PDA

View Full Version : Wife of US Marine gets deported

Blake
08-03-2018, 07:34 PM
"ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The 16-year-old American daughter of a U.S. Marine held back tears as long as she could Friday before her family was split in two.

Her mother, Alejandra Juarez, was finally leaving for Mexico, rather than be sent off in handcuffs, after exhausting all options to stop her deportation.

"My mom is a good person. She's not a criminal," Pamela said, cursing at the immigration agency before her mother checked in for her flight from Orlando International Airport.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-marines-wife-being-deported-mexico-040712366.html

Blake
08-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Trump keeping Murica safe :tu

Spurtacular
08-03-2018, 07:41 PM
:lmao The Yahoo comments vs. cuck Blake crying / tone of the article

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 07:53 PM
sucks but her daughter is 16 and in all them yrs the mother never thought it'd be wise to go the route of citizenship?

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 07:56 PM
ah maybe i should've read that article first... illegal is illegal!

baseline bum
08-03-2018, 07:57 PM
Temo didn't figure his vote for President Donald Trump would affect them personally.

:rollin

koriwhat
08-03-2018, 08:00 PM

his wife didn't figure her 20 yrs running from the law was ever going to catch up to her either.

Chris
08-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Open borders Blake doesn't give a damn about America's security.

spurraider21
08-03-2018, 08:16 PM
:lmao

baseline bum
08-03-2018, 08:19 PM

This is the funniest story ever. Military retard from the most important state in presidential elections and whose vote actually mattered elected a guy promising to deport his illegal wife. It's almost as funny as those Kentucky Trumptards whining about Trump trying to repeal their Obamacare. :lol

Spurtacular
08-03-2018, 09:20 PM
This is the funniest story ever. Military retard from the most important state in presidential elections and whose vote actually mattered elected a guy promising to deport his illegal wife. It's almost as funny as those Kentucky Trumptards whining about Trump trying to repeal their Obamacare. :lol

Almost as funny as a self-proclaimed libertarian slobbing Obama's knob. :lol

ElNono
08-03-2018, 09:24 PM
sucks but her daughter is 16 and in all them yrs the mother never thought it'd be wise to go the route of citizenship?

She can't claim citizenship from the daughter/anchor baby until the daughter is 18, IIRC. The daughter would be sponsoring her, which would require the daughter to be an adult.

ElNono
08-03-2018, 09:25 PM

:lol

ducks
08-03-2018, 10:11 PM
"ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — The 16-year-old American daughter of a U.S. Marine held back tears as long as she could Friday before her family was split in two.

Her mother, Alejandra Juarez, was finally leaving for Mexico, rather than be sent off in handcuffs, after exhausting all options to stop her deportation.

"My mom is a good person. She's not a criminal," Pamela said, cursing at the immigration agency before her mother checked in for her flight from Orlando International Airport.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-marines-wife-being-deported-mexico-040712366.html

happened to someone in az been in the usa 20 years knew trump would enforce laws but they were to FUCKING lazy to do the paper work

cry me a river
laws apply to people in the military

ducks
08-03-2018, 10:12 PM
crossing the boarder is a criminal offensive

ducks
08-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Trump keeping Murica safe :tu

Jose13 hours ago
Shouldve applied for citizenship her Marine husband could have sponsored.

spurraider21
08-03-2018, 10:38 PM
She can't claim citizenship from the daughter/anchor baby until the daughter is 18, IIRC. The daughter would be sponsoring her, which would require the daughter to be an adult.
Citizenship thru marriage tho?

Winehole23
08-04-2018, 04:19 AM
allegedly made a false statement:

Alejandra, 39, petitioned to become a citizen in 2001 but was rejected because she was accused of making a false statement at the border when she sought asylum in 1998, attorney Richard Maney said. He said she was asked about her citizenship and told authorities she had been a student in Memphis, Tennessee for a short time, so border officials apparently thought she was falsely claiming to be an American citizen.

ElNono
08-04-2018, 04:30 AM
Citizenship thru marriage tho?

Looks like she couldn't get it, and slacked, tbh... a good immigration lawyer would've had this sorted out for a while now.

At any rate, these insta-divorces could be a boom, IMO. Dude doesn't have to share custody or pay child support... :lol

hater
08-04-2018, 07:39 AM

Mikeanaro
08-04-2018, 11:52 AM
I have an aunt who wants to live in Long Island, she went a couple years ago and filled some papers that said she could be a citizen in 8 years, how these people cant get their shit straight in 20 years, couch potato much?

baseline bum
08-04-2018, 12:34 PM

LOL biggest Trumptard on the forum calling anyone a knob slobber.

