https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.png

StrengthAndHonor
07-25-2018, 01:47 AM
Not even Top 20 imho.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 01:57 AM
Not even Top 20 imho.

Top 40 at best.

This nigga had an interview today and espn knew he was so irrelevant they put him up in a 1am interview live

Arcadian
07-25-2018, 02:28 AM
Spursfan "Derozan is a top 12 player"

My Team: San Antonio Spurs

So you're talking about yourself?

Spurtacular
07-25-2018, 02:55 AM
Kawhi quitteded.

StrengthAndHonor
07-25-2018, 10:04 AM
Top 40 at best.

This nigga had an interview today and espn knew he was so irrelevant they put him up in a 1am interview live

Not in order but off the top of my head. That’s 25.

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Davis
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Beal
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Wall
Butler
Mitchell
Embiid
Kyrie
Simmons
Klay
Kemba
Giannis
Tobias
Tatum
Oladipo
Paul George
CJ Mccollum

The problem with Demar is that his stock plummets in the postseason, and it’s not for the lack of effort. He’s just not skilled enough to overcome defensive traps and extra defenders sent his way.

SpursforSix
07-25-2018, 11:12 AM

The problem with Demar is that his stock plummets in the postseason, and it’s not for the lack of effort. He’s just not skilled enough to overcome defensive traps and extra defenders sent his way.

He's never played with a sharpshooter like Mills though.

Blake
07-25-2018, 11:20 AM
Which spursfan said that?

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 11:32 AM
Which spursfan said that?

TIMVP

Blake
07-25-2018, 11:37 AM
Interesting. Which thread?

Blake
07-25-2018, 11:43 AM
-Honestly, after I read the total package of today’s big trade, my word for word reaction was:
https://i.imgur.com/YcAQlkx.gif

-After letting the trade digest a bit, I still don’t love it but I’m starting to understand the thinking behind it.

-Firstly, sad to see Danny Green go. He goes down as one of my favorite Spurs of all-time. He came out of nowhere to give the Spurs more than a half decade worth of championship-caliber starting shooting guard play. I’m proud of the way he bounced back from laying an egg in the 2012 playoffs by putting together a couple of the greatest shooting postseason runs this league has ever seen. Along the way, he became an elite defender, a great teammate and a player who kept a positive, wins-focused attitude no matter what. Thanks, Danny. Well done, man.

-I’m not ready to take a deep dive into Kawhi Leonard’s Spurs legacy. (It still hurts :lol) On one hand, the ride was damn fun while it lasted. On the other hand, it’s difficult to forgive Nephew for how things ended. I’m sure the Spurs deserve some blame but to sabotage your trade value by demanding a trade to the archrival Los Angeles Lakers … I mean, I can’t imagine a more villainous ending to what appeared even a year ago to be a perfect marriage between superstar and franchise.

-Let us take a moment to realize that not everyone is built like David Robinson and Tim Duncan. Those two are true legends. It takes more than just supreme basketball talent to carry a small market team to championship-relevancy year after year. Gentlemen, Spurs fans are forever grateful.

-Considering the trash offers the Spurs were reportedly getting for Nephew, you can’t be too unhappy with DeMar DeRozan. He’s much better than anyone the Lakers, Clippers or 76ers were offering. He has three years left on his contract and he’s due $27,739,975 per season, with the last season a player-option. While there’s some risk because he could decline physically during that time (he’s turning 29 next month), as it stands he should be worth that amount of money.

-Offensively, DeRozan is elite. Last season, his offensive real plus-minus was +3.42, which ranked 15th in the NBA. His ORPM has been consistently very good the last three seasons. He can create shots for himself in the halfcourt; DeRozan is very capable from all depths inside the three-point line. He has averaged more than 23 points per game for three-straight seasons. Last year, he took a big step forward playmaking-wise. He shattered his career-high by averaging 5.2 assists and was one of the top swingmen in the league in terms of assist-to-turnover ratio. And perhaps best of all, DeRozan is great at getting to the free throw line. He has averaged at least ten attempts per 100 possessions the last five seasons and knocks them down at a nearly 83% clip.

