PDA

View Full Version : C.J. McCollum Calls Out KD on Twitter

BatManu20
07-25-2018, 11:20 PM

BatManu20
07-25-2018, 11:20 PM
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IiF6VtN3abE/WV15jCfNYgI/AAAAAAAAUQw/ALLhYiNIy_82PA9SrsV3ACGO4Ax4F-cMgCLcBGAs/s1600/stephpopcorn.gif

Mr. Body
07-25-2018, 11:22 PM
Durant is the biggest punk in sports history.

Texas_Ranger
07-25-2018, 11:26 PM
I am surprised this soft as vagina Durant didn't use his burner account to reply to CJ.

daslicer
07-25-2018, 11:26 PM
I don't take Durant seriously anymore. Dude is just a clown that is desperate for attention and nothing more.

Russ
07-25-2018, 11:30 PM
It's definitely the off-season.

Mr. Body
07-25-2018, 11:31 PM
I am surprised this soft as vagina Durant didn't use his burner account to reply to CJ.

He probably has, just forgot this time.

BatManu20
07-25-2018, 11:34 PM
It's definitely the off-season.

Yup. But threads like this were made for the dead period tbh.

FkLA
07-25-2018, 11:44 PM
Good. He needs to stop being a delusional retard and realize that no one respects his soft ass move. Not even his peers.

Spurtacular
07-25-2018, 11:50 PM
Dude, who sucking down barbecue wings on a podcast? Dude needs to be bitch slapped.

resistanze
07-26-2018, 12:08 AM
He should've called him a soft bitch on his podcast in person tbh. Kind of a pussy move.

Othyus Lalanne
07-26-2018, 01:03 AM
Yup. But threads like this were made for the dead period tbh.

You mean the post KD at GSW seasons?

Stabula
07-26-2018, 01:26 AM
He should've called him a soft bitch on his podcast in person tbh. Kind of a pussy move.

I agree completely but Kevin Durant is such a piece of shit everyone elses negative traits disappear in his presence.

Othyus Lalanne
07-26-2018, 01:31 AM
Dude, who sucking down barbecue wings on a podcast? Dude needs to be bitch slapped.

When you a star they let you do it.

SanAntonioSpurs23
07-26-2018, 01:41 AM
Kawhitter is the biggest punk in sports history.

Fify, but Durant is up there too.

Spurtacular
07-26-2018, 04:42 AM
When you a star they let you do it.

Still needs to be bitch slapped.

Othyus Lalanne
07-26-2018, 04:57 AM
Fify, but Durant is up there too.

Holy hyperboly. Some NBA players robbed, pulled guns in the locker room. Calm down.

r0drig0lac
07-26-2018, 05:06 AM
Durant is the biggest bitch soft in sports history.
agree

cutewizard
07-26-2018, 05:20 AM
Durant can correct all these by joining the Spurs next year...

hooperflash
07-26-2018, 06:44 AM
Durant can correct all these by joining the Spurs next year...
I need to see some YouTube highlights first before warming up to the idea of this Kevin Durant guy joining the team

NameLess Scrub
07-26-2018, 06:47 AM
KD wants to talk too much about something he can't defend.

He can't defend that move. He wanted easy rings, period.

tbdog
07-26-2018, 06:48 AM
Durant made the weakest decision perhaps ever. In saying that, I think Durant leaves next season and he will join the Knicks to rebuild his image. Make deep playoff runs, maybe even a finals visit, rack up scoring stats, then retire with 3 rings, MVP, and bring NY basketball back.

bdictjames
07-26-2018, 07:26 AM
How long will this Durant stint last? He's so busy convincing himself what he did was okay, it's kind of pitiful tbh.

Play Boban
07-26-2018, 07:47 AM
Leave it to these guys to make gang analogies tbh. :lol

sasaint
07-26-2018, 08:04 AM
Durant made the weakest decision perhaps ever. In saying that, I think Durant leaves next season and he will join the Knicks to rebuild his image. Make deep playoff runs, maybe even a finals visit, rack up scoring stats, then retire with 3 rings, MVP, and bring NY basketball back.

Nah. GS is too cushy a gig.

I am surprised that more NBA players have not spoken out against Durant in the years since he joined GS. After all it made runner-up the highest attainable goal of virtually every player in the league for this super-team's run.

tbdog
07-26-2018, 08:06 AM

I am surprised that more NBA players have not spoken out against Durant in the years since he joined GS. After all it made runner-up the highest attainable goal of virtually every player in the league for this super-team's run.

