PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Super Cool Beas to Lakers (3.5 mil)

KillerMamba
07-20-2018, 04:56 PM
The super team is complete.

marinoman
07-20-2018, 05:09 PM

LkrFan
07-20-2018, 05:13 PM
We staaaaaacked :lol

marinoman
07-20-2018, 05:20 PM

Killakobe81
07-20-2018, 05:44 PM
I wont lie the Lance deal is the most puzzling of our moves.
But this one, I like.
As just a bench scorer he was actually very good. Shooting metrics were solid and I saw games when he got hot even good teams like Golden state struggled to stop him.

Killakobe81
07-20-2018, 05:45 PM
but the unintentional comedy potential of this team is off the charts.

BD24
07-20-2018, 05:47 PM
:lol

baseline bum
07-20-2018, 05:47 PM
Wow I did not know this guy was still in the league. I thought his career flamed out a couple of years ago.

Killakobe81
07-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Wow I did not know this guy was still in the league. I thought his career flamed out a couple of years ago.

I saw him once vs Lakers (dont think he played other game or I missed it) and once aginst Golden state. He played well both times, on offense.
His defense is like Derozan's but he is like Dd with range but less hops and less playmaking ability.
When he gets hot dude can get buckets in bunches but also has tunnel vision like he is trying to prove that he is not a "bust" and still has in him what he showed at Kansas State.

Killakobe81
07-20-2018, 05:53 PM
Oh and he likes weed and will be now playing in Cali :lol

Killakobe81
07-20-2018, 05:55 PM
I'll deal with all this if it leads to this in the next 3 years :lobt:

and ...

This
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlbwJRoAsHg/

Mugen
07-20-2018, 05:57 PM
:lmao

Mugen
07-20-2018, 05:59 PM

Bynumite
07-20-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm not mad. Rondo, Lance, McGee and Beasley is a nice thugball squad :hat

HarlemHeat37
07-20-2018, 06:30 PM
I actually like Beasley as a bench piece, he's a nice alternative to Kuzma, their impact is similar..

McGee is a good signing in a vacuum, as well..

The strange part is putting all these pieces together..not just from a character and low IQ standpoint, but from a basketball perspective, their games don't mesh..Lance, Rondo and Beasley are literally useless without the ball..

Chucho
07-20-2018, 06:33 PM
What a garbage ass roster.

K...
07-20-2018, 06:39 PM
What is with lebron and trash rosters? Is it like a fetish or compensation? Does lebron need validation by being around fakethugs?

illmatic
07-20-2018, 06:53 PM

Team is fucking trash. NOW this is going to be fun.

illmatic
07-20-2018, 06:55 PM
I'm not mad. Rondo, Lance, McGee and Beasley is a nice thugball squad :hat

Can anyone shoot in that lineup?

-21-
07-20-2018, 07:44 PM
but the unintentional comedy potential of this team is off the charts.

I can't wait tbh :lol

dbestpro
07-20-2018, 08:20 PM
Vegas has the Lakers as the most likely team to be stoned during a game by 2 to 1.

spursreport
07-20-2018, 08:28 PM
The Lakers are going to dethrone the imploding Warriors this season. It is inevitable. The NBA is ready to get rid of the Warriors anyways. I can’t believe morons here are calling 2 20 year old players busts along with another rookie in Kuzma a bust. This brings back the days when Spurs fans said Parker/Ginobili would never be stars. :lol

baseline bum
07-20-2018, 08:58 PM
The Lakers are going to dethrone the imploding Warriors this season. It is inevitable. The NBA is ready to get rid of the Warriors anyways. I can’t believe morons here are calling 2 20 year old players busts along with another rookie in Kuzma a bust. This brings back the days when Spurs fans said Parker/Ginobili would never be stars. :lol

Parker outplayed Gary Payton in the playoffs as a 19 year old. Ingram, Kuzma, and Ball have never done anything at that level and don't belong in any comparison with him yet.

