08-03-2018, 10:21 PM
People catching on....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

RandomGuy
08-06-2018, 01:05 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274690

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:36 PM
She should check her privilege, amirite spurraider21?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K-xS-yNyJ0

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 06:38 PM
:lol derp, you whore.

Reck
10-20-2020, 06:38 PM
She should check her privilege, amirite spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)?

How come all of these walkaway people are white and privilege? Maybe it has to do with knowing their super white power is waning in a rapidly diversed country?

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:39 PM
She should check her privilege, amirite spurraider21 (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905)?

why do you need my attention specifically, derp?

not gonna sit through 17 minutes of that :lol... jesus

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:40 PM
How come all of these walkaway people are white and privilege? Maybe it has to do with knowing their super white power is waning in a rapidly diversed country?

Surely she's racist, amirite? Find something in that 16 minutes plus and prove it, tranny. :tu

Reck
10-20-2020, 06:41 PM
Surely she's racist, amirite? Find something in that 16 minutes plus and prove it, tranny. :tu

I dont want or need to. Just making an observation.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:41 PM
she has dozens of videos of typical right wing bullshit :lol

thats why this "disaffected liberal" shtick never made any sense. if somebody just decided to become conservative, then thats it, they're conservative. but that's different from the picture they purport to paint.. that they've always been the same principled person and its just the dems who have gone off the rails.

like... no, if you've suddenly changed your mind on issues like taxes and climate change, then you're the one who left the party, not the other way around :lol

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:42 PM
why do you need my attention specifically, derp?

not gonna sit through 17 minutes of that :lol... jesus

You called #WalkAway fake. I would think you'd want to watch this for laughs if you really believe that.

Think you might be scared to find out these people are sincere.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:43 PM
whats next? i used to be a pro choice dem, and now i hate abortions. and its the crazy dems who have gone off the rails and suddenly started being pro-choice! thats why im voting for trump #walkaway

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:44 PM
You called #WalkAway fake. I would think you'd want to watch this for laughs if you really believe that.

Think you might be scared to find out these people are sincere.
im sure there are people that have gone from dem the republican or vice versa. hell, i voted for willard back in 2012, i've changed a ton since then.

what im not buying is that this is some massive exodus movement that is changing the political landscape in any meaningful way

and i've never mentioned privilege in any of these conversations about it :lol... but you need your buzzword crutches

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:47 PM
she has dozens of videos of typical right wing bullshit :lol

thats why this "disaffected liberal" shtick never made any sense. if somebody just decided to become conservative, then thats it, they're conservative. but that's different from the picture they purport to paint.. that they've always been the same principled person and its just the dems who have gone off the rails.

like... no, if you've suddenly changed your mind on issues like taxes and climate change, then you're the one who left the party, not the other way around :lol

She just grew up is all. Not everyone gonna dye their hair blue, get a nose ring, and cry about their feelings forever.

BTW, the people you describe are largely Bernie supporters; and many are walking away. But they're not eager to be associated with the #WalkAway movement which is founded by a guy who converted to conservative IIRC.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:49 PM
She just grew up is all. Not everyone gonna dye their hair blue, get a nose ring, and cry about their feelings forever.

BTW, the people you describe are largely Bernie supporters; and many are walking away. But they're not eager to be associated with the #WalkAway movement which is founded by a guy who converted to conservative IIRC.
none of that is required to recognize that trump is a deranged lunatic. thats just what you want to imagine every liberal/leftist in the country is

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:51 PM
whats next? i used to be a pro choice dem, and now i hate abortions. and its the crazy dems who have gone off the rails and suddenly started being pro-choice! thats why im voting for trump #walkaway

Yea, that's how it works many times. :tu
Many people realize their woke lifestyle is bull shit. :lol

And even if you want to make it about a strict adherence to the narrative, the Dems have went way batsh** crazy on that.
They weren't doing "abortions" of "partial birth" babies and sh** like that. You guys went off the rails even by your sh** standards.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:52 PM
:lol derp, you whore.

Be kind to yourself, bro.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:53 PM
none of that is required to recognize that trump is a deranged lunatic. thats just what you want to imagine every liberal/leftist in the country is

Seems to be the standard bearer all the same. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 06:53 PM
Be kind to yourself, bro.:lmao being called derp still kills you inside, derp.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:55 PM
I dont want or need to. Just making an observation.

Well, it's a dumb observation. Half the testimonials posted are of colored people.

spurraider21
10-20-2020, 06:55 PM
Yea, that's how it works many times. :tu
Many people realize their woke lifestyle is bull shit. :lol

And even if you want to make it about a strict adherence to the narrative, the Dems have went way batsh** crazy on that.
They weren't doing "abortions" of "partial birth" babies and sh** like that. You guys went off the rails even by your sh** standards.
the whole walkaway meme is predicated around the idea that the dems have gone so far left, that people who stayed in more or less the same position now closer identify with republicans (a laughable notion). thats very different than a person just saying they've shifted ideologically and are now conservative

Seems to be the standard bearer all the same. :lol
no. its just what you see from your youtube instruction manuals

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:56 PM
the whole walkaway meme is predicated around the idea that the dems have gone so far left, that people who stayed in more or less the same position now closer identify with republicans (a laughable notion). thats very different than a person just saying they've shifted ideologically and are now conservative

Hence why I gave you the example of partial birth abortion.

