much less any of this even made a dent on final election results

My statement stands:
There is no evidence Russian government was the entity that hacked and/or leaked the hillary emails

Just look at the data transfer speeds. Definitely wasn't a hack.

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Just look at the data transfer speeds. Definitely wasn't a hack.lol data transfer speeds again.

Chris
07-19-2018, 03:22 PM
lol data transfer speeds again.

lol facts again

spurraider21
07-19-2018, 03:23 PM
chris the forum cyber security expert

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 03:26 PM
lol facts againWhat facts, chris?

Show us the non-anonymous blog facts.

Education4Libs
07-19-2018, 03:26 PM
lol facts again
Tonight I want to eat your assange inspired bread pudding recipe. It was really tasty and the lulz from triggered libs were incredible.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 03:34 PM
then what is trump?

just a rich dude trying his best with little to no help from the hill nor a party of brainwashed lemmings on the left.

Which is exactly what trump is doing? Why is that different?

you're lost man.

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 04:09 PM
Jesus you’re a liar. A true sheep. No facts and a treasonous enabler. A true piece of shit that has ruined this country

i contribute to this society and reach out to vets monthly. what do you do exactly?

hater
07-19-2018, 04:14 PM
lol facts again

He thinks VIPS is an anonymous blog :lol

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 04:21 PM

He thinks VIPS is an anonymous blog :lolI haven't heard from them in over a year.

Have they published anything about the latest indictments?

Chris
07-19-2018, 05:36 PM
Tonight I want to eat your assange inspired bread pudding recipe. It was really tasty and the lulz from triggered libs were incredible.

Listen up buddy because I'm only going to tell you this one time. You've got problems. I am genuinely sorry for triggering you in to making a troll account. I hope you find a life partner that wants to indulge your homo-erotic fantasies. I am praying for you. Go ahead and retire your account and we can pretend like this never happened.

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 05:37 PM
I haven't heard from them in over a year.

Have they published anything about the latest indictments?

https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/15/memo-to-the-president-ahead-of-mondays-summit/

Education4Libs
07-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Listen up buddy because I'm only going to tell you this one time. You've got problems. I am genuinely sorry for triggering you in to making a troll account. I hope you find a life partner that wants to indulge your homo-erotic fantasies. I am praying for you. Go ahead and retire your account and we can pretend like this never happened.
Is that a no on the bread pudding?

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Listen up buddyBADASS

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 05:40 PM
https://consortiumnews.com/2018/07/15/memo-to-the-president-ahead-of-mondays-summit/We reproduce below one of our most recent [June 7, 2018] articles on “Russia-Gate,” which, in turn, draws from our Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity Memorandum to you of July 24, 2017.

lol

koriwhat
07-19-2018, 06:03 PM
i contribute to this society and reach out to vets monthly. what do you do exactly?[/QUOTE

lol. Contribute to society. You are on here nonstop. That you have to make shit up to prop yourself up is almost as sad as the lies you tell.

Do those “vets” know you support treason?

my main clientele is military. i run my own biz and at times it's slow which is the case usually around this time anyhow. again, i contribute(higher taxes than you considering i run my own biz) and do deal with military vets monthly. you?

how am i propping myself up exactly? and what lies am i telling?

you're just mad because i don't give a fuck about you nor many others here and i think yall are a bunch of sissy fucking beta bitches who think they're so cool here but not in real life. yall are the fucking losers no one wanted to hang out with in school let alone outside of school. bunch of sissy fucks yall are bonerChamp.

Chris
07-19-2018, 06:03 PM

He thinks VIPS is an anonymous blog :lol

:lol today's Pavlov

Pavlov
07-19-2018, 06:05 PM
:lol today's Pavlovlol they said absolutely nothing about the indictments.

lol VIPS

lol hater

lol Chris

Education4Libs
07-19-2018, 06:08 PM
:lol today's Pavlov
:lol tell em, Chris! I can’t wait to play with your big, thick erector set and make a mockup of Trump Tower! Libs will be so triggered!

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:21 PM
Yes read the indictment.

