PDA

View Full Version : Bryn Forbes Contract Tidbit

timvp
07-21-2018, 02:55 AM
While discussing Nephew's shenanigans, I was told by someone who would know that Bryn Forbes contract is for "two years and a little north of $6 million" -- that's a bit more than many of us assumed. I don't see it reported anywhere but I thought Spurs fans would be interested in this development.

:stirpot:

objective
07-21-2018, 03:07 AM
That would be remarkably strange, there was no market for him as all the money had dried up. I understand it's not that much more than 2.5 a year he was speculated to get, but it's further continuation of the poor front office decisions that has them in this mess

Marco and Bryn getting paid = Enjoy your DNP-CDS Derrick White

MannyIsGod
Is there anyone out there willing to give Forbes more than the min? If so then why aren't we signing some young d league player instead? Forbes must never miss a fucking shot in practice for them to be this high on him after what he did in the playoffs.

I hope I'm wrong, but nothing about what I saw about Forbes screams gamer to me. The guy constantly talks to himself on the court and years into his stint with the Spurs still looks nervous as hell out there. I hope he shows us something new this year.

DeRozan m8
Well, we need shooters, and if its around $3m a season im not even mad.

Yeah, the team has some D issues it may appear, but Bryn isn't solution there.

objective
07-21-2018, 03:08 AM
Anything interesting about the scummy Nephew in that conversation?

slick'81
07-21-2018, 03:11 AM
Screw it at this point

T Park
07-21-2018, 03:35 AM
I don’t get it. I just don’t get it.

ElNono
07-21-2018, 03:35 AM
It's really not all that surprising, you know PATFO likes to stick with their guys for at least 2-3 seasons, even if they're relatively mediocre (see: fathead).

Now with a relatively bigger contract comes bigger responsibilities, and I'm sure more is going to be asked of him. It's a relatively short deal anyways, and if he starts making some shots he could be good trade bait.

NASpurs
07-21-2018, 03:59 AM
This is the guy who visually becomes depressed after missing a free throw. Starts talking to himself, shoulders slump and then steps up to the line to miss more free throws because he’s a mental midget. The guy that Pop said reminded him of Steph Curry. What a delusional bunch we have running this team.

But let’s not criticize because “five rings, bitches!”

NASpurs
07-21-2018, 04:06 AM
It's really not all that surprising, you know PATFO likes to stick with their guys for at least 2-3 seasons, even if they're relatively mediocre (see: fathead).

Now with a relatively bigger contract comes bigger responsibilities, and I'm sure more is going to be asked of him. It's a relatively short deal anyways, and if he starts making some shots he could be good trade bait.

Let’s be real, if it comes to that point, he becomes a “bargain” thus becoming untradeable. The Spurs rarely ever trade. It’s that corporate knowledge and “let’s ride with what we got” mentality. They value stability and the known over uncertainty.

tbdog
07-21-2018, 04:51 AM
It's not that I hate the money or the player. It's that we are guard heavy. There are only limited minutes available for Fobes, and that is if Manu retires and DD plays majority SF. If Manu plays on and DD splits minutes at SG, there are no mins for two of White/Manu/Fobes/Beli, because I would assume that Murray and Mills split the point minutes. And that means Walker is buried deeeeeep in the bench. It would take 3 guard injuries for Walker to sniff even garbage time. It only makes sense if Spurs trade Mills for a SF like Chandler.

ceperez
07-21-2018, 05:58 AM
We all have to be resigned to the reality that Spurs are a system and likes to stick to their system of developing players from scratch and squeezing out the best from them.

The Spurs for two decades have made the playoffs and in most years have been in contention for the title. Let's get real though, ever since Durant signed with the Warriors, not team could really compete. But in a league with more balanced teams, the Spurs always have a chance. Don't forget that they almost won it twice against a superteam like Miami. Spurs had Duncan and Ginobli that were past their prime. Leonard wasn't even near his prime.

Chinook
07-21-2018, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the confirmation, but I was looking at that in the first place. That is unless you meant $6 Million as an APY rather than a total line. Either way, it's more money than I could justify Forbes getting, even if Manu leaves. But hopefully, there's a way to get out of that deal after this season. Sad that that's become a refuge for us.

ceperez
07-21-2018, 06:31 AM
The only situation where it makes sense to keep Forbes is if there's a plan to ditch Patty.

playblair
07-21-2018, 06:50 AM
This is the guy who visually becomes depressed after missing a free throw. Starts talking to himself, shoulders slump and then steps up to the line to miss more free throws because he’s a mental midget. The guy that Pop said reminded him of Steph Curry. What a delusional bunch we have running this team.

