PDA

View Full Version : Jabari young is a sensitive 4 year old girl

rastaspur
07-18-2018, 02:20 PM
So who has been blocked on twitter by this nut hugging hack? He just blocked me. What a pussy this guy is.

All i did was ask if he was moving to toronto. What a little bitch

Em-City
07-18-2018, 02:22 PM
So who has been blocked on twitter by this nut hugging hack? He just blocked me. What a pussy this guy is.

All i did was ask if he was moving to toronto. What a little bitch

:lol

For sure he gets fired before the season begins

MannyIsGod
07-18-2018, 02:24 PM
LOL, Yeah I got blocked awhile back. I guess he can keep Kawhi's nuts warm in Toronto.

Dverde
07-18-2018, 02:28 PM
Complain to the newspaper. I want him gone. Horrible hack Windhorst wannabe.

Dingle Barry
07-18-2018, 02:41 PM
Complain to the newspaper. I want him gone. Horrible hack Windhorst wannabe.

I'm going to pretend to be a subscriber and do this. Normally I'd say only a POS fucks with another man's livelihood, but the ends justify the means here. He's fucking insufferable.

offset formation
07-18-2018, 02:43 PM
Add me to the list. About 5 months ago.

The question that finally got me permabanned was similar to yours but dealt with going back home to Philly. He replied then blocked me.

RD2191
07-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Add me to the list. About 5 months ago.

The question that finally got me permabanned was similar to yours but death with going back home to Philly. He replied then blocked me.

That's the lamest shit ever, replying then blocking you so you can't respond. That's what that faggot Matt Moore did to me when I was roasting his ass. :lol

dabom
07-18-2018, 02:46 PM
I'm going to pretend to be a subscriber and do this. Normally I'd say only a POS fucks with another man's livelihood, but the ends justify the means here. He's fucking insufferable.

:lol

Russ
07-18-2018, 02:48 PM
I thought E-N was downsizing.

You mean they kept this guy?

TheGreatYacht
07-18-2018, 02:57 PM
BREAKING: Fat old white guys want the only local reporter with real sources to lose his job for being black. Have no problem with those faggots Jeff McDonald and Don Harris who are 100x worse at their jobs and spend all day shitting on Spurs fans on Twitter