It claims:

My statement stands:

What you posted on the OP was:

At this point, all that is clearly known after more than a year of huffing and puffing is that last summer files and emails pertaining to the election were copied and then made their way to WikiLeaks, which published some of them at a time that was damaging to the Clinton campaign. Those who are blaming Russia believe that there was a hack of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) server and also of John Podesta’s emails that was carried out by a Russian surrogate or directly by Moscow’s military intelligence arm. They base their conclusion on a statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security on October 7, 2016, and on a longer assessment prepared by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence on January 6.

Both government appraisals implied that there was a U.S. government intelligence agency consensus that there was a Russian hack, though they provided little in the way of actual evidence that that was the case and, in particular, failed to demonstrate how the information was obtained and what the chain of custody was as it moved from that point to the office of WikiLeaks. The January report was particularly criticized as unconvincing, rightly so, because the most important one of its three key contributors, the National Security Agency, had only moderate confidence in its conclusions, suggesting that whatever evidence existed was far from solid.

That's factually incorrect at this point, in light of the evidence in the indictment. So in that sense, the article in the OP has been basically debunked by facts.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:24 PM
also has not been proven Guccifer 2 is Russia intelligence operative. it is an "hacker" working out of Romania.

apparently the only "link" from Guccifer 2 to Russian intelligence is the operative "forgot" to switch his/her VPN addresses and those were tracked back to Moscow.

I have worked with many IT experts and a hacker or intelligence officer forgeting to switch their VPN is equivalent to someone forgeting to put on their pants before leaving the house.

Intelligence documents say regarding Guccifer 2 being Moscow/Russian operative (not even GRU, just russian):
CIA and FBI have high confidence
in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

so even NSA does not have "high confidence" but "moderate"

Old news. Indictment spells out who the Guccifer 2 'persona' is, who were behind the keyboard, and they were not found out due to VPN switching, but because a number of reasons (forgot to log off of a shortening url service used in the podesta spearfishing, traceable bitcoin to pay for Arizona C&C server, used Russian malware at DCC, etc).

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Just look at the data transfer speeds. Definitely wasn't a hack.

^ Another poster that didn't read the indictment.

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 07:34 PM
Old news. Indictment spells out who the Guccifer 2 'persona' is, who were behind the keyboard, and they were not found out due to VPN switching, but because a number of reasons (forgot to log off of a shortening url service used in the podesta spearfishing, traceable bitcoin to pay for Arizona C&C server, used Russian malware at DCC, etc).

The Guccifer 2 persona went to great lengths to make sure he was attributed to Russia. The Guccifer 2.0 persona never made sense in any of this, imho. “Hey guys. Here I am. I’m not Russian. (wink wink)”

hater
07-19-2018, 07:48 PM
What you posted on the OP was:

That's factually incorrect at this point, in light of the evidence in the indictment. So in that sense, the article in the OP has been basically debunked by facts.

No. you were responding to me when I was talking about Hillary email hack/leak

You even quoted me on it on your post

The OP was quoted from an older article from the Atlantic which because its dated moght have some old news. Still a good article

As I said. I read the indictment and it does not proove or offer any evidence that Hillarys emails were stolen by Russian state much less that there was any collusion with Trump campaign

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:51 PM
The Guccifer 2 persona went to great lengths to make sure he was attributed to Russia. The Guccifer 2.0 persona never made sense in any of this, imho. “Hey guys. Here I am. I’m not Russian. (wink wink)”

He actually did go through great lengths to pretend he was a lone hacker from Romania...

In retrospect, knowing what we know now, it's pretty clear Putin, Assange really had a sore butthurt over Shillary becoming president (and whether that was rightly so it's certainly debatable). Again, that doesn't mean that what they've done actually derailed the election.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:55 PM
No. you were responding to me when I was talking about Hillary email hack/leak

You even quoted me on it on your post

The OP was quoted from an older article from the Atlantic which because its dated moght have some old news. Still a good article

As I said. I read the indictment and it does not proove or offer any evidence that Hillarys emails were stolen by Russian state much less that there was any collusion with Trump campaign

This is what I quoted and was responding to:

The entire paragraph:

For example when supposedly North Korea hacked Sony Pictures, they treated it as a criminal onvestigation and requested and got access to all of Sonys servers

Not a single mention of Hillary emails, that's why I attributed the quote to what you posted in the OP.

