PDA

View Full Version : DNC Warns Midterm Candidates: Don’t Use Chinese-made Cell Phones!

Chris
08-03-2018, 05:36 PM
https://i1.wp.com/truepundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/xi-personality.jpg?resize=1500%2C575&ssl=1

Democrats running in November’s midterms were warned Friday not to use devices produced by Chinese manufacturers ZTE and Huawei. The warning, which came from the Democratic National Committee, was sent out after the DNC learned that a Democratic organization was considering buying ZTE phones for its staff, a senior Democratic source told CNN.

“It’s very important that party and campaign workers not use ZTE or Huawei devices, even if the price is low or free,” Bob Lord, the DNC’s chief security officer, wrote.

He added, “please make sure that you are not using or purchasing ZTE or Huawei devices anywhere within your staff – for personal or work-related use.”

In February, top officials from the CIA, NSA, FBI and the Defense Intelligence Agency testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee that the Chinese smartphones makers posed a security threat to American customers.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the commitee the FBI is “deeply concerned that any company beholden to foreign governments that don’t share our values are not companies that we want to be gaining positions of power inside our telecommunications network.”

“It provides the capacity to maliciously modify or steal information,” Wray said. “And it provides the capacity to conduct undetected espionage.”

https://truepundit.com/dnc-warns-midterm-candidates-dont-use-chinese-made-cell-phones/

Pavlov
08-03-2018, 05:38 PM
And? The armed forces did pretty much the same thing.

Are you saying they're bad too?

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:02 PM
too bad, they all use iphones as it is.

Chris
08-03-2018, 06:04 PM

I was waiting for it. You nailed it :tu

Pavlov
08-03-2018, 06:09 PM

I was waiting for it. You nailed it :tuYou do know there are different phones made by different companies in China, don't you?

lol idiots

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:15 PM
You do know there are different phones made by different companies in China, don't you?

lol idiots

this is why you're boring and egotistical... you have no sense of sarcasm at all you boring fuck!

Pavlov
08-03-2018, 06:15 PM
this is why you're boring and egotistical... you have no sense of sarcasm at all you boring fuck!Oh, det was jes jokes?

Spurtacular
08-03-2018, 06:16 PM
You do know there are different phones made by different companies in China, don't you?

lol idiots

Lashing out.

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Oh, det was jes jokes?

jokes/sarcasm eludes you because you're boring, lame, etc... :tu

Pavlov
08-03-2018, 06:39 PM
jokes/sarcasm eludes you because you're boring, lame, etc... :tuWere you just joking?

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Were you just joking?

you are a joke. so talking to you is always a joking matter.

hater
08-03-2018, 09:04 PM
this is why you're boring and egotistical... you have no sense of sarcasm at all you boring fuck!

:lmao

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 12:10 AM
you are a joke. so talking to you is always a joking matter.

But we're you making a joke about other brands of phones?

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 02:37 PM

dude, straight up i'd imagine you're a snoozefest to be around. drop the ego and stop reading into things as if you're on forensic files.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 02:39 PM

it was a perfect setup chris handed out and i was the only one with the punchline. no need to come up with another punchline so why would i mention other phones? they're all chinese for christ's sake anyhow! your conspiracy has been solved pavTHETIC.

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Yeah, but these are specific brands.

You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding the story; like you only read the thread title.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Yeah, but these are specific brands.

You seem to have a fundamental lack of understanding the story; like you only read the thread title.

you have a lack of humor. not my problem! your understanding of what i said is your own problem because you couldn't grasp what i said in the first place and read way too deep into it for no reason but to serve a purpose. that purpose was to allow you to chime in like you always fucking do when you're clearly out of your element.

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 03:15 PM
you have a lack of humor. not my problem! your understanding of what i said is your own problem because you couldn't grasp what i said in the first place and read way too deep into it for no reason but to serve a purpose. that purpose was to allow you to chime in like you always fucking do when you're clearly out of your element.Oh, it's a deep joke based on your just reading the thread title.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Oh, it's a deep joke based on your just reading the thread title.

you give me headaches because you're such a pathetic motherfucker pav.

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 03:29 PM
you give me headaches because you're such a pathetic motherfucker pav.

You're taking this all too hard.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:32 PM
You're taking this all too hard.

i'm listening to reggae and not giving a fuck rn. the only thing hard are these riffs!

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 03:33 PM
i'm listening to reggae and not giving a fuck rn. the only thing hard are these riffs!Of course you give a fuck. You're posting.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:33 PM
Of course you give a fuck. You're posting.

i post because i can. what's your point? stroke that ego some more loser.

Pavlov
08-04-2018, 03:34 PM
i post because i can. what's your point? stroke that ego some more loser.As long as you keep giving a fuck.

lol

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 03:35 PM
As long as you keep giving a fuck.

lol

Just more dodging and rage.