PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: Kendall Jenner’s Ex Blake Griffin Ordered To Pay Baby Mama $258K A Month

teddygreen
08-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Kendall Jenner Opens a New Window. (http://radaronline.com/tag/kendall-jenner/)‘s ex Blake Griffin Opens a New Window. (http://radaronline.com/tag/blake-griffin/) has to fork up $258,000 per month in support for his two young children with baby mama Brynn Cameron, according to court documents obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com.

Griffin and Cameron have been embroiled in a nasty paternity case Opens a New Window. (https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/01/kendall-jenner-boyfriend-blake-griffin-custody-war-brynn-cameron/) and a separate civil suit where Cameron claimed the NBA star broke off their engagement shortly after he started dating Jenner, when he was still part of the Los Angeles Clippers.

In court documents, Cameron claimed Griffin booted her and their two children, Ford, 5, and Finn, 2 from his $12 million Pacific Palisades mansion. In a January declaration, Cameron said she was “reduced to being homeless,” and only had $100 in her personal bank account Opens a New Window. (https://radaronline.com/videos/kendall-jenner-boyfriend-blake-griffin-legal-battle-baby-mama/).

Cameron, who was a basketball star herself when she attended USC, said she is currently unemployed, and is taking care of the children. Cameron has another child from a previous relationship with former USC quarterback Matt Leinart.

PHOTOS: Fuming Kendall Jenner Confronts Boyfriend Ben Simmons Amid Romance Problems – See The Photos (https://radaronline.com/photos/fuming-kendall-jenner-confronts-boyfriend-ben-simmons/)

Griffin and Cameron were locked in the battle over the NBA star’s income and assets, with Cameron claiming Griffin is “uber-rich”and should pay all costs, including her attorney’s fees, which totaled to about $375,000.

According to court documents, 29-year old Griffin earned an average monthly salary of $2.2 million in 2016.

For the purposes of determining monthly child support, however, the court in March determined Griffin’s annual income from the Detroit Pistons and other sources, including his investments, to be
$35 million.

Griffin said as of July 23, he is paying the lease for a five-bedroom home in Manhattan Beach for Cameron and the children. The documents also stated Griffin continues to pay for medical insurance and other costs since the children were born.

PHOTOS: Kendall’s Fellow Fashionistas ‘Furious’ Over $22m Modeling Fortune: ‘She’s Trash!’ (https://radaronline.com/photos/kendall-jenner-highest-paid-model-feud/)

A judge signed an order in July 19, which stated both sides shall mutually agree on all school and additional school expenses, but Griffin will pay for the kids’ extracurricular activities.

“The focus is on the minor children’s reasonable needs consistent with Petitioner’s station in life,” a judge wrote in the July 19 order. “Any expenses paid by Petitioner that provides a direct benefit for the parties’ children is relevant. By way of example, if Petitioner has taken the minor children to a Lakers game or to the World Series or spent funds on the minor children on shopping sprees, information/documentation regarding same would be relevant.”

Another judge in March granted Griffin and Cameron joint legal and physical custody of Ford and Finn.

In the meantime, Cameron still has the ongoing civil suit against Griffin where she claimed the NBA star breached their oral contract.

In that Feb. 14 suit, Cameron said Griffin — who is now dating model Francesca Aiello after splitting from Jenner in April — refused to “provide promised financial support” even after he asked her to “give up her career goals and aspirations to raise their children and support” his career.

“Griffin cared more about the glamour of dating a Hollywood celebrity than the day-to-day responsibilities of being a father and family man,” Cameron’s attorneys wrote in the civil suitOpens a New Window. .

A court date has been scheduled for February 2019 for the civil suit.

