PDA

View Full Version : OT: Trump wrecks Don Lemon and Lebron in one tweet

JohnnyMax
08-04-2018, 09:39 PM

Spurtacular
08-04-2018, 10:13 PM
https://i0.wp.com/www.ijefinelivin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SAVAGE.png?fit=208%2C242

Monostradamus
08-04-2018, 10:55 PM
http://i64.tinypic.com/15g5lsk.jpg

dabom
08-04-2018, 11:17 PM

There IS A FUCKING TWEET FOR EVERYTHING. :lmao :lmao

Spurtacular
08-04-2018, 11:24 PM

In which of those tweets did, Alpha Trump say Lebron was a smart guy?

:lol Poor slob

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-05-2018, 12:24 AM
so sad

benefactor
08-05-2018, 08:41 AM
...then immediately gets a choke chain style correction from the foreign chick he married

ambchang
08-05-2018, 10:07 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24283260/nba-players-come-defense-lebron-james

Depends on what trump defines as dumb. If you have an opportunity to get another ivory backscratcher if the backs of poor people and didn’t, then you’re dumb

:lol USA getting capitalism to the extreme on.

Mitch
08-05-2018, 10:35 AM
:lol LBJ getting bullied in the court by a guy who doesn't need to worry about committing a PR gaff

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-05-2018, 10:58 AM
:lol LBJ getting bullied in the court by a guy who doesn't need to worry about committing a PR gaff

how?

djohn2oo8
08-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Damn. Clipper Nation again has to pick a side.

Monostradamus
08-05-2018, 11:17 AM
:lmao Trump is too big of a pussy to talk shit about LeBron in Ohio

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-passes-opportunity-criticize-james-ohio-rally-044755689--politics.html (https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-passes-opportunity-criticize-james-ohio-rally-044755689--politics.html)

Trump passes on opportunity to criticize James at Ohio rally

Jodelo
08-05-2018, 12:13 PM
:lmao And that is a president :lmao

resistanze
08-05-2018, 12:19 PM
:lmao And that is a president :lmao

:lol History books 100 years from now will look really bad for people who lived in this era.

BD24
08-05-2018, 12:29 PM
:lol History books 100 years from now will look really bad for people who lived in this era.
Tbh. History will wonder how fucking dumb we were to elect this ****

Killakobe81
08-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Tbh. History will wonder how fucking dumb we were to elect this ****

I blame those who failed to vote just as much as those that voted for him. Everyone believed the polls thought he would not win...and Hillary did not inspire. She won the pop vote but Trump still beat her ass. No one that failed to vote last election has a right to say shit about Trump.

dfens
08-05-2018, 02:47 PM
damn sons this bum has a 42% approval rating right now smh :wow

Monostradamus
08-05-2018, 02:51 PM
I blame those who failed to vote just as much as those that voted for him. Everyone believed the polls thought he would not win...and Hillary did not inspire. She won the pop vote but Trump still beat her ass. No one that failed to vote last election has a right to say shit about Trump.
Democrats shoving Hillary down America’s throat and trying to label anybody who disliked her as sexist is equally to blame for this mess.

Get a candidate that isn’t hated by half the people in your own base.

Othyus Lalanne
08-05-2018, 03:19 PM
damn sons this bum has a 42% approval rating right now smh :wow

From him, that is pretty good.

lefty
08-05-2018, 03:53 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-passes-opportunity-criticize-james-ohio-rally-044755689--politics.html (https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-passes-opportunity-criticize-james-ohio-rally-044755689--politics.html)

He is a glorified keyboard warrior tbh

Keyboard warrior

Warriors

Durbeta

I FOUND A CORRELATION

Monostradamus
08-05-2018, 04:27 PM
He is a glorified keyboard warrior tbh

Keyboard warrior

Warriors

Durbeta

I FOUND A CORRELATION

Kevin Durant is definitely the Trump of the NBA :lol

LkrFan
08-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Somebody pressed his talk smack about the Kang in Ohio mute button tho :lol

Chris
08-05-2018, 04:51 PM

:cry He didn't criticize Lebron :cry

Chris
08-05-2018, 04:52 PM
Democrats shoving Hillary down America’s throat and trying to label anybody who disliked her as sexist is equally to blame for this mess.

lol sweeping Hillary under the rug

Obama set us back decades.

Pavlov
08-05-2018, 05:13 PM
lol sweeping Hillary under the rug

Obama set us back decades.Decades?

In what?

Quantify your claim.

Splits
08-05-2018, 05:44 PM
ElNono

ElNono
08-05-2018, 06:00 PM
I simply disagree. I have every right to bitch about Trump just as much as I have every right to bitch about Schumer, and the overall system that put these candidates in front of us.

