PDA

View Full Version : Putin's "incredible" offer

RandomGuy
07-20-2018, 03:29 PM
"Let Russian investigators interview Russian Intelligence Agents indicted by the US Department of Justice, with Mueller's investigators watching, in return let Russian interrogators interview former US officials, including an Ambassador, and businessmen critical of Putin's human rights record."

Trump says this is an "incredible" offer.

:rollin what a great deal.

President Shitbrain McBonkersdick shit the bed on this one.

Now... we have an invitation for Putin to come to the US in the fall. In Washington

Right before the election. :lmao

Generic congressional poll data:
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/?ex_cid=rrpromo
10pt spread now.

I have to wonder: once Trump is no longer useful to Putin, will everything that Putin has on him come to light? I would guess that a distinct possibility because that will benefit the Russians, due to the chaos it will cause.

boutons_deux
07-20-2018, 03:32 PM
Trash is piling up the evidence that he is deeply mentally ill, lost in his own fantasy world.

MultiTroll
07-20-2018, 03:58 PM
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/congress-generic-ballot-polls/?ex_cid=rrpromo
10pt spread now.
Sure thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

DMC
07-20-2018, 04:18 PM
"Let Russian investigators interview Russian Intelligence Agents indicted by the US Department of Justice, with Mueller's investigators watching, in return let Russian interrogators interview former US officials, including an Ambassador, and businessmen critical of Putin's human rights record."

Trump says this is an "incredible" offer.

:rollin what a great deal.

President Shitbrain McBonkersdick shit the bed on this one.

Now... we have an invitation for Putin to come to the US in the fall. In Washington

Right before the election. :lmao

10pt spread now.

I have to wonder: once Trump is no longer useful to Putin, will everything that Putin has on him come to light? I would guess that a distinct possibility because that will benefit the Russians, due to the chaos it will cause.

No.

If you think Trump is the only big name the Russians have intelligence on you're more stupid than you act on here, and that's saying a lot.

They have no reason to show their cards. Info on a POTUS is always ALWAYS leverage in discussions... ALWAYS, because it affects the appearance of the US on the world stage. No need to lose that hole card.

RandomGuy
07-20-2018, 05:35 PM
No.

If you think Trump is the only big name the Russians have intelligence on you're more stupid than you act on here, and that's saying a lot.

They have no reason to show their cards. Info on a POTUS is always ALWAYS leverage in discussions... ALWAYS, because it affects the appearance of the US on the world stage. No need to lose that hole card.

Possible to keep some stuff in the tank, I guess. Honestly hadn't thought about that.

Problem is that Mueller seems to be sitting on an aweful lot. They may not be anything to reveal after Mueller gets done.

DMC
07-20-2018, 05:39 PM
Possible to keep some stuff in the tank, I guess. Honestly hadn't thought about that.

Problem is that Mueller seems to be sitting on an aweful lot. They may not be anything to reveal after Mueller gets done.

"seems to be" is just confirmation biased thinking. You have zero knowledge of anything Mueller is "sitting on" other than the Herman Miller.

koriwhat
07-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Trash is piling up the evidence that he is deeply mentally ill, lost in his own fantasy world.

oh that's rich coming from you. lmfao!

RandomGuy
07-20-2018, 06:19 PM
"seems to be" is just confirmation biased thinking. You have zero knowledge of anything Mueller is "sitting on" other than the Herman Miller.

Mueller hasn't released his report yet, therefore he is sitting on everything he has collected as of yet. The indictments handed out so far hint at a fair amount, given what I have seen in them. I am guessing you haven't really read any of them, per par.

RandomGuy
07-20-2018, 06:20 PM

On the OP

What do you think about Trump's willingness to consider handing over an Ambassador and private citizens to Russian interrogators?

DMC
07-20-2018, 09:36 PM
Mueller hasn't released his report yet, therefore he is sitting on everything he has collected as of yet. The indictments handed out so far hint at a fair amount, given what I have seen in them. I am guessing you haven't really read any of them, per par.

You speculate based on your wishes. It's not worth anything.

DMC
07-20-2018, 09:36 PM
On the OP

What do you think about Trump's willingness to consider handing over an Ambassador and private citizens to Russian interrogators?

Willingness to consider it...

Wake me up when it happens.

sickdsm
07-22-2018, 07:08 PM
Sure thing.

Yet most here still don't understand how vile that woman was to lose to him. People voting for Trump didn't elect him, those voting against Hillary did.

pgardn
07-22-2018, 08:18 PM
Sure thing.

This was so revealing.

CNN going into depression and FOX having wet dreams.

RandomGuy
07-23-2018, 10:21 AM
You speculate based on your wishes. It's not worth anything.

So, you haven't read the indictments. If you had, you would have led with that. :lol

Gotcha.

RandomGuy
07-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Willingness to consider it...

Wake me up when it happens.

The willingness to seriously consider, or even say in front of Putin that he is willing to consider it is important. I can see why you would change the subject to possibility, which no one disputes.

