PDA

View Full Version : There is nothing remotley exciting about Spurs next season...

apalisoc_9
07-30-2018, 11:53 PM
Seriously, this is going to be a dull season.

Starting lineup is full of mid ranger brick masters

Pop is gonna limit loonie walker amd derrick white.

Whats the point?

How is the next two seasons any better than Kobes last two seasons? This is very clearly Pops doing.

We should have just accepted the boston draft picks. At this rate, why prolong mediocirty?

If they rebuild now, they would been a contender in a nearer future. But hey gotta please pop.

playblair
07-30-2018, 11:55 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/8be3486d67c10fd0f90d57cc97e96337/5BFD041B/t51.2885-15/e35/37604849_392552721149422_4419137948738387968_n.jpg

spurs10
07-30-2018, 11:59 PM
https://scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/8be3486d67c10fd0f90d57cc97e96337/5BFD041B/t51.2885-15/e35/37604849_392552721149422_4419137948738387968_n.jpg
Now someone is going to have an exciting year! Good post! :toast

barbacoataco
07-31-2018, 12:06 AM
Wrong. Spurs will be good next season-- DeRozan is a beast. Manu and Marco together will be dangerous off the bench and are both good closers. Maybe White gets a chance. Next year's Spurs will be an offensive juggernaut. Aldridge, DeRozan, Gay, Belinelli, Mills and Bertans are all dangerous. Davis Bertans will improve and he is already a career .383% 3pt. Aldridge and DeRozan are 2 of the top 10 offensive players in the NBA which will put the Spurs in contention nearly every game. I think the Spurs and DeRozan will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Emperor
07-31-2018, 12:07 AM
We added a brotha from Compton. Spurs already got that street cred and will probably be mentioned in more rap videos.

TimmyBuckets
07-31-2018, 12:14 AM

Whats the point?

How is the next two seasons any better than Kobes last two seasons? This is very clearly Pops doing.

We should have just accepted the boston draft picks. At this rate, why prolong mediocirty?

If they rebuild now, they would been a contender in a nearer future. But hey gotta please pop.

Walker's a rookie. White is unproven. They will learn to contribute and play from Manu and Spurs system. Murray got the start and if these guys can prove themselves, they'll have their shot. Rebuild now and lose consecutive playoff record, fan attendance, so in 5 years they can MAYBE be contender in the West? Makes no sense, when they can be good now and still compete. If they're not a contender now, then neither is any other team except the Warriors and maybe the Celtics. Every other team in the league should rebuild? The Spurs have their cake and want to eat it too. They got youngsters for the future and can compete now. Best of both worlds.

PS: Kobe's last 2 seasons were the same as all his other seasons b/c I never cared for that rapist, but that's just me.

BatManu20
07-31-2018, 12:22 AM
And yet, I bet you’ll still be here in every game thread bitching.

BackHome
07-31-2018, 12:28 AM

Whats the point?

Why is this faggot still posting in Spurs forum run along K-Y ass wiper/licker

TrainOfThought5
07-31-2018, 12:29 AM
Had we chosen to rebuild, we could have definitely used the Kawhi trade, and subsequent LMA trade to kickstart a draft pick fueled tank job, where we allowed Tony and Manu to have a great farewell tour enroute to a semi tank job this year. Then we probably wait 2 or 3 years when Murray and Walker are in their primes, leading a band of youngsters.

Mr. Body
07-31-2018, 12:36 AM
I only watch this team for the bitching.

Hedgie
07-31-2018, 04:37 AM

Whats the point?

Good, does mean you'll fuck off then?

SaTo
07-31-2018, 05:10 AM
Just fuck off already you annoying spamming piece of shit excuse for a human being.

GTFO nobody wants to read your idiotic posts.

kthxbye

SouthTexasRancher
07-31-2018, 05:21 AM
apalisoc

The only thing you'd ever find exciting is if some science lab let you use their Scanning Electron Microscope so you could try to tunnel down to try to see your tiny weenie. I hear there are lots of SEM's in Toronto so why don't you take your sorry ass up to Toronto so we can fumigate 'Spurs Talk'. Kawhitter needs you to hold his hand so get with it. :ihit

