PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan is an American

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 10:38 AM
The UNITED STATES Virgin Islands. Someone on here once said the greatest Spur ever was not from the USA.* Well, it’s either David or Tim, both Americans. Just saying. (Sorry, Manu.)

Leonard had a shot at it until he turned into a head-case. Really disappointed in him—and his stupid uncle.

* Not hating. I just couldn't find the post to reply directly and it has been bugging me for months.

Russ
07-19-2018, 10:44 AM
Tim Duncan -- Born in the USA
=vDCP8m78FhQ

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 10:45 AM
Tim Duncan -- Born in the USA

Bruh, that gif in your sig with the asterisk is the bomb. Is that real?

offset formation
07-19-2018, 10:47 AM
We're all US, Americans...I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps, like such as in South Africa and The Iraq and everywhere such as, and ...."

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 10:47 AM
We're all US, Americans...I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps, like such as in South Africa and The Iraq and everywhere such as, and ...."

I remember that. Hilarious. Poor girl.

Russ
07-19-2018, 10:50 AM
Bruh, that gif in your sig with the asterisk is the bomb. Is that real?

That's actually me at Game 6 of the 2003 West Semifinals against the Lakers -- the so-called "Crying Game."

I brought a bunch of asterisks with me to the game.

Spurs broke up the Lakers' bid for a Fourpeat.

I had a great time!

TheGreatYacht
07-19-2018, 10:54 AM
His people can't vote in the primaries. Good try American. You only claim Puerto Rico and the islands when it's convenient for you. When they need you, you throw them some paper towels and tell them good luck.... literally :lol

Stop trying to take credit like you always do.

HarlemHeat37
07-19-2018, 10:55 AM
His people can't vote in the primaries. Good try American. You only claim Puerto Rico and the islands when it's convenient for you. When they need you, you throw them some paper towels and tell them good luck.... literally :lol

:lol

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 12:01 PM

US Citizenship is still US Citizenship. It’s the golden ticket everyone wants. USA! 🇺🇸 USA! 🇺🇸

Voting in Dim primaries doesn’t matter any way. Just ask BuhbuhbuhBernie.

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 12:01 PM
That's actually me at Game 6 of the 2003 West Semifinals against the Lakers -- the so-called "Crying Game."

I had a great time!

YGSM.

I have always had the biggest laugh at that asterisk and then throwing it like trash. Epic!

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 12:06 PM

https://goo.gl/images/JkTcuq

https://i.redd.it/0kjptl2ec5pz.jpg

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 01:08 PM
His people can't vote in the primaries. Good try American. You only claim Puerto Rico and the islands when it's convenihent for you. When they need you, you throw them some paper towels and tell them good luck.... literally :lol

Primaries are not a responsibility of the Federal Government. Civics 101 = Fail.

Mr. Body
07-19-2018, 01:14 PM
https://goo.gl/images/JkTcuq

Trump is an agent of the Russians. The Republican party is protecting him because they are all compromised. You are an Unamerican traitor.

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 01:30 PM
Trump is an agent of the Russians. The Republican party is protecting him because they are all compromised. You are an Unamerican traitor.

Lmao. Hillary gave them 20% of our uranium and Obama told his intel people to stand down when they told him Russia was meddling (on behalf of Hitlery). Meanwhile, Trump has been tough as hell on Russia and applied economic/military pressure on them like nobody since Reagan. Compromised? LMFAO. Get lost, mental midget.

Oblahblah : “[Every expert on both sides to seriously examine this issue will tell you that] voter fraud is not to be found.” (When they thought the Hildebeast would win.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc

DMC
07-19-2018, 01:38 PM

And such as... the children in Africa and America and such as

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-19-2018, 01:46 PM

I had a great time!

noice :tu

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 01:48 PM
And such as... the children in Africa and America and such as

And that’s why we need maps.

TheGreatSantini
07-19-2018, 01:49 PM
noice :tu

Absolutely epic. I can’t believe it’s not on YouTube.