DJR210
07-20-2018, 09:38 PM
:lol Rondo, Stephenson, now Beasley.. They should sign Delonte West next

marinoman
07-20-2018, 09:52 PM
https://image.ibb.co/mtbSGy/Lebron_DDC.png

spursreport
07-20-2018, 10:05 PM
Parker outplayed Gary Payton in the playoffs as a 19 year old. Ingram, Kuzma, and Ball have never done anything at that level and don't belong in any comparison with him yet.

They’ll have their moments this season with Lebron. The Warriors are imploding next Summer. And don’t act like Spurs fans didn’t call Parker a bust. It took way more than a 2002 series against Seattle to win this fanbase over. Hell after the 2005 Finals, most Spurs fans were saying Billups>>>Parker and most were willing to give up a testicle to make that swap happen.

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2018, 12:01 AM
I loooove the collective potential of this team :lol They jam-packed their roster with a healthy mix of athleticism, playmakers, offensive minded wings and topped it off with grit and championship pedigrees. It’s a discombobulated approach that may actually work.

It’s obvious Lebron took cues from his 2016 Cavs team. The Lakers are prepared to attack the Warriors weakest link, physically speaking- by stockpiling players that can disrupt Curry which forces Durant to regress to isolation plays. It’s a blueprint that worked well for Houston. In games 4-6, the impossible happened and the Warriors offense came to a halt when KD forced the issue. Unlike Houston that relied on a 7 man rotation, this Lakers team have horses that can swarm GS. Lakers will also be led by 2 players historically known to elevate their game in the postseason.

On the off chance things go haywire, the smart thing about these moves is that they’re all expiring contracts :lol and make no mistake, it’s also by design- to be used as a salary filler should the opportunity to acquire another All Star caliber player arise before the deadline.

StrengthAndHonor
07-21-2018, 12:21 AM
I wont lie the Lance deal is the most puzzling of our moves.

They’re going to attack the transition. It looks like their model will be similar to the Clippers lob city with one of the best transition frequency in this era. They have 4 guys that can consistently push it, if needed.

My other theory is Lance was added for the mere purpose of annoying Green :lol Draymond is a wrecking ball that gets tossed out/Tee’d up when someone gets in his face. It’s a cheap tactic but I can totally see Stephenson playing this role.

If you’re a fan of basketball in general, it’s hard not to root for this team when facing the Warriors.

DMC
07-21-2018, 01:08 AM
J.H.U.T.T. = Lakers tbh

DMC
07-21-2018, 01:09 AM
:lol Rondo, Stephenson, now Beasley.. They should sign Delonte West next

No, JR Smith

Joseph Kony
07-21-2018, 01:32 AM
:lmao :lmao

From LeBron/Kawhi/PG to LeBron/Rondo/Beasley :lmao

LkrFan
07-21-2018, 07:30 AM
J.H.U.T.T. = Lakers tbh

Paging midnightpulp :lmao

LkrFan
07-21-2018, 07:31 AM
:lmao :lmao

From LeBron/Kawhi/PG to LeBron/Rondo/Beasley :lmao

DJR210
07-21-2018, 12:58 PM
This Laker team is seriously a lateral move from Cleveland.. at least Lebron gets to live in Cali now vs Ohio

DPG21920
07-21-2018, 04:38 PM
I think there is a legit chance LA misses the playoffs. Especially if Ingram or Kuz or Ball falter at all.

LkrFan
07-21-2018, 04:45 PM
I think there is a legit chance LA misses the playoffs. Especially if Ingram or Kuz or Ball falter at all.

