PDA

View Full Version : Are the Holts gonna take it on the chin, tbh?

spursistan
07-23-2018, 02:15 PM
Not only were they bilked out of 19 millions in broad daylight, but there is clearly more to this story than the "injury management " BS we got fed..

I'm still convinced there is a larger game afoot here and the Spurs should be hiring private investigators to go through all the details/contours of this saga again....

Wouldn't be shocked if Magic promised something for Uncle D personally.

Dex
07-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Everyone knows the Lakers tampered the shit out of this, but the league isn't going to do anything because they are the league darling, especially now that they have Lebron.

dabom
07-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Not only were they bilked out of 19 millions in broad daylight, but there is clearly more to this story than the "injury management " BS we got fed..

I'm still convinced there is a larger game afoot here and the Spurs should be hiring private investigators to go through all the details/contours of this saga again....

My original title was going to be "The Lakers and Lebron try to steal 219 Million Dollars from the Spurs".

BatManu20
07-23-2018, 02:20 PM
Lakers were obviously Tampering (again). Nothing they can do though. Not enough evidence.

Seventyniner
07-23-2018, 02:21 PM
Everyone knows the Lakers tampered the shit out of this, but the league isn't going to do anything because they are the league darling, especially now that they have Lebron.

Magic can't push things too far though. Silver is employed by the owners, and if enough owners get sick of this they will put someone in place who actually will enforce tampering rules.

But you're right, Magic has a ton of dirty laundry that would rock the league if exposed.

John B
07-23-2018, 02:42 PM
Everybody involved should be investigated and heavy penalized.

gospursgojas
07-23-2018, 02:49 PM
I hope the leader of that org gets AIDS

HarlemHeat37
07-23-2018, 03:00 PM
They'll happily pay any fines if it gets Kawhi to LA:lol Magic was hired for his power and influence, not for his ability to built a roster, they just want him to attract stars and it's already working..

The Lakers have never been this bad for this long, the league won't be mad about tampering, they need them to be relevant again, especially with LeBron there..

Mr. Body
07-23-2018, 03:03 PM
Tampering out the ass, yeah. But I think the Spurs are too 'classy' to do anything about it.

DPG21920
07-23-2018, 03:20 PM
They'll happily pay any fines if it gets Kawhi to LA:lol Magic was hired for his power and influence, not for his ability to built a roster, they just want him to attract stars and it's already working..

The Lakers have never been this bad for this long, the league won't be mad about tampering, they need them to be relevant again, especially with LeBron there..

You really think Lebron would not have gone to LA if Magic was not there? Lebron was always going to LA and Magic has not gotten any other stars. Magic selling Beasley, McGee, Lance and Rondo quite the salesman.

CitizenDwayne
07-23-2018, 03:27 PM
Magic’s just the face of the LAL organization. I’m not convinced he really does much of anything

TD 21
07-23-2018, 03:29 PM
You really think Lebron would not have gone to LA if Magic was not there? Lebron was always going to LA and Magic has not gotten any other stars. Magic selling Beasley, McGee, Lance and Rondo quite the salesman.

That and why would they "need them to be relevant again" when business is supposedly thriving?

Of course Johnson tampered, most likely above and beyond the usual, but there more than likely isn't evidence and as much as I'd like to see that arrogant fool and the Lakers in general embarrassed again, the Spurs need something more than suspicion for the league to conduct an investigation.

spursistan
07-23-2018, 03:31 PM
Not crying over spilt milk as I really don't want any part of that scumbag anymore. Kawhi has proven to be the accurate manifestation of a cancer/tumor ambushing a healthy human body out of nowhere. How many times have your heard that story IRL?

However what I want here is for the Spurs to know their enemies and for small market teams to learn valuable lessons from this saga. .

There is clearly been an ongoing attempt to revive the mystique of big markets franhises by promises of super-teams and brand aggrandizement in glitzy NBA locations..Magic and co. way of doing that is infiltrating star players camps and enticing greedy agents in the mold of Uncle D to change their client mind. It is definitely a large scale tampering if you ask me..

Does anyone think the words "shoe deal" + "LA" didn't come up in Robertson discussion with Magic/Pelinka through surely a third party involved?