Mr. Body
07-19-2018, 06:15 PM
Lmao. Hillary gave them 20% of our uranium and Obama told his intel people to stand down when they told him Russia was meddling (on behalf of Hitlery). Meanwhile, Trump has been tough as hell on Russia and applied economic/military pressure on them like nobody since Reagan. Compromised? LMFAO. Get lost, mental midget.

Oblahblah : “[Every expert on both sides to seriously examine this issue will tell you that] voter fraud is not to be found.” (When they thought the Hildebeast would win.)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpRswM-tzc

That's all complete bullshit.

But Trump is in the pocket of Putin. This is the truth. You need to take a look at yourself.

T Park
07-19-2018, 06:18 PM

I had a great time!

Top five all time favorite games. That game destroyed so many things to allow the dynasty to happen

ohmwrecker
07-19-2018, 06:27 PM
Ugh... How many fascists Trumptards are slithering around here? I might have to go back into exile.

SnakeBoy
07-19-2018, 06:58 PM
Ugh... How many fascists Trumptards are slithering around here? I might have to go back into exile.

Relax. Trump will be gone in 2024.

Edit: well 2025 to be accurate

ohmwrecker
07-19-2018, 10:33 PM

Man, that’s some hard time served just so a bunch of racist rednecks who are too stupid to understand they’re voting against their own interests don’t have to admit they’re wrong.

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 09:49 AM

But Trump is in the pocket of Putin. This is the truth. You need to take a look at yourself.

Complete bullshit? Yes, Obama is complete bullshit, but he said it. When Hillary was expected to win they were doing everything they could to project an image of zero interference. Once Trump won an election rigged AGAINST HIM they swapped the narrative.

Pocket of Putin my ass. We were killing Russians in Syria you clown.

We are collapsing Russia’s oil revenue until Frau Merkel cut a backdoor deal with Putin. That East German witch is in Putin’s pocket not Trump. Trump is an America First President. The complete opposite of Bendover Barry the Omega male.

You are so ignorant it it gives me a headache.

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 09:51 AM

Fascists? You mean like Obama who used the DOJ, IRS, and BLM against his political opponents?

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 09:53 AM
Man, that’s some hard time served just so a bunch of racist rednecks who are too stupid to understand they’re voting against their own interests don’t have to admit they’re wrong.

Racist rednecks? Smith’s Law: Whomever cries racism first loses the argument.

GDP under Obama = 1%

GDP under Trump = Approaching 4%

I will take Trump over that clueless communist race-baiting turd any day. Obama never even ran a lemonade stand.

Racism. Lmao. Nice try. Nobody is buying the crap you’re selling.

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 09:57 AM

Yep, and he’s gonna’ get a record percentage of the “minority” vote because they know the value of a paycheck. The man is a Godsend. Hitlery would have buried this nation permanently. With Trump we have gained a reprieve.

boutons_deux
07-20-2018, 09:58 AM

amazingly pure BULLSHIT

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 09:58 AM
amazingly pure BULLSHIT

You keep telling yourself that, snowflake.

Facts are kryptonite to you left wing trolls.

K...
07-20-2018, 10:01 AM
You keep telling yourself that, snowflake.

Facts are kryptonite to you left wing trolls.

Five posts in a row is a meltdown, but in the political forum it's normal behavior, so uh, move yourself along.

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 10:02 AM
Five posts in a row is a meltdown, but in the political forum it's normal behavior, so uh, move yourself along.

Meltdown? Lmao. No, it’s addressing each point individually, schmuck.

Come back when you have some facts, cupcake.

daledondale
07-20-2018, 10:02 AM

Stop trying to take credit like you always do.Truth bombs.

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 10:05 AM
Truth bombs.

Which I refuted and defused. Those “truth” bombs were duds.

I know. Facts are tough.

(Primaries are not the role of the Federal Government. Demonrats run Puerto Rico. Like everything the Dims touch it falls apart and then they whine about it like a bunch of babies. That mayor actively impeded relief efforts for political purposes. Blame her and her cronies.)

K...
07-20-2018, 10:09 AM
Meltdown? Lmao. No, it’s addressing each point individually, schmuck.

Come back when you have some facts, cupcake.

