PDA

View Full Version : David Robinson on Kawhi

daslicer
07-23-2018, 04:07 PM
Go the 4 minute mark to see what Dave had to say about the whole entire Kawhi fiasco. Dave states he tried reaching out to Kawhi several times but didn't get any responses. He also reveals that he talked to Uncle Dennis.

LzhoKTFUA7g

spursistan
07-23-2018, 04:09 PM
This dude's scumbag-ness keeps growing by the day..What's an absolute disgraceful creature he's turned out to be..

YoungbuckMurray
07-23-2018, 04:10 PM
Kawhi is an absolute loser

spursistan
07-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Shit defies belief..

Give me Demarcus Cousins in the lockerroom over this snake...This dude might be a certified piece of shit in real and everyday life..

DJR210
07-23-2018, 04:14 PM
"Lavar Ball is a POS he won't STFU"

"Kawhi Leonard is a POS he never speaks"

Gotta strike that balance.

valleybeyond
07-23-2018, 04:21 PM

silence and overexpression can both be inappropriate given different circumstances

Maj_G
07-23-2018, 04:27 PM
To me, the biggest beef I had with Kawhi is that he does not seem able or willing to make others around him better. At the end of the day, he is an ISO player. He averaged more than 3 AST only ONCE in his career (with 2 TO nevertheless!). DeMar for comparison did it 5 times and had one of the best AST to TO ratio in the entire league.

John B
07-23-2018, 04:30 PM
I know think anybody believes Kawhi’s version of the story. Spurs is classy organization with classy players, humanitarian players like the Admiral to attest to. Kawhi’s a scumbag

daslicer
07-23-2018, 04:32 PM
I know think anybody believes Kawhi’s version of the story. Spurs is classy organization with classy players, humanitarian players like the Admiral to attest to. Kawhi’s a scumbag

:lol Laker fans and Raptor fans believe Kawhi's story.

SpursforSix
07-23-2018, 04:33 PM
To me, the biggest beef I had with Kawhi is that he does not seem able or willing to make others around him better. At the end of the day, he is an ISO player. He averaged more than 3 AST only ONCE in his career (with 2 TO nevertheless!). DeMar for comparison did it 5 times and had one of the best AST to TO ratio in the entire league.

Honestly, I don't think he's capable at thinking at that level.

BatManu20
07-23-2018, 04:38 PM
Kawhitter.

:claw

Maddog
07-23-2018, 04:41 PM

Well,
DeMar has averaged 5ish the past few years

ducks
07-23-2018, 04:50 PM
well david is not ammussed with his lack of being wanting to be treaded like a leader and acting like a BITCH

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-23-2018, 04:52 PM
assuming this is true KL is now dead to me

Play Boban
07-23-2018, 04:53 PM
Kawhitter.

:claw

noles1983
07-23-2018, 04:54 PM
Kawhi is the ultimate faggot and needs to be scrubbed from Spurs histroy/lore. Just repace his name with initials or something.

kobyz
07-23-2018, 05:04 PM
Messi also barely speak...

LkrFan
07-23-2018, 05:06 PM
Yeah he basically said F U to the Admiral:

He def not getting his number retired tbh. Wow.

tonight...you
07-23-2018, 05:07 PM
silence and overexpression can both be inappropriate given different circumstances
Well said.

rjv
07-23-2018, 05:16 PM
Messi also barely speak... duncan didn't say much either but he knew when it was time to speak and exert his leadership. kawhi didn't give a crap.

kobyz
07-23-2018, 05:24 PM
duncan didn't say much either but he knew when it was time to speak and exert his leadership. kawhi didn't give a crap.
Stop with that nonsense, kawhi gave everything, much more than the Spurs gave him, don't be hypocrite...

rjv
07-23-2018, 05:34 PM
Stop with that nonsense, kawhi gave everything, much more than the Spurs gave him, don't be hypocrite...