Maddog
07-23-2018, 03:38 PM

I've never been one for conspiracy theories, but I sort of wondered in a another thread if the Spurs ever considered contacting the league office. This was back in a thread where Mo Spurs also said Kawhi saw multiple Doctors and was deemed healthy in December by team doctors.
Basically, Kawhi didn't play for a year with a still to this date unclear soft tissue injury. Then sabotaged any trade leverage the Spurs had....

Chucho
07-23-2018, 03:41 PM

The truth is always funnier than fiction. LeBron might be the the next Kobe- no one wants to play with him- the players don't want/need to be thrown under the bus and shipped out because King doesn't know how to play as a team and a top tier player in Kyrie has already quit on him.

The only other star that has a desire to play in LA right now is Mutey McFuckface and he was looking at going there a whole year before Kobe the Team Killer 2.0 signed and he's a puppet of family members looking to rob him, so yeah, Magic and King can't build a team for shit and their name value lowers.

I think dude is going to kill the growth of the youth there and the names they signed make this joke of a team look like a shitty Cavs roster from the Kings first stint- a team that could barely manage 55 wins in the worst conference in sports history.

spursistan
07-23-2018, 03:58 PM
I've never been one for conspiracy theories, but I sort of wondered in a another thread if the Spurs ever considered contacting the league office. This was back in a thread where Mo Spurs also said Kawhi saw multiple Doctors and was deemed healthy in December by team doctors.
Basically, Kawhi didn't play for a year with a still to this date unclear soft tissue injury. Then sabotaged any trade leverage the Spurs had....
Unfortunately as you can see from Pop's post trade talk, the Spurs are high road types to a fault..

dbestpro
07-23-2018, 04:03 PM
The NBA has its own form of the deep state.

Russ
07-23-2018, 04:03 PM
Who cares.

It doesn't take collusion to know that Kawhi would want to go back to LA.

Big deal.

He's an intriguing (but damaged) individual who will end up being a burden to someone (or some organization) at some point.

DJR210
07-23-2018, 04:18 PM
I hope the leader of that org gets AIDS

:lmao oh wait..

coachmac87
07-23-2018, 04:19 PM
The media controls the narrative...

This is lily Clinton email/Trump Russia but with Sports...

There’s something there but the damage it would cause just isn’t worth the chaos...

Goodell burning the Pats tapes/evidence...Jordan playing baseball to cover betting on the sport and his dads murder etc

DJR210
07-23-2018, 04:24 PM
The NBA has its own form of the deep state.

NFL too with that owner committee they have there in cahoots w/ Goodell.. did you see how quickly they moved to silence Jerry Jones?

Maddog
07-23-2018, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately as you can see from Pop's post trade talk, the Spurs are high road types to a fault..

Agreed
That exactly my thoughts.

Snaq O'Meal
07-23-2018, 05:13 PM

Dont be surprised if the league is involved in the tampering too. They’ve been doing shit like match fixing (illegal in any sport) since as far back as the 2002 WCF, especially in Game 6.

kobyz
07-23-2018, 05:21 PM
Tampering out the ass, yeah. But I think the Spurs are too 'classy' to do anything about it.

That's why kawhi left, spurs too classy, while Lakers tempering players and gets their hands dirty, while Steve Kerr sanding his bigs to injure other teams stars etc... Kawhi had enough with that spurs soft ass team...

SpurOutofTownFan
07-23-2018, 05:43 PM
Is the Holts cared to actually hired private investigators nowadays you can find out pretty much anything you want. If you apply yourself to it. This wouldn't be something to take to the NBA at any rate, BTW.

I don't expect the Holts to do anything anyway

dabom
07-23-2018, 05:46 PM
Is the Holts cared to actually hired private investigators nowadays you can find out pretty much anything you want. If you apply yourself to it. This wouldn't be something to take to the NBA at any rate, BTW.

I don't expect the Holts to do anything anyway
If its found that they tampered, Silver can make it so he can't join the lakers anymore.

Down Under
07-23-2018, 06:50 PM
It's such a poorly constructed roster. Washed up defensive players living on reputation & no elite shooters around LeBron unlike in Cleveland. Also he's banking on LeBron, Kawhi & his young stars to challenge GS as I believe they won't have cap space if they sign Kawhi to max. If they traded for him they probably could've had LeBron, Kawhi & signed a 3rd star.

BackHome
07-23-2018, 07:37 PM
I don't know Peter Holt wife is now in charge so you know the saying about "Women Scorned" were talking 19 million that is a lot of money to throw away.