duncan2k5
07-31-2018, 05:35 AM
Murrays development

John B
07-31-2018, 06:31 AM
I see only Dubs is better on paper tbh. Houston got worse with the departure of Ariza and Moute, and the addition of Melo, while injury prone CP3 is another year older. Utah’s Mitchell will be better scouted this year by depending teams, Lakers will self-implode with Stephenson/Rondo/Beasley in the LA limelight, Pelicans will miss Rondo’s playoff beastmode. Blazers is the same meh, reminds me of Nash’ Suns, always there but never enough to get over the hump. Dallas will be the dark horse with Doncic’s elite point guard skills under Carlisle, fucking Hawks, why?? And Nuggets, with 2014 41st fucking pick (who did Spurs get??) Jokic, with Nowitzky shooting and Sabonis passing skills, will be better. OKC will also be better with the departure of Melo. They could be the 2nd best team if they figure things out. But I will rank Spurs as the 3rd best team in the West with higher ceiling. Both DeRozan and the Spurs will be playing with a chip on its shoulder, DeRozan’s pnr game and ball handling skills is a better complimentary than Kawhi’s iso tbh. I think we will see a beautiful game 2. Murray/Gay/White/Bertrans and even Forbes will all be better tbh. I don’t think Pops will go away from LMA’s post so LMA should still play big, and with DDR pnr, could even get more open shots. Poeltl/Marco I think is >>> Kyle/Tony, I mean l love Tony but we still have Manu so. Poeltl is an intriguing prospect, who could arguably get the starting C nod at the latter part of the season. He is a quicker player than Pau to switch on pnr if they go big, without losing the rebound and shot blocking. And next year and the following years ahead, I think Spurs will be even better. The young core of Murray/Walker/White/Metu/Poeltl will be both scoring and defensive juggernaut. Tbh what could have been a disaster with Kawhitter sabotaging our trade options, Pops/RC and staff managed to remain competitive now and relevant in the years to come. With Pops coaching the USA Team, who knows which future big name FA could be knocking on our door, Kyrie? Butler?:flag:

hater
07-31-2018, 06:40 AM
Its going to be a nice season. Especially since the most boring player in NBA history, Mute Cancer is gone

Derozan Lamarcus combo
Ferraris comeback
Delonte Murrays challenge
Evita at 41 :lmao
Cancerburger losing his minutes for good :tu

Its going to be qn amqzing season now that boring Mute Cancer is gone

rastaspur
07-31-2018, 07:25 AM
:whine:whine

monkeypunk
07-31-2018, 08:18 AM

Whats the point?

Seriously, go fuck off to the board of whatever team you actually like and take all your shitty alts with you.

You're worse than fucking ducks. At least doesn't show his stupid all the time.

TLDR: Fuck the fuck off, you dickless piece of garbage.

bklynspursfan
07-31-2018, 08:27 AM
Someone should have their thread creating privileges revoked.

SpursDynasty85
07-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Someone should have their thread creating privileges revoked.

Could we please get this done? Maybe a permaban is better.

TDomination
07-31-2018, 09:13 AM
Here you go:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32

This is where you belong.

Captivus
07-31-2018, 09:15 AM
For me, is more exiting than last year season...by far. No matter the results.

daslicer
07-31-2018, 10:26 AM
It will be much more exciting than last year. Spurs now have 2 guys who can score 20 consistently unlike last year which will make a lot easier for the role players to play at a higher level since they won't have to over exert themselves on the offensive end.

Dex
07-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Maybe it's just the offseason lull talking here, but I'm actually looking forward to this season more than most.

The last few seasons started to feel like Groundhog Day. Put pieces around LMA and Kawhi, and see if it is enough to compete against the Warriors. '16 we got boned by the Thunder, '17 we got fucking Zaza'd, and last season was just a dumpster fire all the way through. It felts like we should be in a position to contend, but the results spoke for themselves, and it was always a fucking bummer.

This season, I feel like there are just no expectations. They may suck, or they may surprise everyone. We'll get to see how Murray and White have progressed, get to see how DeMar fits in, get to watch LMAlpha dominate, and may get a few magic moments from Manu and Marco (a.k.a. the Mario Bros).

No one seriously expects this squad to beat the Warriors, so we might as well just enjoy the regular season ride.

daslicer
07-31-2018, 10:48 AM
Maybe it's just the offseason lull talking here, but I'm actually looking forward to this season more than most.

The last few seasons started to feel like Groundhog Day. Put pieces around LMA and Kawhi, and see if it is enough to compete against the Warriors. '16 we got boned by the Thunder, '17 we got fucking Zaza'd, and last season was just a dumpster fire all the way through. It felts like we should be in a position to contend, but the results spoke for themselves, and it was always a fucking bummer.