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 06:56 PM
Well, it's a dumb observation. Half the testimonials posted are of colored people.w:lolke derp

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:57 PM
no. its just what you see from your youtube instruction manuals

No. Go outside and see that sh** all the time. YT just highlights what we see all over, bruh.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 06:57 PM
w:lolke derp

Did you get your feelings hurt again?

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 06:58 PM
Did you get your feelings hurt again?:lol means I'm laughing at you, derp.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:18 PM
:lol means I'm laughing at you, derp.

What's so funny about colored people?

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 07:20 PM
What's so funny about colored people?I said I'm laughing at YOU, derp.

What part of that is making you shit yourself?

Be specific.

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:22 PM
I said I'm laughing at YOU, derp.

What part of that is making you shit yourself?

Be specific.

You highlighted the word colored for your laugh.

Now you say it's not funny.

You're batty, derp.

ElNono
10-20-2020, 07:23 PM

I'm glad she figured out that the white incel market is cornered by conservatives these days, tbh... hopefully you're supporting her through patreon and onlyfans...

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 07:26 PM
You highlighted the word colored for your laugh.

Now you say it's not funny.

You're batty, derp.I'm laughing at you because you used it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:29 PM
I'm laughing at you because you used it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

What's the big deal about using a substantive term?

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:30 PM
I'm glad she figured out that the white incel market is cornered by conservatives these days, tbh... hopefully you're supporting her through patreon and onlyfans...

41K views. She raking in the big bucks?

ChumpDumper
10-20-2020, 07:41 PM
What's the big deal about using a substantive term?:lol don't get so sensitive about people laughing at you, derp.

:lol fucking snowflake

Spurtacular
10-20-2020, 07:41 PM
:lol don't get so sensitive about people laughing at you, derp.

:lol fucking snowflake

:lol Lashing out.

:lol Non-colored people.

spurraider21
10-21-2020, 03:11 AM
this is probably the OG mainstream "why i left the left" guy who tim pool has modeled his grift after

:lmao

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 04:46 AM
this is probably the OG mainstream "why i left the left" guy who tim pool has modeled his grift after

:lmao

Nothing he says is incorrect.

Science was not at the heart of the scamdemic. Let's be real, Lite.
Death isn't even up as we pay big bucks for COVID tally marks.
Nurses dancing on Tik Tok way up though. Important stuff.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 09:44 AM
:cry Doesn't count cos she's conservative now :cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHX6LpEzhyc

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:12 PM

Never really was any kind of Democrat.

Kind of hard to "walkaway" from where you never were. #yetanotherderpfail

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:14 PM

I think that is a lot closer to the truth. "hair and makeup videos struggling to get view for years, then some sudden political "awakening" appealing to the incel brigade. $$$$$

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Never really was any kind of Democrat.

Kind of hard to "walkaway" from where you never were. #yetanotherderpfail

You didn't watch the video. She was an Obama fan girl.

In case you didn't notice; there are many like her who found out he was sh** and walked away.

You could say Democrats squandered an opportunity. But they don't look out for the balance for mealy mouthed Chumpettes.

They're in business for themselves. Obamas, Clintons, Bidens are laughing all the way to the bank. They don't give a fuck about your feelings / go blue team cheer leading.

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:22 PM
Nothing he says is incorrect.

Science was not at the heart of the scamdemic. Let's be real, Lite.
Death isn't even up as we pay big bucks for COVID tally marks.
Nurses dancing on Tik Tok way up though. Important stuff.

Now, in the most updated count to date, researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have found that nearly 300,000 more people in the United States died from late January to early October this year compared the average number of people who died in recent years. Just two-thirds of those deaths were counted as Covid-19 fatalities, highlighting how the official U.S. death count — now standing at about 220,000 — is not fully inclusive.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/10/20/cdc-data-excess-deaths-covid-19/

Death is up.

Show your source.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/social-media/mm6942e2_ExcessDeathsCOVID19_IMAGE_20Oct20_1200x67 5-medium.jpg
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19, by Age and Race and Ethnicity — United States, January 26–October 3, 2020
Early Release / October 20, 2020 / 69

Lauren M. Rossen, PhD1; Amy M. Branum, PhD1; Farida B. Ahmad, MPH1; Paul Sutton, PhD1; Robert N. Anderson, PhD1 (View author affiliations)

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:23 PM
You didn't watch the video. She was an Obama fan girl.

In case you didn't notice; there are many like her who found out he was sh** and walked away.

You could say Democrats squandered an opportunity. But they don't look out for the balance for mealy mouthed Chumpettes.

They're in business for themselves. Obamas, Clintons, Bidens are laughing all the way to the bank. They don't give a fuck about your feelings / go blue team cheer leading.

No, she wasn't.

Not a single older video on her channel with anything to that effect.

Only this one now.

Not going to take any Trumptards word on anything.