SpursDynasty85
07-23-2018, 07:41 PM
What Pop and the FO need to do is exactly what they have been doing. Take the high road. They need to move on.

Even if they say something they can't win because if a player says he is injured he just is. As you can see Isiah Thomas is in the limelight now. Kawhi was probably nothing like that but you don't want to be on the side of saying players fake injuries. We got somewhat equal value on a superstar 1 yr, crazy uncle, and mysterious injury trade that we could've.

If the Holts know more and they do have actionable evidence then good for them. Right now, this is all circumstantial really.

TheGreatYacht
07-23-2018, 08:49 PM
How dare Kawhi refuse to waste his 20's with Pau Gasol, Fatty Shills, avis Bertans and Manure Ginose

Spurtacular
07-23-2018, 09:44 PM
Spurs knew they were fucked. They did the best thing they could; they exiled Kawhi and said fuck you and your super max; go take the hit if you want to team up with old Bron in LA. Dude f*cked over the franchise. If it weren't for 2014, he'd have no value in Spurs folklore.

spurs10
07-23-2018, 10:22 PM

1021176082219716608 Yeah it really does seem like fraud was committed here. It should be looked into. I'm sure Pop wants to walk on, but the owners might be feeling they were cheated. If there is any veracity in the story that he hid from the Spurs staff in NYC then I'd say it was definitely fraudulent.

LCM
07-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Yeah it really does seem like fraud was committed here. It should be looked into. I'm sure Pop wants to walk on, but the owners might be feeling they were cheated. If there is any veracity in the story that he hid from the Spurs staff in NYC then I'd say it was definitely fraudulent.

Kawhi sprains his ankle thanks to Zaza late May 2017. Spurs get swept. Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on average the rehab for an ankle sprain, unless it's a high ankle sprain is a month, give or take. Now we are at late June. By Aug 8th, according to Michael C Wright of ESPN, Kawhi and his people were given control of Kawhi's rehab. From that time on the Spurs were locked out. Pop, RC, medical staff are now reliant on Kawhi for his medical progress and information. There is a five week window where there is the confusion of diagnosis between what the Spurs say is wrong and Kawhi's people say is wrong. Now it has been reported that Kawhi started doing the rehab that the Spurs proscribed, but we don't know how long he did it! A week, two weeks! I haven't found any info about how long Kawhi did the Spurs rehab. When the Spurs declared him healthy and good to play, they weren't in control of his rehab! There were Spurs officials that were with Kawhi during rehab sessions but they doing the program that Kawhi's doctor, Dr Galoshaw, New York based doctor who helps the New York Islanders and Philadelphia 76ers prescribed Kawhi to do.

Now according to Wright, that incident in New York of Kawhi playing hide and seek with the Spurs brass is true. His doctor was in NYC, his rehab was in NYC, the head of Kawhi's agency, Joseph Sutton, is in NYC. Kawhi's group, Sutton, Frankel, Uncle Dennis wanted him blanketed, why? And they wanted to put the Spurs in the same conditions you need to grow mushrooms, in the dark and feeding on shit! My personal opinion is Kawhi's quad is fine, and if it was injured, he got better! He could have played, but he and his group didn't want to risk another Zaza.

The Spurs did have recourse in the NBA CBA to have a third party medical examiner do a check up on Kawhi away from the Spurs and Kawhi's doctor, especially if the Spurs thought there was fraud. But, a consequence of being vindicated and having the NBA saying you're right, and he's healthy is that no NBA team is going to touch him with a ten foot pole in a trade and you're stuck with 2 years and 40 million of your cap to this guy. And if some team does trade for him, you aren't getting a DeMar DeRozen at the end of the rainbow. In the end I do believe there should be an investigation done to see if fraud was committed.

spurs10
07-24-2018, 12:50 AM
Kawhi sprains his ankle thanks to Zaza late May 2017. Spurs get swept. Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on average the rehab for an ankle sprain, unless it's a high ankle sprain is a month, give or take. Now we are at late June. By Aug 8th, according to Michael C Wright of ESPN, Kawhi and his people were given control of Kawhi's rehab. From that time on the Spurs were locked out. Pop, RC, medical staff are now reliant on Kawhi for his medical progress and information. There is a five week window where there is the confusion of diagnosis between what the Spurs say is wrong and Kawhi's people say is wrong. Now it has been reported that Kawhi started doing the rehab that the Spurs proscribed, but we don't know how long he did it! A week, two weeks! I haven't found any info about how long Kawhi did the Spurs rehab. When the Spurs declared him healthy and good to play, they weren't in control of his rehab! There were Spurs officials that were with Kawhi during rehab sessions but they doing the program that Kawhi's doctor, Dr Galoshaw, New York based doctor who helps the New York Islanders and Philadelphia 76ers prescribed Kawhi to do.