-While a top 20 player in the league on offense, DeRozan isn’t as good as a 100% healthy Nephew on the offensive end. I should make that clear. But speaking of health, that brings me to another positive DeRozan brings to the table: durability. DeRozan has been extremely reliable; his only extended absence in his career was a groin injury back in 2014. He has played 675 of 722 (93.5%) possible regular season games in his career. Nephew, on the other hand, has played in 407 of 558 (72.9%).

-Where DeRozan has been a liability his entire career is on the defensive end. He’s been really bad on that end – and that’s probably putting it kindly. DeRozan’s defensive real plus-minus was a ghastly -1.76 … and that was actually an improvement over his previous campaigns. He has athleticism and length but he’s never been able to be even an adequate defender.

-Fit-wise, I’m less than enthralled. For all of DeRozan’s talents on offense, he’s a poor three-point shooter (28.9% for his career). That’s a rather huge flaw considering he’ll be playing next to the longball-limited Dejounte Murray while occupying the same space LaMarcus Aldridge likes to operate in. Spacing is going to be an issue. A big issue.

yeah I don't see "top 12" anywhere in this post.

Did timvp hurt your feelings or something?

DAF86
07-25-2018, 12:04 PM

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Davis
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Beal
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Wall
Butler
Mitchell
Embiid
Kyrie
Simmons
Klay
Kemba
Giannis
Tobias
Tatum
Oladipo
Paul George
CJ Mccollum

I'm far from a DeRozan fan, but lol at putting a role player like Tobias Harris ahead of him. :lol

daslicer
07-25-2018, 12:21 PM

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Davis
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Beal
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Wall
Butler
Mitchell
Embiid
Kyrie
Simmons
Klay
Kemba
Giannis
Tobias
Tatum
Oladipo
Paul George
CJ Mccollum

Not a fan of Derozan but it's clear you have your biases by putting Tobias ahead of him. Also as a Charlotte resident I have seen a lot of Kemba Walker's games and I can say he's not better than Derozan. Kemba on a good team would be a third option at best.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 12:26 PM

Look again nigga.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 12:27 PM
I'm far from a DeRozan fan, but lol at putting a role player like Tobias Harris ahead of him. :lol

Shit it doesnt even have to be tobais harris.

Even tobias funke is better than derozan.

Blake
07-25-2018, 12:32 PM
Look again nigga.

Neh

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 12:42 PM
Neh

Then fuck off. He called him top 12. Obviously the guy hasnt watched bball since hes been busy.

Blake
07-25-2018, 12:49 PM
Then fuck off. He called him top 12.

Neh

BD24
07-25-2018, 12:55 PM

He didn’t even call him a top 20 player tbh. He called him a top 20 offensive player.

nothing to see here, Pinoy Maurader throwing shit at the wall per par

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 01:05 PM
He thinks hes top 12 level. Look again.

DAF86
07-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Shit it doesnt even have to be tobais harris.

Even tobias funke is better than derozan.

So, if the Spurs win 50+ games this season it will all be thanks to Pop's master coaching, right?

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 01:40 PM
So, if the Spurs win 50+ games this season it will all be thanks to Pop's master coaching, right?

Lamarsha is their best player. Not even close.

apalisoc_9
07-25-2018, 01:41 PM
Lamarsha dragged that barely 40 win team to 47 wins. He deserves ton of credit last year.

Kawhi also dragged that same 47 wij team to 67 win team.

Not even close.

Joseph Kony
07-25-2018, 01:43 PM

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Davis
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Beal
Westbrook
Lowry
Lillard
Wall
Butler
Mitchell
Embiid
Kyrie
Simmons
Klay
Kemba
Giannis
Tobias
Tatum
Oladipo
Paul George
CJ Mccollum

some of these are laughable. didnt simmons score 1 point in a playoff game? :lol

DAF86
07-25-2018, 01:50 PM
Lamarsha dragged that barely 40 win team to 47 wins. He deserves ton of credit last year.

Kawhi also dragged that same 47 wij team to 67 win team.

Not even close.

