PDA

View Full Version : Facebook...

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2018, 05:47 PM
Took a huge shit today. Down freaking 25% and still falling after hours.

SnakeBoy
07-25-2018, 06:03 PM
Damn. I'll have to think about buying.

Reck
07-25-2018, 06:05 PM
Oh so Facebook is dead.

Just like Netflix. :lol

Kim Jong-il
07-25-2018, 06:06 PM
Another successful liberal boycott :tu

CosmicCowboy
07-25-2018, 06:13 PM
Oh so Facebook is dead.

Did you update your status to "faggot" yet?

Reck
07-25-2018, 06:17 PM
Did you update your status to "faggot" yet?

Hot take.

Kim Jong-il
07-25-2018, 06:24 PM
Hot take.
Pretty edgy back in 1994, which is probably the last time Grandpa had a natural erection.

Trill Clinton
07-25-2018, 06:30 PM
What will all of the old people do with their free time now?

boutons_deux
07-25-2018, 07:50 PM
‘Why hurt us more?’ Sandy Hook victim’s parents shame Facebook CEO for not booting Alex Jones

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/hurt-us-sandy-hook-victims-parents-shame-facebook-ceo-not-booting-alex-jones/

ducks
07-25-2018, 08:36 PM

Great

ducks
07-25-2018, 08:37 PM

I can buy some after the money I made from the election

ducks
07-25-2018, 08:37 PM
‘Why hurt us more?’ Sandy Hook victim’s parents shame Facebook CEO for not booting Alex Jones

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/hurt-us-sandy-hook-victims-parents-shame-facebook-ceo-not-booting-alex-jones/
Yes how dare a conservative be on Facebook

ducks
07-25-2018, 08:45 PM
Zuckerberg Loses $16.8 Billion in a Snap as Facebook Plunges

ducks
07-25-2018, 08:46 PM
His fortune tumbled by $16.8 billion in late trading Wednesday, as shares of the social media giant slid 20 percent at 5:37 p.m. in New York on disappointing results. If that holds through Thursday’s close, he will slide to sixth place from third on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. It would also wipe his $13.7 billion of gains for the year, leaving him with just less than $70 billion

Blake
07-25-2018, 09:46 PM

What'd you eat

DMC
07-25-2018, 09:51 PM
Fuck he's going to be on food stamps soon at this rate. How will he survive?

ducks
07-25-2018, 11:57 PM
Facebook Inc. fell short of analysts' estimates for monthly active users on Wednesday and reported lower-than-expected quarterly revenue, months after the social network became embroiled in a data scandal affecting millions of users.

The company said monthly active users rose to 2.23 billion, falling short of a consensus estimate of 2.25 billion from Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.

Shares in Facebook (FB), which have risen about 23 percent this year, fell 8.6 percent to $198.71 in trading after the bell as investors reacted to the results.

Spurtacular
07-25-2018, 11:59 PM

There's usually a secondary fall on day two, tbh. I'd wait a month or so. It's not gonna recover that fast. Also, from my own p.o.v. I'd stay away from FB. You never know if they'll be the next MySpace.

Othyus Lalanne
07-26-2018, 04:40 AM
Oh so Facebook is dead.

Why would Netflix be dead?

ducks
07-26-2018, 10:20 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5995211/Facebook-shareholders-try-fire-Mark-Zuckerberg-chairman.html

Facebook-shareholders-try-fire-Mark-Zuckerberg-

koriwhat
07-26-2018, 11:26 AM

Lmao

Kim Jong-il
07-26-2018, 11:31 AM
Lmao
facebook good now

koriwhat
07-26-2018, 11:36 AM
facebook good now

Lame "good now" schtick.

Kim Jong-il
07-26-2018, 12:01 PM
Lame "good now" schtick.
good now schtick bad now

spurraider21
07-26-2018, 12:07 PM
His fortune tumbled by $16.8 billion in late trading Wednesday, as shares of the social media giant slid 20 percent at 5:37 p.m. in New York on disappointing results. If that holds through Thursday’s close, he will slide to sixth place from third on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. It would also wipe his $13.7 billion of gains for the year, leaving him with just less than $70 billion
he's still much much richer than trump ad a much smarter business man

ducks
07-26-2018, 12:14 PM
he is BUILDING WALLS AROUND his house

hater
07-26-2018, 02:03 PM
Fuck he's going to be on food stamps soon at this rate. How will he survive?