Now according to Wright, that incident in New York of Kawhi playing hide and seek with the Spurs brass is true. His doctor was in NYC, his rehab was in NYC, the head of Kawhi's agency, Joseph Sutton, is in NYC. Kawhi's group, Sutton, Frankel, Uncle Dennis wanted him blanketed, why? And they wanted to put the Spurs in the same conditions you need to grow mushrooms, in the dark and feeding on shit! My personal opinion is Kawhi's quad is fine, and if it was injured, he got better! He could have played, but he and his group didn't want to risk another Zaza.

The Spurs did have recourse in the NBA CBA to have a third party medical examiner do a check up on Kawhi away from the Spurs and Kawhi's doctor, especially if the Spurs thought there was fraud. But, a consequence of being vindicated and having the NBA saying you're right, and he's healthy is that no NBA team is going to touch him with a ten foot pole in a trade and you're stuck with 2 years and 40 million of your cap to this guy. And if some team does trade for him, you aren't getting a DeMar DeRozen at the end of the rainbow. In the end I do believe there should be an investigation done to see if fraud was committed. :toast Killer post! I couldn't agree more, although I'm not convinced the owners will do it. I do however believe that a fraud was committed on the Spurs.

Budkin
07-24-2018, 01:10 AM
Every day it becomes more clear how bad Uncle Dennis and co. tried to fuck the Spurs. I think the players figured it out before the meeting.

LCM
07-24-2018, 01:58 AM
Every day it becomes more clear how bad Uncle Dennis and co. tried to fuck the Spurs. I think the players figured it out before the meeting.

Also according to Michael C Wright on the Back to Back Podcast on July 5th, because Kawhi's camp had control of the rehab process, he was telling the Spurs when he'd come back to play. There were several occasions where he said he was coming back, but he didn't. That's what lead to the players only meeting. The players wanted to find out, 'are you playing with us or not?'

It really pisses me off when I would hear some media person mention that players meeting and act as if Tony and Manu had no right to say anything to Kawhi or even ask him if he was coming back. They weren't worthy enough. Two men who hold 8 rings between them! Two men who've won more games in the NBA then any other two men together in the history of the league! One a Finals MVP, and one a gold medalist who was the star of the team that beat the NBA laden USA team to do it!! Two men that will walk into the HOF without a soul questioning their resumes!! But they aren't worthy to ask the great Kawhi Leonard if he is coming back to play ... give me a break.

spurs10
07-24-2018, 03:07 AM
Also according to Michael C Wright on the Back to Back Podcast on July 5th, because Kawhi's camp had control of the rehab process, he was telling the Spurs when he'd come back to play. There were several occasions where he said he was coming back, but he didn't. That's what lead to the players only meeting. The players wanted to find out, 'are you playing with us or not?'

It really pisses me off when I would hear some media person mention that players meeting and act as if Tony and Manu had no right to say anything to Kawhi or even ask him if he was coming back. They weren't worthy enough. Two men who hold 8 rings between them! Two men who've won more games in the NBA then any other two men together in the history of the league! One a Finals MVP, and one a gold medalist who was the star of the team that beat the NBA laden USA team to do it!! Two men that will walk into the HOF without a soul questioning their resumes!! But they aren't worthy to ask the great Kawhi Leonard if he is coming back to play ... give me a break. Right you are! I think Tony and Manu both saw through his facade. It's very cool that he was called out by two HOFers- might be something that actually gets through to him eventually.

sasaint
07-24-2018, 08:39 AM
What Pop and the FO need to do is exactly what they have been doing. Take the high road. They need to move on.

Even if they say something they can't win because if a player says he is injured he just is. As you can see Isiah Thomas is in the limelight now. Kawhi was probably nothing like that but you don't want to be on the side of saying players fake injuries. We got somewhat equal value on a superstar 1 yr, crazy uncle, and mysterious injury trade that we could've.