LkrFan
07-21-2018, 04:46 PM
This Laker team is seriously a lateral move from Cleveland.. at least Lebron gets to live in Cali now vs Ohio

playbonner15
07-21-2018, 10:51 PM
Nope. Worst case - Lebron will have to drag this motley crew to the playoffs. Then Rondo wakes up

Killakobe81
07-22-2018, 08:47 AM

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.:lol
Lakers top 3 in West at best 6th at worst.
Already seen you admit "Tom pettiness" clouding your judgment... (paraphrasing) "I hope Sixers crash and burn since they wouldn't offer yall Fultz etc."
Now you over here exaggerating shit for Lakers like Randle leaving or Lance signing. Randle was good wished we kept him but he wanted multiple years and we need to save space for 2019. Lance is a bench player for us I doubt he sees more mins than Hart. It's like yall signing Cunningham tbh.

Raven
07-22-2018, 08:57 AM

It's an obvious downgrade, none of his teammates were ever good. I mean I guess Rondo was, but he's about as bad a fit as a player can be to Lebron. the rest is atrocious.

Raven
07-22-2018, 08:58 AM

Indeed, on paper it looks like a lottery team, but I would never bet against James on that. Plus referees will step up their game I guess.

RD2191
07-22-2018, 09:07 AM
Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.:lol
Lakers top 3 in West at best 6th at worst.
Already seen you admit "Tom pettiness" clouding your judgment... (paraphrasing) "I hope Sixers crash and burn since they wouldn't offer yall Fultz etc."
Now you over here exaggerating shit for Lakers like Randle leaving or Lance signing. Randle was good wished we kept him but he wanted multiple years and we need to save space for 2019. Lance is a bench player for us I doubt he sees more mins than Hart. It's like yall signing Cunningham tbh.

8th seed. Your squad is trash.

Clipper Nation
07-22-2018, 09:29 AM
They’re going to attack the transition. It looks like their model will be similar to the Clippers lob city with one of the best transition frequency in this era. They have 4 guys that can consistently push it, if needed.

My other theory is Lance was added for the mere purpose of annoying Green :lol Draymond is a wrecking ball that gets tossed out/Tee’d up when someone gets in his face. It’s a cheap tactic but I can totally see Stephenson playing this role.

If you’re a fan of basketball in general, it’s hard not to root for this team when facing the Warriors.
As an actual Clippers fan, it's not hard at all to root against any Lakers team no matter who's on it.

Will Hunting
07-22-2018, 11:10 AM
I was about to disagree with this but looking at the West it’s not that far fetched, but I do think it’ll require Lebron missing at least 15 games with injury and some sort of locker room rift (which could easily happen with clowns like Rondo and Ball). None of the 8 West teams that made the playoffs got any worse from a year ago (before anyone says the Spurs, Derozan is better than what Leonard produced last year), and the lower seeded teams (Utah, Minnesota, etc) were young teams that should naturally get better with another year of experience.

DPG21920
07-22-2018, 11:24 AM
I was about to disagree with this but looking at the West it’s not that far fetched, but I do think it’ll require Lebron missing at least 15 games with injury and some sort of locker room rift (which could easily happen with clowns like Rondo and Ball). None of the 8 West teams that made the playoffs got any worse from a year ago (before anyone says the Spurs, Derozan is better than what Leonard produced last year), and the lower seeded teams (Utah, Minnesota, etc) were young teams that should naturally get better with another year of experience.

It’s not like I’m betting on it. I think that LA probably makes it, but if we are guessing now I see LA as having a pretty damn low floor compared to a lot of the other teams due to a bunch of factors:

1) Their young players have to grow for them to do well. That is not a guarantee. We know their young core by themselves was no where near a playoff team.

2) The older players they signed to “add to” the team this year aren’t very good players consistently. Not only that, there is the locker room side of things in play.

Of course adding Lebron helps everything, but there is much more downside outside of Lebron vs other teams outside of their best players.

We saw SA last year win 47 without their best player. LA without Lebron even including all the vets they just added would not crack 40 wins.