Not that I expect honesty from you at this point. Trumps tone at the top sets the bar for his worshippers, like any cult. Any lie in service of the cult, right?

boutons_deux
07-23-2018, 12:11 PM
Leaders of ISIS and Al Qaeda Puzzled Why Trump Has Not Invited Them to White House

WASHINGTON —The leaders of isis and Al Qaeda said on Friday that they were totally perplexed as to why Donald J. Trump had not yet invited them to the White House.

The terror chiefs said that, as sworn enemies of the United States,

they had certainly attacked the country enough

to warrant an invitation for an official visit,

and possibly a state dinner.

“Maybe we haven’t done anything to directly undermine their democracy—I get that,”

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of isis, said.

“But we’ve been nemeses of America for years, and that ought to be worth something.”

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of Al Qaeda, said that he also feels snubbed.

“No invitation. Not even a save-the-date,” he said.

“At this point, I’d settle for the White House Easter Egg Roll,

but I’m not counting on anything.”

Calling the absence of a White House invitation for Al Qaeda “the height of unfairness,” the evildoer added, bitterly, “The whole thing seems political.”

Hibatullah Akhundzada, the current leader of the Taliban, said that, like his terrorist colleagues,

he was “dumbfounded” that Trump invited Vladimir Putin and not him to the White House.

“At some point you have to wonder, what does Putin have on this guy?” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/leaders-of-isis-and-al-qaeda-puzzled-why-trump-has-not-invited-them-to-white-house (https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/leaders-of-isis-and-al-qaeda-puzzled-why-trump-has-not-invited-them-to-white-house)

Chucho
07-23-2018, 12:19 PM
^^^
Why, when you post bigger lies than the shitty liberal rags you whore yourself for, do you try and hide your "humor" posts? Do you think people on your "side" are that stupid? Why do you try and misinform, mislead and lie so often?

You're a piece of shit. Kill yourself, no one, absolutely no one will miss you. /Bonnerific

DMC
07-23-2018, 11:49 PM
So, you haven't read the indictments. If you had, you would have led with that. :lol

Gotcha.

I don't subscribe to your repository style posting, bro. If you want a discussion, have a take. If I wanted to read that other shit I know where to find it. Every forum on the web has posters who would do almost nothing else besides dump links and articles from other websites if the admins allowed it. This one does. Now you have a handful of people (like you) who feel like you're driving a conversation by dropping random takes from various sources, but you're just another pop up ad with no soul.

I know your opinion, it hasn't changed since before Trump even decided he was running for office. I don't expect it to change now. There's really no reason to read confirmation bias regurgitation posts.

DMC
07-23-2018, 11:52 PM
The willingness to seriously consider, or even say in front of Putin that he is willing to consider it is important. I can see why you would change the subject to possibility, which no one disputes.

Not that I expect honesty from you at this point. Trumps tone at the top sets the bar for his worshippers, like any cult. Any lie in service of the cult, right?

You're one of the most die hard leftists on here. You're still reeling after "her", still pining for "her". Let "her" go.

RandomGuy
07-24-2018, 10:41 AM
[why are you trying to change the subject from his willingness, which is alarming in and of itself, to whether it is feasible?]

You're one of the most die hard leftists on here. You're still reeling after "her", still pining for "her". Let "her" go.

muh "but Hillary" :cry why aren't we talking about Hillary? :cry

Jesus dude, get a new schtick. This got old a year ago.

Again, another attempt to change the subject, and an obvious one at that.

You know your guy is shit, but can't admit it. I understand. LOL desperate attempts to change the subject.

RandomGuy
07-24-2018, 10:45 AM
If you want a discussion, have a take.

Already given a take.

Trumps willingness to consider handing over ambassadors as an "incredible" idea, shows how unfit this guy is, and continues to be, even years into his disaster.

Let me know if I need to use smaller words.

hater
07-24-2018, 11:02 AM
:lmao foaming at the mouth russian histeria is hilarious :lmao

Pavlov
07-24-2018, 11:15 AM
:lmao foaming at the mouth russian histeria is hilarious :lmaoHow many times have you declared World War III has begun?

pgardn
07-24-2018, 11:58 AM
How many times have you declared World War III has begun?

Hater likes to keep his reasons for hysteria bizarre.

DMC
07-24-2018, 06:46 PM
[why are you trying to change the subject from his willingness, which is alarming in and of itself, to whether it is feasible?]

muh "but Hillary" :cry why aren't we talking about Hillary? :cry

Jesus dude, get a new schtick. This got old a year ago.

Again, another attempt to change the subject, and an obvious one at that.

You know your guy is shit, but can't admit it. I understand. LOL desperate attempts to change the subject.
:lmao

Says the person who regurgitates links and articles all day with barely any intro or comment.

DMC
07-24-2018, 06:47 PM
Already given a take.

Trumps willingness to consider handing over ambassadors as an "incredible" idea, shows how unfit this guy is, and continues to be, even years into his disaster.

Let me know if I need to use smaller words.

You "Trump is unfit" Nov, 2016

You "Trump is unfit" Today

:cry "muh takes"

Yeah, solid take there breh

I really learned a lot about your position. For a while there I wasn't sure but your confirmation bias web searching sealed it. However "Shitbrain McBonkersdick" is an eloquent way to express your fine political point. Maybe shorten that one, but keep it on the neutral like you're doing.