Spurtacular
10-21-2020, 12:24 PM
I think that is a lot closer to the truth. "hair and makeup videos struggling to get view for years, then some sudden political "awakening" appealing to the incel brigade. $$$$$

How much money do you think she's making?

RandomGuy
10-21-2020, 12:30 PM
How much money do you think she's making?

I think she's making you can't explain the excess deaths more money.

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 07:23 AM
Doesn't count. He doesn't still identify as liberal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlSeCEgbn0Y

Spurtacular
10-22-2020, 09:38 AM
Colored people walking away.
Tough shit for Chumpettes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdXsg5UoWLc

Spurtacular
10-24-2020, 08:30 PM
Dat white privilege doh, amirite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG95Ex0BC7g

daboom1
09-22-2023, 04:14 PM
https://twitter.com/ChuckCallesto/status/1705250882999234597?t

ElNono
09-23-2023, 12:50 AM

This is very common these days, tbh. Run as a Democrat in order to win the election, then flip to Republican right after, which is what he was all along.

I just don't think this trend is good for the GOP in the long run...

Will Hunting
09-25-2023, 09:15 AM
This is very common these days, tbh. Run as a Democrat in order to win the election, then flip to Republican right after, which is what he was all along.

He’s just a n!gger cashing in on the Blexit grift. There’s nothing else to this.

Thread
09-25-2023, 09:20 AM

...every single Democrat, cept you could drop dead tomorrow morning and it would be a "good thing" to you by noon.

Will Hunting
09-25-2023, 09:22 AM
The GOP becoming the party that has to deal with overtly corrupt black caucus pavement apes who don’t actually care about governing would actually be a great thing.

The GOP is the party that hates governing. It’s where the black caucus belongs.

Spurminator
09-25-2023, 09:42 AM

As Dallas mayor he's done basically nothing tangible but he's spent a lot of time whining about BLM and other culture war bullshit. So he'll make a good Republican.

Thread
09-25-2023, 09:48 AM
The GOP becoming the party that has to deal with overtly corrupt black caucus pavement apes who don’t actually care about governing would actually be a great thing.

The GOP is the party that hates governing. It’s where the black caucus belongs.

We're fouled by RINO's in our midst. Once Trump came President, they hid in their rat burrows and waited him out. Since Biden they've surfaced & once again are doing their dirty work like the vermin they are.

Thread
09-25-2023, 09:49 AM
As Dallas mayor he's done basically nothing tangible but he's spent a lot of time whining about BLM and other culture war bullshit. So he'll make a good Republican.

He's a wolf in sheep's clothingPERIOD

Will Hunting
09-25-2023, 09:53 AM
He’s just a grifter.

he’ll serve out his term as mayor, then he’ll get a cushy six figure job from TurningPointUSA to go on speaking tours about why he “LeFt tHe DeMoCrAt PlAnTaTiOn!!!”

Thread
09-25-2023, 10:43 AM
He’s just a grifter.

he’ll serve out his term as mayor, then he’ll get a cushy six figure job from TurningPointUSA to go on speaking tours about why he “LeFt tHe DeMoCrAt PlAnTaTiOn!!!”

You hit it solid, Will.

Spurminator
09-25-2023, 11:15 AM
He’s just a grifter.

I have some history with Eric Johnson. He seems much more motivated by status and position than by money. I don't see him doing the pundit thing because he's really not much of a speaker.

I think John Cornyn is going to choose not to run for reelection in 2026 and Johnson will run for his spot.

Will Hunting
09-25-2023, 12:17 PM
I have some history with Eric Johnson. He seems much more motivated by status and position than by money. I don't see him doing the pundit thing because he's really not much of a speaker.

I think John Cornyn is going to choose not to run for reelection in 2026 and Johnson will run for his spot.
If that’s his plan then it’s stupid. There’s a stable of young Republican house reps in Texas who have ambitions to move up and would easily beat a generic “based black Republican” in a primary (Van Duyne, Crenshaw, etc.).

Spurminator
09-25-2023, 12:51 PM
If that’s his plan then it’s stupid. There’s a stable of young Republican house reps in Texas who have ambitions to move up and would easily beat a generic “based black Republican” in a primary (Van Duyne, Crenshaw, etc.).

Maybe he'll go for a House position first but he definitely has his sights on Senate or higher.

daboom1
09-25-2023, 02:41 PM
...every single Democrat, cept you could drop dead tomorrow morning and it would be a "good thing" to you by noon.

Let us proceed...

daboom1
09-25-2023, 02:42 PM
He’s just a grifter.

:tu

Spurminator
02-14-2024, 11:57 PM

It all makes sense now. :lmao :lmao

Spurminator
02-15-2024, 12:03 AM
Later, he said, “I absolutely deny that I had sexual contact with her.” He did confirm that he spent two weeks in Montreal and New York City, from July 15 to August 1 of 2023, on “my annual vacation,” during which the woman was present “pretty much” the whole trip. The two shared a hotel room at the Ritz Carlton in Montreal, but, Johnson said, they did not sleep in the same bed.

:lol This is worse than "I did not inhale."