Killakobe81
07-22-2018, 01:17 PM
It’s not like I’m betting on it. I think that LA probably makes it, but if we are guessing now I see LA as having a pretty damn low floor compared to a lot of the other teams due to a bunch of factors:

1) Their young players have to grow for them to do well. That is not a guarantee. We know their young core by themselves was no where near a playoff team.

2) The older players they signed to “add to” the team this year aren’t very good players consistently. Not only that, there is the locker room side of things in play.

Of course adding Lebron helps everything, but there is much more downside outside of Lebron vs other teams outside of their best players.

We saw SA last year win 47 without their best player. LA without Lebron even including all the vets they just added would not crack 40 wins.

they won 35 and only lost brook and Randle ...
but whatever.
i was checking your twitter on; Lakers,Spurs Kawhi philly emotions are clouding your normally solid judgment.
You actually have some good takes on Twiiter and I dont even mind that your "homerism" creeps in to your takes on the Spurs.
But you should try to be a bit more objective on players, team etc outside the 210.

Killakobe81
07-22-2018, 01:18 PM

Lonzo outside of his all advised diss track has really been great in the lockerrom by all reports.
Its his dumb ass daddy that does clownish shit.

DPG21920
07-22-2018, 02:24 PM
but whatever.
i was checking your twitter on; Lakers,Spurs Kawhi philly emotions are clouding your normally solid judgment.
You actually have some good takes on Twiiter and I dont even mind that your "homerism" creeps in to your takes on the Spurs.
But you should try to be a bit more objective on players, team etc outside the 210.

You have said a lot without actually refuting my points.

LA has Lebron and were talking titles. They SHOULD make the playoffs. But in objectively evaluting the playoff teams in the West I don’t see one with a lower floor like LA. That’s why I placed them where I have. They could blow that out of the water if they hit their ceiling; I personally am not banking on that.

Ive been consistent. I don’t believe in the young guys on LA and have been pretty vocal that I didn’t want SA to trade for Ingram/Ball/Kuz because I don’t believe them to be legit all-star level players or that they will get there. I could be wrong, but there is nothing that I am saying that is “biased”.

DAF86
07-22-2018, 03:24 PM
but whatever.

Do you really think this current Lakers team, minus Lebron, would be any good?

RsxPiimp
07-22-2018, 03:55 PM
Do you really think this current Lakers team, minus Lebron, would be any good?

33-38 wins without bron.

DJR210
07-22-2018, 05:01 PM
It's an obvious downgrade, none of his teammates were ever good. I mean I guess Rondo was, but he's about as bad a fit as a player can be to Lebron. the rest is atrocious.

I applauded the Lakers offseason when they signed LeBron as they were able to hold on to all their talented young stars.. But now that they filled out the roster with degenerates, even on short contracts, it just feels like more of the same for LeBron for this next season. Laker fans should be satisfied this season to see chemistry start clicking, and improvement from Ingram into a bonafide star to compliment James and presumably Leonard.

RsxPiimp
07-22-2018, 05:17 PM
I applauded the Lakers offseason when they signed LeBron as they were able to hold on to all their talented young stars.. But now that they filled out the roster with degenerates, even on short contracts, it just feels like more of the same for LeBron for this next season. Laker fans should be satisfied this season to see chemistry start clicking, and improvement from Ingram into a bonafide star to compliment James and presumably Leonard.

im getting the impression that the whole season is one whole experiment. like strengggthandhonor said, they’re one year deals that could easily be packaged if an opportunity to acquire another marquee FA presents itself.

not sure if the rumored ingram, kuzma, hart and 2 first rd picks for kawhi were true but im guessing the raptors would probably settle for less, should kawhi inform ujiri that he’s really set on leaving toronto next year.

Dex
07-22-2018, 05:23 PM
Lonzo/Rondo/Lance/Beas/McGee

All Dysfunctional Team.

Lebron is going to go apeshit by December.

LkrFan
07-22-2018, 06:47 PM
8th seed. Your squad is trash.