So, yeah, as far as the DCC/Podesta hacks are concerned, there's solid evidence, now, that it was from a Russian GRU unit.

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 07:56 PM
He actually did go through great lengths to pretend he was a lone hacker from Romania...

In retrospect, knowing what we know now, it's pretty clear Putin, Assange really had a sore butthurt over Shillary becoming president (and whether that was rightly so it's certainly debatable). Again, that doesn't mean that what they've done actually derailed the election.

He said he was Romanian and made sure Russian metadata breadcrumbs were left behind. The whole thing is bizarre, frankly.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 07:59 PM
He said he was Romanian and made sure Russian metadata breadcrumbs were left behind. The whole thing is bizarre, frankly.

The metadata on the indictment, at least, appears to be from NSA-style data collection or bugged computers. There's no way they could know "10 minutes before creating the webpage, they searched for XXX, YYY, ZZZ from a Russian IP"... that's pretty spot on.

Then again, that's what you kinda expect in this type of counterintel investigations.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Obviously, anybody can believe whatever they want.

I do think it's pretty lazy to continue pushing twatter conspiratards when you actually do have an actual legal document dispelling the myth (ie: C&C server was in Arizona, there's your answer for transfer speeds).

But, you know, some people have a bone to pick.

spurraider21
07-19-2018, 08:07 PM

I do think it's pretty lazy to continue pushing twatter conspiratards when you actually do have an actual legal document dispelling the myth (ie: C&C server was in Arizona, there's your answer for transfer speeds).

honest Q. i'm not tech savvy enough to understand much... but how does that answer the transfer speed q

TSA
07-19-2018, 08:13 PM

That legal document will never be challenged in a public court.

hater
07-19-2018, 08:14 PM
This is what I quoted and was responding to:

The entire paragraph:

Not a single mention of Hillary emails, that's why I attributed the quote to what you posted in the OP.

So, yeah, as far as the DCC/Podesta hacks are concerned, there's solid evidence, now, that it was from a Russian GRU unit.

Yeah hack “it”

“It” being the Hillary emails

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:17 PM
honest Q. i'm not tech savvy enough to understand much... but how does that answer the transfer speed q

You could argue that certain speeds are not attainable going outside the US, but within the US, especially if you're at the end of a backbone, there's no reason you couldn't hit up to 10Gbit peaks.

This server was actually a co-location in Arizona, which means that it was likely at the end of a backbone, and so the theory you couldn't hit those speeds is, well, a myth.

spurraider21
07-19-2018, 08:18 PM
You could argue that certain speeds are not attainable going outside the US, but within the US, especially if you're at the end of a backbone, there's no reason you couldn't hit up to 10Gbit peaks.

This server was actually a co-location in Arizona, which means that it was likely at the end of a backbone, and so the theory you couldn't hit those speeds is, well, a myth.
i'll pretend i know what a backbone is and say thanks :lol

hater
07-19-2018, 08:19 PM
The theory the VIPS statement was disproving was that the files were stolen remotely from Romania or somewhere in eastern europe. That was the theory the FBI sources were going with at the time. If you read the VIPS report that is what they are disproving.

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 08:20 PM
The metadata on the indictment, at least, appears to be from NSA-style data collection or bugged computers. There's no way they could know "10 minutes before creating the webpage, they searched for XXX, YYY, ZZZ from a Russian IP"... that's pretty spot on.

Then again, that's what you kinda expect in this type of counterintel investigations.

How does the Guccifer persona make sense, unless they wanted credit? This person(s) was mind-boggling sloppy.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:21 PM
That legal document will never be challenged in a public court.

This is the thing with indictments and prosecutions: before you actually put it in front of a judge, you better damn well know you have the evidence.

Why? Because god forbid one of these days one of these indicted Russian fellas set foot outside Russia, and gets nailed, they're going to go in front of the judge and the prosecution will have to show and prove what they allege.

This is why it's way more serious if there's an actual indictment for, say, pedophilia, than if somebody in Spurstalk or Twitter tells you you're a pedo. You can dismiss the latter, but the former, you better damn well have an alibi, because you can bet your ass they didn't show up on a hunch.

