PDA

View Full Version : Podcast: Inside the Green Room with Danny Green

Dex
07-24-2018, 10:50 AM
https://linktr.ee/insidegreenroom

Danny Green and Harrison Sanford discuss Danny being traded to Toronto. As a former teammate of LeBron James in Cleveland, Danny tells the story of "partying" with LeBron and Drake after losing to him and the Miami Heat in the 2013 NBA Finals hours before.

Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but sounds like it is a pretty interesting pod so figured I'd go ahead and put it up.

stephen jackson
07-24-2018, 10:53 AM
weird he kinda threw shots at kawhi
"idk what decisions hes making or what decisions people are making for him"
:ihit

BatManu20
07-24-2018, 11:39 AM
:td

http://i66.tinypic.com/28j86x5.png

BatManu20
07-24-2018, 11:40 AM
Still can't believe we traded our only remaining wing defender this season along with Kawhi when we were the ones with the asset. Fucking Drunkford... smh

Ice009
07-24-2018, 11:43 AM
Man, I wanted him gone, but if he had a groin tear, that explains why he started well and finished the year off poorly. The Spurs shouldn't have freaking traded him if they weren't getting back OG in the deal. F it.

8FOR!3
07-24-2018, 11:55 AM
Man for some reason I can just see Green having another career year in Toronto idk why, maybe he just needs a change of scenery.

stephen jackson
07-24-2018, 11:56 AM
i dont get why he started his podcast all of a sudden... wonder if the spurs didnt let him do it

Mugen
07-24-2018, 12:04 PM
Still can't believe we traded our only remaining wing defender this season along with Kawhi when we were the ones with the asset. Fucking Drunkford... smh

Couldn't even get Siakam back and had to foot the bill, holy crap what a fleecing by Masai :lol

SpursDynasty85
07-24-2018, 12:14 PM

Let's see how we do this year before we pass judgement. Most people here were assuming Danny Green was going to leave anyway. Defensively he was ok but his Offense was really a negative for long stretches the past 3 seasons.

SpursDynasty85
07-24-2018, 12:16 PM
Couldn't even get Siakam back and had to foot the bill, holy crap what a fleecing by Masai :lol

Are you sure Siakam is going to be better than Poelt'l? Both were drafted 2 years ago: Poelt'l was #9 while Siakam was #27. Stats wise they both look similar. We were in need of a athletic big and rim protector just as much as a wing/SF.

tmtcsc
07-24-2018, 12:23 PM
DG said all the right things while here but came up empty on the court too often. His defense had been in decline for last 2 to 3 years (regardless of his NBA accolades awarded on reputation) & his offense was always streaky and unreliable. Look for Patty to be moved next if he fails again.

dabom
07-24-2018, 12:34 PM
DG said all the right things while here but came up empty on the court too often. His defense had been in decline for last 2 to 3 years (regardless of his NBA accolades awarded on reputation) & his offense was always streaky and unreliable. Look for Patty to be moved next if he fails again.

Patty ain't being move you dummy. :lol

TDomination
07-24-2018, 01:19 PM
i dont get why he started his podcast all of a sudden... wonder if the spurs didnt let him do it

In the podcast it sounded like they were planning on doing it even before the trade happened. I think it was more of a timing thing between him and his friend.

TDomination
07-24-2018, 01:20 PM
DG hinting at Manu coming back. Saying that hes been working out quite a bit.

SpursforSix
07-24-2018, 01:20 PM
:pop: wtf is "podcast"?

TDomination
07-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the link it was a good podcast, I've always liked Green and thought his D was underrated by our fans.
One of the best transition defensive players and 1 on 1 players. I always enjoyed seeing him block Currys shot.

His 3 did disappear the last few years though which was not good for our offense. But either way I hope hes able to come back next year.

1 year rental ala Sean Elliott

YGWHI
07-25-2018, 12:23 AM
I'm glad Danny has his own podcast, he always liked this stuff...Great find OP! Thanks!

DG hinting at Manu coming back. Saying that hes been working out quite a bit.

I have no doubt that Manu will back, he shouldn't but I guess Pop needs help with all these young and new guys on the team

davidbowie
07-25-2018, 12:31 AM
who exactly is gonna play defense for us next season

YGWHI
07-25-2018, 12:53 AM
who exactly is gonna play defense for us next season

DJ Murray. He was really good on that end last season and made ALL NBA Defense 2nd Team.