PDA

View Full Version : Who's the bigger scumbag? Durbeta or Kawhitter?

Stabula
07-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Here asking the really tough questions.

daslicer
07-22-2018, 08:24 PM
Hard choice. That's like asking what tastes worse dog shit or human shit.

Play Boban
07-22-2018, 08:24 PM
Kawhitter by far. Not that durbeta isn’t pond scum too.

dabom
07-22-2018, 08:25 PM
Kawhi was trying to fuck over the Spurs and lowering his trade value where as Durbeta just didnt resign with OKC.

Stabula
07-22-2018, 08:27 PM
Kawhi was trying to fuck over the Spurs and lowering his trade value where as Durbeta just didnt resign with OKC.

It's not just that he didn't resign with OKC, it's who he chose to sign with. Historic team stacked to the brim with stars who just beat him in the playoffs. His decision has made the past two seasons irrelevant.

Stabula
07-22-2018, 08:28 PM

I still go back and forth myself

dabom
07-22-2018, 08:29 PM
It's not just that he didn't resign with OKC, it's who he chose to sign with. Historic team stacked to the brim with stars who just beat him in the playoffs. His decision has made the past two seasons irrelevant.

Kawhi wanted to team up with Lebron.

Immortal Spur
07-22-2018, 08:29 PM
still durant for me

Stabula
07-22-2018, 08:31 PM
Kawhi wanted to team up with Lebron.

Supposedly LeBron being on the Lakers turned him off but who knows if that was just his camp attempting to play hardball

cd98
07-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Easy. Durant played out his contract and left for a city he wanted to play in. That’s within his rights. Even if he joined a great team, that’s his choice. Kawhi skipped out on a year of his contract and forced his way out of San Antonio while destroying their leverage in the process. Easy call to me.

HarlemHeat37
07-22-2018, 08:34 PM
I strongly dislike Durant and I'm indifferent towards Leonard, but it's Kawhi and it isn't even close..the latter was under contract, quit on a team and asked for a trade..

Durant was a free agent, he was free to choose wherever he wanted to go..weak move for his legacy, but he never quit on his team..

offset formation
07-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Lol @ anyone seriously voting for Beta.

spursistan
07-22-2018, 08:35 PM
Kawhi and it's not even close..

offset formation
07-22-2018, 08:36 PM
still durant for me

Here's a huckleberry.

Barfunk
07-22-2018, 08:37 PM
Easily Kawhi. No contest whatsoever.

apalisoc_9
07-22-2018, 08:38 PM
The spurs treated kawhi like hes Danny Green and some reason they expect loyalty?

Kawhi deserved a better team

So my Vote is Durabeta.

spursistan
07-22-2018, 08:39 PM
Easily Kawhi. No contest whatsoever.

RD2191
Too early to call imo. I'd go with KD for now though..

dabom
Supposedly LeBron being on the Lakers turned him off but who knows if that was just his camp attempting to play hardball

I made a thread.

SouthTexasRancher
07-22-2018, 08:40 PM
KaWhitter is lower than the scum at the bottom of the New York city sewer system. Sewer rats are on a higher plane than the KaWhitter.

OldMan88
07-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Easy. Durant played out his contract and left for a city he wanted to play in. That’s within his rights. Even if he joined a great team, that’s his choice. Kawhi skipped out on a year of his contract and forced his way out of San Antonio while destroying their leverage in the process. Easy call to me.
+1

Stabula
07-22-2018, 08:47 PM
I still have to give it to Durbeta with his pathetic fragile persona, fake tough guy act, Twitter burner accounts, feuding with high school kids, and breaking the entire league by making the biggest bitch move in the history of the sport. It's tough though and truly there is no wrong answer here. Kawhitter I think is just mentally challenged and was taken for a ride by greedy inexperienced handlers. Pathetic in its own right but not as out-and-out disgusting to me as Durbeta's move.

spursmvp
07-22-2018, 09:50 PM
depends if kawhitter is going to breaks his legs this year or not.

Budkin
07-22-2018, 10:02 PM
Kawhi because he hid behind his uncle and group the whole time. At least KD owned it. AND SPOKE.

K...
07-22-2018, 10:10 PM
Durant fucked the league. Kawhi just fucked a team most people don't care about, and gave espn fodder for hours of programming. Kawhi is by all accounts just a pawn to purge scumbags

Kawhitstorm
07-22-2018, 10:37 PM
KaWhitter is lower than the scum at the bottom of the New York city sewer system. Sewer rats are on a higher plane than the KaWhitter.