If they go from 47 wins to 50+, it will be because LA got even better?

daslicer
07-25-2018, 01:55 PM
some of these are laughable. didnt simmons score 1 point in a playoff game? :lol

I would say the only guys who are clearly better than Derozan on the list is Lebron,Durant,Curry,Harden,CP3,Giannis,Davis,Westb rook,Kawhi,Embiid and the rest are debatable.

LkrFan
07-25-2018, 01:56 PM
He was the 10th (https://www.businessinsider.com/nba-highest-paid-players-2017-10#11-al-horford-277-million-17) highest paid player this year tho. :lol

vy65
07-25-2018, 02:01 PM
8 more Units of failure and I'm out. Currently I stopped My Pharmacy studies to work as a call center agent, this is because we plan on moving to Canada by December.

Anyways, I'm to worried about my future right now. My parents who had a lot of expectations for me has no idea that i did badly last semester and to be honest i don't know if should even let them know about it. I failed a total of 6 Subject already the past 4 semester's and the only semester that i actually passed every subject was on the second one. I don't know if i should blame it on my age since i had to live a Virtually independent life at an early age of 16 and the fact that my parents are Living in a different country,

I'm not academically weak as evidence of me doing great on my second semester, but Pharmacy is a course that requires me to be a nerd:( or else I would continually fail important subjects.

I took my Community Pharmacy internship last month and I tell you it felt great. It kinda feels weird since i have absolutely no interest in the course whatsoever.

I was Wondering if any of you could give me any advices on what i should do? Also, how would this affect me if i plan on continuing my studies in Canada? I'm kinda worried since our curriculum only has fours years of highschool, they might make take 11 and tweleve again:(

I already Finnised over 81 units but dont really know id i should continue on with it. I hope this Number of units would be enough to cover for grade's Eleven and tweleve there, I really don't mind taking collage all over again since im only 18.

Bynumite
07-25-2018, 02:15 PM
Derozan is Michael Beasley with the green light.

Killakobe81
07-25-2018, 02:21 PM
Not a fan of Derozan but it's clear you have your biases by putting Tobias ahead of him. Also as a Charlotte resident I have seen a lot of Kemba Walker's games and I can say he's not better than Derozan. Kemba on a good team would be a third option at best.

What is teh fascination with Kemba? SOme fans on LG and media are saying we should pusue Kemba if KAwhi stays in Toronto ... I think kemba is not even as good as DDR. But ionly see charlotte when Lakers or mavs play them.

daslicer
07-25-2018, 02:40 PM
What is teh fascination with Kemba? SOme fans on LG and media are saying we should pusue Kemba if KAwhi stays in Toronto ... I think kemba is not even as good as DDR. But ionly see charlotte when Lakers or mavs play them.

A lot of people in Charlotte love Kemba for the same reasons Philly loved AI. It's because Kemba is this little guy who always plays hard which they feel they can live through. I think that's probably the case with a lot of these fans around the league. To me the former player Kemba reminds me of is Bobby Jackson. He's basically a glorified Bobby Jackson that has been able to be the number 1 option on a bad team for years and has the green light to take as many shots as possible.

Also I would add Kemba probably knows he's not that good hence why he doesn't ever want to to leave Charlotte. I'll never forget seeing him in tears when addressing possible trade rumors. In Charlotte he gets to live a Timberwolves Kevin Love type of existence which is he can stat pad as much as he wants and still people will think he's an all-star player.

hater
07-25-2018, 03:15 PM
Derozan is a great offensive player tbqh. And paird up with Lamarcus hes going to be even more lethal.

Hes way better than prime Mute Cancer offensively. So glad I wont see the ackward Mute Cancer ISO anymore

Obviously defensively Derozan is not even top 30 but so what? its not like we will play for a ship

No need to play defense.

Cant wait for Delonte, Ferrari, Derozan, Gay and Lamarcus lineup of hell

:tu

daslicer
07-25-2018, 03:17 PM
Derozan is a great offensive player tbqh. And paird up with Lamarcus hes going to be even more lethal.