American soybeans :lol

hater
07-26-2018, 02:06 PM
I agree mostly old geezers use shitbook

It has no future pls dont buy :lol

Blake
07-26-2018, 02:21 PM
Except they own other social media outlets that the kids use and will probably come up with something fresh pretty soon

hater
07-26-2018, 02:28 PM
Kids dont even use instagram anymore tbqh

And Im not sure “probably come up with something fresh” is a very good reason to invest :lol

Blake
07-26-2018, 02:56 PM

And Im not sure “probably come up with something fresh” is a very good reason to invest :lol

I wouldn't say it has no future. That's just you.

Chris
07-26-2018, 06:21 PM

rmt
07-26-2018, 06:38 PM

But what would Trump do without Twitter :-) ?

Chris
07-26-2018, 06:41 PM
But what would Trump do without Twitter :-) ?

Instagram? lol

Pavlov
07-26-2018, 06:56 PM
:lmao James Woods uses Twitter to lash out against Twitter.

ducks
07-26-2018, 07:04 PM

they use snap chat
take nudes and once someone looks at them gone

Chris
07-26-2018, 07:05 PM

Complaining about censorship is lashing out?

Pavlov
07-26-2018, 07:07 PM
Yes. He lashed out. Relax. It's OK to lash out at Twitter on Twitter.

It's also hilarious.

Spurminator
07-26-2018, 07:34 PM
LOL shadow bans. Paranoid idiots trying to convince themselves most of their followers aren't bots.

Chris
07-26-2018, 07:36 PM
LOL shadow bans. Paranoid idiots trying to convince themselves most of their followers aren't bots.

LOL thinking it's bots vs. Liberals

LOL blaming bots for everything including Hillary's loss

Kim Jong-il
07-26-2018, 07:46 PM
Next you’ll tell me he’s stupid enough to throw a Keurig he paid for off a balcony!

ElNono
07-26-2018, 08:28 PM

Netflix special coming up at 11...

ducks
07-27-2018, 11:12 PM
Protecting Mark Zuckerberg isn't cheap.

Facebook recently approved $10 million in annual security costs for its CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his family. The social networking giant announced the increase in the pre-tax allowance security in an SEC filing on Thursday.

ducks
07-27-2018, 11:17 PM
Ok, so here's a lesson on taxes. Mark gets 1$ a day according to the article...So how does he pay his bills? A) Capital gains, dividends. When you hear people like him and Buffet say 'the rich should pay more income tax', they know that the 'income tax' won't effect them at all, because 'they' don't pay 'that' tax, they pay capital gains tax. See what frauds they are? The income tax will only effect those much further down below them, 'small businesses' would be the be the hardest hit and because of that, those who work in those small businesses...
L

ducks
07-27-2018, 11:18 PM
. Just curious though, do his bodyguards carry firearms at all after all this guy is pro-gun control. And he and his family live in San Franciso, an upfront sanctuary city, so why all the security?

DMC
07-28-2018, 01:05 AM
good now schtick bad now

:lol

DMC
07-28-2018, 01:06 AM

Ask dabom, it points in a direction :lmao

Othyus Lalanne
07-28-2018, 08:49 AM
Yes. He lashed out. Relax. It's OK to lash out at Twitter on Twitter.

It's also hilarious.
You are easy to amuse.

pgardn
07-28-2018, 10:29 AM
You are easy to amuse.

Right?

I know most on this board require something very sophisticated to become amused.

http://i63.tinypic.com/o5bygy.jpg

Othyus Lalanne
07-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Right?

I know most on this board require something very sophisticated to become amused.

http://i63.tinypic.com/o5bygy.jpg

So you pretend to be a tard for ideological reasons?

pgardn
07-28-2018, 03:34 PM
So you pretend to be a tard for ideological reasons?

No.

Just to bother snobbery.
Im a snob knocker.

Othyus Lalanne
07-28-2018, 03:56 PM
No.

Just to bother snobbery.
Im a snob knocker.
Sorry you are on team snob.

AaronY
07-28-2018, 04:12 PM
You didnt hear about the conservative boycott thats driving them into the ground?