And that's why you have to take indictments much more seriously than a twitter thread, or why I keep telling you to show me a criminal indictment. Because with the latter I know there's at least plausible evidence. With the former I don't know shit.

baseline bum
07-19-2018, 08:22 PM

Bend over. I'll show you what a backbone is.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:24 PM
How does the Guccifer persona make sense, unless they wanted credit? This person(s) was mind-boggling sloppy.

It makes sense to network to rogue places like Wikileaks, which is government agnostic... and I dare say, anti-government. I'm pretty sure if Assange knew he was being played, he wouldn't have gone for it.

The appearance of independence is paramount for an entity like that. In that sense, well played GRU.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:26 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_backbone

DarrinS
07-19-2018, 08:26 PM
This is the thing with indictments and prosecutions: before you actually put it in front of a judge, you better damn well know you have the evidence.

Why? Because god forbid one of these days one of these indicted Russian fellas set foot outside Russia, and gets nailed, they're going to go in front of the judge and the prosecution will have to show and prove what they allege.

This is why it's way more serious if there's an actual indictment for, say, pedophilia, than if somebody in Spurstalk or Twitter tells you you're a pedo. You can dismiss the latter, but the former, you better damn well have an alibi, because you can bet your ass they didn't show up on a hunch.

And that's why you have to take indictments much more seriously than a twitter thread, or why I keep telling you to show me a criminal indictment. Because with the latter I know there's at least plausible evidence. With the former I don't know shit.

Seems easy to make indictments against foreigners who you know will never ever step foot in a US courtroom. I’d like to know how they made attribution to specific individuals.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:33 PM
Seems easy to make indictments against foreigners who you know will never ever step foot in a US courtroom. I’d like to know how they made attribution to specific individuals.

It isn't easy, because it can be a career ender and a reputation killer. You could argue those guys will never be caught, but the possibility is always there, PLUS, there's an actual judge oversight.

There's much easier ways for intelligence agencies to spread the same kind of info without exposing themselves to a judge or the high bar of submitting evidence to allegations. I'm sure you're well aware of the MSM, and information/disinformation campaigns.

Those are all valid, alternate tools, which have a much lower bar. Once you actually make it into a legal document in front of a judge, the onus becomes on you to prove the case, if that day arrives.

That's why indictments are indeed a high bar, and despite some stellar cases that the government didn't win, generally speaking, almost 90% of criminal cases end up with either a plea-bargain or a guilty verdict.

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 08:52 PM

Yes very sloppy. Not the usual modus operandi of a professional in a goverment intelligence agency especially one from USA, Israel, France, Russia, China, UK, Germany. those are the top notch intelligence agencies. I heard Pakistan, India and Turkey are in the next tier.

Chris
07-19-2018, 08:55 PM
Russian GRU assassins!

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 08:56 PM
The theory the VIPS statement was disproving was that the files were stolen remotely from Romania or somewhere in eastern europe. That was the theory the FBI sources were going with at the time. If you read the VIPS report that is what they are disproving.

actually VIPS report claims DNC email hacks leaked to wikileaks were and INSIDE job

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/07/24/intel-vets-challenge-russia-hack-evidence/?print=pdf

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 08:57 PM
"July 5, 2016: In the early evening, Eastern Daylight Time, someone working in
the EDT time zone with a computer directly connected to the DNC server or DNC
Local Area Network, copied 1,976 MegaBytes of data in 87 seconds onto an
external storage device. That speed is much faster than what is physically
possible with a hack."

ElNono
07-19-2018, 08:59 PM
But cybersecurity experts say the report is full of holes.

“In short, the theory is flawed,” John Hultquist, director of intelligence analysis at FireEye, a firm that provides forensic analysis, told The Hill.

“The author of the report didn’t consider a number of scenarios and breezed right past others. It completely ignores all the evidence that contradicts its claims.”

Another expert, Rich Barger, director of security research at Splunk, told The Hill that the theory that the data was downloaded onto a USB stick was also flawed.