We pay for juicy info! Do you have a story for RadarOnline.com? Email us at [email protected], or call us at (866) ON-RADAR (667-2327) any time, day or night.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/kendall-jenner-ex-blake-griffin-ordered-pay-baby-mama-258k-a-month-child-support/ (https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/kendall-jenner-ex-blake-griffin-ordered-pay-baby-mama-258k-a-month-child-support/)

daslicer
08-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Not a fan of Blake but this is another example why child support needs to be ended.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 05:25 PM
I was prepared to do the gold digger schtick; but if Blake Griffin is gonna kick his own kids out onto the street with no funds, then fuck him!

Vertical
08-01-2018, 06:38 PM
there should be a cap

teddygreen
08-01-2018, 06:45 PM
She is going to make over 3 million a year, not including the money that she receives from Matt Leinart. The BMAE (Baby Mama Annual Exception) is strong with her.

Bynumite
08-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Damn. One season you're on the west coast enjoying the LA lifestyle, next thing you know, you're in Detroit and paying over 250k in child support :depressed

Thoughts and prayers go out to Piston Nation and his boy.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 07:11 PM
there should be a cap

I'd be fine with that as long as it is and/or the larger of sum / percent when kids are involved. Dudes should take the hit if they're gonna have babies and walk out on there kids.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 07:12 PM
She is going to make over 3 million a year, not including the money that she receives from Matt Leinart. The BMAE (Baby Mama Annual Exception) is strong with her.

What could Leinart possibly be paying her at this point?

Fabbs
08-01-2018, 07:19 PM
What could Leinart possibly be paying her at this point?
ya I'm wondering how she could say she was “reduced to being homeless,” and only had $100 in her personal bank account.

Prolly some defense liarwyer coaching there.

Nonetheless, to walk out on your kids and go with Kuntdashian. He should do jail time.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 07:22 PM
ya I'm wondering how she could say she was “reduced to being homeless,” and only had $100 in her personal bank account.

Prolly some defense liarwyer coaching there.

Nonetheless, to walk out on your kids and go with Kuntdashian. He should do jail time.

Well, Leinart presumably doesn't have that high of an income at this point. So, I doubt she was worried about legal wrangling while living a palatial lifestyle. Blake was and is the honey pot.

Fabbs
08-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Well, Leinart presumably doesn't have that high of an income at this point. So, I doubt she was worried about legal wrangling while living a palatial lifestyle. Blake was and is the honey pot.
Signed a 50 million dollar contract with Zona. Also bagged a 2 million dollar signing bonus in 2011.
:lol todays society and sports.
I would think her child support from Leinart was pretty fat.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2549668

teddygreen
08-01-2018, 07:36 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430233/Former-basketball-star-son-quarterback-Matt-Leinart-second-child-LA-Clippers-Blake-Griffin.html

Here’s an old article that says that she sought $30,000 a month in child support from Matt when he signed his large deal with the Cardinals. Matt wanted to pay her $6,000 a month and a car. I’m guessing Matt pays her more than $6,000 a month but less than $30,000 a month. I think despite how much more she’s receiving from Blake, she is still collecting those smaller checks from her former team.

Spurtacular
08-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Signed a 50 million dollar contract with Zona. Also bagged a 2 million dollar signing bonus in 2011.
:lol todays society and sports.
I would think her child support from Leinart was pretty fat.
http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2549668

Well, it's possible that her under $100 in the checking account was a publicity gimmick. She can say that while ignoring her other millions in savings.

Chris Fall
08-01-2018, 07:48 PM
“Homeless” only means without a home. It doesn’t necessarily mean out on the streets. I find it hard to believe she would have literally been living in an alley or sleeping in a car with her kids. After getting booted, she probably went to friends or family, or maybe to a scary movie upper middle class situation. The horror. Perhaps a five star hotel penthouse suite until she banked more child support. Gold diggers find a way.

Quite frankly, after years of child support for three kids from professional athletes, if at any point she really only had $100 to her name, she deserves to be homeless and custody of the kids should automatically go to the fathers.

teddygreen
08-01-2018, 07:48 PM
Lets says its 18,000 a month. I have a hard time calling those small checks…

Chris
08-01-2018, 07:53 PM
HALF!