All that said, Shillary still won in my state and by far more than one vote, so there's that too...

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 06:03 PM

:lmao Liberals say Trump has no self control. And then when he exercises self control it's supposedly bad.
:lmao Slob has TDS bad.

Stabula
08-05-2018, 07:28 PM
Don Lemon is a huge faggot tbh

Chucho
08-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Don Lemon is a huge faggot tbh

Truest statement in this thread.

Budkin
08-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Trump has some nerve calling someone else stupid. The guy makes W look like a fucking Mensa member.

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Trump has some nerve calling someone else stupid. The guy makes W look like a fucking Mensa member.

Lashing out. Why didn't you just go with the more recent example of Obama?

Pavlov
08-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Lashing out:lol

LkrFan
08-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Decades?

In what?

Quantify your claim.

He can't. Must be David Dennison's burner account :lol

Killakobe81
08-05-2018, 10:36 PM
Lashing out. Why didn't you just go with the more recent example of Obama?

Trump is slick, successful, smarter than he looks and smarter than liberals give him credit for.
But Obama could could spot him 50 points on a IQ test and I'm sure he would still smoke Trump like a pack of Newports, Kools, Marlboro or a bag of weed.

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Trump is slick, successful, smarter than he looks and smarter than liberals give him credit for.
But Obama could could spot him 50 points on a IQ test and I'm sure he would still smoke Trump like a pack of Newports, Kools, Marlboro or a bag of weed.

Son, Obama and Bush are in the same boat. And neither really have it on Trump, tbh. Obama wasn't merely making a joke when he said he struggled with his daughter's sixth grade math. And if I had to rank them, it'd go:

1. Trump
2. Bush
3. Obama

The first two were able to successfully run businesses. Obama has never been anything other than a puppet.

Stabula
08-05-2018, 11:10 PM
As much as you may hate him, you don't get to the position Donald Trump is in by being stupid.

Pavlov
08-05-2018, 11:20 PM
lol defending Dennison

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 11:29 PM
As much as you may hate him, you don't get to the position Donald Trump is in by being stupid.

I've yet to come across a truly stupid billionaire.

Killakobe81
08-05-2018, 11:46 PM
I've yet to come across a truly stupid billionaire.

You know lot's of billionaires?!:toast
Bullshit, but I agree with your point.

Killakobe81
08-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Son, Obama and Bush are in the same boat. And neither really have it on Trump, tbh. Obama wasn't merely making a joke when he said he struggled with his daughter's sixth grade math. And if I had to rank them, it'd go:

1. Trump
2. Bush
3. Obama

The first two were able to successfully run businesses. Obama has never been anything other than a puppet.

Trump also has failed businesses too...
Dude that runs your favorite Chinese or Mexican restaurant or local dry cleaner is also successful, doesn't make him wildly intelligent.

But I'm taking the Harvard grad over two mediocre college students... when it comes to brains. Doesn't t mean he is a better president but the premise that Trump is "smarter" is pretty fucking comical.
More successful? SURELY!
RICHER? ABSOLUTELY!
Smarter? GTFOH!

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 11:52 PM
You know lot's of billionaires?!:toast
Bullshit, but I agree with your point.

I probably know zero personally. I speak of the ones I've seen in the public eye, obviously.

Spurtacular
08-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Trump also has failed businesses too...
Dude that runs your favorite Chinese or Mexican restaurant or local dry cleaner is also successful, doesn't make him wildly intelligent.

But I'm taking the Harvard grad over two mediocre college students... when it comes to brains. Doesn't t mean he is a better president but the premise that Trump is "smarter" is pretty fucking comical.
More successful? SURELY!
RICHER? ABSOLUTELY!
Smarter? GTFOH!

He understands the point of leverage and isn't scared of a failed business. I don't know the answer to this question; but I would not be surprised if Trump's success vs. failure rate is above the mean, anyways, tbh.

When you look at Hillary and Obama's track records, none of it screams "smart". They know the value of being entrenched in a crony system.

Killakobe81
08-06-2018, 07:43 AM
He understands the point of leverage and isn't scared of a failed business. I don't know the answer to this question; but I would not be surprised if Trump's success vs. failure rate is above the mean, anyways, tbh.