“This theory assumes that the hacker downloaded the files to a computer and then leaked it from that computer,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/15/new-report-claims-dnc-hack-was-an-inside-job-not-russia/

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:01 PM
:lol honestly, I don't expect much from Chris, tbh.. he seems to enjoy the conspiracies on the same level boutons enjoys the VRWC....

But really, the indictment is actually a pretty good read, tbh...

Chris
07-19-2018, 09:19 PM
"July 5, 2016: In the early evening, Eastern Daylight Time, someone working in
the EDT time zone with a computer directly connected to the DNC server or DNC
Local Area Network, copied 1,976 MegaBytes of data in 87 seconds onto an
external storage device. That speed is much faster than what is physically
possible with a hack."

Some random guy from FireEye has a conspiracy so ElNono is going with that.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:22 PM
Do you believe trump when he speaks or tweets?

Believe is a strong word, it's difficult to take any politico seriously.

That said, Trump knows the buttons he's pushing. He's very unlikely to ever reach people that are not his audience, but he does know what works for his audience.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:23 PM
I'm going with the Department of Justice investigation. You guys can go with some conspiracy from a group that doesn't have to answer to a judge :tu

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:24 PM
I actually have no beef with my bro che, and my berraco hater, tbh... they're certainly nowhere near the resident loons.. :lol

TSA
07-19-2018, 09:25 PM
I'm going with the Department of Justice investigation. You guys can go with some conspiracy from a group that doesn't have to answer to a judge :tu

:lol which of the most recent Russians indicted by Mueller do you think will have to answer to a judge?

cheguevara
07-19-2018, 09:26 PM
pretty much the only thing that can be concluded without a doubt is that the FBI, in possession of the drive images, logs, and even physical machines should damn well know exactly and without a shadow of a doubt if it was a leak or a hack.

but they won't say and only have "high confidence" or "moderate confidence"

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:27 PM
:lol which of the most recent Russians indicted by Mueller do you think will have to answer to a judge?

Any and all of them when and if they get caught, and it's not just the Russians, but the prosecutors also.

You might think it's hilarious, that's your premise, but an actual indictment is a serious matter. Like I said, only 10% of criminal indictments end up in not guilty. Cases like these aren't fishing expeditions.

TSA
07-19-2018, 09:30 PM
Any and all of them when and if they get caught, and it's not just the Russians, but the prosecutors also.

You might think it's hilarious, that's your premise, but an actual indictment is a serious matter. Like I said, only 10% of criminal indictments end up in not guilty. Cases like these aren't fishing expeditions.

Neither the Russians nor the prosecutors are worried about this ever going to trial. Unlike the lol troll farm case this will never see a courtroom.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:48 PM
Neither the Russians nor the prosecutors are worried about this ever going to trial. Unlike the lol troll farm case this will never see a courtroom.

Pretty safe bet the indicted Russians should be worried if they ever decide to set foot somewhere where the US can grab em.

I do agree about prosecutors though. Since they actually presented an indictment, they have 90% odds the evidence they have to back up the claims are good.

TSA
07-19-2018, 09:53 PM
Pretty safe bet the indicted Russians should be worried if they ever decide to set foot somewhere where the US can grab em.

I do agree about prosecutors though. Since they actually presented an indictment, they have 90% odds the evidence they have to back up the claims are good.

If the indicted are actual GRU agents there is a 99% they are never grabbed by the US. Prosecutor odds are irrelevant.

ElNono
07-19-2018, 09:59 PM
If the indicted are actual GRU agents there is a 99% they are never grabbed by the US. Prosecutor odds are irrelevant.

Wouldn't be the first ruskies spies caught. OBL didn't think he was going to get caught either.

Much to your chagrin, prosecutor odds are indeed relevant: they give credibility towards the level of evidentiary research that go into indictments.

pgardn
07-19-2018, 10:33 PM
I actually have no beef with my bro che, and my berraco hater, tbh... they're certainly nowhere near the resident loons.. :lol

Hater is flat out wrong on so many things it’s astonishing.

Not a loon.
Just astoundingly wrong and has absolutely no shame in being consistently dead wrong.
If he had an ounce of self-awareness, he would cut all his fingers off so as not to make a fool of himself.