Hes way better than prime Mute Cancer offensively. So glad I wont see the ackward Mute Cancer ISO anymore

Obviously defensively Derozan is not even top 30 but so what? its not like we will play for a ship

No need to play defense.

Cant wait for Delonte, Ferrari, Derozan, Gay and Lamarcus lineup of hell

Agreed if the Spurs can get to 50 wins this year then it will be a good season.

Pavlov
07-25-2018, 03:52 PM
Top 40 at best.

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.pngThe interview was prerecorded much earlier.

BD24
07-25-2018, 04:17 PM
8 more Units of failure and I'm out. Currently I stopped My Pharmacy studies to work as a call center agent, this is because we plan on moving to Canada by December.

Anyways, I'm to worried about my future right now. My parents who had a lot of expectations for me has no idea that i did badly last semester and to be honest i don't know if should even let them know about it. I failed a total of 6 Subject already the past 4 semester's and the only semester that i actually passed every subject was on the second one. I don't know if i should blame it on my age since i had to live a Virtually independent life at an early age of 16 and the fact that my parents are Living in a different country,

I'm not academically weak as evidence of me doing great on my second semester, but Pharmacy is a course that requires me to be a nerd:( or else I would continually fail important subjects.

I took my Community Pharmacy internship last month and I tell you it felt great. It kinda feels weird since i have absolutely no interest in the course whatsoever.

I was Wondering if any of you could give me any advices on what i should do? Also, how would this affect me if i plan on continuing my studies in Canada? I'm kinda worried since our curriculum only has fours years of highschool, they might make take 11 and tweleve again:(

I already Finnised over 81 units but dont really know id i should continue on with it. I hope this Number of units would be enough to cover for grade's Eleven and tweleve there, I really don't mind taking collage all over again since im only 18.
:lol

StrengthAndHonor
07-25-2018, 05:41 PM
Derozan is a great offensive player tbqh.

The Cavs ranked almost dead last in defense last year. Here’s how Derozan fared against the same defense.

The most frustrating part about his game is when he’s not producing on the offensive end, he’s also non existent defensively.

Coach Nick did a nice breakdown on why DD continues to struggle in the playoffs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YfC64yKMbm4

Coach POP is great but I don’t think he can mask DD’s weakness in a 7 game series.

FkLA
07-25-2018, 07:11 PM

Curry
Durant
Lebron
Davis
Harden
CP3
Kawhi
Westbrook
Giannis

Absolutely.

Lillard
Wall
Butler
Paul George
Klay

Probably. Although he'll be on their level with the help of the Spurs system/culture, imo.

Embiid
Mitchell
Simmons
Tatum

Not yet. Most likely they all will be at some point though

Kyrie
Beal
Lowry
Kemba
Oladipo

No.

Tobias
CJ Mccollum

:lmao

StrengthAndHonor
07-25-2018, 07:19 PM
Absolutely.

Probably. Although he'll be on their level with the help of the Spurs system/culture, imo.

Not yet. Most likely they all will be at some point though

No.

Dude, you would take DD over Kyrie and Oladipo?

FkLA
07-25-2018, 07:27 PM

I don't think he's head and shoulders above them, but yeah probably.

Oladipo has had one good year and it wasn't any better than all the all-star years DD already has under his belt.

Kyrie to me is a closer comparison, he's an amazing offensive player but I'm still not sure how much of an impact he really makes. He didn't do shit in CLE without LeBron and the Celtics were 1 game away from the Finals even without him. I'm pretty sure TOR would've really suffered if DD was out for the year.

resistanze
07-25-2018, 07:40 PM

Oladipo has had one good year and it wasn't any better than all the all-star years DD already has under his belt.

Kyrie to me is a closer comparison, he's an amazing offensive player but I'm still not sure how much of an impact he really makes. He didn't do shit in CLE without LeBron and the Celtics were 1 game away from the Finals even without him. I'm pretty sure TOR would've really suffered if DD was out for the year.

:lol No Derozan is not better than Kyrie. Or nowhere near Embiid.

FkLA
07-25-2018, 07:59 PM
:lol No Derozan is not better than Kyrie. Or nowhere near Embiid.