When you look at Hillary and Obama's track records, none of it screams "smart". They know the value of being entrenched in a crony system.

hence more successful.
IF your argument that he is "business smart" more media savvy etc. Trump wins hands down despite Obama being the better public speaker.
agin we are talking smarts.
Mark Cuban is richer and more successful than Rick Carslile or his director of analytics ... but if I were to bet who would score higher on an SAT/ACT Wonderlic, MENSA or IQ quiz, Jeopardy or whatever metric you would use to measure intelligence I would not bet my life on Trump or Cuban beating say Obama or the highly intelligent people they emply to support them.
Point being that being successful at business and knowing how to use leverage doest not equal "intelligence", necessarily.
Leverage also benefits the young Kardashian that is set to become a billionaire younger than Zuckerberg who also went to Harvard like Obama.
IS she more intelligent than MArk Z because she is going to be a billionaire and do it faster and younger than him?
IS she considered very intelligent? Do you think she could beat you in a SAT/ACT/MENSa/IQ quiz?!
Business acumen/savvy is great to have, probably more valuable in our society than intelligence (how many billionaire astrophysicists do you "know") but stop with that BS just because Trump is a great business mogul means he is very intelligent.

Again I agree whole-heartedly that Trump is under-estimated, much smarter than he comes off on Twitter and is portrayed in the media.
But if you dont get the point that business acumen/success is not all about intelligence or don't value a Harvard education no point in us continuing the discussion.

DeadlyDynasty
08-06-2018, 10:39 AM

On. Fucking. Point.

diego
08-06-2018, 11:07 AM

ROFL, Trump was born a millionaire, but it was obama that had cronies to thank for his success :lol
:cry if it wasnt for the cabal of progressives and blacks rigging harvard in his favor obama wouldnt make it :cry
:cry not like trump who overcame the adversity of being born a millionaire, inheriting the family company and its contacts on his way to bankrupting multiple times, what a genius :cry

BD24
08-06-2018, 11:23 AM
ROFL, Trump was born a millionaire, but it was obama that had cronies to thank for his success :lol
:cry if it wasnt for the cabal of progressives and blacks rigging harvard in his favor obama wouldnt make it :cry
:cry not like trump who overcame the adversity of being born a millionaire, inheriting the family company and its contacts on his way to bankrupting multiple times, what a genius :cry
:cry A rich white male is the hardest thing to be in America, the deck is really stacked against them. :cry
:cry minorities have it so easy :cry

DMC
08-06-2018, 09:54 PM

We won't give a shit.

Budkin
08-06-2018, 10:50 PM

1. Trump
2. Bush
3. Obama

https://pics.me.me/your-farts-smell-so-good-mr-trump-trump-supporters-29178805.png

Spurtacular
08-06-2018, 11:42 PM
America Great Again. This is not a big deal to you.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 01:36 AM
America Great Again. This is not a big deal to you.You thought America was less than great?

lol

Spurtacular
08-07-2018, 02:01 AM
You thought America was less than great?

lol

Unable to achieve 3 percent GDP in two terms of your muzzie boy sound great to you?

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 02:35 AM
Unable to achieve 3 percent GDP in two terms of your muzzie boy sound great to you?You're saying America is only great when it's GDP is 3 percent for two consecutive quarters?

LkrFan
08-07-2018, 05:06 AM

1. Trump
2. Bush
3. Obama

Trump settled for over $25 milli in his Trump University scam. His "business practices" are deplorable. Look at Gates squealing like Wilbur. Manafort and Cohen will sing like canaries soon.

FOH with that nonsense that he ran successful businesses - him or that racist clown George W. They both were born on 3rd base - making simpletons like you think they hit triples on their own. :lol

Spurtacular
08-07-2018, 05:10 AM
Trump settled for over $25 milli in his Trump University scam. His "business practices" are deplorable. Look at Gates squealing like Wilbur. Manafort and Cohen will sing like canaries soon.

FOH with that nonsense that he ran successful businesses - him or that racist clown George W. They both were born on 3rd base - making simpletons like you think they hit triples on their own. :lol

Obama pinch ran from 3rd base.

:lmao Using tired cliches in the first place.

LkrFan
08-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Obama pinch ran from 3rd base.

:lmao Using tired cliches in the first place.

:lol

LkrFan
08-07-2018, 12:04 PM
https://pics.me.me/your-farts-smell-so-good-mr-trump-trump-supporters-29178805.png

:rollin :lmao :rollin

TekXX
08-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Trump living off Obamas economy but one thing republicans do is drive the economy into a ditch much like Trump did to his businesses many times before Russian oligarchs bailed him out

TekXX
08-07-2018, 02:21 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

The sad thing is there are probably many deplorables who would get down and smell it if he asked them too.

namlook
08-07-2018, 02:45 PM
I'd love to see Trump take an IQ test. He's obviously dumb as a rock. Don Lemon would destroy him in any test of intelligence.