What rock you been under bro

Othyus Lalanne
07-28-2018, 04:15 PM
You didnt hear about the conservative boycott thats driving them into the ground?

What rock you been under bro

They are slutty, they have upside.

Will Hunting
07-28-2018, 04:26 PM
Ok, so here's a lesson on taxes. Mark gets 1$ a day according to the article...So how does he pay his bills? A) Capital gains, dividends. When you hear people like him and Buffet say 'the rich should pay more income tax', they know that the 'income tax' won't effect them at all, because 'they' don't pay 'that' tax, they pay capital gains tax. See what frauds they are? The income tax will only effect those much further down below them, 'small businesses' would be the be the hardest hit and because of that, those who work in those small businesses...
L
Capital gains tax is a type of income tax....Buffett has said numerous times that that cap gains tax should be higher.

pgardn
07-28-2018, 06:54 PM
Sorry you are on team snob.

Team snob knocker.

ElNono
07-28-2018, 07:27 PM
Ok, so here's a lesson on taxes. Mark gets 1$ a day according to the article...So how does he pay his bills? A) Capital gains, dividends. When you hear people like him and Buffet say 'the rich should pay more income tax', they know that the 'income tax' won't effect them at all, because 'they' don't pay 'that' tax, they pay capital gains tax.

Capital gains tax is a type of income tax....Buffett has said numerous times that that cap gains tax should be higher.

Will Hunting
07-28-2018, 09:22 PM
Sup n!gger

rmt
07-28-2018, 09:45 PM

I would not say that capital gains tax is a type of income tax. You cannot use capital gains as a basis of say, opening an IRA or Roth IRA - for which you must have earned income. Also, there is no corresponding SS and medicare tax associated with capital gains as there is for (earned) income. I see capital gains as an investment income. Short term (less than 1 year) capital gains is taxed at ordinary income rates (10, 12, 22, 24, 32, 35, 37%) while long-term is taxed at a different rate (0, 15, 20% - people in the 2 lowest income tax brackets pay no long-term capital gains).

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/capital-gains-tax-rates/

ducks
07-28-2018, 10:55 PM
Lol
https://nypost.com/2018/07/28/wall-street-finally-taught-zuckerberg-the-lesson-he-deserved/

Will Hunting
07-28-2018, 11:47 PM
I would not say that capital gains tax is a type of income tax. You cannot use capital gains as a basis of say, opening an IRA or Roth IRA - for which you must have earned income. Also, there is no corresponding SS and medicare tax associated with capital gains as there is for (earned) income. I see capital gains as an investment income. Short term (less than 1 year) capital gains is taxed at ordinary income rates (10, 12, 22, 24, 32, 35, 37%) while long-term is taxed at a different rate (0, 15, 20% - people in the 2 lowest income tax brackets pay no long-term capital gains).

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/taxes/capital-gains-tax-rates/
I didn’t say anything about “earned” income you stupid halfbreed slut, and it’s an especially stupid thing to bring up in the context of my post when the entire point of what Buffet says is that earned income shouldn’t be taxed at a higher rate than cap gains income.

rmt
07-29-2018, 12:24 AM

Your statement is incorrect. Capital gains is not related to income - it's from the sale of investment (thus capital loss if sold below price you bought at).

boutons_deux
07-29-2018, 12:31 AM
income is income, goddamit

there is earned income (eg, from employment) and unearned income (eg, from inheritance, gifts, appreciation)

it's all taxable income

rmt
07-29-2018, 01:09 AM
income is income, goddamit

there is earned income (eg, from employment) and unearned income (eg, from inheritance, gifts, appreciation)

And what pray tell is capital loss? Loss of your so-called "unearned" income? - there are very specific rules/limits about offsetting capital gain with capital loss.

And the person who gets an inheritance is not taxed (it's the dead person who is taxed if estate is very high) - so has nothing to do with heir's income or tax rate. Dead person's asset gain/appreciation and depreciation on real estate is "reset" - or stepped up in basis to market value at time of inheritance.

And gifts are not taxed to the recipient - again nothing to do with recipient's income or tax rate.

ElNono
07-29-2018, 01:29 AM
Sup n!gger

sup scrohsep

Othyus Lalanne
07-29-2018, 01:31 AM
Team snob knocker.

You wish.