........coming from a slob in the fattest/shittiest city to own a professional team

apalisoc_9
07-22-2018, 10:40 PM
Kawhistorm making a hard comeback

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/picard.png

dabom
07-22-2018, 10:41 PM
Kawhistorm making a hard comeback

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/picard.png

Little red page was holding him back. :lol

BackHome
07-22-2018, 10:53 PM
I heard Rumor that Kawhishitter and Daboom are planning on getting married. Any truth to that ??? Daboom got K-Y right check and Kawhishitter has the left cheek. Match made in heaven me thinks.

Spurtacular
07-22-2018, 10:56 PM
First world problems. I'm just glad I don't live in a country where people fight for pigs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sikgy_1531541072

Kawhitstorm
07-22-2018, 11:07 PM
I strongly dislike Durant and I'm indifferent towards Leonard, but it's Kawhi and it isn't even close..the latter was under contract, quit on a team and asked for a trade..

Durant was a free agent, he was free to choose wherever he wanted to go..weak move for his legacy, but he never quit on his team..

Beta abandoned a team that were going to hook him up w/ Horford/Oladipo on top of playing w/ the 2017 MVP while Kawhi was stuck w/ a beta wingman & a bunch of washed up role players/scrubs.

Not to mention that Beta joined a team that was already a championship favorite while Kawhi signed up to carry a 3rd world country on his back.

99 Problems
07-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Well yer dog shit reminds of that Foo Fighters vid where he roles into and gets a mouth full. That happens from time to time inevitably.

Stabula
07-23-2018, 03:49 AM
First world problems. I'm just glad I don't live in a country where people fight for pigs.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sikgy_1531541072

Wtf :lmao

hooperflash
07-23-2018, 04:33 AM
Easily KD, at least Uncle Dennis gave us a Saga to look forward to every day.

JPB
07-23-2018, 05:17 AM

so, which one is it ?

weeks
07-23-2018, 07:48 AM
Durant showed more public sympathy and affection for Pop after his wife's death than Kawhi. think about how fucked that is.

kawhi is a scumbag. durant is just a bitch.

duncan2k5
07-23-2018, 07:55 AM
The spurs treated kawhi like hes Danny Green and some reason they expect loyalty?

Kawhi deserved a better team

So my Vote is Durabeta.

This

duncan2k5
07-23-2018, 07:56 AM
Durant showed more public sympathy and affection for Pop after his wife's death than Kawhi. think about how fucked that is.

kawhi is a scumbag. durant is just a bitch.

They interviewed Durant during a game... He had no choice... Kawhi actually showed up to his wife's wake

Othyus Lalanne
07-23-2018, 08:40 AM
They interviewed Durant during a game... He had no choice... Kawhi actually showed up to his wife's wake

Someone needs to be fired for trying to clickbait on the dead wife of Pop's.

james evans
07-23-2018, 09:13 AM
You guys gonna be making these threads until 2027

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-23-2018, 09:18 AM
Not a difficult question really, snake's worse than beta.

The harder question is who are bigger scumbags than the snake in the history of the NBA.

offset formation
07-23-2018, 09:48 AM
Holy shit. There are still Kawhitter/Kawhrisis ball holders on this board.

What a pathetic bunch of abused wives and Stockholm Syndrome fools.

Get some gotdamn self respect. Get some help so that you learn how you have been played. Your player fandom is horribly misplaced and an embarrassment to watch. You need to apologize to the board for making us suffer the indignity of your douchbaggery.

Or better yet, just GTFOH. Fucking cockroaches.

I like Laker fans better than you deplorables.

tmtcsc
07-23-2018, 10:02 AM
Durbetta was a pussy for doing what he did but he did it within his rights and contract status. Kawhi and his uncle are assholes for their plot to leave early by faking an injury.

JPB
07-23-2018, 10:12 AM
Holy shit. There are still Kawhitter/Kawhrisis ball holders on this board.

What a pathetic bunch of abused wives and Stockholm Syndrome fools.

Get some gotdamn self respect. Get some help so that you learn how you have been played. Your player fandom is horribly misplaced and an embarrassment to watch. You need to apologize to the board for making us suffer the indignity of your douchbaggery.

Or better yet, just GTFOH. Fucking cockroaches.

I like Laker fans better than you deplorables.

Shrinks will tell you when you've been sexually abused, you'll inconscioulsy put yourself in situation where you'll be abused over and over again and in more and more and more extreme way to try to erase the memory.

Considering how deeply fucked these Kawhi ball eaters have been, they'll probably end up in a triple anal, bukkake gangbang by the group soon with Uncle as a Master of ceremony.