Biernutz
08-07-2018, 05:14 PM
What! you can't criticize the "KING". He has taken shots at Trump for at least a 2 years.
Really! Don Lemon and CNN for credibility? The media has made out the "KING" as paying
for the whole school. It's good that he put in one years shoe money in a eduction program
for kids but give the tax payers who put in the other 75% of the cost of the school some credit also.
I don't recall him giving the school district some credit for making his dream happen.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 05:22 PM
The media has made out the "KING" as paying for the whole school. It's good that he put in one years shoe money in a eduction program for kids but give the tax payers who put in the other 75% of the cost of the school some credit also. You found out the financing of the school through the media.

Biernutz
08-07-2018, 05:42 PM
you didn't see the financing as a lead story on any newscast did you. How many days later
after the "KING" got his face time.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 05:45 PM
you didn't see the financing as a lead story on any newscast did you. How many days later after the "KING" got his face time.Every story I saw said it was a public school.

What is your beef here?

Dude did a good thing.

You're just ankle biting.

08-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Did people really think Lebron would be footing the entire (or most of) the bill? :lmao no wonder murikans elected trump tbh

Spurtacular
08-07-2018, 06:48 PM
Every story I saw said it was a public school.

What is your beef here?

Dude did a good thing.

You're just ankle biting.

Why didn't Lebron just dump the money into the system? Wouldn't that have been the best thing for the platform he espouses?

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 06:59 PM
Why didn't Lebron just dump the money into the system? Wouldn't that have been the best thing for the platform he espouses?Nope, he worked with the public school system to get the program they wanted for at risk students.

You haven't actually read anything about this, have you?

Spurtacular
08-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Nope, he worked with the public school system to get the program they wanted for at risk students.

You haven't actually read anything about this, have you?

:lmao "At risk" - Code for blacks.
:lmao Racist Lebron
:lmao Lebron not fully trustful of the "qualified professionals"

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 08:16 PM
:lmao "At risk" - Code for blacks.
:lmao Racist Lebron
:lmao Lebron not fully trustful of the "qualified professionals"Damn, derp goes full racist.

Well, it's good to know why you're so upset about it.

Thebesteva
08-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Virtue signaling king

Chucho
08-07-2018, 10:06 PM
He did it for his documentary to overstate the value of athletes. Nothing more, nothing less. He might as well start taking a knee during the anthem and tell people he came to LA to compete for a title.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 11:09 PM
He did it for his documentary to overstate the value of athletes. Nothing more, nothing less.Probably easier ways to go about it that don't cost $2 million a year.

Chucho
08-07-2018, 11:13 PM
Probably easier ways to go about it that don't cost $2 million a year.

Tax write offs, media plugs, ad revenues and faux goodwill will bring a great return on det $2 million. He can always protest the anthem. That's free and he isnt a hack backup caliber player that won't cry and claim conspiracy when he cant land a gig.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 11:16 PM
Tax write offs, media plugs, ad revenues and faux goodwill will bring a great return on det $2 million. He can always protest the anthem. That's free and he isnt a hack backup caliber player that won't cry and claim conspiracy when he cant land a gig.It's $2 million per year.

Chucho
08-07-2018, 11:25 PM
It's $2 million per year.

For a dude who's gonna be a billionaire soon, that's nothing. Will cover some lost income to taxes.

I'm not saying he's a bad dude, Im saying it's not altruistic and it's a PR move more than a true philanthropic desire ala DRob or Dikembe. I think its neat but it coinciding with a documentary he produces about what athletes mean to their communities, which percentage wise is jack shit compared to what the communities and fans provide them (arenas, elitist lifestyles) is a farce and a testament to social inequity and how awful sycophancy is in our culture.

Pavlov
08-07-2018, 11:29 PM
For a dude who's gonna be a billionaire soon, that's nothing. Will cover some lost income to taxes.

I'm not saying he's a bad dude, Im saying it's not altruistic and it's a PR move more than a true philanthropic desire ala DRob or Dikembe. I think its neat but it coinciding with a documentary he produces about what athletes mean to their communities, which percentage wise is jack shit compared to what the communities and fans provide them (arenas, elitist lifestyles) is a farce and a testament to social inequity and how awful sycophancy is in our culture.lol you think he's doing this all for a documentary....

....on Showtime....

Chucho
08-07-2018, 11:40 PM
lol you think he's doing this all for a documentary....

I did say "nothing more, nothing less", so you have your "technically right" moment. Good for you. I'm walking that back a bit as it was hyperbolic.

My point is he's doing it in conjunction with the documentary, he's doing it as a PR move and he is smart to do that as the culture that enables the celebrity elite to prescribe them political, moral and societal philosophy is his audience and will see it more than it's worth. $2 mil per year to put your name on a public school thru a non profit is nothing to a billion dollar brand. Smart business move I can respect in that regard, faux morality I can see as easily as I respect the business savvy.

But yes. You got me on 1 post Good work.