You're telling me that Kyrie for sure wouldve done more than what DD has done with a running mate the caliber of Lowry? Wasn't CLE pretty pedestrian with just him and Love (no LBJ in the line-up)?

Embiid should end up being much better than DD.

Blake
07-25-2018, 08:06 PM

Smh :lol

FkLA
07-25-2018, 08:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aNjDmM3.png?1

but hes just a scrub because he chokes against a Top 2 player of all-time :cry

hater
07-25-2018, 08:55 PM
:lmao Paul George is so overrated round here

daslicer
07-25-2018, 09:18 PM

He plays for the Spurs now so he's officially a scrub in the eyes of the haters.

Bynumite
07-25-2018, 09:49 PM
He plays for the Spurs now so he's officially a scrub in the eyes of the haters.

A scrub like Kyle Anderson just got almost $40 mil for playing under Poop basically.

If anything being a spur means you're automatically overrated by media and fans.

StrengthAndHonor
07-25-2018, 10:35 PM

Dude, Dipo averaged 22, 8 and 6 and took the Cavs to 7 games with a less talented cast. :lol Lets just accept the fact here, DD is a historical playoff choker.

Spurtacular
07-25-2018, 10:40 PM
Derozan is a one dimensional scorer. What Pop can get to change on either end remains to be seen. I would note that LMA became a better defender in SA than the trash he was in Portland. Obviously, Kawhi's development is documented too (ungrateful bitch).

FkLA
07-25-2018, 11:20 PM
Dude, Dipo averaged 22, 8 and 6 and took the Cavs to 7 games with a less talented cast. :lol Lets just accept the fact here, DD is a historical playoff choker.

Oh wow, he took the Cavs to 7. That must mean he's absolutely better than DD. This is like when Mavs fans thought they would be darkhorse title contenders in '15 because they took the eventual champ Spurs to 7 games in '14 in the first round. :lol

FkLA
07-25-2018, 11:25 PM
Look, he's not Kawhi and he's not a true franchise player. But he is a perennial all-star and as of late an All-NBA guy, so don't try to sell me this shit that it's laughable to think he is better than other 2nd/3rd tier stars. Or that guys like Tobias and McCollum, who have never even sniffed an all-star game or All-NBA team, are better than him.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2018, 09:20 AM
Look, he's not Kawhi and he's not a true franchise player. But he is a perennial all-star and as of late an All-NBA guy, so don't try to sell me this shit that it's laughable to think he is better than other 2nd/3rd tier stars. Or that guys like Tobias and McCollum, who have never even sniffed an all-star game or All-NBA team, are better than him.
He's Jamal Crawford in the playoffs. Actually worse, since he gets paid more.

Killakobe81
07-26-2018, 09:22 AM

This. Sure he is better than DD on defense and has more range but If I needed a score (and it wasnt vs Lebron in the playoffs) you could make a case you would choose DD easily because he can get to the FT line and or to the basket with ease.

I will give PG a slight edge, but honestly see them in the same tier/class.

Blake
07-26-2018, 11:49 AM
Oh wow, he took the Cavs to 7. That must mean he's absolutely better than DD. This is like when Mavs fans thought they would be darkhorse title contenders in '15 because they took the eventual champ Spurs to 7 games in '14 in the first round. :lol

DD got benched in last year's playoffs

StrengthAndHonor
07-26-2018, 01:55 PM
He's Jamal Crawford in the playoffs. Actually worse, since he gets paid more.
Exactly

hater
07-26-2018, 02:32 PM
:lmao in the playoffs

Nobody gives a shit about the playoffs as Spurs are not competing for shit. Plus derozan did not have Lamarcus type offensive partner ever. He will be fine

Derozan is a great offensive player and will give us around 45-50 wins which is a successful season

Cant wait for season to start

Clipper Nation
07-26-2018, 03:18 PM

Nobody gives a shit about the playoffs as Spurs are not competing for shit.

:lol And with that, Spurfan has transitioned from "Who cares about the regular season? Playoffs are all that matter!" to "Nobody gives a shit about the playoffs!"