But let’s not criticize because “five rings, bitches!”

wrong.........its no coincidence he started missing shots when his ex wife stole his kids...............now that he has full custody his shot will fall.............

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/2018/04/06/spurs-bryn-forbes-settles-custody-dispute-former-girlfriend-lansing/490286002/

NASpurs
07-21-2018, 06:56 AM
wrong.........its no coincidence he started missing shots when his ex wife stole his kids...............now that he has full custody his shot will fall.............

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/2018/04/06/spurs-bryn-forbes-settles-custody-dispute-former-girlfriend-lansing/490286002/

:lol sure thing buddy

or you know... he fucking sucks.

JPB
07-21-2018, 06:57 AM
Not overselling Forbe$ but people forgot he played well a the beginning of the season and just went through some kind of rookie wall.

Those notions don't mean much in today's pro sport but the more money you give, the more you show your trust and expect commitment, gratefulness and accountability (except if your initials are KL). A $3M dollar guy will feel more involved and part of the team than a minimum one, specially in his second season with team.

Give him the min again and he'll feel you don't trust him after one year with you, even if that's his market value.

Gordonicci
07-21-2018, 06:59 AM
Guy shot 39% on the fourth most 3pt attempts on the team. Other than that........I see absolutely no reason that he should ever get playing time again. I agree with Manny : little bastard must look exactly like Curry in practice. Then again, there is Pop's fascination with small guards.

MaNu4Tres
07-21-2018, 07:13 AM
Is there anyone out there willing to give Forbes more than the min? If so then why aren't we signing some young d league player instead? Forbes must never miss a fucking shot in practice for them to be this high on him after what he did in the playoffs.

I hope I'm wrong, but nothing about what I saw about Forbes screams gamer to me. The guy constantly talks to himself on the court and years into his stint with the Spurs still looks nervous as hell out there. I hope he shows us something new this year.

I really wish fans looked at how Pop utilized him last year.

Forbes was constantly being asked to cover the tough assignments on the perimeter, while Patty or Tony always got the cup-cake easier assignment. We saw Forbes defending wings 6'6"+ more often than not and it DID NOT help him on the court. Pop put him in position to fail and one has to wonder why his shot was inconsistent. I always tell people, he had to be exhausted covering 2's/3's all damn year long.

I honestly think Forbes would excel if he was put in position to succeed -- I actually think he would be a positive on the defensive end if he was able to defend back up PGs, not bigger wings. Hopefully the Spurs can get rid of the terrible contract they gave Patty so people can see Forbes in his own element.

picnroll
07-21-2018, 07:19 AM
Meh

We’re on a three year holding timeline until Pop retires and Mills, Derozan and Aldridge expire, Pop retires and the corpse of Gasol gets bought our. Then it’s rebuild time if Spurs are still in SA.

ceperez
07-21-2018, 07:22 AM

Forbes was constantly being asked to cover the tough assignments on the perimeter, while Patty or Tony always got the cup-cake easier assignment. We saw Forbes defending wings 6'6"+ more often than not and it DID NOT help him on the court. Pop put him in position to fail and one has to wonder why his shot was inconsistent. I always tell people, he had to be exhausted covering 2's/3's all damn year long.

I honestly think Forbes would excel if he was put in position to succeed -- I actually think he would be a positive on the defensive end if he was able to defend back up PGs, not bigger wings. Hopefully the Spurs can get rid of the terrible contract they gave Patty so people can see Forbes in his own element.

In the NBA finals (i.e. Rockets vs Warriors), the Rockets would keep on attacking Steph Curry. In the new NBA with interchangeable players, offense will (and should) always attack the weakest link. So guys like Forbes, Mills, Belinelli, Bertans and Gasol are going to be exploited. The only reason these players should ever be on the court is if they generate more offense than the loses in defense.

Fortunately for the Spurs, there are not many teams like the Rockets and Warriors. There's always opportunity to hide weak defenders.