Your can multi quote in one post. Your choice to make many posts is a sign your triggered to defend yourself. Sorry if you don't understand this site or how to make arguments. I'm only trying to help you

TheGreatSantini
07-20-2018, 10:11 AM
Your can multi quote in one post. Your choice to make many posts is a sign your triggered to defend yourself. Sorry if you don't understand this site or how to make arguments. I'm only trying to help you

It is easier for me this way. If you don’t like it get outta my thread.

I have more more knowledge on this than all of you combined. No help needed. Go back to your momma’s basement.

(How stupid is the notion that replying to the same number of comments is “triggered” if one doesn’t combine them into a single post? 5 x 1 = 1 x 5. Liberal Logic. SMH.)

I am done arguing with mental midgets on a subject they are abjectly ignorant on.

/Thread

K...
07-20-2018, 10:25 AM
It is easier for me this way. If you don’t like it get outta my thread.

I have more more knowledge on this than all of you combined. No help needed. Go back to your momma’s basement.

(How stupid is the notion that replying to the same number of comments is “triggered” if one doesn’t combine them into a single post? 5 x 1 = 1 x 5. Liberal Logic. SMH.)

/Thread

In Texas few people have basements, you're on a meltdown. This topic is Tim Duncan, our best player, top 5 all time

Mr. Body
07-20-2018, 10:28 AM
Complete bullshit? Yes, Obama is complete bullshit, but he said it. When Hillary was expected to win they were doing everything they could to project an image of zero interference. Once Trump won an election rigged AGAINST HIM they swapped the narrative.

Pocket of Putin my ass. We were killing Russians in Syria you clown.

We are collapsing Russia’s oil revenue until Frau Merkel cut a backdoor deal with Putin. That East German witch is in Putin’s pocket not Trump. Trump is an America First President. The complete opposite of Bendover Barry the Omega male.

You are so ignorant it it gives me a headache.

Putin had Russian soldiers attack us in Syria. They were wiped out quickly, yet Trump covered for him there - against our troops - and showed his fat, white ass for Putin to fuck before bending the knee in Helsinki. Never before in the history of this country has an American president bent the knee to another country. It happened on Monday.

Go get fucked, you rancid asshole and unamerican piece of shit.

ducks
07-20-2018, 10:55 AM
trump has been harder on putin then any president ever

oh did you hear clinton comments on putin
WE WANT RUSSIA TO BE StroNg!

dbreiden83080
07-20-2018, 10:55 AM
I can't even begin to say how much I Miss TD.. God!!!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/160427015020-tim-duncan-manu-ginobili-nba-finals-game-7-detroit-pistons-v-san-antonio-spurs.1000x563.jpeg

ohmwrecker
07-23-2018, 11:08 PM
Racist rednecks? Smith’s Law: Whomever cries racism first loses the argument.

GDP under Obama = 1%

GDP under Trump = Approaching 4%

I will take Trump over that clueless communist race-baiting turd any day. Obama never even ran a lemonade stand.

Racism. Lmao. Nice try. Nobody is buying the crap you’re selling.

That’s one...

ohmwrecker
07-23-2018, 11:09 PM
Fascists? You mean like Obama who used the DOJ, IRS, and BLM against his political opponents?

Who mentioned Obama? Telling...

ElNono
07-23-2018, 11:22 PM
lol leftards! Go red team, scoreboard!!!

baseline bum
07-23-2018, 11:24 PM
Top five all time favorite games. That game destroyed so many things to allow the dynasty to happen

That game is number 2 on my all time favorites. I think my top 5 would be

1. Game 3, 2014 Finals
2. Game 6, 2003 series vs Lakers
3. Game 5, 2005 Finals
4. Memorial Day Miracle
5. Game 6, 2007 series vs Suns

Hate leaving off Game 3 of the 2013 Finals or Game 1 of the 2008 series vs the Suns, but those gotta be my top 5.

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:26 PM
lol leftards! Go red team, scoreboard!!!

USA USA USA USA USA

ElNono
07-23-2018, 11:29 PM
Yep, and he’s gonna’ get a record percentage of the “minority” vote because they know the value of a paycheck. The man is a Godsend. Hitlery would have buried this nation permanently. With Trump we have gained a reprieve.