:corn:

DJR210
07-22-2018, 07:39 PM
im getting the impression that the whole season is one whole experiment. like strengggthandhonor said, they’re one year deals that could easily be packaged if an opportunity to acquire another marquee FA presents itself.

not sure if the rumored ingram, kuzma, hart and 2 first rd picks for kawhi were true but im guessing the raptors would probably settle for less, should kawhi inform ujiri that he’s really set on leaving toronto next year.

Neither the Lakers or Raptors are gonna trade at this point for Kawhi.. I'm pretty sure Ujiri understands that this move may have been for a one year rental, but he also understands no team is going to win in this NBA with DeRozan as it's main star. He would have had to blow it up after the season regardless.

The only way there is a trade is if Kawhi becomes an extreme behavioral issue, but at this point if Kawhi does anything detrimental to a team he risks being blacklisted at the same time for being so difficult. That potential trade would net dog shit in return if he acted that immature.. I believe Magic is comfortable will giving it a year with what he has and will roll out the red carpet for the autist next season.

Killakobe81
07-22-2018, 10:28 PM
33-38 wins without bron.

35-40 sans Bron

spursreport
07-22-2018, 10:59 PM
The Lakers won 35 without Lebron last year and that was with a 20 year old Ingram missing 23 games and a rookie 20 year old Lonzo Ball missing 30 games. Plus Kuzma was a rookie as well. They were pretty scrappy in most of those losses. Not bad for a rebuilding team. They added the best player in the world. Ingram/Ball/ aren’t even old enough to legally drink alcohol and Kuzma was only a 22 year old rookie and all 3 have plenty of upside next to LeBron. They also have depth. This team is going to be very potent and dangerous. They are going to be the team to end the Warriors, tbh.

Dex
07-23-2018, 08:34 AM
The Lakers won 35 without Lebron last year and that was with a 20 year old Ingram missing 23 games and a rookie 20 year old Lonzo Ball missing 30 games. Plus Kuzma was a rookie as well. They were pretty scrappy in most of those losses. Not bad for a rebuilding team. They added the best player in the world. Ingram/Ball/ aren’t even old enough to legally drink alcohol and Kuzma was only a 22 year old rookie and all 3 have plenty of upside next to LeBron. They also have depth. This team is going to be very potent and dangerous. They are going to be the team to end the Warriors, tbh.

You were making good sense, and then...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fcbfd4fcd02cf60c4219f5b36f35e9f4/tenor.gif?itemid=3540639

LkrFan
07-23-2018, 09:24 AM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fcbfd4fcd02cf60c4219f5b36f35e9f4/tenor.gif?itemid=3540639

LkrFan hot take: Beasley is just as talented athletically as LMA. Difference? About $19 million in salary. :downspin:

Dex
07-23-2018, 09:49 AM
LkrFan hot take: Beasley is just as talented athletically as LMA. Difference? About $19 million in salary. :downspin:

Hotter take: Beas is more talented athletically than LMA.

That doesn't mean he's not a bonehead. Dude literally forgot which knee was his. Like...how stoned do you have to be to do that?

LMA's PER was also about 7 points higher last season with similar Usage.

LkrFan
07-23-2018, 09:56 AM

That doesn't mean he's not a bonehead. Dude literally forgot which knee was his. Like...how stoned do you have to be to do that?

Killakobe81
07-23-2018, 10:28 AM

Like I said the unintentional comedy could be a ride ...

Seventyniner
07-23-2018, 12:42 PM
I think the Lakers will outperform their seeding in the playoffs, but I still see them as having to fight hard just for HCA in round 1.

Killakobe81
07-23-2018, 02:03 PM
I think the Lakers will outperform their seeding in the playoffs, but I still see them as having to fight hard just for HCA in round 1.