Chris
08-01-2018, 07:54 PM
SniOXFhwIZ8

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2018, 08:00 PM
ppl or SM can live comfortable on welfare RAISING up children

yet this clown wants 250k a month? if she wants that 250k, t hat better be in a childrens trust account, and nothing to do with her...the govt or someone should be in charge of that shit, b4 the ho misappropiate the funds

teddygreen
08-01-2018, 08:16 PM
If she pools the Griffin and Leinart child support together she probably going to earn over 275,000 a month. That’s like $3.3 million a year. Wow

Fabbs
08-01-2018, 10:06 PM
If she pools the Griffin and Leinart child support together she probably going to earn over 275,000 a month. That’s like $3.3 million a year. Wow
Ya I'd like to hear what she has been getting from Leinart.

Dancelot
08-01-2018, 11:41 PM
:lol The California court system. That’s insane

Fabbs
08-01-2018, 11:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430233/Former-basketball-star-son-quarterback-Matt-Leinart-second-child-LA-Clippers-Blake-Griffin.html

Here’s an old article that says that she sought $30,000 a month in child support from Matt when he signed his large deal with the Cardinals. Matt wanted to pay her $6,000 a month and a car. I’m guessing Matt pays her more than $6,000 a month but less than $30,000 a month. I think despite how much more she’s receiving from Blake, she is still collecting those smaller checks from her former team.

Hmmn article says "up to 15K per month." Sounds like they are purely speculating.

Leinarts offer of 6K a month, while certainly an amount that a lot of truly phucked over baby mamma would jump at, seems pretty chincey for a multi multi millionaire like him. 6K a month pre tax in Southern Calif is not huge money. Calm down haters, it's easily enough to live reasonably. But it's not fat. Phucking rent could easily be 2K+ a month. Article also says she was a "star" on her college hoops team before she got pregnant. Unless she is bi, she had no chance to make it in the WNBA. But maybe she was. Point is, when Leinart got her knocked up he changed things for her. Needs to STFU and pay up.

Of course that ALL changed when she started banging Charlie Brown. Another tard who needs to STFU and pay up. Ok maybe not 275K a year but toss her at least 100K you prick. It's your kids idiot.

DMC
08-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Blake Griffin is an overrated piece of shit. Always has been.

LkrFan
08-04-2018, 10:33 AM
This the kind of pussy Clipper players get:

:lol

Will Hunting
08-04-2018, 01:24 PM
I was prepared to do the gold digger schtick; but if Blake Griffin is gonna kick his own kids out onto the street with no funds, then fuck him!
Agreed, in this case it’s warranted. Child support becomes BS when the dad fights for custody and wants to be part of the kid’s life but loses in court and still has to pay it.

FkLA
08-04-2018, 01:42 PM
It's fake news. I googled the chick to see more pics of her (tbf the one in this thread is a bad pic of her) and the first search result says she gets more like $32k per month.

Chris
08-04-2018, 02:04 PM
This the kind of pussy Clipper players get:

He looka like a man :lol

LkrFan
08-04-2018, 02:10 PM
Agreed, in this case it’s warranted. Child support becomes BS when the dad fights for custody and wants to be part of the kid’s life but loses in court and still has to pay it.

Sounds like you speaking from the heart. Wanna talk about it? :lmao

Will Hunting
08-04-2018, 03:40 PM
Sounds like you speaking from the heart. Wanna talk about it? :lmao
I don’t have any kids :lol

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:54 PM
He looka like a man :lol

my first thought too. lmao

Stabula
08-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Gold diggers find a way.

LkrFan
08-04-2018, 06:50 PM
I don’t have any kids :lol

dbestpro
08-05-2018, 12:28 AM
I don't see what the big deal is. Most fathers paying child support would love getting away with paying less than 10% of their monthly income.