Terrible use of the word "hypocrite"; it destroys the semantical structure of your comment. Also, is the ellipsis really necessary?

Maddog
07-23-2018, 05:43 PM
Yeah he basically said F U to the Admiral:

He def not getting his number retired tbh. Wow.

Geez, he stiffed the Admiral?

I kept trying to trying to find the other side of the story, but I'm having trouble.

kobyz
07-23-2018, 06:33 PM

I kept trying to trying to find the other side of the story, but I'm having trouble.

It wasn't out of disrespectful...

ducks
07-23-2018, 06:40 PM
Yes it was
he knew he convinced Duncan to stay and did not even want to talk to him

apalisoc_9
07-23-2018, 06:53 PM

Kobyz with the powerbomb

ducks
07-23-2018, 06:57 PM
says who

Joseph Kony
07-23-2018, 07:05 PM
what a piece of trash. the more i hear about this faggot the more i wonder how he flourished here. dude is going to be in a rude awakening now that he will have media attention for the forseeable future. the fucking admiral David Robinson, and you only spoke a handful of words to the guy over 6 years? fucking loser

gospursgojas
07-23-2018, 07:10 PM
Autist gonna autism

DeRozan m8
07-23-2018, 07:11 PM
Dude is legit retarded

ducks
07-23-2018, 07:14 PM
it is not like david robinson could have ever helped him with anything court related or even off the court
LOENARD BITCH

Vic Petro
07-23-2018, 07:16 PM
So much for a fraternity of players and ex-players. Basically said fuck off to an NBA legend that no one this side of Dennis Rodman has ever had anything bad to say about.

Kawhi is a great player and also an asshole. Both things can be true.

gospursgojas
07-23-2018, 07:19 PM
^^ it’s like he knows people will blame his “nature” and uses that to excuse his bitch made behavior.

Or he’s legit retard.

SpurPadre
07-23-2018, 07:20 PM
You know someone's a piece of shit if Da Admiral has a problem with them. Even Shaq admits he was the asshole in his feud with Da Admiral.

gospursgojas
07-23-2018, 07:23 PM
You know someone's a piece of shit if Da Admiral has a problem with them. Even Shaq admits he was the asshole in his feud with Da Admiral.

And even when he did admit that, Dave being the saint he is just laughed it off. Something like “yuk yuk I know you just a big jokester, Shaq. Silly billy. ”

How do you diss 5-0? Fuck Kawhi.

GrapplingYautja
07-23-2018, 07:29 PM
This statement from a living LEGEND should seal the deal for any hater out there.

"The Mute" refuses to communicate with other grown men one on one. That's a bitch to me. He might be a savant on the basketball floor, but an IDIOT savant is still an IDIOT.

weebo
07-23-2018, 07:30 PM
On a side note, shame David Robinson/schools couldn't help RobDiaz get into college...

dabom
07-23-2018, 07:32 PM
DROB was just trying to help the autist kid. What a legend. Respect.

tonight...you
07-23-2018, 07:33 PM
On a side note, shame David Robinson/schools couldn't help RobDiaz get into college...
Mind blown.

RD2191
07-23-2018, 07:39 PM

:pctoss

DAF86
07-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Messi also barely speak...

Messi does speak with his teammates though, and creates relationships, bonds and friendships.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Its not kawhis obligatio to answer a retired players phone call.

MoSpur02
07-23-2018, 07:41 PM

This. Kawhi is ISO. I've said it a lot of times to some friends of mine who watch the games and they disagreed and defended Kawhi and how he ball hogs at times.

apalisoc_9
07-23-2018, 07:41 PM
Messi does speak with his teammates though, and creates relationships, bonds and friendships.

Except when they're name is icardi, dybala etc.

GrapplingYautja
07-23-2018, 07:43 PM
Its not kawhis obligatio to answer a retired players phone call.

Listen here, queef. When a part owner of the organization and retired ADMIRAL calls you either pick up or return that fucking call and APOLOGIZE for not having done it sooner. That's how you show respect.