I think that is fair ... but I think seeding is more important for Lakers since their young guys lack playoff experience.
And not highest seed but best matchup for the team to gain experience.
Not saying they will tank officially but facing state in round 1 or 2 is suicide. gotta get on the other side of the bracket whether that is moving up or down between 3-6
and you can hide it by sitting Bron the last week for "rest"

CitizenDwayne
07-23-2018, 02:26 PM
:lol They get lebron, and this is the best team they can assemble around him? Nicely done, fellas

Raven
07-23-2018, 02:33 PM
Lonzo outside of his all advised diss track has really been great in the lockerrom by all reports.
Its his dumb ass daddy that does clownish shit.

pretty sure anything short of raping Kuzma's girlfriend would not make headlines compared to his daddy, so that's not much guarantee of anything.

spursreport
07-23-2018, 03:06 PM

Somebody is dethroning the Warriors this season. I don’t like their chances to 3-peat. Signing a cancer in Cousins coming off a career changing injury doesn’t impress me. Nobody saw the 2002-2003 Spurs winning the title after the Lakers 3-peated, or the 2011 Mavs beating the Heat in 6 games. The Warriors were already showing signs of great vulnerability against the Rockets even when CP3 went out (they were down 17/15 points but that team just is prone to choking.) The Lakers have the versatility, elite superstar, deep bench, and hunger to do it. Their youngsters are more than capable of stepping their games up especially when they have the best player in the world by their side.

Dex
07-23-2018, 03:47 PM
Somebody is dethroning the Warriors this season. I don’t like their chances to 3-peat. Signing a cancer in Cousins coming off a career changing injury doesn’t impress me. Nobody saw the 2002-2003 Spurs winning the title after the Lakers 3-peated, or the 2011 Mavs beating the Heat in 6 games. The Warriors were already showing signs of great vulnerability against the Rockets even when CP3 went out (they were down 17/15 points but that team just is prone to choking.) The Lakers have the versatility, elite superstar, deep bench, and hunger to do it. Their youngsters are more than capable of stepping their games up especially when they have the best player in the world by their side.

For one, the Warriors signing Cousins was strictly a "rich getting richer" situation. He could not play a single minute for them and they would still be the favorites to win the title, and they don't need him enough to lean on him if things don't go well.

Secondly, the 2003 Lakers didn't have 4 All-Stars (5 if Cousins does actually get healthy) and a full bench, and the 2011 Heat were in their first year after a complete overhaul.

Lastly, Lebron, 4 boneheads, and a bunch of kids aren't beating the Warriors. The Cavs at least had a 2nd All-Star in Love...Who is Lebron's 2nd best player now? Ingram?

Personally, I think the Lakers will be closer to scraping for the playoffs than they will be challenging the champion unless Lebron orders up another mid-season trade package.

LkrFan
07-23-2018, 05:10 PM
:lol They get lebron, and this is the best team they can assemble around him? Nicely done, fellas

On 1-year deals, yes. I'm glad you are sleeping on the Lakers. We gonna shock some people. :tu

DPG21920
07-23-2018, 05:24 PM
On 1-year deals, yes. I'm glad you are sleeping on the Lakers. We gonna shock some people. :tu

Evidently they will shock Laker fans considering on national tv and on here people think they are just behind the Warriors this year

LkrFan
07-23-2018, 06:58 PM
Evidently they will shock Laker fans considering on national tv and on here people think they are just behind the Warriors this year

:lol - but you got us barely an 8th seed. What gives? :lol

spursreport
07-23-2018, 07:59 PM
For one, the Warriors signing Cousins was strictly a "rich getting richer" situation. He could not play a single minute for them and they would still be the favorites to win the title, and they don't need him enough to lean on him if things don't go well.

Secondly, the 2003 Lakers didn't have 4 All-Stars (5 if Cousins does actually get healthy) and a full bench, and the 2011 Heat were in their first year after a complete overhaul.