This season, I feel like there are just no expectations. They may suck, or they may surprise everyone. We'll get to see how Murray and White have progressed, get to see how DeMar fits in, get to watch LMAlpha dominate, and may get a few magic moments from Manu and Marco (a.k.a. the Mario Bros).

No one seriously expects this squad to beat the Warriors, so we might as well just enjoy the regular season ride.

If the Spurs get 50 wins I will consider that a good season and a big fuck you to the haters.

BD24
07-31-2018, 10:49 AM
And yet, I bet you’ll still be here in every game thread bitching.
He will create his own thread to bitch, because he is a giant attention whore. The premise is correct though. The faggot willl still be posting a bunch. He could never leave the site tbh. He craves and needs the validation

Truth4sale$
07-31-2018, 10:52 AM
I don't think this will be a boring year at all---That was last year with all the injuries and lack of young players roles. In fact, I think the "training of new arrivals, development of young players and coaching" aspect will make this team better. No black cloud of the Kawhi situation and watching which young player emerges as the next GREAT spur. Murray, Walker, White and/or Forbes to show they want to be ---THE GUY. I say Murray has a breakout year and wins Most Improved Player. I also think DeRozan works his ass off and becomes a much better player..as a SMALL Forward, so White and Walker can play at 2 guard

iGetbuckets
07-31-2018, 10:58 AM
Here you go:

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=32

This is where you belong.

hes already there:lol

lmbebo
07-31-2018, 10:58 AM
Flying on a plane to an unknown city west of here. should land in the next 2-3 months. ...

SnakeBoy
07-31-2018, 11:41 AM
For me, is more exiting than last year season...by far. No matter the results.

It's more exiting for me too.

Phenomanul
07-31-2018, 12:48 PM
hes already there:lol

Spreading lies, disdain and general hatred towards the Spurs Organization... as he has for several years here.

Kori Ellis
07-31-2018, 12:52 PM
Goodnight.

Dex
07-31-2018, 12:54 PM
Goodnight.

:wow KORI-BOMB! :wow

http://bestanimations.com/Military/Explosions/nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

FlAVaK
07-31-2018, 12:56 PM
Goodnight.

:elephant

:bobo

cd98
07-31-2018, 12:57 PM
I'm more excited for this year than I was for last year.

Seventyniner
07-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Getting that fool pinked is motivation enough for the season. Bring it on.

dabom
07-31-2018, 01:00 PM
Goodnight.

Wow my dude Apol. Gn my brotha.

Kori Ellis
07-31-2018, 01:05 PM
:wow KORI-BOMB! :wow

http://bestanimations.com/Military/Explosions/nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-4.gif

He/she's not even a good troll. The fake bad spelling and pretend love for Kawhi is just clutter.

If I ever release you again apalisoc_9, bring your A-game.

Phenomanul
07-31-2018, 01:06 PM
Goodnight.

Thanks...! It's like I've been wanting to get over the nightmare "separation & divorce" between Kawhi and the organization and simply move on... but that has been so difficult to do seeing apa's threads pop up on the front page every day. What a relief.

r0drig0lac
07-31-2018, 01:11 PM
He/she's not even a good troll. The fake bad spelling and pretend love for Kawhi is just clutter.

agree

DAF86
07-31-2018, 01:12 PM
My nigga apa finally pushed his luck too far. RIP, tbh.

daslicer
07-31-2018, 01:18 PM

:lol Wow

FkLA
07-31-2018, 01:30 PM
pinked :tu

ismael-robert
07-31-2018, 01:30 PM
If dabom gets pinked thats like the spurs signing another allstar

spurraider21
07-31-2018, 01:33 PM
Pinking is the most underused tool here... bans are too harsh. that's all we needed for koolaid_man a few years ago to solve that problem. dabom could use it too.

Mikeanaro
07-31-2018, 01:43 PM
Cancer is out of SA, thats enough to watch the next season.

TekXX
07-31-2018, 02:03 PM
I'm actually excited to see how this season plays out, much more than last season.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
07-31-2018, 02:09 PM
OP got wrapped in rubber

spursistan
07-31-2018, 02:36 PM
Damn OP pinked..And it is a "done deal this time :lol..

My nigga apa finally pushed his luck too far. RIP, tbh.