If'd you'd shown a little respect some of those pharmacy professors that FAILED your dumb ass might have given you a break.

DAF86
07-23-2018, 07:47 PM

Icardi's wife and manager: "Lio and Mauro have a great relationships and Mauro is proud to have him as a teammate"

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/aweita.larepublica.pe/amp/magazine/12462-wanda-nara-aclaro-como-es-realmente-la-relacion-entre-icardi-y-messi-todos-se-sorprendieron

Dybala: "I went to talk to Lio to clarify my comments and he just laughed out and told me everything is cool. Messi is my idol, he's great with me and the group".

https://www.google.com.ar/amp/s/amp.marca.com/futbol/argentina/2017/11/10/5a05a82be2704ed8358b45ab.html

The difference between a back-stabbing bitch and a guy that stayed 20 years on the same club.

SpursDynasty85
07-23-2018, 07:48 PM

Lol. How can you say this? Spurs always have a solid reputation of professionalism including taking care of their players. What evidence do you have that the Spurs screwed him over? I will say, most take their Kawhi hate overboard. Specially those with disprectful comments that would never see the light of day in a face to face convo.

apalisoc_9
Spursfags talking about respect when they never showed kawhi any respect.

You had a 67 win team with kawhi and 47 without him amd what did you fags do? You never showed up to games. AT and T with empty seats.

Spurs never resepcted kawhi superstardom. But you expect respect back?

weebo
Seriously though, ya'll should just stop with the Kawhi bashing....move on :lol...sit back and enjoy the Murray/Walker era:lobt2::flag::lobt2:

kobyz
07-23-2018, 08:02 PM
Lol. How can you say this? Spurs always have a solid reputation of professionalism including taking care of their players. What evidence do you have that the Spurs screwed him over? I will say, most take their Kawhi hate overboard. Specially those with disprectful comments that would never see the light of day in a face to face convo.

I have never seen more dedicated hard worker team player than kawhi... I refuse to believe he's to blame here, people are hypocrites now that he leaves and don't try to look on the whole bigger picture, give fuck on stupid yellow stuff...

JR3
07-23-2018, 08:05 PM
I have never seen more dedicated hard worker team player than kawhi... I refuse to believe he's to blame here, people are hypocrites now that he leaves and don't try to look on the whole bigger picture, give fuck on stupid yellow stuff...
People have different strengths and weaknesses. It’s completely possible for a hard working guy to be selfish and have poor communication and be immature.

kobyz
07-23-2018, 08:07 PM
Yeah, Messi passing on icardi, best Argentinian striker by miles, cause he couldn't get over himself and his shyness is much bigger problem than what kawhi have...

kobyz
07-23-2018, 08:09 PM
People have different strengths and weaknesses. It’s completely possible for a hard working guy to be selfish and have poor communication and be immature.
LOL saying kawhi selfish, ok, lets stop it here...

SpursDynasty85
07-23-2018, 08:10 PM

Who are you comparing this to? Maybe it's the uncle? Maybe Kawhi really only cares about his family and basketball and he is letting his family walk all over him. Ever thought about that?

Vic Petro
07-23-2018, 08:10 PM
Spursfags talking about respect when they never showed kawhi any respect.

You had a 67 win team with kawhi and 47 without him amd what did you fags do? You never showed up to games. AT and T with empty seats.

Spurs never resepcted kawhi superstardom. But you expect respect back?

What was your gpa in pharmacy school? Or did you finally figure out how to make money on the Internet?

kobyz
07-23-2018, 08:13 PM
Who are you comparing this to? Maybe it's the uncle? Maybe Kawhi really only cares about his family and basketball and he is letting his family walk all over him. Ever thought about that?

I have my theory on why kawhi wanted out of this situation but no one know for sure...

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2018, 08:19 PM
So much for a fraternity of players and ex-players. Basically said fuck off to an NBA legend that no one this side of Dennis Rodman has ever had anything bad to say about.