Lastly, Lebron, 4 boneheads, and a bunch of kids aren't beating the Warriors. The Cavs at least had a 2nd All-Star in Love...Who is Lebron's 2nd best player now? Ingram?

Personally, I think the Lakers will be closer to scraping for the playoffs than they will be challenging the champion unless Lebron orders up another mid-season trade package.

The fact you think Cousins will even work out shows how dense you are. I am going to flame the shit out of you next summer when they implode so bad I’m going to make you my bitch. Secondly, yeah Ingram went from 9ppg to 16ppg in 1st to 2nd year. No hope to keep improving despite him being a gym rat. And don’t be a dumbass and sugarcoat the 2003 season. NOBODY thought a team led by Duncan and role player Tony Parker as his 2nd best player would ring that year. Spurs fans and their stupid revisionist history gets worse and worse every fucking day. Same applies for the 2011 Mavs. People said Lakers/Celts/Heat all year. NOBODY said the Mavs so spare me your revisionist history on that again. Plus the Warriors bench is regressing. Iggy/Livingston will keep declining and the rest of that bench is shit. They’ll have to rely on their main 4 again and it won’t work this time. The Superteam fad ends after 2 titles.

Dex
07-23-2018, 08:04 PM
The fact you think Cousins will even work out shows how dense you are. I am going to flame the shit out of you next summer when they implode so bad I’m going to make you my bitch. Secondly, yeah Ingram went from 9ppg to 16ppg in 1st to 2nd year. No hope to keep improving despite him being a gym rat. And don’t be a dumbass and sugarcoat the 2003 season. NOBODY thought a team led by Duncan and role player Tony Parker as his 2nd best player would ring that year. Spurs fans and their stupid revisionist history gets worse and worse every fucking day. Same applies for the 2011 Mavs. People said Lakers/Celts/Heat all year. NOBODY said the Mavs so spare me your revisionist history on that again. Plus the Warriors bench is regressing. Iggy/Livingston will keep declining and the rest of that bench is shit. They’ll have to rely on their main 4 again and it won’t work this time. The Superteam fad ends after 2 titles.

Go ahead and set a reminder to bring this up again in one year. Mark it on your calendar.

But you probably won't because you will be wrong.

spursreport
07-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Go ahead and set a reminder to bring this up again in one year. Mark it on your calendar.

But you probably won't because you will be wrong.

So you see Klay taking a paycut? You see an actual easy 3-peat? Fucking moron. :lol

Dex
07-23-2018, 08:20 PM
So you see Klay taking a paycut? You see an actual easy 3-peat? Fucking moron. :lol

Klay is already under contract next year as well as the rest of their core, so yes...a 3-peat is pretty fucking easy for a historically talented team that picked up Cousins (coming back from injury, but still) and Jerebko on the cheap.

Klay also comes from a rich family, and gets all sort of endorsements living in San Fran and being China Klay. He has already said he will take a paycut to stay with Golden State and win. He doesn't really need BIG money, and he is living the life in California.

What other points do you have to bring up that I can shoot down?

spursreport
07-23-2018, 08:26 PM
Klay is already under contract next year as well as the rest of their core, so yes...a 3-peat is pretty fucking easy for a historically talented team that picked up Cousins (coming back from injury, but still) and Jerebko on the cheap.

Klay also comes from a rich family, and gets all sort of endorsements living in San Fran and being China Klay. He has already said he will take a paycut to stay with Golden State and win. De doesn't really need the money, and he is living the life in California.

What other points do you have to bring up that I can shoot down?

His dad actually said soon after that his son WON’T be taking a paycut. How are those paintchips treating you? You might want to get off your dick sucking knees right now. And you also didn’t shoot down my other points in my previous post about people laughing at the 2003 Spurs or 2011 Mavs. Your moronic revisionist history will try sugarcoating it, so that probably won’t be an issue to keep pressing on. Good grief you are a fucking moron.