Yep, told him he's going too far with that shtick and it got really lame. With site mods/admin active around lately, he was asking for it and eventually brought it on his head.

BackHome
07-31-2018, 02:49 PM
Thank you Kori so much got tired of him he was just a cancerous little troll. Now if you can block Hater and TheGreatShit all would be good in the world. I was going to include Daboom but he has been a good troll so I guess he took his warning to heart unlike Apo

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2018, 03:01 PM
Thank you Kori so much got tired of him he was just a cancerous little troll. Now if you can block Hater and TheGreatShit all would be good in the world. I was going to include Daboom but he has been a good troll so I guess he took his warning to heart unlike Apo

https://www.unilad.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Screen-Shot-2018-05-12-at-17.35.46.png
This ain't a safe space, scrub. If you don't like posters, block them. You little bitch.

BackHome
07-31-2018, 03:04 PM
Don’t be scarred be a good boy or get pinked :toast

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2018, 03:05 PM
Mods decide to show up and clean up the site once Parker leaves and the anti-TP spam threads finally stop huh.... det timing and agenda smh.

Free my boy Apo, he ain't do shit.

Drewlius
07-31-2018, 03:15 PM

Thank god.

LakerHater
07-31-2018, 03:24 PM
& they raised ticket prices! :bang

dabom
07-31-2018, 03:38 PM
Pinking is the most underused tool here... bans are too harsh. that's all we needed for koolaid_man a few years ago to solve that problem. dabom could use it too.

I'm too big to fail brah.

coachmac87
07-31-2018, 03:47 PM
Mods decide to show up and clean up the site once Parker leaves and the anti-TP spam threads finally stop huh.... det timing and agenda smh.

Free my boy Apo, he ain't do shit.

You mad bro??

#AltAccount

Vic Petro
07-31-2018, 03:52 PM
More time to study pharmacy

TekXX
07-31-2018, 03:54 PM
Was Apo the nasty little filipino troll with no job?

spurraider21
07-31-2018, 04:10 PM
Was Apo the nasty little filipino troll with no job?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241040

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=244933

BackHome
07-31-2018, 04:12 PM
To be honest I could never figure if it was Apo,Daboom, or TheGreatShit?

dabom
07-31-2018, 04:18 PM
To be honest I could never figure if it was Apo,Daboom, or TheGreatShit?

We have completely 100% different views. You must be goddam dumb. :lol

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 04:18 PM
Mistreated by mods the same way kawhi was mistrestred by Spurs.

Funny how when TP was a victim the mods were not around.

DPG21920
07-31-2018, 04:20 PM
Mistreated by mods the same way kawhi was mistrestred by Spurs.

Funny how when TP was a victim the mods were not around.

Are you requesting a formal trade to another board? I will do my best to find a palatable situation for both of us and I will be in contact once we are nearing an agreement.

Mugen
07-31-2018, 04:21 PM
Are you requesting a formal trade to another board? I will do my best to find a palatable situation for both of us and I will be in contact once we are nearing an agreement.

Done deal.

FkLA
07-31-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm too big to fail brah.

dabom da bomb tbh

Mikeanaro
07-31-2018, 04:33 PM
Wait, does he have an uncle?
Negotiation could get tricky.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 04:53 PM

Kori is known for poster misdiagnosis.

Pavlov
07-31-2018, 04:56 PM

Doesn't matter because:

Goodnight.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f62d36621309adc0acc302e5fb81fcf/tenor.gif

DPG21920
07-31-2018, 04:56 PM

Being Pink just means you are different which was your goal. It’s not like you can’t post your views/takes all you want, just cant be the thread starter.

It’s not like it cost you 80M dollars or something.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 04:57 PM
Stop following me around Chump.

Pavlov
07-31-2018, 04:59 PM
I don't think anyone is obligated to respect the wishes of a pinked poster.

RD2191
07-31-2018, 05:02 PM
Stop following me around Chump.

:lol

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 05:04 PM
I litterally never respond or even aknwoeldge 95% of my haters

Do they want my validation or something?

I always have to updatw notification, the next morning i have 20 notifications from the same nobodys i dont care about.

I might be too popular now. Popularity is too high for me to stay.

Pavlov
07-31-2018, 05:07 PM
I admit it will be more difficult for people to follow you since you can't start any more whore threads.

Thanks for literally responding and acknowledging me, I guess.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 05:29 PM
My average thread started per day is 0.005.