Kawhi is a great player and also an asshole. Both things can be true.

Basic problem, he could not communicate with people directly.

SpursDynasty85
07-23-2018, 08:19 PM
I have my theory on why kawhi wanted out of this situation but no one know for sure...

What is that theory? The on cris Carter has been saying? Stephen Jackson?

Marcus Bryant
07-23-2018, 08:25 PM
well david is not ammussed with his lack of being wanting to be treaded like a leader and acting like a BITCH

jsandiego
07-23-2018, 08:46 PM
Looking forward to The Admiral opening the Carver Pharmaceutical Academy in Manila. Could be a game changer.

8FOR!3
07-23-2018, 08:53 PM
And even when he did admit that, Dave being the saint he is just laughed it off. Something like “yuk yuk I know you just a big jokester, Shaq. Silly billy. ”

How do you diss 5-0? Fuck Kawhi.

Seriously, I met David Robinson at the movie theater at Huebner Oaks when I was a kid and he was with his wife and kids and went out of his way to say hi and shake my hand when I went up to him.

wildbill2u
07-23-2018, 09:13 PM
Go the 4 minute mark to see what Dave had to say about the whole entire Kawhi fiasco. Dave states he tried reaching out to Kawhi several times but didn't get any responses. He also reveals that he talked to Uncle Dennis.

LzhoKTFUA7g

The part that amazed me was DR saying he tried to talk to Kwahi and could count the number of words he got out of him on one hand. Even allowing for some exaggeration, the lack of communication from the young man to a top fifty of all time player seems almost a psychologically disturbed response.

Killakobe81
07-23-2018, 09:43 PM
The part that amazed me was DR saying he tried to talk to Kwahi and could count the number of words he got out of him on one hand. Even allowing for some exaggeration, the lack of communication from the young man to a top fifty of all time player seems almost a psychologically disturbed response.

And this is the guy you wanted the Lakers to empty the clip for?! PLUS we don't know if he is healthy?! SMART move by Lakers not to trade smart of Spurs not to Supermax.

BillMc
07-23-2018, 10:06 PM

Didn't TD fly to New York and get ditched by Kawhi too? Or is that just rumor? If so, KL blew off the two greatest Spurs in franchise history.

offset formation
07-23-2018, 10:58 PM

Fact.

offset formation
07-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Didn't TD fly to New York and get ditched by Kawhi too? Or is that just rumor? If so, KL blew off the two greatest Spurs in franchise history.

Yep. Then there was also some strange rumor or report out of all the mind numbing number of articles I saw that stated Kawhi's camp was scrambling to meet with Timmy in the last day before the trade was finalized. I wanted more on that story but never saw anything further. Was probably just a BS rumor.

Bynumite
07-23-2018, 11:27 PM
It's over. Kiwi is gone, spurfans should stop acting like scorned ex-wives and move on too.

Ah, fuck it. The daily meltdowns are way more entertaining, keep going :lol

ducks
07-23-2018, 11:27 PM
Many spent hard earned money to watch spurs
To be treated like this is wrong

offset formation
07-23-2018, 11:36 PM
It's over. Kiwi is gone, spurfans should stop acting like scorned ex-wives and move on too.

Ah, fuck it. The daily meltdowns are way more entertaining, keep going :lol

Did you know that your last 5 seasons include more missedplayoffs than in Spurs NBA history? Is that a meltdown, or a fact?

Ice009
07-23-2018, 11:46 PM
Honestly, I don't think he's capable at thinking at that level.

He's supposedly a free thinker. Someone who also believes he's better than Lebron, Curry, KD and all those guys. Someone who believes he can get players to come join him to form a super team rather than him joining other players.

I don't know, maybe he thinks muteness is a superpower.

SpursforSix
07-24-2018, 12:12 AM
He's supposedly a free thinker. Someone who also believes he's better than Lebron, Curry, KD and all those guys. Someone who believes he can get players to come join him to form a super team rather than him joining other players.

