PDA

View Full Version : Where is MSU Fan now?!?!?!

theMUHMEshow
10-22-2005, 06:17 PM
:blah You talked your game :blah

And I keep watching your scrubs play :lol

14 points on the 110th worst offense in football!!

Getting BLOWN out on your own field!

Getting BLOWN OUT on HOMECOMING!

Stanton is a flash in the pan joke. Maybe if your boy could play Hawaii, Kent State and Illinios all year he would win some more games and have some better numbers. Check his stats the last three games against real teams. Have fun with the rest of your schedule. I will be bowling while you are sitting at home again! HAHAHA :lol

hussker
10-22-2005, 06:18 PM
They are only fair-weathered...They were like that before we beat them in the AlamoBowl a few years ago too.

Congrats on your sweet victory in the land of pink!

Horry For 3!
10-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Some guy on ESPN predicted that Northwestern would upset Michigan State

samikeyp
10-22-2005, 06:52 PM
damn....losing to Northwestern is bad enough but losing like that?!?!?!? Ouch.

Yeah, running your mouth about a team then disappearing is pretty weak.

hussker
10-22-2005, 06:55 PM
They always do it. For God's sake...it is MSU!

samikeyp
10-22-2005, 06:57 PM
:lol

At least my wife has bragging rights on her sister. The trash talk has already begun! :)

Hey part of being a fan is showing up to support your team win or lose.

theMUHMEshow
10-22-2005, 08:46 PM
They are only fair-weathered...They were like that before we beat them in the AlamoBowl a few years ago too.

Congrats on your sweet victory in the land of pink!

lol that bag of douch was a punk ass...

:drunk

hussker
10-22-2005, 08:56 PM
Hear Hear!

msufan420
10-22-2005, 11:24 PM
lol that bag of douch was a punk ass...

:drunk

Fuck you bitch...I'm here...Some people do have to work for a living. Sorry to dissappoint you that I can't be on here 24/7 to read your pathetic comments to make yourself feel bigger about yourself.

hussker
10-22-2005, 11:26 PM
Fuck you bitch...I'm here...Some people do have to work for a living. Sorry to dissappoint you that I can't be on here 24/7 to read your pathetic comments to make yourself feel bigger about yourself.
theMUHMEshow....I think you touched a nerve...or something...

msufan420
10-22-2005, 11:28 PM
By the way...I love how you talk shit about Stanton or MSU's poor play of late as if it's a knock on me...Like I'm out on the field playing...and whoopee, UM goes to a bowl this year. Don't brag if it ain't a BCS...and don't say
that "you'll" be bowling, when was the last time you actually suited up and played for UM? You didn't? Oh that's right....you're a pathetic bitch who can't sniff the grass on a football field but spend countless of hours on a message board trying to make yourself look cool. Nice job dickhead.

msufan420
10-22-2005, 11:30 PM
damn....losing to Northwestern is bad enough but losing like that?!?!?!? Ouch.

Yeah, running your mouth about a team then disappearing is pretty weak.

It's called WORK samikey.....besides, I don't recall talking shit since the Spartans beat Notre Dame.

hussker
10-22-2005, 11:30 PM
OUCH...nice one MSUFAN! I guess MUHME is sleeping now

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 10:54 AM
It's called WORK samikey.....besides, I don't recall talking shit since the Spartans beat Notre Dame

relax homey....I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to Muhme calling you out for something that he has done himself. He talked shit about UM beating ND and OSU beating UT. When those games didn't turn out the way he said they would...he was noticably absent. Ironic.

msufan420
10-23-2005, 05:15 PM
What's even more ironic is the fact that MUHME calls himself a Wolverine fan but everytime he's here he has the entire Ohio State football team's dick in his mouth.

theMUHMEshow
10-29-2005, 03:01 PM
What's even more ironic is the fact that MUHME calls himself a Wolverine fan but everytime he's here he has the entire Ohio State football team's dick in his mouth.

I have OSU's dick in my mouth? You must be :drunk . I know it is hard for a Spartan fan to RESPECT ANOTHER TEAM. However, understanding a strength of your opposition and realizing they are a quiality team is not having "the entire Ohio State football team's dick" in your mouth.

Objectivity... you should try it some time.

N.Y. Johnny
10-29-2005, 05:44 PM
ann arbor is a $1 whore

theMUHMEshow
10-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Ann Arbor is a whore. I cannot stand the damn town. Basically it is filled with art stores and coffee shops. One of the shittiest towns in the State