Immortal Spur
07-21-2018, 07:30 AM
Well, he’s hit some game winners already, we’ll at least one that I can recall with the Big Club.... That has some value. When he hits his shots he really does look like Stephen Curry lite. I guess Pop is hoping he gets it together. I like him as a player and what he brings but on defense he’s like a smaller version of Matt Bonner. Nobody feared Bonner and tho he played solid d ppl would just abuse him. And by solid d I mean he played to the best of his ability and showed a lot of effort.

ginobilized
07-21-2018, 07:48 AM
Pop is helping him feed his kids.

Gotta say his shooting mechanics are stellar. It's clear that he has bought into the system, fits with the "family" and has one elite skill. It's old-school loyalty. It's the Spurs y'all.

Marcus Bryant
07-21-2018, 07:56 AM
$3 mil per is like $2 mil when the cap was around $67 mil.

Marcus Bryant
07-21-2018, 08:03 AM
That is, short term small money deal for 40% accuracy from 3.

bdictjames
07-21-2018, 08:27 AM
I think Bryn is gonna become himself today and relax. He's been tense the past couple of years. Once he gets into a rhythm, he could be a great offensive weapon off the bench. We're gonna score a lot this season I'm sure. Defense-wise.. that's another story.

mo7888
07-21-2018, 08:34 AM

If this bad contract makes them get rid of mills's bad contract then I'm all for it but, let's not pretend that there's much hope that they're trading mills.

Dverde
07-21-2018, 08:46 AM
he missed a lot of makeable shots. I think that will change. I also liked his intensity on defense. This guy couldn’t miss a shot in summer league...then he sucked in the regular season. That drama with his kids could explain it.

sasaint
07-21-2018, 09:04 AM
If this bad contract makes them get rid of mills's bad contract then I'm all for it but, let's not pretend that there's much hope that they're trading mills.

If Manu doesn't return, Patty will be the longest tenured Spur by quite a bit. He will have seniority to go along with quite a bit of charisma, and Pop loves him. In the black hole of current Spurs leadership, he is virtually the new face of the franchise. He ain't going nowhere.

mo7888
07-21-2018, 09:07 AM
If Manu doesn't return, Patty will be the longest tenured Spur by quite a bit. He will have seniority to go along with quite a bit of charisma, and Pop loves him. In the black hole of current Spurs leadership, he is virtually the new face of the franchise. He ain't going nowhere.

I think Manu returns but, otherwise..... I agree unfortunately

sasaint
07-21-2018, 09:08 AM
he missed a lot of makeable shots. I think that will change. I also liked his intensity on defense. This guy couldn’t miss a shot in summer league...then he sucked in the regular season. That drama with his kids could explain it.

Drama with Bryn's kids? I didn't even know he had kids. What was the drama?

sasaint
07-21-2018, 09:14 AM
I think Manu returns but, otherwise..... I agree unfortunately

I think Manu's return is a coin toss. I could see him assessing the current team and going either way: "Wow, this roster has no chance to compete" OR "Wow, I don't want to have last season be my last, and these guys could use a little of my leadership and 'culture'".

SAGirl
07-21-2018, 09:17 AM
Got to help cover those extra family expenses.

r0drig0lac
07-21-2018, 09:23 AM
Pop is helping him feed his kids.

Gotta say his shooting mechanics are stellar. It's clear that he has bought into the system, fits with the "family" and has one elite skill. It's old-school loyalty. It's the Spurs y'all.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11FiDF2fuOujPG/giphy.gif

Mugen
07-21-2018, 09:36 AM
:lol it just keeps getting worse and worse

BatManu20
07-21-2018, 09:45 AM
I’ll believe it when I see it, tbh. I’d be surprised if he’s making that much.

FkLA
07-21-2018, 10:04 AM

Agree. When he wasn't on guys like Klay that tower over him, I thought he was a good defender. Overaggressive on closeouts sometimes, and he picked up some dumb fouls, but that can improve with more experience. The effort and desire is there.

SAGirl
07-21-2018, 10:45 AM

Will be the same this year. He's going to be slotted as a wing again which is one of the biggest problems I have with him. He's going to again be undersized and undertalented guarding bigger guys.

SAGirl
07-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Agreed.

Mugen
07-21-2018, 11:16 AM
I’ll believe it when I see it, tbh. I’d be surprised if he’s making that much.