Heroes gotta take responsibility.

vy65
07-31-2018, 05:36 PM
I'd seriously consider the viability of suicide if my definition of heroism included posting on an internet message board

coachmac87
07-31-2018, 05:37 PM
Kori struck a cord with OP

Fool is really throwing a bitch fit about getting pinked...:lmao

offset formation
07-31-2018, 05:50 PM
Goodnight.

Kori for fucking Queen of the Universe!

offset formation
07-31-2018, 05:52 PM

Seconded.

I have no problem with dabom though.

spursistan
07-31-2018, 05:56 PM
Yeah, Apo sounds a little too hurt.

I understand it, tbh. Getting pinked on ST is like a rock bottom message board moment :lol..

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2018, 05:58 PM
Kori struck a cord with OP

Fool is really throwing a bitch fit about getting pinked...:lmao

Kori for fucking Queen of the Universe!

Stop licking taints, you pair of faggots. You look foolish.

apalisoc_9
07-31-2018, 05:59 PM
Hurt? Nikka

https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.png

offset formation
07-31-2018, 05:59 PM
Doesn't matter because:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1f62d36621309adc0acc302e5fb81fcf/tenor.gif

:lmao

rastaspur
07-31-2018, 06:02 PM

Thanks for finally reprimanding this guy. Much appreciated.

offset formation
07-31-2018, 06:06 PM

No.

BD24
07-31-2018, 06:08 PM
Goodnight.
:worthy::worthy::danceclub

coachmac87
07-31-2018, 06:09 PM

Oh immediately rushing to your alts defense like a super hero?

Nah you’re the foolish one Lil Yachty

Expecting Rob quote like clockwork in 3...2....1...

Kori Ellis
07-31-2018, 06:11 PM
apalisoc_9 has been traded to torontoraptorsforum.com for a 2021 second-round poster and an old plate of poutine. SpursTalk also included a significant amount of cash and tacos.

TheGreatYacht
07-31-2018, 06:14 PM
apalisoc_9 has been traded to torontoraptorsforum.com for a 2021 second-round poster and an old plate of poutine. SpursTalk also included a significant amount of cash and tacos.
I have a small list of posters that would fit in great with the reddit.com/spursphags forum. Lmk if you wanna clear cap.

rastaspur
07-31-2018, 06:16 PM
Any return in a trade for apo would be a miracle. Sounds like a haul to me.

I was doubtful that toronto would even offer up a used condomn from drake.

offset formation
07-31-2018, 06:16 PM
I have a small list of posters that would fit in great with the reddit.com/spursphags forum. Lmk if you wanna clear cap.

Incredible lack of self-awareness...:rollin:lmao:rollin:lmao

I guaran-gotdamn-tee you that you're one of those most likely to be considered for trade next. You're apalosic light. You're a place holder for apalosic. Iow, your troll job sux just a little less than apalosic. Congrats on your station in life. Mad props.

Play Boban
07-31-2018, 06:19 PM
I'm excited about the OP being pinked tbh. :wakeup

gospursgojas
07-31-2018, 06:25 PM
Why do y’all insist on making this guys threads 5 pages

spurraider21
07-31-2018, 06:26 PM
honestly thought we'd have to throw in a first round pick just to get rid of him tbh

SanAntonioSpurs23
07-31-2018, 06:35 PM
OP is a faggot but I agree this time.

SpursDynasty85
07-31-2018, 06:37 PM

We have truly been spoiled if you can't "at all" get excited for a bonafide playoff team. Warriors at full strength would win but one injury to their 3 best players opens things up.

Seventyniner
07-31-2018, 06:47 PM

So we finally won a trade.

offset formation
07-31-2018, 06:47 PM
We have truly been spoiled if you can't "at all" get excited for a bonafide playoff team. Warriors at full strength would win but one injury to their 3 best players opens things up.

Championship or I'll bitch has become the SOP for fandom nowadays.

Ron Swanson
07-31-2018, 07:29 PM
This season just got better.

Crazymaddopeyo
07-31-2018, 07:51 PM
I'm so excited for the season now.

Spurtacular
07-31-2018, 07:52 PM
Damn OP pinked..And it is a "done deal this time :lol..

Yep, told him he's going too far with that shtick and it got really lame. With site mods/admin active around lately, he was asking for it and eventually brought it on his head.

Banned during the slow season? Seriously, someone post the link. I never thought I'd see it, tbh.