BD24
07-23-2018, 10:18 AM
Depends how far along the spectrum Kawhi is tbh

DAF86
07-23-2018, 10:23 AM
Kawhi no doubt. Durant played out his contract and decided to sign with another team when he became a free agent.

DAF86
07-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Beta abandoned a team that were going to hook him up w/ Horford/Oladipo on top of playing w/ the 2017 MVP while Kawhi was stuck w/ a beta wingman & a bunch of washed up role players/scrubs.

Not to mention that Beta joined a team that was already a championship favorite while Kawhi signed up to carry a 3rd world country on his back.

OKC minus Durant + Oladipo won the same number of games San Antonio won with Kawhi wasting 20 millions of cap space, tbh.

Also, he quit because he thought his team was bad? More reason why he's a little bitch, tbh.

offset formation
07-23-2018, 10:30 AM
Shrinks will tell you when you've been sexually abused, you'll inconscioulsy put yourself in situation where you'll be abused over and over again and in more and more and more extreme way to try to erase the memory.

Considering how deeply fucked these Kawhi ball eaters have been, they'll probably end up in a triple anal, bukkake gangbang by the group soon with Uncle as a Master of ceremony.

:lmao

venitian navigator
07-23-2018, 10:36 AM
One thing is to be selfish and coward; another is being active part of a fraud...for whatever reason you do it.
KD has shown little personality but stayed in some way professional; Kiwhi behaved unprofessionaly at least, and shown the non existence of any kind of personality.

Dex
07-23-2018, 10:39 AM
Durant broke the NBA by going to a 73-win team who he had just choked against in the WCF, but...I still gotta go with Kawhi.

At least Durant finished his contract and left on his terms. He didn't owe anything more to OKC.

Kawhi faked an injury to get paid $18M for 9 games, then immediately went radio silent, had his group trash the Spurs in the media, intentionally tanked his trade value, and tried to dictate a trade to one of the teams the Spurs were least likely to trade to.

Kawhi quit on the Spurs and tried to fuck them over, period. He will probably quit on the Raptors next summer all so that his pussy ass can :cry go home :cry. He is the biggest bitch in the NBA right now.

spursistan
07-23-2018, 10:41 AM
Guess which scumbag is destroying this poll? :lol..

iGetbuckets
07-23-2018, 10:43 AM
Fuck both of them tbh

Thomas82
07-23-2018, 01:33 PM
That's easy......Kawhi Leonard!!

Stabula
07-23-2018, 02:32 PM

:lol

Stabula
07-23-2018, 02:34 PM
Kawhitter may have torched a franchise but Durbeta torched the entire NBA

SpursforSix
07-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Too early to call imo. I'd go with KD for now though..

same. If it becomes more and more obvious that Leonard is on the spectrum, I'm inclined to give him a pass.
But if he reemerges as some kind of camera loving, publicity hound, then he's a bigger piece of shit.

mkurts
07-23-2018, 03:56 PM
Damn 14 votes from rabid Kawhi fanboys to support his side

BSfromTX
07-23-2018, 04:05 PM
Kawhi hands down. He hid from Spurs officials and never once addressed the public. Durant at least was up front. A bitch move, but up front.

KimmyGib
07-23-2018, 05:24 PM
One's a pussy, the other's a scumbag.

KimmyGib
07-23-2018, 05:30 PM
It's also an interesting coincidence that the biggest scumbags on ST also happen to be the biggest Kawhi playerfans.

spurraider21
07-23-2018, 05:34 PM
kawhi by a country mile

spursistan
07-23-2018, 05:41 PM
kawhi by a country mile

davidbowie
07-23-2018, 05:45 PM
durbeta gotta be the dumbest nickname

who came up with that shit

RD2191
07-23-2018, 05:51 PM
If KD never joins the Dubs we could possibly be looking at back to back titles tbh. Crazy how his move impacted the league. Kawhi probably signs a max extension and the rest would be history.

gambit1990
07-23-2018, 06:28 PM
gotta go with durant.

kawhi broke the spurs... durant broke the league.

MVP caliber player joining a team that went 73-9 / lost a finals that went 7 games :lol kd bitched about superteams prior and since he joined them he acts like it's no big deal at all. the dude also had fake social media accounts he used to defend himself with :lol

Stabula
07-24-2018, 02:26 AM
gotta go with durant.

kawhi broke the spurs... durant broke the league.