Dex
07-23-2018, 08:36 PM
His dad actually said soon after that his son WON’T be taking a paycut. How are those paintchips treating you? You might want to get off your dick sucking knees right now. And you also didn’t shoot down my other points in my previous post about people laughing at the 2003 Spurs or 2011 Mavs. Your moronic revisionist history will try sugarcoating it, so that probably won’t be an issue to keep pressing on. Good grief you are a fucking moron.

As I said before, quote me in a year and we will revisit this conversation, dipshit.

spursreport
07-23-2018, 08:45 PM
As I said before, quote me in a year and we will revisit this conversation, dipshit.

Is that really all you have? Nothing about the 03 Spurs or 11 Mavs? So you just said I punked your ass, and I get to do this again next year, but I get to do it for even higher stakes? Works for me, you nutless pussy. :lol

DPG21920
07-23-2018, 09:05 PM
:lol - but you got us barely an 8th seed. What gives? :lol

I think I know more than Cris Carter basically.

DMC
07-24-2018, 09:18 AM

They lack real 3pt shooting. Game over.

dbestpro
07-24-2018, 01:12 PM
Magic has told everyone what he is doing, but no one seems to be listening. He is not trying the rebuild the show or trying to beat the Warriors at their own game. He is going to try and bring defense back in vogue and be more akin to the bad boys. The young Lakers may find themselves on the bench more than ever as they discover it is their defensive play that will get them into the game, rather than their offense. A few years from now, it will make the younglings better, and actually make the NBA better for getting back to its defensive roots.

spursreport
07-24-2018, 08:35 PM

You picked Miami to 3-peat in 2014. What you say means jack shit, tbh.

DMC
07-24-2018, 09:28 PM
You picked Miami to 3-peat in 2014. What you say means jack shit, tbh.

LkrFan
07-25-2018, 12:51 PM

You're starting PG is no Steph Curry either:

DMC
07-25-2018, 12:54 PM

Yeah Spurs don't have a snowball's chance in hell. But I don't see anyone pretending we do like you are pretending you do. You are either a champion or you are shining fucking shoes. Get your shinebox Pedro.

marinoman
07-25-2018, 01:12 PM

idk looks like prime reggie miller right here

And prime lexington steele right here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiwC4iVVQAAfFBh?format=jpg

LkrFan
07-25-2018, 01:24 PM
Yeah Spurs don't have a snowball's chance in hell. But I don't see anyone pretending we do like you are pretending you do. You are either a champion or you are shining fucking shoes. Get your shinebox Pedro.

LkrFan
07-25-2018, 01:27 PM
idk looks like prime reggie miller right here

And prime lexington steele right here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiwC4iVVQAAfFBh?format=jpg

Nice pic. Glad to see he's not gay like Jim. :lol

As far as the vid, he's doing that by himself. Any pro should be able to do that. Case in point: I went to a Celtics vs Sonics game back in the day and saw Rondo make 14 jumpers in a row during pregame warmups. How'd that translate throughout the years? :lol

marinoman
07-25-2018, 01:37 PM

As far as the vid, he's doing that by himself. Any pro should be able to do that. Case in point: I went to a Celtics vs Sonics game back in the day and saw Rondo make 14 jumpers in a row during pregame warmups. How'd that translate throughout the years? :lol
He had some coach jumping with a hand, obviously he’s not gonna set the world on fire with 3pt shooting but i expect a leap, ive heard from many shooters that Chip Engelland coaching shows the most in year 3. I think kickouts will work next year not off the dribble or anything

ambchang
07-25-2018, 02:25 PM

We got that without a 2nd overall pick.

DMC
07-25-2018, 09:55 PM

You know he's still in the rookie phase, he's not dating a white chick yet.

Btw, that pigeon toed stance is so prolific among low 30% 3pt shooters that it should be banned. Then curling the ball around like that, just screams "come block my shit" or "run me off my shot from the fucking restricted area"