If the Holts know more and they do have actionable evidence then good for them. Right now, this is all circumstantial really.

Strange levelheaded take for ST.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-24-2018, 07:36 PM
If its found that they tampered, Silver can make it so he can't join the lakers anymore.

Too me that wouldn't be good enough - if they were found to be tampering the consequences have to be dire so it isn't attempted anymore by anyone else. Just a slap in the hand in the way of "you can't have him" isn't going to deter anyone from trying again.

This would be for all of those times tampering is carried out and never found

james evans
07-24-2018, 08:17 PM
CSM hahaha

YGWHI
07-24-2018, 09:05 PM

"keeping up with him"=coach Fisher.

Kawhi was training with SDSU trainer in SDSU/Jam facility and talking with SDSU basketbal program president coach Fisher. Is this tampering? People are reading too much..

Silver&Black Warrior
07-25-2018, 06:17 PM
Not crying over spilt milk as I really don't want any part of that scumbag anymore. Kawhi has proven to be the accurate manifestation of a cancer/tumor ambushing a healthy human body out of nowhere. How many times have your heard that story IRL?

However what I want here is for the Spurs to know their enemies and for small market teams to learn valuable lessons from this saga. .

There is clearly been an ongoing attempt to revive the mystique of big markets franhises by promises of super-teams and brand aggrandizement in glitzy NBA locations..Magic and co. way of doing that is infiltrating star players camps and enticing greedy agents in the mold of Uncle D to change their client mind. It is definitely a large scale tampering if you ask me..

Does anyone think the words "shoe deal" + "LA" didn't come up in Robertson discussion with Magic/Pelinka through surely a third party involved?

This post is totally right on. It appears there was a large market "lull" after these issues were raised in the 2012 lockout and now that a few years and a profitable league has come to pass, the aforementioned shift towards a large market agenda has reawakened.

cjw
07-25-2018, 08:45 PM
How dare Kawhi refuse to waste his 20's with Pau Gasol, Fatty Shills, avis Bertans and Manure Ginose

Better than wasting your thirties with KCP, Beasley, JaVale, Rondo, etc. after wasting a year with a bunch of castoffs.

daslicer
07-25-2018, 08:59 PM

It's a full scale war against small market teams. Just like to add the media's role in this. They are desperate for either LA or NYC to be relevant again in the NBA sphere and was willing to do anything to smear the spurs at all cost to accomplish their goals. I guarantee you that if Kawhi was not interested in LA or NYC then they would have turned against Kawhi but since he wanted to be in one of those markets they were pro-Kawhi throughout the whole entire ordeal. Honestly I don't know how you can stop Magic or any other GM of a big market team from tampering along with the media abetting them.

LCM
07-25-2018, 10:29 PM
It's a full scale war against small market teams. Just like to add the media's role in this. They are desperate for either LA or NYC to be relevant again in the NBA sphere and was willing to do anything to smear the spurs at all cost to accomplish their goals. I guarantee you that if Kawhi was not interested in LA or NYC then they would have turned against Kawhi but since he wanted to be in one of those markets they were pro-Kawhi throughout the whole entire ordeal. Honestly I don't know how you can stop Magic or any other GM of a big market team from tampering along with the media abetting them.

Name me the small market team that has been out smarting, out drafting, out scouting, having more coaches hired away and more front office personnel asked to replicate the success of the San Antonio Spurs. There is none. Indiana? Memphis? Portland? Charlotte? New Orleans? The ESPN LA radio show personalities Mason & Ireland were subbing on FIRST TAKE, and they felt like Boston will most likely go to the Finals next year and with some luck have the Lakers beat the Warriors and have a rematch of the 80's, Lakers and Celtics! I wanted to vomit!! The San Antonio Spurs are the one and onoy small market franchise that has had tremendous success over a span of decades without the media having any involvement through major promotion or support. And, they can't stand it!

