PDA

View Full Version : Best sideload for live sports

SpursforSix
07-31-2018, 03:25 PM
Specifically NFL and NBA.

I know this has been covered before but I never really paid attention.

Sportsdevil seems to be the web's go to.

Anything better?

leemajors
07-31-2018, 03:35 PM
reddit.

chunticakes
07-31-2018, 04:01 PM
Reddit streams.

SpursforSix
07-31-2018, 04:12 PM
So is there a way to get it on the TV? Other than mirroring or running a wire from my computer?

Holden_Caulfield
07-31-2018, 05:07 PM
Specifically NFL and NBA.

I know this has been covered before but I never really paid attention.

Sportsdevil seems to be the web's go to.

Anything better?

Bend over and I'll give you the best sideload

SpursforSix
07-31-2018, 07:31 PM
Bend over and I'll give you the best sideload

9/10
deduction for not saying “fuckin”

Holden_Caulfield
07-31-2018, 07:47 PM
9/10
deduction for not saying “fuckin”
why is your other league at CBS otherwise i wouldve been interested

SpursforSix
07-31-2018, 07:57 PM
why is your other league at CBS otherwise i wouldve been interested

I just found it on a FF board. Don’t even know the guys. But I like CBS leagues.
Albert manned up and joined. And the hijynx quickly started thereafter.

Holden_Caulfield
07-31-2018, 10:03 PM
I just found it on a FF board. Don’t even know the guys. But I like CBS leagues.
Albert manned up and joined. And the hijynx quickly started thereafter.
tell them to go to yahoo and im in. does cbs have the chat system?

SpursforSix
07-31-2018, 10:21 PM
tell them to go to yahoo and im in. does cbs have the chat system?

Yeah...there is a chat thing. But no cool gifs.

it looks like two spots left. You need to join just so you can see AL’s team name.
Originally it was “Awesome Team”. Some other team was called “Cock Blockers”.
With some inspiration, Al changed his team name accordingly.

Holden_Caulfield
07-31-2018, 10:33 PM
Yeah...there is a chat thing. But no cool gifs.

it looks like two spots left. You need to join just so you can see AL’s team name.
Originally it was “Awesome Team”. Some other team was called “Cock Blockers”.
With some inspiration, Al changed his team name accordingly.
no gifs no deal! we need to get our yahoo league going though

SpursforSix
08-01-2018, 12:26 AM
no gifs no deal! we need to get our yahoo league going though

Yeah...we need some more people. Just to get to 10

chunticakes
08-01-2018, 01:18 AM
I might adopt that name in the spurstalk league, tbh.

Also good job on the sideload, Jay. I lol'd, you just needed "fuckin" for added emphasis.

DJR210
08-08-2018, 10:21 PM
So is there a way to get it on the TV? Other than mirroring or running a wire from my computer?

You need to install the Durex Build on Kodi. It's an amazing build, and flying under the radar at the moment. It has a ton of sports apps. As already answered, you need an add-on that uses the reddit links as they are always top quality and Sports Devil are always low quality.

SpursforSix
08-09-2018, 09:39 AM
You need to install the Durex Build on Kodi. It's an amazing build, and flying under the radar at the moment. It has a ton of sports apps. As already answered, you need an add-on that uses the reddit links as they are always top quality and Sports Devil are always low quality.

Thanks.

And all this can be done on the Fire TV? Using Kodi and the add ons?

DJR210
08-09-2018, 09:42 AM
Thanks.

Yes, I have it installed via Kodi on my Fire TV Stick.. Are you familiar with the process for adding sources?

The address you will need to use in the Kodi settings to access the Durex installer is:

http://drxbld.com/wiz

I'd be happy to help you as lomg as you promise you're not a fucking idiot like Fabbs who needs at least 4 months to follow 4 steps.

SpursforSix
08-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Yes, I have it installed via Kodi on my Fire TV Stick.. Are you familiar with the process for adding sources?

The address you will need to use in the Kodi settings to access the Durex installer is:

I'd be happy to help you as lomg as you promise you're not a fucking idiot like Fabbs who needs at least 4 months to follow 4 steps.

Vaguely familiar with adding a source. I added Exodus and some other movie site at one time. But since Terrarium came out, I haven't messed with Kodi at all.
I'll look at it this weekend and try to understand what I don't understand.

Thanks for the help.

DJR210
08-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Vaguely familiar with adding a source. I added Exodus and some other movie site at one time. But since Terrarium came out, I haven't messed with Kodi at all.
I'll look at it this weekend and try to understand what I don't understand.

Thanks for the help.

Np

chunticakes
08-12-2018, 02:50 AM

I'm still offended you compared me to that mongoloid when I was installing the Wookie build :lol

DJR210
08-12-2018, 12:12 PM
I'm still offended you compared me to that mongoloid when I was installing the Wookie build :lol

:lol. I would like to offer you an honest apology for that, man to man. Nobody deserves a faggs or fagvante comparison under any circumstance.

chunticakes
08-12-2018, 07:11 PM
:lol. I would like to offer you an honest apology for that, man to man. Nobody deserves a faggs or fagvante comparison under any circumstance.