Would you really be surprised if he's making that much? :lol

Look at what Beli, Bertans got....Pau/Patty last year.....

I'd be surprised if it wasn't at least 2yr/6mil for Bryn and RC probably thought that shit was a steal

DPG21920
07-21-2018, 11:21 AM
That is, short term small money deal for 40% accuracy from 3.

But SA already has a ton of guards...

DPG21920
07-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Him making 2M a year vs 3M doesn’t change anything - he’s a rotation player and it’s a tiny deal. Like Beli, all that matters is the details on the 2nd year.

Like Chinook said, it’s odd that we have turned to praying that contracts at least don’t hamstring SA vs celebrating wise decisions.

The issue is we all have our own timelines and aspiriations but we have 0 idea of what SA is doing. The ONLY thing we know to be true as of now: SA wants to be a playoff team.

We know nothing else. We don’t know if they truly want to win and will make short-term moves. We don’t know if they value cap space next year or any year. We don’t know if they are happy with Pau/Mills and feel that their deals are justified. We have no idea except for one thing.

SAGirl
07-21-2018, 11:34 AM
I expect all these 2 year deals to be fully guaranteed at this point.

Mugen
07-21-2018, 11:39 AM
They don't value 2019 capspace because Patty would have to be gone and Patty isn't going anywhere. Not with the turmoil/change they've experienced.

I mean it's pretty clear what their intentions are with the Derozan trade. Playoffs (4-8 seeds, with a 2nd round ceiling) while Pop is still around. Fans show up, they do okay on the business side of things.

Hopefully once Pop is gone, they can start clearing the deck (LMA, DeRozan), and 2 out of the 3 young guys would have shown something by then to be worthy re-building around. If they're very lucky, maybe they get a championship level team in the next 6-8 years. You need to be good at drafting to make that happen and that's probably been the only bright side from the front office post LMA signing.

07-21-2018, 11:46 AM
You know it's bad when Spurs fans are bickering over 500k-1mil/year. I'm more angry the Spurs didn't push for a Gasol salary dump in the Leonard trade (even sending $5M over to the Raptors :lol) and instead traded away a wing with an expiring contract.

TimDunkem
07-21-2018, 11:51 AM
They're just helping him set himself and his kids up for life. My nickname for him, "Charity Case" Bryn, seems to be more accurate than I thought.

Marcus Bryant
07-21-2018, 11:55 AM
You know it's bad when Spurs fans are bickering over 500k-1mil/year. I'm more angry the Spurs didn't push for a Gasol salary dump in the Leonard trade (even sending $5M over to the Raptors :lol) and instead traded away a wing with an expiring contract.

:tu Yeah, I'm really trying to understand the outrage here, but all I'm coming up with is people need to have more sex or drink more, tbh.

SAGirl
07-21-2018, 12:02 PM
:tu Yeah, I'm really trying to understand the outrage here, but all I'm coming up with is people need to have more sex or drink more, tbh.
I think some fans didn't want him back at any price is the issue.

Personally, if I was assured the guy was going to be matchup dependent as in, will only play when the opponent plays 2 PG lineups, or he's strict 3rd string PG, and injury insurance I'd be ok with it. In fact I am not outraged by the extra $500 k over a vet minimum he got. It's the likelyhood that he's counting as wing depth. Mills Forbes Belinelli lineups aren't forbidden to Pop. He's in the roster, they don't have wings, Forbes is going to be a wing.

SpursDynasty85
07-21-2018, 12:03 PM
The guy tears up g league and summer league his first two years. The first year he gets some consistent playing he shoots the highest percentage from 3 on the Whole team. He ranks 10th on the team in defensive ratings, above Manu, Mills, Gay, and right behind Green (9th) and gets a small contract for about $3M/yr and is only 24 yrs old. The boards most vilified player.

Disrespectful people and fans this board conveys.

BackHome
07-21-2018, 12:09 PM

Yeah I have been after old Man Tholden to get laid he has been a grumpy old man ever since Kawhi became K-Y..

DPG21920
07-21-2018, 12:25 PM

I think outrage is hyperbole. It’s pretty simple: Has Bryn really proven he’s worth more time/investment? Not at this point IMO. Does SA already have too many guards? Yes.

I mean, we are here to discuss basketball and the Spurs and while this isn’t a make or break move, it does not mean it could not and should not be discussed.