Wu36
07-31-2018, 08:12 PM
Didn’t his aunt pink him years ago? The fuck it take ST so long to do?

BD24
07-31-2018, 08:28 PM
Banned during the slow season? Seriously, someone post the link. I never thought I'd see it, tbh.
Just scroll back a bit, think its on page 2

Play Boban
07-31-2018, 08:50 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225796

spurs10
07-31-2018, 09:50 PM
apalisoc_9 has been traded to torontoraptorsforum.com for a 2021 second-round poster and an old plate of poutine. SpursTalk also included a significant amount of cash and tacos. :lol

TheDoctor
08-01-2018, 12:15 AM

Please don't. Let him post w/ his real account :lol

Immortal Spur
08-01-2018, 01:03 AM
This place is the land of the lawless... to get pinked and banned now that ish is crazy. What kind of pond scum do you have to be. Tbh shouldn’t even have to happen. Never understand why people post in these guys threads or give them the time of day. Foolishness tbh. Flaming on a troll is just dumb logic. Does a tree that falls in a forest make a sound if no one is there to hear it??? Ignore button has done wonders for me and the quality here.

Coach X
08-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Goodnight.
Well done. Spurstalk is better now :toast

spurraider21
08-01-2018, 10:15 AM
This place is the land of the lawless... to get pinked and banned now that ish is crazy. What kind of pond scum do you have to be. Tbh shouldn’t even have to happen. Never understand why people post in these guys threads or give them the time of day. Foolishness tbh. Flaming on a troll is just dumb logic. Does a tree that falls in a forest make a sound if no one is there to hear it??? Ignore button has done wonders for me and the quality here.
Ignore button doesn’t help when people post 5 threads a day. Your front page gets cluttered with garbage

Amuseddaysleeper
08-01-2018, 10:18 AM

You called? :toast

offset formation
08-01-2018, 11:11 AM
OP forgot to include his pinking in the excitement for next season, tbh.

boutons_deux
08-01-2018, 11:34 AM
exciting? dunno

INTERESTING? hell yeah.

To see if HoFer Pop can integrate and coach the youth wave without The Big Three playing any role.

Actually, will Pop even give the new guys a chance to help out? Will he have any choice?

DMC
08-01-2018, 11:40 AM
OP is a faggot

apalisoc_9
08-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Ignore button doesn’t help when people post 5 threads a day. Your front page gets cluttered with garbage

You post more threads a day than I do. Philo :lol

Not my fault nikkas make my threads 10 pages long eveeytime.

If this ESPN. I would be the one guy responsible for making this site money ala stephen A Smith but with better takes.

boutons_deux
08-01-2018, 12:15 PM
exciting? dunno

INTERESTING? hell yeah.

To see if HoFer Pop can integrate and coach the youth wave without The Big Three playing any role.

Actually, will Pop even give the new guys a chance to help out? Will he have any choice?

apalisoc_9
08-01-2018, 12:20 PM
To top it all off. Half of the threads about Apalisoc_9 is made by other posters.

Theres litterally gazillions of threads about apalisoc_9 made by snowflakes. Theres more threads made about me than I make threads.

Kori Ellis is just an out of touch woman.

RD2191
08-01-2018, 12:23 PM
To top it all off. Half of the threads about Apalisoc_9 is made by other posters.

Theres litterally gazillions of threads about apalisoc_9 made by snowflakes. Theres more threads made about me than I make threads.

It was nice knowing you brother. :depressed

TheGreatYacht
08-01-2018, 12:27 PM
There's absolutely no doubt that RC or Pop are behind this pinking. Kori and mods let's this place turn into a shithole back in the Manu vs TP days and did nothing to stop the daily spam threads, once OP shifted towards putting heat on PATFO this was the result. Same thing happened to me with a Pop thread after Game 2 against OKC. It's happened to others as well.

Hopefully they can just come forward and tell us who the crybaby bitch was in the front office.

SuperCam
08-01-2018, 12:29 PM
There's absolutely no doubt that RC or Pop are behind this pinking. Kori and mods let's this place turn into a shithole back in the Manu vs TP days and did nothing to stop the daily spam threads, once OP shifted towards putting heat on PATFO this was the result. Same thing happened to me with a Pop thread after Game 2 against OKC. It's happened to others as well.