MVP caliber player joining a team that went 73-9 / lost a finals that went 7 games :lol kd bitched about superteams prior and since he joined them he acts like it's no big deal at all. the dude also had fake social media accounts he used to defend himself with :lol

florige
07-24-2018, 09:02 AM
Leonard easily and its not at all close. Durant played out his contract and did what was well within his right to do. Leonard refused to play faking an injury for a year and a half, and would had probably refused to had played this season. Durant move was a wuss move no doubt, but he at least honored his deal in OKC unlike that snake, mute Leonard did.

Texas_Ranger
07-24-2018, 09:09 AM
Durant is just a pussy and kawhi is a scumbag.

Kawhitstorm
07-24-2018, 09:18 AM
OKC minus Durant + Oladipo won the same number of games San Antonio won with Kawhi wasting 20 millions of cap space, tbh.

How many playoff games did they win........? (They were also going to sign Horford btw)

Also, he quit because he thought his team was bad? More reason why he's a little bitch, tbh.

Yeah, he should sit & let ShittyFO waste his prime while surrounding him w/ washed up players & scrubs. STAY MAD!

dbestpro
07-24-2018, 09:26 AM
How many playoff games did they win........? (They were also going to sign Horford btw)

Yeah, he should sit & let ShittyFO waste his prime while surrounding him w/ washed up players & scrubs. STAY MAD!

KL may still have game, but he can expect players will go at him harder than ever cause he is perceived as weak. They will smell blood in the water, and his calls may be harder to get. Meanwhile, the entire purpose of this debacle, which is to increase his brand, has taken a brutal hit, and word is he may not recover in the Chinese market which values loyalty and professionalism as much as skill. Tossing a 10 mil shoe deal his way would be a real gamble, even 5 mil at this point as it could even damage the corp. shoe brand.

Kawhitstorm
07-24-2018, 09:36 AM
KL may still have game, but he can expect players will go at him harder than ever cause he is perceived as weak. They will smell blood in the water, and his calls may be harder to get. Meanwhile, the entire purpose of this debacle, which is to increase his brand, has taken a brutal hit, and word is he may not recover in the Chinese market which values loyalty and professionalism as much as skill. Tossing a 10 mil shoe deal his way would be a real gamble, even 5 mil at this point as it could even damage the corp. shoe brand.

Bruh, Kawhi can retire tomorrow & leave a life of luxury. He's letting his uncle eat the leftovers. If that make you mad then stay mad.

As far as player going at Kawhi, they are going to end up either on their face or on their back if they want to knuckle up. Most NBA player have class unlike Bruce "scum of the earth" Bowen or Zaza thus he doesn't need to worry about someone sliding their feet...

DAF86
07-24-2018, 02:08 PM

Same as that OKC team, dumbfuck. :lol

If you are going to troll, do it right, tbh. :lol

Stabula
07-24-2018, 06:24 PM
I think Leonard is just retarded where Durant is actually a bona fide piece of shit who hid behind a good-guy I-love-my-mom act for the first half of his career.

lefty
07-24-2018, 06:27 PM
The Spurs organization tbh

Kawhitstorm
07-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Same as that OKC team, dumbfuck. :lol

If you are going to troll, do it right, tbh. :lol

Yeah, after they traded CheBaka, let Dion "Manure's Daddy" Waiters walk & had Oladpio playing off the ball.:lmao

Horford only signed w/ the Celtics after Beta refused to commit...........meanwhile ShittyFO were trying to entice Kawhi w/ Danta Cunningham :lmao

superbigtime
07-25-2018, 11:38 AM
Kawhi quit on his team midseason and ducked out of town like a little bitch. He quit on the city and his teammates and Spurs owners. Durant at least had a conscience. He felt genuine affection for Okla City and the people there. Definitely and obviously a beta move to join the warriors but at least he didn't force a trade and hold his teammates hostage with personal drama. Kawhi is the winner and it isn't close. Kawhi is scum.

Cane
07-25-2018, 11:42 AM
Neither are scumbags. Screw billionaire owners and dumbass fans, tbh. Not like these guys were cheating on their wives or driving drunk aka Spurs Porker/Buford

Stabula
07-25-2018, 02:26 PM
Neither are scumbags. Screw billionaire owners and dumbass fans, tbh. Not like these guys were cheating on their wives or driving drunk aka Spurs Porker/Buford

Jealous of success?

Robz4000
07-25-2018, 02:42 PM
Durbeta is more of a coward than a scumbag tbh. Both are absolute disgraces, however.

Stabula
07-26-2018, 02:40 AM
Durbeta is more of a coward than a scumbag tbh. Both are absolute disgraces, however.