He *is* a godsend. My boss got a huge tax break, and I've got a $100 raise. Once he cuts the foodstamps for the lazy people, and builds the wall, we'll be great again.

ElNono
07-23-2018, 11:30 PM
USA USA USA USA USA

Russ
07-23-2018, 11:40 PM
USA USA USA USA USA

"God bless America?

God damn America."

-- The Reverend Jeremiah Wright

:flag:

Russ
07-23-2018, 11:42 PM
That game is number 2 on my all time favorites. I think my top 5 would be

1. Game 3, 2014 Finals
2. Game 6, 2003 series vs Lakers
3. Game 5, 2005 Finals
4. Memorial Day Miracle
5. Game 6, 2007 series vs Suns

Hate leaving off Game 3 of the 2013 Finals or Game 1 of the 2008 series vs the Suns, but those gotta be my top 5.

How about Game 7 2005 NBA Finals?

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:45 PM
Putin had Russian soldiers attack us in Syria. They were wiped out quickly, yet Trump covered for him there - against our troops - and showed his fat, white ass for Putin to fuck before bending the knee in Helsinki. Never before in the history of this country has an American president bent the knee to another country. It happened on Monday.

Go get fucked, you rancid asshole and unamerican piece of shit.former president bowed to saudi king

https://youtu.be/CfaH5BQHEjY

Mr. Body
07-23-2018, 11:49 PM
former president bowed to saudi king

https://youtu.be/CfaH5BQHEjY

So the fuck what? Kushner is fucking OWNED by the Saudis. He gave them names of dissidents and the Saudis rounded them up. Your boy's son-in-law is so up to his neck in debt he's selling secrets left and right. Not even getting into what fatorangeass Trump owes to murderous thugs in Russia.

Fuck off, unAmerican clown.

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:52 PM
Lol did you see his $
Worth millions and your jealous
He also is at whitehouse making $0
He is serving the country and not taking a penny unlike all democracts

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:53 PM
Clinton’s went end dead broke if you asked them worth millions now

Trump was worth more before he become president then now

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:59 PM
Obama welcomes Saudi king to White House

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/84359843-157.html

ducks
07-24-2018, 12:05 AM
The 10 Obama Policies and Failures That Make Us Angriest
https://www.alternet.org/visions/10-obama-policies-and-failures-make-us-angriest

Ten Of Barack Obama’s Worst Lies

https://www.westernjournal.com/ten-of-barack-obamas-worst-lies/

ducks
07-24-2018, 12:06 AM
5 Reasons Barack Obama Will Be Viewed As One Of The Worst Presidents of All Time
https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/12/03/5-reasons-barack-obama-will-be-viewed-as-one-of-the-worst-presidents-of-all-time-n2254303

ducks
07-24-2018, 12:07 AM
List of Obama Failures- Updated and Getting Worse By the Day!
http://martinoauthor.com/list-obama-failures/

ducks
07-24-2018, 12:08 AM
Obama’s Ten Worst Energy Policies
https://www.dailysignal.com/2012/04/11/obamas-ten-worst-energy-policies/

ducks
07-24-2018, 12:10 AM
Obama's 5 biggest mistakes
https://theweek.com/articles/478520/obamas-5-biggest-mistakes

ohmwrecker
08-28-2018, 06:22 PM
ducks being a big Trump supporter is all the proof I need that the man is a gigantic piece of shit.

Chinook
08-28-2018, 06:45 PM
:lol Why would you bump such an old thread to point that out? Ducks may be a lot of (creepy) things, but he's been completely upfront about loving Trump and doesn't go more than a post or two without pointing that out.

Mikeanaro
08-28-2018, 06:48 PM
Lol bumping an old thread to liberal nazi people.

ohmwrecker
08-28-2018, 06:48 PM
I don’t know. Who gives a shit?

Spurtacular
08-28-2018, 06:56 PM

Only if the Dems manage to tank the economy and blame it on him (or impeachment, which is a bad long-term strategy).