I doubt he’s thought about any of those things. That’s Uncle’s job.
Leonard is disconnected.

Down Under
07-24-2018, 12:56 AM
And this is the guy you wanted the Lakers to empty the clip for?! PLUS we don't know if he is healthy?! SMART move by Lakers not to trade smart of Spurs not to Supermax.
Meh, I still think with the trajectory he's on, he's gonna wind up a Top 10 player all time, health permitting. Out of the 4 superstars in the NBA today capable of leading a team to a championship, he's the only one who has gotten better every single year he's been in the league & should have at least 5 more years in his prime.

TheGreatYacht
07-24-2018, 01:11 AM
Excuse Kawhi for not wanting to say a word the main PATFO shill himself. Especially that hit job The Shill did on Kawhi on First Take the day of the draft.

florige
07-24-2018, 08:54 AM
:lol Laker fans and Raptor fans believe Kawhi's story.

What story? The jerk hasn't said what his story was.

JH22
07-24-2018, 09:38 AM

The Spurs giving him 20 million F'n dollars a year is nothing?

Some guys in here are absolutley delusional.

apalisoc_9
07-24-2018, 09:40 AM
Eww.

Ive never seen an organization with this many bitch made mouthpieces.

baseline bum
07-24-2018, 10:01 AM

Empty what clip? LeBron is the only good player on your team man.

kobyz
07-24-2018, 10:09 AM
What is that theory? The on cris Carter has been saying? Stephen Jackson?

Imo it's combination of being disappointed from pop and the organization directions, beinig disappointed from the team miss diagnosis his injury, all of this causing lost of trust and also not believing anymore can win more titles with the franchise...

Pavlov
07-24-2018, 10:12 AM
Eww.

Ive never seen an organization with this many bitch made mouthpieces.
I've never seen so many done deals.

venitian navigator
07-24-2018, 10:22 AM
Imo it's combination of being disappointed from pop and the organization directions, beinig disappointed from the team miss diagnosis his injury, all of this causing lost of trust and also not believing anymore can win more titles with the franchise...

I can agree with this...but in any case the organization gave you you the max extension, and treted you with "white gloves" for every year you played, including using maximum care for your health. So a behavior like the one Kiwhi had is in no way respondent to the word professional...

daslicer
07-24-2018, 10:28 AM
What story? The jerk hasn't said what his story was.

The story that the media has pushed which was Kawhi was misdiagnosed and the Spurs treated him real badly.

Seventyniner
07-24-2018, 10:30 AM

Silence is golden. So's dat trophy.

daslicer
07-24-2018, 10:33 AM
Meh, I still think with the trajectory he's on, he's gonna wind up a Top 10 player all time, health permitting. Out of the 4 superstars in the NBA today capable of leading a team to a championship, he's the only one who has gotten better every single year he's been in the league & should have at least 5 more years in his prime.

I don't see him ever being a top 10 of all time. He would need to win 3-4 championships, a few league MVPs, and continue to make All-NBA team for the next 8 years. In my eyes in no particular order the top 10 is Jordan,Bird,Magic,Russell,Jabbar,Chamberlain,Hakee m,Shaq,Duncan,Lebron. I can't see Kawhi knocking any of these guys out of the top 10.

SpursDynasty85
07-24-2018, 10:41 AM

Ok. Those could all be legitimate complaints but can you condone his actions? He doesn't speak to anyone in the organization about any concerns. He misses the whole season after saying he will be back at this point in time only to say.. "nahhh". He takes a team meeting where the team is honestly out of the dark trying to make a playoff push and ask him like a man on what he is thinking. Doesn't say a word and bolts for NY, misses whole playoffs.

All the while the Media is the one pushing dissent and other stupid things likely leaking from Kawhi's camp. Not Spurs. The only thing that started to leak was from Michael Wright because Spurs have been trying to protect Kawhi.

