PDA

View Full Version : Does Pop play his starters more in last 2 pre-season games

dbreiden83080
10-22-2005, 11:51 PM
What does everyone think i doubt a 1-6 record will influence him at all. I think he will play them as he has been and just gameplan for Denver on opening night, we are going to kick their ass.

angel_luv
10-22-2005, 11:59 PM
I expect the rotation to be a lot closer to the season norm these last few games.

spurschick
10-23-2005, 09:23 AM
After the Rockets game, they said that they were going to start playing the starters more by week's end to get them back into their groove. Beno had been seeing a lot of minutes and he didn't play at all last night. I don't know if Marks would've seen any playing time except that Rasho and Fabri got in foul trouble. I'm sure we're going to see some scrubs cut in the next couple of days and we should be seeing some more regular rotations against the Pacers and 76ers. One thing is for sure, our bench is just plain sick. We basically have a second starting line-up. Sucks to be us.

boutons
10-23-2005, 09:53 AM
A surfeit of riches. Pop will have a real problem distributing minutes, esp Brent vs Michael.

And if Pop thinks Beno has adjusted his attitude from the playoffs and deserves some minutes to make good again, Nick vs Beno.

Pop has 96 minutes of C/PF to share between Tim, Rasho, Nazr, Fabricio, Robert.

96 mins of SF/SG to share between Manu, Bruce, Brent, Michael.

48 minutes of PG to share between Tony, Beno, Nick, and perhaps Brent.

That kind of depth certainly helps in back-to-backs.

That's 12 players capable of carrying starter's minutes in the season vs essentially 7-man rotation we saw in the Finals. Who will be the 7, or 8, for the 06 Playoffs?

RashoFan
10-23-2005, 10:06 AM
One thing is for sure, our bench is just plain sick. We basically have a second starting line-up. Sucks to be us.

<<<<In Mr. Rodger's voice.....

Good Morning Boys and Girl. Today we are going to learn a new word: Versatility, vers-a-til-i-ti, n. Aptness to change;facility in taking upvarious intellectual pursuits.
Example: The San Antonio Spurs have a good roster for the 2005-2006. Pop will showcase their VERSATILITY this season.>>>

<<< In Mr. Robinson's voice(SNL-Eddie Murphy character)

Good Morning Boys and Girl. Today we are going to learn a new word: Versatility, vers-a-til-i-ti, n. Aptness to change;facility in taking upvarious intellectual pursuits.
Example: Da San Antonio Spurs have a deep roster for the 2005-2006.
Day gonna go VERSATILITY on everyone azz and show 'em WHO"S YO DADDAY!!!!!>>>
:lol

RashoFan
10-24-2005, 01:43 AM
^
not even Kinda funny?...anyone...anyone
:rolleyes

T Park
10-24-2005, 02:02 AM
I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY!!!

Rasho fan, hows life?? Havent been able to talk lately!! :)

I think Pop takes the last two games semi serious, but no biggie.

The first game he takes serious is November 1st.

HB22inSA
10-24-2005, 02:28 AM
He won't play anyone 40 minutes, but you'll see his beginning-of-season rotation.