Reading between the lines, he isn't liking it. The titles are not meaning as much as he thought. He gets the 3peat and moves on. Hence why he took a one year contract.

Keepin' it real
07-26-2018, 08:08 AM
I thought I was in the Spurs forum ... my bad.

sasaint
07-26-2018, 08:17 AM
Reading between the lines, he isn't liking it. The titles are not meaning as much as he thought. He gets the 3peat and moves on. Hence why he took a one year contract.

I don't pay close enough attention to his lines to read between them. But I don't see his taking on the challenge of the Knicks.

SpurOutofTownFan
07-26-2018, 08:34 AM
A somewhat unrelated comment - I believe this thread belongs in another forum

hater
07-26-2018, 08:45 AM
CJ is basically Urkle and Durant is Dynamite kid from Good Times

2 fucking nerds having a nerd fight :lmao

look_at_g_shred
07-26-2018, 08:54 AM
I want CJ on the spurs man!

SpursDynasty85
07-26-2018, 09:24 AM
KD still acting salty for people thinking his move was weak. It should be written in stone.

SpursforSix
07-26-2018, 09:43 AM
CJ is basically Urkle and Durant is Dynamite kid from Good Times

2 fucking nerds having a nerd fight :lmao

I don't think this is a good analogy. JJ (from Good Times) was considered a pretty smooth dude even though he was goofy as hell.
IIRC, he was able to score hot chicks pretty frequently. He was a talented artist and a hard worker.

Gagnrath
07-26-2018, 09:46 AM
KD still acting salty for people thinking his move was weak. It should be written in stone.

The problem is that he knows it was weaksauce, and he really can stand it or his own personal self image when other people remind him of it being beta as hell.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-26-2018, 10:07 AM
I don't think this is a good analogy. JJ (from Good Times) was considered a pretty smooth dude even though he was goofy as hell.
IIRC, he was able to score hot chicks pretty frequently. He was a talented artist and a hard worker.

KD also scores at will tbh

Seventyniner
07-26-2018, 11:01 AM

Players don't speak up against it cause most of them would have done the same thing. It's ring-chasing at the highest level.

DAF86
07-26-2018, 01:56 PM
Durant will never live this down. When is he becoming a free agent again? I bet he leaves GS.

tbdog
07-26-2018, 06:49 PM
I don't pay close enough attention to his lines to read between them. But I don't see his taking on the challenge of the Knicks.

You will see. He is leaving Warriors next season. I just think it will be the Knicks, who I don't care for. But he will go to a team where he is the man of the city.

cutewizard
07-26-2018, 07:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUmNVNIM4M

cutewizard
07-26-2018, 07:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLKPS1uwiak

SpurPadre
07-26-2018, 08:10 PM
Trying to decide who's a bigger piece of shit between KD and Kawhi is like deciding who's a bigger piece of shit between Trump and Satan, tbh.

Othyus Lalanne
07-27-2018, 06:10 AM
Trying to decide who's a bigger piece of shit between KD and Kawhi is like deciding who's a bigger piece of shit between Trump and Satan, tbh.

League will be fine with Kawhi in Toronto.

Killakobe81
07-27-2018, 08:46 AM

Thinking ...:wakeup

:rollin

baseline bum
07-27-2018, 09:33 AM
Holy hyperboly. Some NBA players robbed, pulled guns in the locker room. Calm down.

LOL Crittenton, the 2008 version of Brandon Ingram that Laker fans were so disappointed to see leaving in the Gasol trade.

baseline bum
07-27-2018, 09:35 AM

Well Trump is the one who exists, so he's the bigger pos.

weeks
07-27-2018, 09:57 AM
with KD it's just the total bitch package
forget joining the dubs, it's the burner accounts. the loud arguments with people about how he doesn't care. try hard bad boy persona ...with eyes to the floor when dray gets in his face

KD would go undisputed no 1 in the first all-NBA bitch draft

snickles
07-27-2018, 10:35 AM
Trying to decide who's a bigger piece of shit between KD and Kawhi is like deciding who's a bigger piece of shit between Trump and Hillary, tbh.

fixed it for you.

SpurPadre
07-27-2018, 11:00 AM
fixed it for you.

It's that mentality is why we're fucked right now, tbh.