Kawhi a guy who still drives a 97 Tahoe, is all of a sudden turning down $20M Jordan deals, Uncle ramping up his control over his nephew making it hard for everyone who has ever worked with Kawhi. Uncle Dennis and his wife on the payroll of Kawhi's agency, former agent gets fired without being paid commission. LA media pushing Kawhi wants to be in LA before his contract is even close to up while happening the same year Lebron decides to join Lakers.

Ok you can have your theories but you sir are in the far minority and are over looking the other evidence for more plausible theories.

hater
07-24-2018, 11:10 AM
Closest personality to Kawhi is probably The Chief Parish

Didnt say a word but he would go to war for his teamates. Not being able to say anthing does not excuse him from the stuff hes done last season and this offseason

Kawhi makes Abdul Jabbar, another epic xenophobe seem like Ghandi :lmao

BSfromTX
07-24-2018, 11:28 AM
Was interesting that he said he spoke with Uncle Dennis.

lefty
07-24-2018, 11:32 AM
He probably called him for a bible thumping session

"Can I interest you in the Bi....click"

kobyz
07-24-2018, 12:19 PM
Ok. Those could all be legitimate complaints but can you condone his actions? He doesn't speak to anyone in the organization about any concerns. He misses the whole season after saying he will be back at this point in time only to say.. "nahhh". He takes a team meeting where the team is honestly out of the dark trying to make a playoff push and ask him like a man on what he is thinking. Doesn't say a word and bolts for NY, misses whole playoffs.

All the while the Media is the one pushing dissent and other stupid things likely leaking from Kawhi's camp. Not Spurs. The only thing that started to leak was from Michael Wright because Spurs have been trying to protect Kawhi.

Kawhi a guy who still drives a 97 Tahoe, is all of a sudden turning down $20M Jordan deals, Uncle ramping up his control over his nephew making it hard for everyone who has ever worked with Kawhi. Uncle Dennis and his wife on the payroll of Kawhi's agency, former agent gets fired without being paid commission. LA media pushing Kawhi wants to be in LA before his contract is even close to up while happening the same year Lebron decides to join Lakers.

Ok you can have your theories but you sir are in the far minority and are over looking the other evidence for more plausible theories.

Is All this stuff really matter the moment kawhi made up his mind he wants to leave... I just know kawhi is the most shy, humble and honest person, type of guy who could never be unauthentic and do somthing out of disrespectful or cheat anyone, all those who blame him in fraud are pathetic hypocrites!

SpursDynasty85
07-24-2018, 12:21 PM
Is All this stuff really matter the moment kawhi made up his mind he wants to leave... I just know kawhi is the most shy, humble and honest person, type of guy who could never be unauthentic and do somthing out of disrespectful or cheat anyone, all those who blame him in fraud are pathetic hypocrites!

*Cough* Don't you think you sound hypocritical when you know nothing about Kawhi either? Do you know him personally? You shouldn't post things you know nothing about. i.e. ("I just know kawhi is the most shy, humble and honest person, type of guy who could never be unauthentic and do somthing out of disrespectful or cheat anyone")

kobyz
07-24-2018, 12:39 PM
*Cough* Don't you think you sound hypocritical when you know nothing about Kawhi either? Do you know him personally? You shouldn't post things you know nothing about. i.e. ("I just know kawhi is the most shy, humble and honest person, type of guy who could never be unauthentic and do somthing out of disrespectful or cheat anyone")

Not sound hypocritical at all, I don't need to know him personally to evidence it, from the start I indicate his boardline Asperger condition...

rjv
07-24-2018, 01:33 PM

the last we saw leonard, his game was still missing one of the key components of top 10 players, which was being able to recognize the double team and passing out of it. TD was a master at this and leonard was still struggling with this. also, leonard was still primarily an iso kind of player. i can see him in the top 50 if he stays healthy and doesn't become a victim of his personality and poor advising. but he is not in the realm of TD, DRob and even Ice at this point, much less the top 10 NBA players of all time.