ElNono
07-29-2018, 01:41 AM
Your statement is incorrect. Capital gains is not related to income - it's from the sale of investment (thus capital loss if sold below price you bought at).

What does that have to do with anything? If you don't work and don't get earned income, then you don't pay earned income tax. Similarly, if your poor choices in investments didn't earn a profit, then you don't get taxed for unearned income on capital gains.

They're both taxes on income. What's so freaking hard to decipher here?

Definition of income: a gain or recurrent benefit usually measured in money that derives from capital or labor; also : the amount of such gain received in a period of time (ie: has an income of $30,000 a year)

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/income

rmt
07-29-2018, 08:34 AM
Think of it this way: I bought my rental house decades ago and it has appreciated over the years. When I die, this asset (or its gain) will not be taxed - it will pass to my kids untaxed - it is not considered income.

If I invest my (taxed - not in an IRA) money in whatever, the gain on that investment is not considered income to me unless I sell it and again if I pass on to my kids, the step up basis is reset to market value (meaning they also don't pay tax on it) unless it later appreciates and they SELL it.

Capital gain or loss is only realized with the SALE of an investment/asset - one can CHOOSE not to sell - otoh, you cannot choose not to pay taxes on income (Uncle Sam would not allow that - you can only delay via IRA). Uncle Sam taxes our income but not the gain on investment (capital gain - until it is sold).

Will Hunting
07-29-2018, 09:06 AM
:lmao so you’re saying gains from the sale of an asset isn’t considered income? No surprise you’re making 40k a year working for the gubbamint

Will Hunting
07-29-2018, 09:08 AM
Capital gain or loss is only realized with the SALE of an investment/asset.
Right, and cap gains tax is only paid after an investment/asset is sold, there’s no tax on the mere appreciation of value. You are really fucking stupid.

sickdsm
07-29-2018, 09:42 AM

Because there's a million other live streaming services and great options for free illegal streaming?

Like investing in a CD warehouse like BMG in 2001..

Othyus Lalanne
07-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Because there's a million other live streaming services and great options for free illegal streaming?

It's part of the vocabulary like Google is.

Just because it's not the only one hardly means it's dead.

AaronY
07-29-2018, 10:32 AM
L
ducks copying and pasting lessons he himself doesnt understand in order to teach people

peak ducks imo

rmt
07-29-2018, 12:46 PM
This f*****g stupid, vacuous and ignorant person will continue to see and treat income much differently from asset and possible capital gains/loss. From worst to best:

1. earned income - yes, that includes my 40+k government job - if some had been paying attention, I'm there for reasons other than the pay (obviously) - I'd probably get more day trading (no SS/Medicare) than working there. We survived and thrived for 2 decades WITHOUT this earned income that you think is so paltry and scoff at. Word of advice to those who are starting or open to listening - don't knock yourself over on this category - not only federal tax but SS and Medicare. Instead concentrate on improving the other categories. Switch jobs to earn more unless a pension or family is involved.

2. savings/CD/passive income (taxable) accounts - yes, you pay federal tax but no SS/Medicare

3. IRA - especially with match - delay taxes

4. ROTH IRA - especially if in low income bracket - pay taxes upfront and never again.

5. HSA (if relatively healthy) - triple tax savings

6. Real estate - it's solid/tangible, gives peace of mind (doesn't drop 25% in value overnight), long-term appreciation, helps with current taxes from depreciation, no taxes or recapture of depreciation if passed on to heirs, offers diversification and steady/regular income (eventually).

Every dollar that I don't pay in taxes can be possibly invested or "speculated" on (is that a term?) - like bitcoin or whatever else I take a chance on and I vote accordingly - better in my hands than the government.

ElNono
07-29-2018, 01:58 PM
lol anecdotes and still won't admit being wrong.

ElNono
07-29-2018, 02:04 PM
Capital gain or loss is only realized with the SALE of an investment/asset - one can CHOOSE not to sell - otoh, you cannot choose not to pay taxes on income (Uncle Sam would not allow that - you can only delay via IRA). Uncle Sam taxes our income but not the gain on investment (capital gain - until it is sold).

If you don't sell, then you don't realize the monetary value of the asset, thus you don't turn it onto a profit/loss, and in the case of profit, it doesn't become unearned income. Economics 101.

When you do sell, and it's at a profit, it becomes monetary unearned income, and you pay capital gain taxes. It's really not complicated at all.