Hopefully they can just come forward and tell us who the crybaby bitch was in the front office.

i got banned for 30 days last year for questioning the dedmon/simmons mishandling, tbh

Pavlov
08-01-2018, 12:36 PM

If this ESPN. I would be the one guy responsible for making this site money ala stephen A Smith but with better takes.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/czbNsxtCZJbmo/200.gif

TheGreatYacht
08-01-2018, 12:36 PM
i got banned for 30 days last year for questioning the dedmon/simmons mishandling, tbh
Not surprising tbh.

The guy who started the 65-page long Popsuckers thread, silverblk mistix, is permabanned.

My money is on Crater face. There's no bigger ego than his when he walks into a room.

offset formation
08-01-2018, 12:41 PM

Kori should up the pinking to a full ban just for his idiocy.

You know what makes me happy? Logging in and seeing your name pinked at the bottom of the screen. Its glorious.

spurraider21
08-01-2018, 01:07 PM

you started 15 threads in the last week. i've started 1.

lol

offset formation
08-01-2018, 01:09 PM

lol

Lol, yep. Just more of his idiocy. I might have started 4 or 5 in my years here.

Arcadian
08-01-2018, 01:42 PM
Pink'd.

dabom
08-01-2018, 01:56 PM

lol

One too many faggot. :lmao

cd98
08-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Actually, there is nothing exciting until the end of October. Not sure why I comeback here before then.

ECOV
08-01-2018, 03:07 PM
One too many faggot. :lmao

Othyus Lalanne
08-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Not surprising tbh.

The guy who started the 65-page long Popsuckers thread, silverblk mistix, is permabanned.

My money is on Crater face. There's no bigger ego than his when he walks into a room.

People can get banned from here?

Dex
08-01-2018, 03:25 PM
People can get banned from here?

Yeah, right...and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

BD24
08-01-2018, 04:01 PM
OP is a faggot

Immortal Spur
08-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Big facts...

FireMicoHalili
08-01-2018, 06:58 PM

Whats the point?

You can just not watch them, you know? They don't owe you a damn thing and I bet you don't even have League Pass.

Color looks cute on you by the way :toast

SAGirl
08-01-2018, 08:06 PM
Any return in a trade for apo would be a miracle. Sounds like a haul to me.

I was doubtful that toronto would even offer up a used condomn from drake.
Top of your game right here.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 10:16 PM
Wrong. Spurs will be good next season-- DeRozan is a beast. Manu and Marco together will be dangerous off the bench and are both good closers. Maybe White gets a chance. Next year's Spurs will be an offensive juggernaut. Aldridge, DeRozan, Gay, Belinelli, Mills and Bertans are all dangerous. Davis Bertans will improve and he is already a career .383% 3pt. Aldridge and DeRozan are 2 of the top 10 offensive players in the NBA which will put the Spurs in contention nearly every game. I think the Spurs and DeRozan will play with a chip on their shoulder.

Forgot that it's Manu's last season, probably. I was gonna cancel my team package; but I should maybe keep it out of respect. I'm wavering, tbh.

NameLess Scrub
08-02-2018, 08:46 AM

Won the trade. Didn't have to give anything from Whataburger.

Kindergarten Cop
08-02-2018, 09:15 AM
Yeah, right...and Grizzly Adams had a beard.

https://media.giphy.com/media/lZi3IrdRJrine/source.gif

Darth_Pelican
08-02-2018, 09:37 AM
apalisoc_9

DAF86
08-02-2018, 12:45 PM
I'm excited about Derrick White and seeing if Murray finally develops a semi-reliable jumper. That's all he needs to be a starting caliber PG. Not being a liability shooting the ball + his defense at the PG position = more than enough to be the starting PG of a really good team.

TimmyBuckets
08-02-2018, 12:53 PM
I'm excited about Derrick White and seeing if Murray finally develops a semi-reliable jumper. That's all he needs to be a starting caliber PG. Not being a liability shooting the ball + his defense at the PG position = more than enough to be the starting PG of a really good team.