Look at the way he conducts himself, his fake tough guy act, his burner accounts, throwing his ex team mates under the bus, feuding with high school kids on Twitter, and making "hater shoes"

spurs10
07-26-2018, 02:47 AM
I voted Nephew and he has supplanted Cupcake on my list, but only because Cupcake didn’t commit fraud in his process. He just was weak. The more I think about Nephew, the more I think he’s bad news.

BillMc
07-26-2018, 02:49 AM
Best "Lesser Evil" question since Stalin and Hitler.

lefty20
07-26-2018, 03:48 AM
Uncle Dennis, I put majority of the blame on him for selfishly using his retarded nephew to further his own business interests.

Stabula
07-26-2018, 04:31 AM
Best "Lesser Evil" question since Stalin and Hitler.

Agreed

DeadlyDynasty
07-26-2018, 09:38 AM
Kawhitter may have torched a franchise but Durbeta torched the entire NBA

The man has a point. KD ruined the entire league, not one franchise

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-26-2018, 10:09 AM
agree with several posters that scumbag really doesnt fit durant

apalisoc_9
07-26-2018, 10:20 AM
They seem to have been talking the last couple years.

Durant says there was a few things kawhi wanted to do in San Antonio and can finally do it in Toronto.

MultiTroll
07-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Durant at least had a conscience. He felt genuine affection for Okla City and the people there. Definitely and obviously a beta move to join the warriors but at least he didn't force a trade and hold his teammates hostage with personal drama.
bull and shit.
Pussy was in discussions with the Warriors as soon as LeBron kicked their ass in 2016.
Quit on OKC and mailed it in after a 3-1 lead in the playoffs. Knowing full well he was going to become a Golden Phaggot.

Which is worse, not playing or throwing games? B.

superbigtime
07-26-2018, 11:04 AM
Durant didn't throw games. Kawhi is the champion of quitters.

Dverde
07-26-2018, 01:48 PM
Watch Durant leave next year for another team and Kawhi sign with GSW.

Stabula
07-26-2018, 01:53 PM
bull and shit.
Pussy was in discussions with the Warriors as soon as LeBron kicked their ass in 2016.
Quit on OKC and mailed it in after a 3-1 lead in the playoffs. Knowing full well he was going to become a Golden Phaggot.

Which is worse, not playing or throwing games? B.

gambit1990
07-26-2018, 03:22 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBdRKFXsAE7iEA.jpg:large

kobyz
07-26-2018, 05:00 PM
kawhi don't want to throw the spurs uner the bus so he keep it silence, but he had good and right reason wanting to leave, funny how spurs and pop once again escape the criticism and blame for causing this situation, classic overrated pop...

dabom
07-26-2018, 05:51 PM

:lmao :lmao

Stabula
07-26-2018, 11:17 PM

:lol

MultiTroll
07-26-2018, 11:19 PM
Durant says there was a few things kawhi wanted to do in San Antonio and can finally do it in Toronto.
link?

MultiTroll
07-26-2018, 11:20 PM
rack it.

We should have a thread dedicated for this kind of Durant.

heyheymymy
07-26-2018, 11:28 PM
Man it's like an embarrassment of riches for the NBA right now. Two huge superstars being fucking faggots and one leads a whole team of them.

cjw
07-27-2018, 12:51 AM
Watch Durant leave next year for another team and Kawhi sign with GSW.

Would be so fitting. KD to Lakers and Kawhi to Warriors.

But if KD were to come to SA everyone would be lauding him. I’d be cool with it too while holding my breath.

Stabula
07-27-2018, 01:44 AM
Man it's like an embarrassment of riches for the NBA right now. Two huge superstars being fucking faggots and one leads a whole team of them.

Aye

Stabula
07-30-2018, 03:39 AM

Othyus Lalanne
07-30-2018, 08:13 AM

What do you consider LeBron?

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 08:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgZPH5PUOtU

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 08:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLT8tPHs9UU

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 08:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARTTDJB3L-A

callo1
07-30-2018, 04:47 PM
Tie

cool cat
07-30-2018, 05:48 PM
Kawhi screwed the Spurs up, but Durant screwed the whole league.

Othyus Lalanne
07-31-2018, 01:13 AM
Kawhi screwed the Spurs up, but Durant screwed the whole league.

https://i.imgur.com/2yfi5cP.jpg

Stabula
08-10-2018, 12:57 AM
After that letter I'm starting to reconsider Kawhitter as the bigger scum bag idk it's tough now