Blake
07-29-2018, 03:58 PM
This f*****g.....

It's much more Christian to not spell it out

Trey Gowdy
07-29-2018, 04:00 PM
This fucking stupid, vacuous and ignorant person will continue to see and treat income much differently from asset and possible capital gains/loss. From worst to best:

1. earned income - yes, that includes my 40+k government job - if some had been paying attention, I'm there for reasons other than the pay (obviously) - I'd probably get more day trading (no SS/Medicare) than working there. We survived and thrived for 2 decades WITHOUT this earned income that you think is so paltry and scoff at. Word of advice to those who are starting or open to listening - don't knock yourself over on this category - not only federal tax but SS and Medicare. Instead concentrate on improving the other categories. Switch jobs to earn more unless a pension or family is involved.

2. savings/CD/passive income (taxable) accounts - yes, you pay federal tax but no SS/Medicare

4. ROTH IRA - especially if in low income bracket - pay taxes upfront and never again.

6. Real estate - it's solid/tangible, gives peace of mind (doesn't drop 25% in value overnight), long-term appreciation, helps with current taxes from depreciation, no taxes or recapture of depreciation if passed on to heirs, offers diversification and steady/regular income (eventually).

Every dollar that I don't pay in taxes can be possibly invested or "speculated" on (is that a term?) - like bitcoin or whatever else I take a chance on and I vote accordingly - better in my hands than the government.
Fixed

Boston Pancake
07-29-2018, 04:13 PM
This f*****g stupid, vacuous and ignorant person will continue to see and treat income much differently from asset and possible capital gains/loss. From worst to best:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BytuapVCMAI1aXM?format=jpg&name=large

pgardn
07-29-2018, 04:23 PM
rmt

Do you drive to your job on government funded roads?

rmt
07-29-2018, 04:36 PM
rmt

Do you drive to your job on government funded roads?

Yes, and I also pay more than my fair share of federal, state and local tax (especially that 1/2 penny tax for a MetroRail that goes nowhere).

pgardn
07-29-2018, 04:39 PM
Yes, and I also pay more than my fair share of federal, state and local tax (especially that 1/2 penny tax for a MetroRail that goes nowhere).

Cool so do I.

Do you think intra and inter State highways should be privately owned?
Since some of them are rarely used and might have been a Congressman’s way of making a buck for his state?

rmt
07-29-2018, 04:53 PM
None of our highways are rarely used - it seems no matter how many lanes they expand to, there are more and more cars. Almost every highway here now has Express lanes where they charge extra to travel on lanes that have less traffic. I guess that's some official's bright idea of raising money. BTW, thumbs up for Waze - miracle app as far as I'm concerned.

Jamaica did a selling rights for 15? years/hotel deal in return for China building some highway to what we call "country" (North Coast I guess). And didn't Indiana? (or some state) do something similar. I don't know about that - I do think that a private company doing the job is probably more efficient/cheaper than the government doing it - where the money is going to come from I don't know.

AaronY
07-29-2018, 05:39 PM
Privatize the roads!

Spurminator
07-29-2018, 06:40 PM

New media consumption channels tend to consolidate, not expand. Netflix is the biggest streaming channel at a time when streaming is still gaining share of video viewing. People don't tend to switch over to other options within a viewing habit. Netflix's only potential downfall is the next video platform after streaming, and if you know what that's going to be you stand to make a lot of money.

Illegal streaming has likely peaked and will probably become more difficult over time, not easier, due to increased security measures and the loss of net neutrality protections.

Chris
07-29-2018, 06:44 PM
rmt obliterating people ITT :lol

ducks
07-29-2018, 06:59 PM
Privatize the roads!