Clipper Nation
07-26-2018, 03:30 PM
This. Sure he is better than DD on defense and has more range but If I needed a score (and it wasnt vs Lebron in the playoffs) you could make a case you would choose DD easily because he can get to the FT line and or to the basket with ease.

I will give PG a slight edge, but honestly see them in the same tier/class.
I don't get this narrative that DeRozan only chokes against LeBron. Last I checked, LeBron wasn't on that Brooklyn team he lost to in a home Game 7. LeBron wasn't on the Wizards team that swept him with home-court advantage (while chucking to the tune of a .463 TS% and playing no defense per par). He was atrocious against the Pacers and the post-LeBron Heat in 2016, putting up a nauseating .403 TS% in the series against Indiana and .444 TS% in the series against the Heat.

The guy just isn't a playoff performer in general. His game doesn't translate against playoff defenses. One-dimensional chuckers who don't defend and don't create for others tend to get exposed in the postseason.

weebo
07-26-2018, 03:40 PM

So is Kyrie Irving.

Blake
07-26-2018, 03:49 PM

Nobody gives a shit about the playoffs ......

Cant wait for season to start

First time I've ever seen a regular season fan

Bynumite
07-26-2018, 04:10 PM
Any spurfan is taking Kyrie or PG over Derozan in a heartbeat if given the option. Anyone who says otherwise is lying out their ass. Stop it :lol

PG's game is the most similar to Kiwi's and Kyrie gives you clutch factor, championship experience and more offensive tools. Nobody and i mean NOBODY, is taking Derozan in this situation.

hater
07-26-2018, 04:26 PM
Why are clipperfans talking about playoffs?? :lmao :lmao :lmao

daslicer
07-26-2018, 04:28 PM

You forgot they support both the Lakers and Clippers just like that retard Strength and Honor does.

hater
07-26-2018, 04:31 PM
First time I've ever seen a regular season fan

We have a regular season team so yes regular season fan

Itd be stupid to expect anything else

hater
07-26-2018, 04:32 PM
Any spurfan is taking Kyrie or PG over Derozan in a heartbeat if given the option. Anyone who says otherwise is lying out their ass. Stop it :lol

PG's game is the most similar to Kiwi's and Kyrie gives you clutch factor, championship experience and more offensive tools. Nobody and i mean NOBODY, is taking Derozan in this situation.

Id take Kyrie in a second

But not George. I do believe George is slightly better but not by much. Id have to look at contracts and all other details.

Why is this guy so overrated around here? :lmao

Blake
07-26-2018, 04:43 PM
We have a regular season team so yes regular season fan

Itd be stupid to expect anything else

K, I won't be expecting to see you around when they're in the playoffs

hater
07-26-2018, 05:58 PM
K, I won't be expecting to see you around when they're in the playoffs

Oh Ill watch but wont expect a series win at all

DMC
07-26-2018, 06:19 PM
Derozan is Michael Beasley with the green light.

Beasley would try to smoke it.

StrengthAndHonor
07-26-2018, 06:24 PM
We’ll see you on the way down.

FkLA
07-26-2018, 07:51 PM
DD got benched in last year's playoffs

So?

PG put up like 7 points in a closeout game. Simmons had a 1 point game against BOS. The Rockets came back on the Clippers in '15 with Harden on the bench. He also shit the bed in Game 6 against SA in '17. LeBron flat out choked against DAL in '11. Dirk choked in '06 and '07. Parker got benched for Speedy.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2018, 07:56 PM
So?

PG put up like 7 points in a closeout game. Simmons had a 1 point game against BOS. The Rockets came back on the Clippers in '15 with Harden on the bench. He also shit the bed in Game 6 against SA in '17. LeBron flat out choked against DAL in '11. Dirk choked in '06 and '07. Parker got benched for Speedy.

Stop it. Derozan is nowhere near top 15.

His advanced metrics even has him way below top 90

Hes a chuking scrub

Bynumite
07-26-2018, 08:24 PM
Serious question, If DD hits the 3 consistently, is he on par with Harden?