People can say, "well of course the media doesn't like the Spurs! The Spurs shut them out! The don't promote the NBA through the media! The Spurs don't give content!" Go find the Game 5 mini movie when the Spurs destroyed the Heat in 2014. The beginning is a rehash of Tim Duncan after the Spurs had drafted him in 1997 on draft night. There is a phone call where Tim answers the caller by saying, "Hey Pop, all I've been hearing for the last 20 minutes is how you're going to trade me!" It stared way back then! The ESPN media were wanting the Spurs to trade Duncan to Rick Pitino and the Boston Celtics and take Boston's three first round picks to get it done. The media felt that the Spurs should take the picks, David Robinson, Avery Johnson, and Sean Elliott were coming back from injury, that should be enough to satisfy the Spurs. They wanted Duncan in Boston to cover him, promote him as the next Bill Russell, and that all got taken away with the Draft Lottery. To them keeping Duncan in SA was selfish on San Antonio's part. That's why when the Spurs kept him, you heard Tim and the Spurs are boring, they win a championship but play up how Phil Jackson says a asterisk should be there because it was a strike year, Spurs win three Champions in five email years - low ratings, low scoring, boring offense and personalities. You're winning with foreign players not American players. They've used anything and everything in the book to run the Spurs down because they don't want to acknowledge the historic success earned in the tight community of San Antonio, Texas. Success that their big market teams could only dream of having.

MultiTroll
07-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Magic’s just the face of the LAL organization. I’m not convinced he really does much of anything
This.
Makes faggot appearances, handles super softball advance questions and preens with his fake smile.
Jimmy Kimmel, etc.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-25-2018, 11:11 PM

It really pisses me off when I would hear some media person mention that players meeting and act as if Tony and Manu had no right to say anything to Kawhi or even ask him if he was coming back. They weren't worthy enough. Two men who hold 8 rings between them! Two men who've won more games in the NBA then any other two men together in the history of the league! One a Finals MVP, and one a gold medalist who was the star of the team that beat the NBA laden USA team to do it!! Two men that will walk into the HOF without a soul questioning their resumes!! But they aren't worthy to ask the great Kawhi Leonard if he is coming back to play ... give me a break.

Right fucking on man

Thomas82
07-26-2018, 02:20 AM
Name me the small market team that has been out smarting, out drafting, out scouting, having more coaches hired away and more front office personnel asked to replicate the success of the San Antonio Spurs. There is none. Indiana? Memphis? Portland? Charlotte? New Orleans? The ESPN LA radio show personalities Mason & Ireland were subbing on FIRST TAKE, and they felt like Boston will most likely go to the Finals next year and with some luck have the Lakers beat the Warriors and have a rematch of the 80's, Lakers and Celtics! I wanted to vomit!! The San Antonio Spurs are the one and onoy small market franchise that has had tremendous success over a span of decades without the media having any involvement through major promotion or support. And, they can't stand it!

People can say, "well of course the media doesn't like the Spurs! The Spurs shut them out! The don't promote the NBA through the media! The Spurs don't give content!" Go find the Game 5 mini movie when the Spurs destroyed the Heat in 2014. The beginning is a rehash of Tim Duncan after the Spurs had drafted him in 1997 on draft night. There is a phone call where Tim answers the caller by saying, "Hey Pop, all I've been hearing for the last 20 minutes is how you're going to trade me!" It stared way back then! The ESPN media were wanting the Spurs to trade Duncan to Rick Pitino and the Boston Celtics and take Boston's three first round picks to get it done. The media felt that the Spurs should take the picks, David Robinson, Avery Johnson, and Sean Elliott were coming back from injury, that should be enough to satisfy the Spurs. They wanted Duncan in Boston to cover him, promote him as the next Bill Russell, and that all got taken away with the Draft Lottery. To them keeping Duncan in SA was selfish on San Antonio's part. That's why when the Spurs kept him, you heard Tim and the Spurs are boring, they win a championship but play up how Phil Jackson says a asterisk should be there because it was a strike year, Spurs win three Champions in five email years - low ratings, low scoring, boring offense and personalities. You're winning with foreign players not American players. They've used anything and everything in the book to run the Spurs down because they don't want to acknowledge the historic success earned in the tight community of San Antonio, Texas. Success that their big market teams could only dream of having.

Spot on!!!!!

superbigtime
07-26-2018, 11:24 AM
More posts from LCM please!

LCM
07-26-2018, 12:45 PM
More posts from LCM please!

Appreciate it!

Phenomanul
07-26-2018, 01:57 PM

:tu

rastaspur
07-26-2018, 01:58 PM
I am old enough to remember the league coming down on joe smith and the twolves. They wont do anything to the lakers though.

Apples to oranges considering the smith saga dealt with illegal contract issues .