Apology accepted mah nigga. But you're right that's got to be the worst insult :lol

SpursforSix
08-12-2018, 11:17 PM

Ok...so I got the Durex build on the Kodi. Looks great btw. I checked out the sports section but didn稚 see anything that was a Reddit link. Is there something I知 missing?

DJR210
08-12-2018, 11:57 PM
Ok...so I got the Durex build on the Kodi. Looks great btw. I checked out the sports section but didn稚 see anything that was a Reddit link. Is there something I知 missing?

Yeah thats the thing.. Other than ProSport which would openly confirm they used reddit links, these apps don't tell you that they are mooching off the reddit links.. You just gotta go through each addon and test em during a sporting event. I wish i could recommend one but those are all newer addons besides Sportsdevil.

Agreed on the look, but also how feature and add-on loaded the build is. Also thanks for further proving fabbs is retarded :tu

SpursforSix
08-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Yeah thats the thing.. Other than ProSport which would openly confirm they used reddit links, these apps don't tell you that they are mooching off the reddit links.. You just gotta go through each addon and test em during a sporting event. I wish i could recommend one but those are all newer addons besides Sportsdevil.

Agreed on the look, but also how feature and add-on loaded the build is. Also thanks for further proving fabbs is retarded :tu

Ok. Thanks again for the help.

I知 not sure we needed any more proof about Fabbs.

sickdsm
08-13-2018, 11:48 AM
TBH I gave up on Kodi last year. You guys introduced me to terrarium and that was it. Using the$40 Hulu live TV is a great base to watch NFL in the winter. Is this add on any different than the hit or miss prosport?

DJR210
08-14-2018, 03:28 AM
TBH I gave up on Kodi last year. You guys introduced me to terrarium and that was it. Using the$40 Hulu live TV is a great base to watch NFL in the winter. Is this add on any different than the hit or miss prosport?

Terrarium doesn't do live TV or sports so Kodi hasn't kicked the bucket completely yet.. The Durex build is not a single add on, it's a fully customized selection of add-ons in their custom interface. It comes preset with a shit load of add-ons so you don't have to research which ones to add.

playblair
08-14-2018, 07:37 AM
Thanks.

dont use kodi (prosports/sportsdevil)............this is all u need............

@3:43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8aktoHJGx0

playblair
08-14-2018, 08:01 AM
btw here are nfl replays

@2:23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isAXSb2w4Mo

sickdsm
08-14-2018, 10:44 PM
Terrarium doesn't do live TV or sports so Kodi hasn't kicked the bucket completely yet.. The Durex build is not a single add on, it's a fully customized selection of add-ons in their custom interface. It comes preset with a shit load of add-ons so you don't have to research which ones to add.

I know. Couldn't depdend on ProSports/reddit fo watch my Vikings consistantly. Hulu live gave me a shitload of pro sports and cancel in offseaon.

sickdsm
08-14-2018, 11:00 PM

Working nice for dodgers/giants now but too many times i've trusted links to a football or PPV fight that didn't work when i really cared about it.

Good find tho. Will continue to check it out.

Fabbs
08-14-2018, 11:36 PM
Don't believe him.
He'll give you about 4 hours to respond not 4 months.

DJR210
08-14-2018, 11:50 PM

I try all options.. will try this as well and will report back when a sporting event worth watching is on. Thanks :tu

DJR210
08-14-2018, 11:51 PM
Don't believe him.
He'll give you about 4 hours to respond not 4 months.

:lol yet I provide SpursforSix with ONE MESSAGE with a URL and he gets it done in the same day?

playblair
08-15-2018, 05:08 AM
I try all options.. will try this as well and will report back when a sporting event worth watching is on. Thanks :tu

word........kodi acestreams links r top tier for sports streaming when they show up on prosports

Fabbs
08-15-2018, 08:37 AM
:lol yet I provide SpursforSix with ONE MESSAGE with a URL and he gets it done in the same day?
:rollin I read that as "I provide SfS with ONE MASSAGE....."

:blah either that or probably another of your alts.

Anyway nicely done with the info, Porkchop.

SpursforSix
08-15-2018, 10:31 AM
:rollin I read that as "I provide SfS with ONE MASSAGE....."

:blah either that or probably another of your alts.

Anyway nicely done with the info, Porkchop.

Weird how your brain twists everything into a homo erotic fantasy. I知 guessing that Jergens pic you post is from your own camera library.

DJR210
08-15-2018, 12:03 PM
Weird how your brain twists everything into a homo erotic fantasy. I知 guessing that Jergens pic you post is from your own camera library.

:lmao

MultiTroll
08-16-2018, 09:33 AM
word........kodi acestreams links r top tier for sports streaming when they show up on prosports
Who has the best Athletic Director?
CDC?

spurraider21
08-16-2018, 04:29 PM
i have a big old samsung TV... probably like 7-8 years old. not a smart TV with built in apps and shit

i just bought one of these guys, a micro PC that can plug into any outlet via USB.

https://liliputing-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/stick-300_03-680x298.jpg

not sure if this is the exact model i have but somethin like this. comes built in with windows. i use a wireless keyboard as my "remote" for my TV and watch everything through here. basically just using my tv as a big-ass monitor. its decently effective, especially for the cost. so i easily use reddit streams to watch sports