PDA

View Full Version : Sad! Survey Shows Shocking Percentage of Americans Are Unable to Name a Single First

ducks
08-05-2018, 11:56 PM
https://ijr.com/2018/08/1114019-percentage-americans-first-amendment/

Blake
08-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Your president doesn't understand 1st amendment rights.

Not shocking at all that many other people don't know much about them.

ducks
08-06-2018, 12:43 PM
liberal schools

Spurminator
08-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Hey ducks, just a friendly tip that your threads are terrible. Your subject lines are often nonsense and nobody wants to just click a link.

Do at least a minimum of editorial due diligence. Even total neanderthals on this board have learned to embed a tweet, which basically offers a clean summary of what the user can expect by clicking to read more. All you'd have to do is make sure your subject line isn't a mess of copy/paste garbage, or incomplete sentences like this one.

Thanks in advance.

benefactor
08-06-2018, 02:04 PM
Hey ducks, just a friendly tip that your threads are terrible. Your subject lines are often nonsense and nobody wants to just click a link.

Do at least a minimum of editorial due diligence. Even total neanderthals on this board have learned to embed a tweet, which basically offers a clean summary of what the user can expect by clicking to read more. All you'd have to do is make sure your subject line isn't a mess of copy/paste garbage, or incomplete sentences like this one.

Thanks in advance.
I'm still trying to figure out how he is some sort of self-proclaimed computer wiz and can't format a thread correctly. I'm starting to think computer whiz equals sweeps floors in a computer shop.

ducks
08-06-2018, 02:06 PM
worked at same computer company since 2000
computer tech not janitor

Spurminator
08-06-2018, 02:56 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how he is some sort of self-proclaimed computer wiz and can't format a thread correctly. I'm starting to think computer whiz equals sweeps floors in a computer shop.

bring you old computer we dispose

benefactor
08-06-2018, 05:15 PM
bring you old computer we dispose
:lol:tu