If taxes would go down and they used tolls for people driving on them I could see people wanting that
Rural people pay taxes for roads for people in city

Spurminator
07-29-2018, 07:14 PM
The increase in the number of cable networks, for example, never killed the biggest cable networks. It really never even affected their ratings. The newer networks just added to total viewing overall, but as cable subscriptions increased people still tended towards the big ones like USA, TBS, ESPN etc. Cable networks weren't really threatened until cable itself started to become obsolete. Same will be the case for Netflix. Until users start finding viewing options besides streaming, they're going to be more than fine.

boutons_deux
07-29-2018, 07:26 PM
Cord Cutting Hits Another Record, Bashing Cable and Telecom Stocks

http://fortune.com/2018/03/01/cord-cutting-record-internet-tv/

Pavlov
07-29-2018, 07:27 PM
Cord Cutting Hits Another Record, Bashing Cable and Telecom Stocks

http://fortune.com/2018/03/01/cord-cutting-record-internet-tv/

DirecTV Now working OK so far. Think I'm currently boned as far as FSSW goes for now. Will revisit in October

boutons_deux
07-29-2018, 09:00 PM
DirecTV Now working OK so far. Think I'm currently boned as far as FSSW goes for now. Will revisit in October

in season, I sub to slingtv, can lag and halt a bit, but a good price

Pavlov
07-29-2018, 09:14 PM
in season, I sub to slingtv, can lag and halt a bit, but a good priceThat worked fine when I tried it; got DTVN for the channels and DVR feature. As it is I could subscribe to two streaming services with HBO, Showtime and Starz added on then also Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime for the price of a regular Spectrum package. It was nice of Spectrum to bump up my speed 4x the past year to handle it all. Of course the other shoe will drop when their net neutrality in the future.

pgardn
07-29-2018, 11:13 PM
None of our highways are rarely used - it seems no matter how many lanes they expand to, there are more and more cars. Almost every highway here now has Express lanes where they charge extra to travel on lanes that have less traffic. I guess that's some official's bright idea of raising money. BTW, thumbs up for Waze - miracle app as far as I'm concerned.

Jamaica did a selling rights for 15? years/hotel deal in return for China building some highway to what we call "country" (North Coast I guess). And didn't Indiana? (or some state) do something similar. I don't know about that - I do think that a private company doing the job is probably more efficient/cheaper than the government doing it - where the money is going to come from I don't know.

Private companies do build many of our roads.
They just don’t own the majority of them.

pgardn
07-29-2018, 11:15 PM
Privatize the roads!

And the military.
Its all good.

Blake
07-30-2018, 11:03 AM
:cheer rmt obliterating people :lol :cheer

Chris
07-30-2018, 03:52 PM

AaronY
07-30-2018, 03:53 PM
Will it take down FB like Gab has taken down twitter? or will it be even worse?

Chris
07-30-2018, 03:58 PM
Will it take down FB like Gab has taken down twitter? or will it be even worse?

Gab?

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:09 PM
lol Kim Dot Com afraid to come to the US.

Blake
07-30-2018, 04:10 PM
Lol "shadowbanned"

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Lol "shadowbanned"

lol scared to say anything

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:15 PM
lol scared to say anythinglol you just described Kim Dot Com with his blockbuster Seth Rich evidence he apparently just sits on while the "real" killers run free.

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:17 PM
lol you just described Kim Dot Com with his blockbuster Seth Rich evidence he apparently just sits on while the "real" killers run free.

Yeah he's under lawsuit from the Rich family. You think he's going to be candid with his evidence on twitter?

lol

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah he's under lawsuit from the Rich family. You think he's going to be candid with his evidence on twitter?

lolWhy doesn't he just give a sworn deposition and send it to the investigators, Chris?

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:19 PM
Why doesn't he just give a sworn deposition and send it to the investigators, Chris?

Obviously he doesn't trust the investigators.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:20 PM
Obviously he doesn't trust the investigators.Great, then send it to Infowars or Citizen X or anyone.

Why is he hiding what he says is the truth?

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:21 PM
Great, then send it to Infowars or Citizen X or anyone.

Why is he hiding what he says is the truth?

Because he's under a lawsuit. We came full circle pretty quick that time, maybe you should go back to the drawing board.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Because he's under a lawsuit. We came full circle pretty quick that time, maybe you should go back to the drawing board.You're going to have to show me this lawsuit against Dotcom, Chris.

Do you have a link to it?

AaronY
07-30-2018, 04:52 PM
Gab?
:lol exactly

AaronY
07-30-2018, 04:53 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:55 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)

Gab has been described as a platform for white supremacists and the alt-right.

lol

Chris
07-30-2018, 04:56 PM

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 04:57 PM
lol
Question pending.

You're going to have to show me this lawsuit against Dotcom, Chris.

Do you have a link to it?

Chris
07-30-2018, 05:01 PM
Question pending.