Trill Clinton
08-04-2018, 12:44 PM
good riddens. these trump supporters are dumb as fucc.

Spurtacular
08-04-2018, 02:07 PM
LOL biggest Trumptard on the forum calling anyone a knob slobber.

Stop slobbin' Obama's knob if it hurts your feelings.

koriwhat
08-04-2018, 02:33 PM

i figured being married to a marine was enough for her to be on the fast track to citizenship but i guess not.

I have an aunt who wants to live in Long Island, she went a couple years ago and filled some papers that said she could be a citizen in 8 years, how these people cant get their shit straight in 20 years, couch potato much?

some have nefarious(crime/tax evasion/etc) reasons and others just don't want to get exposed i assume.

i knew a chick for a long while who worked at peiwei with a stolen SS# and peiwei actually encouraged it and hired a few of her friends too. she's still in the USA last i checked and still has never filed to become a citizen. it's been well over a decade now and closer to 2 decades since i met her. i hold no ill will against her or any other illegal alien but i just smh when they are exposed, deported, and cry about a situation they should've resolved many many yrs prior. there's no tears shed for those breaking the law and doing so for yrs and yrs because they figured they'd never be caught.

good riddens. these trump supporters are dumb as fucc.

maybe, maybe not... or are you just hell bent on staying blind to the world around you? i think deep down we're all a little blind to the world around us and our biases get in the way of productive debates/conversations which could eventually lead us in the right direction as a whole. sad but that's life i suppose.

Trill Clinton
08-04-2018, 04:14 PM

Mikeanaro
08-04-2018, 11:54 PM
some have nefarious(crime/tax evasion/etc) reasons and others just don't want to get exposed i assume.

i knew a chick for a long while who worked at peiwei with a stolen SS# and peiwei actually encouraged it and hired a few of her friends too. she's still in the USA last i checked and still has never filed to become a citizen. it's been well over a decade now and closer to 2 decades since i met her. i hold no ill will against her or any other illegal alien but i just smh when they are exposed, deported, and cry about a situation they should've resolved many many yrs prior. there's no tears shed for those breaking the law and doing so for yrs and yrs because they figured they'd never be caught.

I mean if you really care about living in a country you like, why would you risk everything by being lazy and not using the opportunity while Osambo was there?
Lol libetardis, Osambo wasnt pro open borders now he loves everyone because has an agenda.

So as I was saying, risking the chance and then going back to your country where you probably had a shitty life.
You cant lie to them, you cant work if your visa says you are not allowed to get a job, got to play by the rules.
Stolen SS#? then dont cry when they kick you out, pretty sad when you must leave after 20 something years but... you had it coming I guess.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/A-dream-deported-12442763.php

Winehole23
08-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Lol libetardis, OsamboPig latin?

RandomGuy
08-06-2018, 12:49 PM
crossing the boarder is a criminal offensive

so is a speeding ticket. a misdemeanor.

Families should be together. Keep up the hatred and vitriol though.

Let me know how that works out for you.

SnakeBoy
08-06-2018, 02:10 PM

She can't then either. She was caught at the border in '98, rather than face prosecution she signed away her possibilities to a path to citizenship or residency in America in the future. Then snuck in again.

DMC
08-06-2018, 10:42 PM

Seems pretty fucking ingenious to me.

ElNono
08-06-2018, 10:49 PM
She can't then either. She was caught at the border in '98, rather than face prosecution she signed away her possibilities to a path to citizenship or residency in America in the future. Then snuck in again.

If she voted for Trump I have some questions for ducks, tbh

TDMVPDPOY
08-07-2018, 09:27 PM
ppl will say she had 10yrs or whatever length of years to go get her citizenship

is there a benefit of getting citizenship besides the possibility of deportation? if ur a law abiding person, works and pay taxes living that american dream who never committed any crime is lower then a citizen who is a freeloading welfare deadbeat who commit crimes??

DMC
08-07-2018, 09:47 PM
ppl will say she had 10yrs or whatever length of years to go get her citizenship

is there a benefit of getting citizenship besides the possibility of deportation? if ur a law abiding person, works and pay taxes living that american dream who never committed any crime is lower then a citizen who is a freeloading welfare deadbeat who commit crimes??

Or put in more simple terms, is Hater better than Lkrfan.

Chucho
08-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Or put in more simple terms, is Hater better than Lkrfan.