SupremeGuy
07-27-2018, 02:41 PM
Trying to decide who's a bigger piece of shit between KD and Kawhi is like deciding who's a bigger piece of shit between Obama and Satan, tbh.Fify

spursreport
07-29-2018, 12:24 PM
With reports coming out about Durant being linked to Lakers/Thunder next Summer(No chance for either team but this is starting something), it appears some cracks are starting to get exposed. Durant is very much bothered about people scolding him on this decision still. He is still snapping back at fans on social media and in public despite 2 rings and 2 finals MVPs. He is very much insecure about all of this if not more. I was thinking Klay was out the door, but I think it’s going to be Durant bolting next Summer. A postseason elimination is going to very fatal for Golden State next season.

daslicer
07-29-2018, 12:38 PM
With reports coming out about Durant being linked to Lakers/Thunder next Summer(No chance for either team but this is starting something), it appears some cracks are starting to get exposed. Durant is very much bothered about people scolding him on this decision still. He is still snapping back at fans on social media and in public despite 2 rings and 2 finals MVPs. He is very much insecure about all of this if not more. I was thinking Klay was out the door, but I think it’s going to be Durant bolting next Summer. A postseason elimination is going to very fatal for Golden State next season.

The Warriors to me are a bubble that's ready to pop. I feel them winning is the only thing that keeps them together but once they lose that's when chemistry wise they will fall apart.

SpursBills
07-29-2018, 12:45 PM

Why do the Lakers have no chance? They'll have the cap room. It's entirely possible. Thunder are obviously capped out.

spursreport
07-29-2018, 01:36 PM
The Warriors to me are a bubble that's ready to pop. I feel them winning is the only thing that keeps them together but once they lose that's when chemistry wise they will fall apart.

The winning euphoria starts to wear off though. Winning gets more and more difficult especially when you try to put all the “little issues aside.” Eventually they come back into the picture when the smooth ride winning isn’t happening anymore and then it all falls apart. In 2001 after the Lakers went 15-1, everything was sunshine and rainbows in Los Angeles. The Lakers had a dynasty going and everyone was saying that team was there for the long haul. Most dominant big man, best perimeter player, best mindgame coach and ego manager, solid supporting cast. 2 years later they were eliminated and then that trickled to a brutal 2004 year of drama that led to a full on implosion where Shaq was traded.

daslicer
07-29-2018, 02:17 PM
The winning euphoria starts to wear off though. Winning gets more and more difficult especially when you try to put all the “little issues aside.” Eventually they come back into the picture when the smooth ride winning isn’t happening anymore and then it all falls apart. In 2001 after the Lakers went 15-1, everything was sunshine and rainbows in Los Angeles. The Lakers had a dynasty going and everyone was saying that team was there for the long haul. Most dominant big man, best perimeter player, best mindgame coach and ego manager, solid supporting cast. 2 years later they were eliminated and then that trickled to a brutal 2004 year of drama that led to a full on implosion where Shaq was traded.

Agreed. I think they are a lot of issues the Warriors have internally that will come to the surface when they finally lose. I don't think Curry is happy about losing his status as the number 1 guy on the Warriors. I do sense he has jealousy of Durant. Also I don't believe Draymond is a good leader. He constantly berates his teammates and gets on them 24/7. I feel that type of micromanaging wears thin on people over time. The warriors only put up with it because they are winning but once they lose that's when it will become volatile. Also like you said previously Durant has a lot of insecurities and will probably leave once the Warriors are dethroned.

dbestpro
07-29-2018, 02:29 PM

Your TDS is showing.

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 04:24 AM
Agreed. I think they are a lot of issues the Warriors have internally that will come to the surface when they finally lose. I don't think Curry is happy about losing his status as the number 1 guy on the Warriors. I do sense he has jealousy of Durant. Also I don't believe Draymond is a good leader. He constantly berates his teammates and gets on them 24/7. I feel that type of micromanaging wears thin on people over time. The warriors only put up with it because they are winning but once they lose that's when it will become volatile. Also like you said previously Durant has a lot of insecurities and will probably leave once the Warriors are dethroned.

May it be, may it be...

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 04:25 AM
Durant will have balls if he joins the Spurs.......

cutewizard
07-30-2018, 04:26 AM
Durant joining the Knicks or Wizards,

Then Klay joining the Lakers would be sweeetttttttttf, lol