Matt Couch - whatever

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 05:03 PM
Matt Couch - whateverQuestion pending, Chris.

Do you have a link to the Rich family lawsuit against Kim Dotcom?

Chris
07-30-2018, 05:04 PM
Question pending, Chris.

Do you have a link to the Rich family lawsuit against Kim Dotcom?

Matt Couch - whatever

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 05:05 PM
Matt Couch - whateverSo there is no Rich family lawsuit against Dotcom and no reason at all for Dotcom to withhold the evidence he says he has.

lol Chris.

Chris
07-30-2018, 05:06 PM
So there is no Rich family lawsuit against Dotcom and no reason at all for Dotcom to withhold the evidence he says he has.

lol Chris.

He is close friends with Matt Couch. The same reason probably pertains.

lol Pavlov

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 05:09 PM
He is close friends with Matt Couch. The same reason probably pertains.No, you don't have the lawsuit excuse, which never would've applied anyway.

Why is Kim Dotcom withholding what he claims to be evidence in a murder case which would also end any Rich family lawsuit against anyone who claims Seth was the leak?

Chris
07-30-2018, 05:10 PM
No, you don't have the lawsuit excuse, which never would've applied anyway.

Why is Kim Dotcom withholding what he claims to be evidence in a murder case which would also end any Rich family lawsuit against anyone who claims Seth was the leak?

How do you know he is withholding evidence? Link me.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 05:12 PM
How do you know he is withholding evidence? Link me.:lmao You don't know anything about anything.

Google "Seth Rich Kim Dotcom"

He says it himself.

Chris
07-30-2018, 05:15 PM
:lmao You don't know anything about anything.

Google "Seth Rich Kim Dotcom"

He says it himself.

lol google

lol no links

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 05:20 PM
lol google

lol no linkslol Chris too helpless to even look at Kim's own site.

You ready for the airplane?

Here comes the airplane.

Here it comes!

http://www.kim.com

https://i.gifer.com/7Gt.gif

Chris
07-30-2018, 06:21 PM
lol Chris too helpless to even look at Kim's own site.

You ready for the airplane?

Here comes the airplane.

Here it comes!

http://www.kim.com

Nothing about withholding evidence in that link. Next?

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 06:45 PM
Nothing about withholding evidence in that link. Next?Here comes the airplane again!

Here it comes!
I have consulted with my lawyers. I accept that my full statement should be provided to the authorities and I am prepared to do that so that there can be a full investigation. My lawyers will speak with the authorities regarding the proper process.

If my evidence is required to be given in the United States I would be prepared to do so if appropriate arrangements are made. I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back. In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2286e43afda9be7a3def9919ccb7698b/tenor.gif

Chris
07-30-2018, 07:39 PM
Here comes the airplane again!

Here it comes!

Nothing about withholding evidence in that quote. Next?

spurraider21
07-30-2018, 07:55 PM
:lmao

Education4Libs
07-30-2018, 08:06 PM
I gotta admit, I haven’t seen Chris get shit on this badly since last month when we experimented with scat.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 08:07 PM
Nothing about withholding evidence in that quote. Next?lol Chris's only defense now is inability to read and understand English.

Chris
07-30-2018, 08:29 PM
lol Chris's only defense now is inability to read and understand English.

No more links?

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 08:47 PM
No more links?There are more, but you can't understand Kim's own words.

Tell me: has Kim Dotcom given US investigators the evidence he claims he has?

Yes or no.

Isitjustme?
07-30-2018, 09:01 PM
:lmao chris

dabom
07-30-2018, 09:04 PM
I gotta admit, I haven’t seen Chris get shit on this badly since last month when we experimented with scat.

ElNono
07-30-2018, 09:26 PM
:cheer :cheer Everybody shitting on Chris :cheer :cheer

too easy, tbh

Chris
07-30-2018, 10:30 PM
There are more, but you can't understand Kim's own words.

Tell me: has Kim Dotcom given US investigators the evidence he claims he has?

Yes or no.

I understand them just fine, and saw nothing about withholding evidence. Now you're asking questions that only Kim Dotcot could answer. This is you tapping out.

Pavlov
07-30-2018, 10:44 PM
I understand them just fine, and saw nothing about withholding evidence. Now you're asking questions that only Kim Dotcot could answer. This is you tapping out.Here comes the airplane again!