Especially if he has a guy like Derozan starting, who can create for players around him

kaji157
08-03-2018, 11:39 AM

All in all he just needs to develop one reliable move. A floater, a layup, a jumper, a 3. Something.
So far he had not shown any consistency in his offensive game, but more important he had yet to develop a go to move as Tony had his floater.

spurs10
08-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Nothing re-Motley Crue about this new team, it's a more talented Beatlesque kind of thing. :downspin:

superbigtime
08-03-2018, 02:35 PM
poor dumb bitch can't spell

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 03:57 PM
i'm excited... out with the trash(kawhi) and in with loyalty(derozan). we didn't even have kawhi last season and now we added an all-star in derozan plus our youth movement. i'm pretty stoked!

weeks
08-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Nothing re-Motley Crue about this new team, it's a more talented Beatlesque kind of thing. :downspin:

:nope

sasaint
08-03-2018, 04:21 PM
i'm excited... out with the trash(kawhi) and in with loyalty(derozan). we didn't even have kawhi last season and now we added an all-star in derozan plus our youth movement. i'm pretty stoked!

Exactly! People here seem to be mentally comparing this team to the 2016-17 team when Number 2 actually played. Comparing the roster of the team that actually played last year to the roster going into this season gets me pretty stoked, too.

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Exactly! People here seem to be mentally comparing this team to the 2016-17 team when Number 2 actually played. Comparing the roster of the team that actually played last year to the roster going into this season gets me pretty stoked, too.

:tu

some are just salty about kawhi which i understand. i was upset up until the other day when i read more on derozan and his mindset going forward as well as the videos of him and pop at team usa practice. i'm stoked for this season!

sasaint
08-03-2018, 04:31 PM

some are just salty about kawhi which i understand. i was upset up until the other day when i read more on derozan and his mindset going forward as well as the videos of him and pop at team usa practice. i'm stoked for this season!

When we get to the opening tip, Number 2 will be a thing of the past for me. I will just be rooting once again for the Spurs!

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 05:01 PM
When we get to the opening tip, Number 2 will be a thing of the past for me. I will just be rooting once again for the Spurs!

spurs10
08-03-2018, 05:19 PM
:nope :lol I know!

spurs10
08-03-2018, 06:25 PM
poor dumb bitch can't spell :lol Yes he is one of a 'motley' bunch of hooligans that forego his education apparently.

i'm excited... out with the trash(kawhi) and in with loyalty(derozan). we didn't even have kawhi last season and now we added an all-star in derozan plus our youth movement. i'm pretty stoked! I'm stoked too! Last year is even more annoying knowing that Kawhi was harboring such illwill for the team and did indeed quit on his team. This year will be a team all working together without the horror of dealing with Kawhi and Uncle "How To Lose Forty To Eighty Million Dollars Without Trying" Dennis.
:flag:

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:30 PM
I'm stoked too! Last year is even more annoying knowing that Kawhi was harboring such illwill for the team and did indeed quit on his team. This year will be a team all working together without the horror of dealing with Kawhi and Uncle "How To Lose Forty To Eighty Million Dollars Without Trying" Dennis.
:flag:

:tu indeed. no more pushing the boulder up hill instead of chippin' away at it like the spurs have always done as a team first and foremost.

tonight...you
08-03-2018, 06:32 PM
Hot damn right. I'm very excited to watch this team next year.

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:42 PM
it's only "not exciting" to a player fan like apo. fuck all other teams but the spurs!

spurs10
08-03-2018, 06:51 PM
:tu indeed. no more pushing the boulder up hill instead of chippin' away at it like the spurs have always done as a team first and foremost. Bobo says ' a ta sante!

Hot damn right. I'm very excited to watch this team next year. :bobo Bobo says 'Salute!'

Spur|n|Austin
08-03-2018, 06:55 PM

Nothing exciting about DeMar DeRozen lacing 'em up for the Spurs next year?

tonight...you
08-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Bobo says ' a ta sante!

:bobo Bobo says 'Salute!'

SanAntonioSpurs23
08-03-2018, 10:04 PM
Nothing exciting about DeMar DeRozen lacing 'em up for the Spurs next year?

Blue font? DeRozen is mehhhh

superbigtime
08-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Kawhi’s outrageous BS.... the Spurs handled it pretty damn well. They kept it close to the vest. There is a lot to look forward to next season. OP with usual brain diarrhea .

spurs10
08-04-2018, 12:21 AM
Blue font? DeRozen is mehhhh He’s an All Star for starters, so now we have two. Much better team than last year, that’s for sure.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 02:46 PM
this thread should serve as a testament to revoke OP's ability to create new threads. he is always wrong and is a player fan first. we don't need no more fair weather fans, player fans, or bandwagon fans around here.

true spurs fans will always look towards the new season positively. i know i did even when i was a kid and we were always getting our asses handed to us by strickland when he was in portland in the 90's.