It's official. Spurfans are losing their goddamn minds :lmao The levels of delusion upstairs are rapidly getting out of hand.

apalisoc_9
07-26-2018, 08:27 PM
It's official. Spurfans are losing their goddamn minds :lmao The levels of delusion upstairs are rapidly getting out of hand.

:lol

ambchang
07-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Derozan is likely a top 25 player but he is an all star and he did make all nba.

Is he anywhere close to healthy Kawhi? No way. Is he a better player than Ingram and brown right now. Of course. But I’d still trade for those guys because of the youth.

That said :lol to these stupid LA fans cherry picking series to justify him being horrible.

hater
07-26-2018, 09:12 PM
Stop it. Derozan is nowhere near top 15.

His advanced metrics even has him way below top 90

Hes a chuking scrub

Top 15 top 25 who gives a shit nerd?

Ya nigas are arguing about dumb ass shit :lol

Truth is derozqn and lamarcus will be a nice regular season duo that will win some nice games. Sure they wont shit in teh playoffs but sperm fan needs to realize we are built for the regular season :lol

Arcadian
07-26-2018, 09:34 PM
:lol These arbitrary rankings...as if you can actually "rank" players in a linear fashion anyway.

Saying he's top 15 is probably dumb, but saying he's a "scrub" is even dumber. Both extremes are wrong, but you don't counter one extreme with another, dumbasses.

Clipper Nation
07-26-2018, 11:54 PM
So?

LeBron and Dirk have still been excellent postseason performers despite the occasional bad series. DeRozan's playoff career has been the opposite - his good games are the outliers.

Simmons is still young and has room to improve. DeRozan will be 29 soon.

Frauden, Porker and "Playoff P" are not the type of postseason performers you'd ideally want the face of your franchise to be compared to.

ElNono
07-27-2018, 12:19 AM
top 12? more like top 10, tbh

daslicer
07-27-2018, 01:10 AM
LeBron and Dirk have still been excellent postseason performers despite the occasional bad series. DeRozan's playoff career has been the opposite - his good games are the outliers.

Frauden, Porker and "Playoff P" are not the type of postseason performers you'd ideally want the face of your franchise to be compared to.

Spurs are not competing for a championship. If they get 50 wins it will be considered a good year. Don't get why you guys keep obsessing about the playoffs when that's really not a priority right now.

hater
07-27-2018, 08:13 AM
Spurs are not competing for a championship. If they get 50 wins it will be considered a good year. Don't get why you guys keep obsessing about the playoffs when that's really not a priority right now.

Pretty much

DAF86
07-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Keeping the playoffs streak alive, while rebuilding on the fly. That is the Spurs aim.

hater
07-27-2018, 09:03 AM
Save a major injury well make the playoffs no doubt about that

45-50 wins is also very doable

Take it easy and get 1 or 2 round 1 game wins should be the aim. Its ok to go out in round 1 as none of our players are really playoff performers

As lomg as we dont get swept round 1 basically its a great success

Very doable

ambchang
07-27-2018, 09:17 AM
So spurs are turning into guests.

DMC
07-27-2018, 10:50 AM
So spurs are turning into guests.

Except these guests have jewelry.

Blake
07-27-2018, 10:58 AM
Except these guests have jewelry.

Well Manu and Pau do

DMC
07-27-2018, 10:16 PM
Well Manu and Pau do

And Patty, and Pop.

FkLA
07-27-2018, 10:56 PM

Not really. His bad games are just really bad which might give that impression but they don't overwhelmingly outnumber his good or ok games:

https://i.imgur.com/rXfa7IW.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/xjPi9F7.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/KBNXAnL.png?1

I don't think that's much different than other second/third tier stars that are given a bigger load than they can handle. I don't think he was in the best situation either, too much ugly isolation basketball. I'll be really shocked if Pop doesn't put him in significantly more advantageous situations than Casey did. Look at what Pop has done for LMA's efficiency.

resistanze
02-14-2019, 02:16 AM

WallyTiger
02-14-2019, 04:57 AM
top 12? more like top 10, tbh

apalisoc_9
02-14-2019, 11:33 PM

apalisoc_9
02-14-2019, 11:34 PM