Pavlov
07-20-2018, 02:27 AM
That legal document will never be challenged in a public court.Jesus, TSA.

Just how big is your fucking conspiracy that includes this entire indictment's being a fake just to provide cover for Seth Rich's murderers?

Seriously think about what you're saying for once.

spurraider21
07-20-2018, 03:19 AM
Jesus, TSA.

Just how big is your fucking conspiracy that includes this entire indictment's being a fake just to provide cover for Seth Rich's murderers?

Seriously think about what you're saying for once.
talkin to a guy who thought clinton was managing a child sex shop in a pizzeria basement

Spurtacular
07-20-2018, 04:58 AM

It was a counterintelligence investigation.

:lmao Today's chump
:lmao Sperm shielding so hard for your fag hag.
:lmao You sure it's not a matter?

koriwhat
07-20-2018, 10:19 AM
yeah you obviously don’t care.

Do the vets you supposedly work with, who all took an oath to defend the constitution, know that you support treason? Do they also know that you’re gay like the rest of us do?

you're just mad because i don't give a fuck about you you fucking loser. this shit is hilarious! go be the bitchass you're supposed to be and have a bitchin' friday!

boutons_deux
11-28-2018, 08:02 PM
Documents Reveal that RATFUCKERS Jerome Corsi, Roger Stone Knew Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory Was False Before Promoting It

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/jerome-corsi-roger-stone-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory.html

in2deep
11-28-2018, 08:44 PM
Documents Reveal that RATFUCKERS Jerome Corsi, Roger Stone Knew Seth Rich Conspiracy Theory Was False Before Promoting It

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/11/jerome-corsi-roger-stone-seth-rich-conspiracy-theory.html

None of the emails quoted mention Russian hackers.

How can it be concluded they knew it was Russian hackers?

hater
11-29-2018, 08:55 AM
None of the emails quoted mention Russian hackers.

How can it be concluded they knew it was Russian hackers?

Good luck getting an answer

Snowflake imagination is greater than 4 year olds :lol

Spurs Homer
12-04-2018, 01:13 PM

lol

hater
12-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Still no evidence :lmao

2 years in :lol

Snowflakes :lol

TSA
07-15-2019, 05:50 PM
Still no evidence :lmao

2 years in :lol

Snowflakes :lol

https://www.scribd.com/document/417578836/Butowsky-Complaint

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 02:20 AM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 07:58 AM

Blake Zero triggered.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 09:35 AM
Blake Zero triggered.
Laughter triggered in me.

Riotous laughter.:lol

derp will never talk about the topic.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:01 AM
Laughter triggered in me.

Riotous laughter.:lol

derp will never talk about the topic.

Your post didn't talk about the topic let alone adequately speak to the quote.

:lmao Compulsive psychopav talking points.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:04 AM
Your post didn't talk about the topic let alone adequately speak to the quote.

:lmao Compulsive psychopav talking points.Who is Ratner's reported source according the court document, derp?

Let's discuss the topic.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:07 AM
Who is Ratner's reported source according the court document, derp?

Let's discuss the topic.

:lol Pop quiz.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:08 AM
:lol Pop quiz.You didn't answer the question.

You aren't discussing the topic.

You are only here for other men.

lol derp

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:10 AM
You didn't answer the question.

You aren't discussing the topic.

You are only here for other men.

lol derp

You make a point on topic, others decide if they want to reply.

That's how it works, psychopav.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:10 AM
Seriously, if you knew the answer to that simple quest you'd know why I am mocking TSA.

Give it a try.

Let's talk about the topic.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:11 AM
You make a point on topic, others decide if they want to reply.

That's how it works, psychopav.I did.

Ratner's purported source make the whole thing ridiculous.

That's the whole point.

Let's talk about that.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:16 AM
I did.

Ratner's purported source make the whole thing ridiculous.

That's the whole point.

Let's talk about that.

Wikileaks?

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:18 AM
Wikileaks?
You're free to look it up. We can discuss it. This isn't difficult. Just read.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:42 AM
You're free to look it up. We can discuss it. This isn't difficult. Just read.