FkLA
07-21-2018, 12:38 PM

His body is looking good. Looking thick af. No homo.

He's going to have a good season, imo. The issue is roster construction, not him. The real mistake was bringing back Belli instead of keeping Kyle or adding another true SF. There's not enough length on the wing.

SpursDynasty85
07-21-2018, 12:49 PM

He's going to have a good season, imo. The issue is roster construction, not him. The real mistake was bringing back Belli instead of keeping Kyle or adding another true SF. There's not enough length on the wing.

Not ideal but DeRozan, Bertans, and Gay can play SF. We should bring along Blossomgame for defense but money wise Belli gives us way more floor spreading for DeRozan who thrives at the driving on the pick and roll and getting fouls. He is a good playmaker too 5+ assists. He can kick it to the shooters we have. We should be ok. SG needs to be Mills and Belli (small) but we have good length and size at the pg with White and Murray. Slightly small guards but I assume we are playing bigger guys at SF spot. Manu if he comes back too.

RD2191
07-21-2018, 12:58 PM

Gay

sasaint
07-21-2018, 12:59 PM
Not ideal but DeRozan, Bertans, and Gay can play SF. We should bring along Blossomgame for defense but money wise Belli gives us way more floor spreading for DeRozan who thrives at the driving on the pick and roll and getting fouls. He is a good playmaker too 5+ assists. He can kick it to the shooters we have. We should be ok. SG needs to be Mills and Belli (small) but we have good length and size at the pg with White and Murray. Slightly small guards but I assume we are playing bigger guys at SF spot. Manu if he comes back too.

Who? Gay and Bertans do not have the quickness or defensive chops to effectively defend the better wings in the league. Both are essentially small ball 4s.

Marcus Bryant
07-21-2018, 01:01 PM
Spurs need to find a defensive minded 3. Maybe a trade will present itself, will likely have to take on some salary using Gasol's contract.

mo7888
07-21-2018, 01:03 PM

You're right, this is more about roster construction than anything else. If we were able to move pau and mills for a sf, then added a center on the cheap, the deal would look much better than it does now.

We'd probably all feel better if there were some legitimate rumors based on leaks from the FO that we were trying to make more roster moves.

DJR210
07-21-2018, 01:04 PM
Marco and Bryn getting paid = Enjoy your DNP-CDS Derrick White

I agree with this, but am still slightly optimistic because of Pop's comments about how far along he has come developmentally. I still think Derrick White is gonna need an injury to one of the guards to fully realize his opportunity, but hopefully he can pull a Danny Green and cement his place in the rotation this season.

sasaint
07-21-2018, 01:04 PM

Yep. I really liked Ferrari his first stint, and I didn't want to lose him. But with the current roster composition re-signing him was not good. I would have preferred a legit SF and not Kyle instead of Marco. The ripple effect is quite harmful - especially to Forbes. If he could just play SG I think he would gain confidence and be a nice rotation piece.

Hoops Czar
07-21-2018, 01:05 PM

No, it's his defense. He doesn't play it. Worse than his contract is the fact he's going to see court time and take minutes away from more deserving players. The real mistake was re-signing forbes after signing Beli.

DJR210
07-21-2018, 01:07 PM

Bryn's arms do look like he has put on some weight.. but how does this help him at his position.. We need him to make shots, not bully.

Budkin
07-21-2018, 01:22 PM
I don’t get it. I just don’t get it.

Right here with you.

r0drig0lac
07-21-2018, 01:27 PM
I think some fans didn't want him back at any price is the issue.

Personally, if I was assured the guy was going to be matchup dependent as in, will only play when the opponent plays 2 PG lineups, or he's strict 3rd string PG, and injury insurance I'd be ok with it. In fact I am not outraged by the extra $500 k over a vet minimum he got. It's the likelyhood that he's counting as wing depth. Mills Forbes Belinelli lineups aren't forbidden to Pop. He's in the roster, they don't have wings, Forbes is going to be a wing.

exactly, the problem of having a bad player in the list, is that at some point it ends up being used, preferable to give this place some wing with size and athletics to be developed

SpursDynasty85
07-21-2018, 01:33 PM
Who? Gay and Bertans do not have the quickness or defensive chops to effectively defend the better wings in the league. Both are essentially small ball 4s.