rjv
07-24-2018, 01:33 PM
I don't see him ever being a top 10 of all time. He would need to win 3-4 championships, a few league MVPs, and continue to make All-NBA team for the next 8 years. In my eyes in no particular order the top 10 is Jordan,Bird,Magic,Russell,Jabbar,Chamberlain,Hakee m,Shaq,Duncan,Lebron. I can't see Kawhi knocking any of these guys out of the top 10.

lmbebo
07-24-2018, 01:58 PM
Seriously, I met David Robinson at the movie theater at Huebner Oaks when I was a kid and he was with his wife and kids and went out of his way to say hi and shake my hand when I went up to him.

Had pleasure of meeting David a few times (Ruth Chris, gas station, doc office, etc). Always the nicest person.

superbigtime
07-24-2018, 05:01 PM
What a dick Kawhi turned out to be.

ajh18
07-24-2018, 05:35 PM

First of all, those qualities should be attributed to guys like David Robinson and Tim Duncan waaaaaay before Kawhi. Hell, even Manu. They’ve earned the respect of fans all over the world and our city and community. If David Robinson calls you answer. You don’t pass it to your uncle.

I actually do think Kawhi is a decent guy and there’s a mental issue going on, either high-functioning autism or extreme social anxiety. In that case it may not be Kawhi, but rather his uncle and group taking advantage of him. Which is sad if true.

MultiTroll
07-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Has Timmy Dunks one the record said a word about Kwa?

Stabula
07-24-2018, 06:13 PM
Listen here, queef. When a part owner of the organization and retired ADMIRAL calls you either pick up or return that fucking call and APOLOGIZE for not having done it sooner. That's how you show respect.

You know Robinson wasn't actually an admiral right? :lol

kobyz
07-24-2018, 06:17 PM
First of all, those qualities should be attributed to guys like David Robinson and Tim Duncan waaaaaay before Kawhi. Hell, even Manu. They’ve earned the respect of fans all over the world and our city and community. If David Robinson calls you answer. You don’t pass it to your uncle.

I actually do think Kawhi is a decent guy and there’s a mental issue going on, either high-functioning autism or extreme social anxiety. In that case it may not be Kawhi, but rather his uncle and group taking advantage of him. Which is sad if true.

leaving the spurs was kawhi decision and the right one...

Stabula
07-24-2018, 06:23 PM
Robinson probably didn't even "reach out" to Kawhi. Just doing his white knight act.

lefty
07-24-2018, 06:26 PM
Fuck telemarketing

james evans
07-24-2018, 07:49 PM

yep that's how the media works. When they have none of your words to use against you, they create articles when they don't know what the fuck is going on behind the scenes

james evans
07-24-2018, 07:51 PM

If'd you'd shown a little respect some of those pharmacy professors that FAILED your dumb ass might have given you a break.
There is no way someone could become an Admiral in 6 years of Navy service.

dabom
07-24-2018, 07:52 PM
You know Robinson wasn't actually an admiral right? :lol

Some of ya obviously dont understand sarcasm you stupid fucks. :lol

manufan10
07-24-2018, 08:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that guy is using D-Rob's nickname. My goodness some of y'all are acting purposefully obtuse.

Stabula
07-24-2018, 08:21 PM

Hard to tell in this cesspool tbh

james evans
07-24-2018, 11:44 PM
that was no sarcasm. I don't care how you are that poster tries to spin it

Kawhitstorm
07-24-2018, 11:50 PM
I'm pretty sure soft of Admiral has found his soulmate in DeFrozen:lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hW4uXlRGAF0/hqdefault.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Derozen-800x445.jpg

Thomas82
07-25-2018, 11:55 AM
I see Charles Oakley thinks The Admiral was wrong for speaking out Kawhi and that it was none of his business:

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/spurs-zone/charles-oakley-calls-out-david-robinsonfor-his-comments-on-kawhi-leonard