You're free to make clear intelligible points and not be a triggered snowflake; but you don't. Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:43 AM
You're free to make clearly intelligible points and not be a triggered snowflake; but you don't. Par.I made my point very clear. Anyone with even the slightest interest in the topic would know that.

You're only here to post about me.

You proved that.

Again.

Par.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:47 AM
I made my point very clear. Anyone with even the slightest interest in the topic would know that.

You're only here to post about me.

You proved that.

Again.

Par.

And that's why you can't name the "purported source" that triggers you?

Chump going for nothing wins again. Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:51 AM
And that's why you can't name the "purported source" that triggers you?

Chump going for nothing wins again. Par.No. I'm putting your actually reading about this and not begging me to spoon feed you as the bare minimum proof of any interest in this topic at all.

It's all up to you now.

You actually can read one thing about the actual topic or just keep posting about me.

Prove me right, derp.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 10:52 AM
No. I'm putting your actually reading about this and not begging me to spoon feed you as the bare minimum proof of any interest in this topic at all.

It's all up to you now.

You actually can read one thing about the actual topic or just keep posting about me.

Prove me right, derp.

All that blather and no point. Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 10:56 AM
All that blather and no point. Par.What part do you not understand, derp?

You are only here to post about me.

You are only posting about me.

Full stop.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 11:04 AM
What part do you not understand, derp?

You are only here to post about me.

You are only posting about me.

Full stop.

0% Point about the topic.
100% Crying about other stuff.

Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 11:10 AM
0% Point about the topic.
100% Crying about other stuff.

Par.Yep, that's exactly what you have done here.

100% posting about me.

Par.

You made your choice. Your choice is to only post about me.

I posted about the topic. You haven't done that once.

You never will.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 11:15 AM
Yep, that's exactly what you have done here.

100% posting about me.

Par.

You made your choice. Your choice is to only post about me.

I posted about the topic. You haven't done that once.

You never will.

Nothing points don't count. And I've requested for you to clarify the point that you allege to have and you've declined.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 11:38 AM
Nothing points don't count.It's not a nothing point. You'd know that if you weren't completely ignorant.

And I've requested for you to clarify the point that you allege to have and you've declined.I declined to spoon feed you.

Try being a big boy and read one paragraph.

You won't.

You only want to post about me.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 11:44 AM
It's not a nothing point. You'd know that if you weren't completely ignorant.

I declined to spoon feed you.

Try being a big boy and read one paragraph.

You won't.

You only want to post about me.

Snowflake laughter, not making a clear intelligible point, running from a call to clarify a term, and incessantly whining is all you've done so far in this interaction.

And you've done that over X posts an Y hours.

Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 11:51 AM
Snowflake laughter, not making a clear intelligible point, running from a call to clarify a term, and incessantly whining is all you've done so far in this interaction.

And you've done that over X posts an Y hours.

Par.You're only posting about me. You didn't even try to read anything about the topic.

Your choice.

Your failure.

Now post about me some more to make yourself feel better.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:05 PM
You're only posting about me. You didn't even try to read anything about the topic.

Your choice.

Your failure.

Now post about me some more to make yourself feel better.

You've been given the opportunity to make a clear, intelligent point.

You've elected to vote present and pretend it's simply about you.

We've covered this. Here's an idea; don't act like a child and put forth a sound point instead of all this crying.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 12:16 PM
You've been given the opportunity to make a clear, intelligent point.Already done.

All you had to do was read.

You didn't.

Your choice.

It's fine. Quit crying about it.

Quit posting only about the men here.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:27 PM
Already done.

Nope. But state it now in either event.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Nope. But state it now in either event.Ratner's alleged source makes the entire claim laughable.

That's all.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:34 PM
Ratner's alleged source makes the entire claim laughable.

That's all.

And the alleged source is?

Here you go refusing to specify. It's your standard play. You somehow think it's a W.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 12:39 PM
And the alleged source is?

Here you go refusing to specify. It's your standard play. You somehow think it's a W.You're begging me to spoon feed you again. You don't want to educate yourself. You want to post about me exclusively. It's your standard play.

You seriously could have Googled this 1000 times over by now. You have chosen to whine and post only about me.