Here it comes!

Zoom zoom!

Kim says he has evidence.

Kim says he has not given US investigators that evidence.

Therefore, Kim is withholding the evidence he says he has.

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2017-06/15/14/asset/buzzfeed-prod-fastlane-02/anigif_sub-buzz-19517-1497553039-1.gif

Winehole23
08-02-2018, 09:53 AM
Facebook teams up with the US Congress, the Trump Administration and, uh, shadowy DEEP STATE types, to scrub dangerous memes and "inauthentic" accounts.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/facebook-censor-alex-jones-705766/

Winehole23
08-02-2018, 09:53 AM
70 percent of Americans get their news from just two sources, Facebook and Google. As that number rises, the power of just a few people to decide what information does and does not reach the public will amplify significantly.

hater
08-02-2018, 10:10 AM
Facebook teams up with the US Congress, the Trump Administration and, uh, shadowy DEEP STATE types, to scrub dangerous memes and "inauthentic" accounts.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/facebook-censor-alex-jones-705766/

Yeah the Atlantic Council. Which is basically a NATO branch :lmao

So basically NATO is teaming up with Facebook to decide whats fake news or not :lmao

Talk about 1984

hater
08-02-2018, 10:13 AM

hater
08-02-2018, 10:15 AM

hater
08-02-2018, 10:17 AM

Zuckadick is a spineless pussy. Thats why I said Facebook has no future. When ppl wake up to him bending over to warmongers and allowing their takeover, he will be remembered as a weak nerdling

boutons_deux
08-02-2018, 10:21 AM
"just two sources, Facebook and Google"

the Google news feed (redacted, selective), or Google searches (1000s of sources)?

ElNono
08-02-2018, 11:57 AM

Zuckadick is a spineless pussy. Thats why I said Facebook has no future. When ppl wake up to him bending over to warmongers and allowing their takeover, he will be remembered as a weak nerdling

Zuckerberger is playing the survival game, tbh... this actually pretty much ensures Facebook does have a future...

hater
08-02-2018, 01:06 PM
Zuckerberger is playing the survival game, tbh... this actually pretty much ensures Facebook does have a future...

Disagree

There is no future in being a facade for government disinformation and propaganda

I believe once ppl (the common ppl) realize this as well as the fact that most facebook users are reaching old age, it will dissapear

Winehole23
08-26-2018, 01:46 PM
vetting sourced to trusted flaggers, the Atlantic Council

Facebook announced on Tuesday that it had removed a network of pages and accounts (https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/21/technology/facebook-disinformation-iran-russia/index.html?iid=EL) that it said its partners at the Atlantic Council and others had determined were linked to Russian military intelligence, including the Inside Syria Media Center's page.

Separately, the same day, Facebook said it removed 652 pages, accounts and groups it had determined to be part of coordinated disinformation campaigns that originated in Iran and targeted the United States, the United Kingdom, Latin America, and the Middle East.
https://money.cnn.com/2018/08/23/technology/facebook-twitter-syria-media-center/index.html

Winehole23
09-09-2018, 09:00 PM
oh, and uh, according to Zuckerberg, AP and The Weekly Standard:

Blake
09-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Here comes the airplane again!

Here it comes!

Zoom zoom!

https://media.giphy.com/media/12ZzXwiXgmGwfe/giphy.gif

Isitjustme?
09-10-2018, 09:59 AM
lol google

Lol ur Google boycott
Lol duckduckgo
Lol netflix boycott
Lol nfl boycott
Lol amazon boycott
Lol such a goober has to boycott all of reality and hope it will disappear and stop being so libruhl

Chris
09-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Lol edited diatribe

Mikeanaro
09-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Democracy dies in darkness...

https://media.giphy.com/media/oNKLBehxbnoqY/giphy.gif

DMC
09-10-2018, 08:34 PM
Tactical keyboard has been activated I am a veteran of the United States keyboard warrior special forces I served for 4 years in the youtube comment section and I have 234 confirmed argument wins under my belt in each using facts from Wikipedia and then using a fake account with a fake name and profile pic and I think you’re wrong I will provide no evidence whatsoever and once I am called out I will not respond until you call me out for not responding and in which I will reply “sorry I actually have a life” adding to my perfect 234 win streak