In certain line ups they can and will play some 3. Otherwise it will be DeRozan, hopefully Manu, and Blossomgame or Cunningham. It is what it is. Not saying it is ideal but I think Bertans, especially is probably better suited at the 3 than 4.

r0drig0lac
07-21-2018, 01:40 PM

rightttt

sasaint
07-21-2018, 01:43 PM
In certain line ups they can and will play some 3. Otherwise it will be DeRozan, hopefully Manu, and Blossomgame or Cunningham. It is what it is. Not saying it is ideal but I think Bertans, especially is probably better suited at the 3 than 4.

Bertans? Not nearly enough defensive chops to defend NBA SFs on the perimeter for more than spot minutes. DeMar is a sieve. Manu is way too old. Blossomgame hasn't really faced NBA talent yet, and Cunningham is a 4. We desperately need to move a couple of backcourt bodies and bring in a legit SF. Then all those guys you mentioned can give a few minutes at SF in relief.

sasaint
07-21-2018, 01:46 PM
Bryn's arms do look like he has put on some weight.. but how does this help him at his position.. We need him to make shots, not bully.

Pop is gonna play him some as a wing, making additional muscle/bulk pretty important. I think that using him out of position like that, however, is just setting Bryn up for failure.

JPB
07-21-2018, 02:19 PM
Agreed.

I can see Murray playing an important role in that department.

CGD
07-21-2018, 02:28 PM
Meh, they’re probably just giving him the same money as had he’d been a late first round pick when he came in.

gambit1990
07-21-2018, 03:04 PM
did not want him resigned. but i guess he can’t be worse than last season.

i’d take him over parker.

ElNono
07-21-2018, 03:06 PM
Let’s be real, if it comes to that point, he becomes a “bargain” thus becoming untradeable. The Spurs rarely ever trade. It’s that corporate knowledge and “let’s ride with what we got” mentality. They value stability and the known over uncertainty.

The flip side is that if he sucks and a team is looking to shed $3m in salary during the second season of his deal, he can be flipped for a pick or two. Concerning would be if he signed a 3/4 year deal, tbh...

TD 21
07-21-2018, 03:48 PM
Like DPG said, the relatively miniscule difference from what was thought to what is, is negligible. But it's yet another contract that's not a value one from their perspective. They're also already paying roughly $18M annually over the next 2 seasons for 2 better, more established versions (in what should be a niche role). To top it off, 1 of their 2 best players is better suited to playing the same position, so is probably their best prospect and another one of their prospects can play it too.

Is there any coherent plan anymore or is everything just based off of liking someone? Little to no regard for fit, money, term, etc.

Thanks for the confirmation, but I was looking at that in the first place. That is unless you meant $6 Million as an APY rather than a total line. Either way, it's more money than I could justify Forbes getting, even if Manu leaves. But hopefully, there's a way to get out of that deal after this season. Sad that that's become a refuge for us.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274947&page=2&p=9486137#post9486137

:wow It wasn't a fixed rate, like an exception, the 120% max utilizing his Bird rights or qualifying offer, so how did you nail his estimate?

Chinook
07-21-2018, 06:00 PM
Like DPG said, the relatively miniscule difference from what was thought to what is, is negligible. But it's yet another contract that's not a value one from their perspective. They're also already paying roughly $18M annually over the next 2 seasons for 2 better, more established versions (in what should be a niche role). To top it off, 1 of their 2 best players is better suited to playing the same position, so is probably their best prospect and another one of their prospects can play it too.

Is there any coherent plan anymore or is everything just based off of liking someone? Little to no regard for fit, money, term, etc.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274947&page=2&p=9486137#post9486137

:wow It wasn't a fixed rate, like an exception, the 120% max utilizing his Bird rights or qualifying offer, so how did you nail his estimate?

I had nailed Kyle's deal and Bertans' original deal as well. A lot of its is just looking at what the rumors are and what makes sense. Nothing special...

... I mean, I have sources.

TD 21
07-21-2018, 06:30 PM
I had nailed Kyle's deal and Bertans' original deal as well. A lot of its is just looking at what the rumors are and what makes sense. Nothing special...

If Pincus is to be believed, you didn't quite nail it down to the decimal points. Still, I'm generally good at hypothesizing deals too, but to get it that close without any of the things I mentioned, is impressive.

tonight...you
07-21-2018, 06:35 PM

Ha ha ha! Awesome.