Think about that for a second.

You proved me right.

Now post about me some more.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:41 PM
You're begging me to spoon feed you again. You don't want to educate yourself. You want to post about me exclusively. It's your standard play.

You seriously could have Googled this 1000 times over by now. You have chosen to whine and post only about me.

Think about that for a second.

You proved me right.

X posts, Y hours, Z Blather. Par.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 12:45 PM
X posts, Y hours, Z Blather. Par.You're only posting about me.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:50 PM
You're only posting about me.

You refuse to make a clear intelligible point. I'm not the problem.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 12:54 PM
You refuse to make a clear intelligible point.Already have.

You can't take five seconds to read a paragraph about it.

That's your choice.

You choose to post only about me and other men here. You're the problem.

You don't want to post about anything else.

Prove me right again -- post only about me again.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 12:56 PM
Already have.

You refuse to clarify when called upon. You prefer pretend W's.

boutons_deux
07-16-2019, 01:02 PM
http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/NUJZKPi2CpqpO/giphy.gif

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:05 PM
You refuse to clarify when called upon.Don't need to. All you have to do is read one paragraph and everything will be known to you. You could have done this at any time in seconds.

You chose to post only about me.

You want to post only about me.

Now be a good little boy and post about only me again. Prove me right.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:12 PM
Don't need to. All you have to do is read one paragraph and everything will be known to you. You could have done this at any time in seconds.

You chose to post only about me.

You want to post only about me.

Now be a good little boy and post about only me again. Prove me right.

:cry Muh pretend W :cry

:lol Even Boutons mocking you, bruh.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:16 PM
:cry Muh pretend W :cry

:lol Even Boutons mocking you, bruh.What are you posting about right now, derp?

Give an honest answer.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:19 PM
What are you posting about right now, derp?

Give an honest answer.

About you crying rather than clarifying your nothing point.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:20 PM
youYep.

Good talk.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:25 PM
Yep.

Good talk.

:lol Like I didn't see that simple-minded summation coming a mile away.

Chump's forum view: Narrative > Clear intelligible point

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:26 PM
ChumpYep.

Good talk.

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:30 PM
Yep.

Good talk.

Sounds like you got a nothing W to go along with your nothing point.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:37 PM
you:lol

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:44 PM

X posts, Y hours

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 01:48 PM
X posts, Y hoursWhat's that about?

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 01:51 PM
What's that about?

It's what you do in pursuit of nothing W's.

Pavlov
07-16-2019, 02:21 PM
you:lol

Spurtacular
07-16-2019, 07:57 PM
:cry Muh last word :cry
:cry Muh nothing w, too :cry

TSA
07-22-2019, 06:59 PM

Ellen Ratner has some explaining to do

Winehole23
07-22-2019, 07:26 PM
FOX NEWS ANALYST WAS THE POINT OF THE SPEAR FOR A VAST LEFT WING CONSPIRACY TO DISCREDIT A PRIVATE EYE.

(Sounds like Butowski has a vast left wing conspiracy to substantiate in court -- good luck!)

Pavlov
07-22-2019, 08:08 PM
Ellen Ratner has some explaining to do

1152947320520085505Assange says he never reveals sources, so he immediately revealed his source to Fox News?

You get stupider every day, TSA.

Pavlov
07-23-2019, 05:33 PM
lol Butowski melted down when Isikoff asked him simple questions for the Conspiracyland podcast. The Rich family, Hersch and Ratner all say he's lying, and Butowski helps out by lying to Isikoff.

Spurminator
07-23-2019, 05:56 PM
I didn't watch the video TSA posted but I assume it clearly shows Ellen Ratner saying this, because otherwise TSA would just be admitting to believe hearsay and he's much more of a skeptic than that.

Winehole23
01-16-2023, 01:25 PM
Guccifer got out of prison.

Lazar is not a household name by unauthorized access standards — no Edward Snowden or Chelsea Manning — but people will be familiar with his work. Throughout 2013, Lazar stole the private correspondence of everyone from a former member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff to “Sex and the City” author Candace Bushnell.https://theintercept.com/2023/01/15/guccifer-interview-hacked-clinton-emails/