PDA

View Full Version : A 70-year-old grandmother who spends 14 hours a day tweeting

ducks
08-06-2018, 02:05 PM
A 70-year-old grandmother who spends 14 hours a day tweeting hundreds of messages in support of Donald Trump was reportedly flagged as a bot

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/70-old-grandmother-spends-14-143450600.html

LIBERAL OWNER

Blake
08-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Chris found

vy65
08-06-2018, 05:31 PM
Totally normal behavior

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 05:36 PM
:lol chrisbot was flagged too for bog-like behavior

ducks
08-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Totally normal behavior

what do you think she should be doing ?

vy65
08-06-2018, 05:37 PM
Not tweeting about Trump for 14 hours a day would be a start

ducks
08-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Not tweeting about Trump for 14 hours a day would be a start

why it is her life she can do that
nothing illegal

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 05:51 PM
Ducks: what do you think she should be doing
vy: answers
Ducks: WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT SHE SHOULD BE DOING

clambake
08-06-2018, 05:57 PM
is this lady your mother, ducks?

ducks
08-06-2018, 05:57 PM
is this lady your mother, ducks?

IT IS BOUTONS MOM

vy65
08-06-2018, 06:03 PM

Expertly laid trap tbh

baseline bum
08-06-2018, 06:12 PM

:lol

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 06:24 PM
i was banned for 2 yrs for simply following a couple hackers and never posting... fuck twitter!

benefactor
08-06-2018, 07:29 PM
rofl

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 07:41 PM
i was banned for 2 yrs for simply following a couple hackers and never posting... fuck twitter!
no you weren't

Chris
08-06-2018, 07:45 PM
IT IS BOUTONS MOM

:lol

Chris
08-06-2018, 07:46 PM
:lol chrisbot was flagged too for bog-like behavior

bog-like?

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 07:57 PM
no you weren't

yeah i most def was until recently, like 6 days ago. created a new account and instantly banned again but instead of being told i was banned ever this was their response when i disputed them and told them i wouldn't be giving them my new phone # either.

"
[email protected] <[email protected]>
07/31/2018 (6 days ago)
To: ---------------------------
This message contains remote content
Twitter
Hello,

Your account is now unlocked, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules).

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter Support

Help
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
"

btw, why do you dipshits here think yall are omnipotent? if i say i was banned, i was banned and nothing you can make up in your petty shit life can change that. get off your high horse you stupid fuck.

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 07:59 PM
bog-like?

SR is a fucking bot for all i know. nah, bots aren't as retarded as that special dipshit SR.

Blake
Lol twitter error.

You made it sound like they purposely came after you, tiny.

Chucho
yeah i most def was until recently, like 6 days ago. created a new account and instantly banned again but instead of being told i was banned ever this was their response when i disputed them and told them i wouldn't be giving them my new phone # either.

"
[email protected] <[email protected]>
07/31/2018 (6 days ago)
To: ---------------------------
This message contains remote content
Twitter
Hello,

Your account is now unlocked, and we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Twitter has automated systems that find and remove automated spam accounts and it looks like your account got caught up in one of these spam groups by mistake. This sometimes happens when an account exhibits automated behavior in violation of the Twitter Rules (https://twitter.com/rules).

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not respond to this email as replies will not be monitored.

Thanks,

Twitter Support

Help
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
"

btw, why do you dipshits here think yall are omnipotent? if i say i was banned, i was banned and nothing you can make up in your petty shit life can change that. get off your high horse you stupid fuck.

Kori gets a W.

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 08:03 PM
lol "for 2 years"

vy65
08-06-2018, 08:07 PM
The more important question is: why the fuck is KW following hackers on twitter? Is there some calf-tats/computer hacking connection we don’t know about. If so, that’s the most ambitious cross over I’ve ever heard of

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Lol twitter error.

You made it sound like they purposely came after you, tiny.

you made it sound that way in your own stupid pea sized brain. you live in your own world dumbass and we can all see your slippery slope to the psyche ward every time you post. there was no twitter error dumbass.

btw, trying to demean me is futile CUCK!

lol "for 2 years"

yes 2 yrs. i never bucked at them before except by creating a couple other accounts thinking they wouldn't ban me asap but they did and i gave up until 6 days ago.

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:09 PM
The more important question is: why the fuck is KW following hackers on twitter? Is there some calf-tats/computer hacking connection we don’t know about. If so, that’s the most ambitious cross over I’ve ever heard of

you're almost as funny as amy schumer. bet both your vagina's smell like small farm animals.

vy65
08-06-2018, 08:14 PM
CalfTatAnon, why do you wonder what Amy Schumer’s pussy smells like?

Blake
08-06-2018, 08:22 PM
there was no twitter error dumbass.

Wait, you think they really banned you on purpose?

btw, trying to demean me is futile CUCK!

Sure, tiny.

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:23 PM
CalfTatAnon, why do you wonder what Amy Schumer’s pussy smells like?

no one is wondering because it was said in one of her "jokes"... you aren't funny and neither is she. you're pathetic like the rest of the losers who jump on anyone here who has a spine and stands on their own two feet unlike you and those like you. go suck off one of your false idols and live your life like the good little follower you are.

Chucho
08-06-2018, 08:25 PM
no one is wondering because it was said in one of her "jokes"... you aren't funny and neither is she. you're pathetic like the rest of the losers who jump on anyone here who has a spine and stands on their own two feet unlike you and those like you. go suck off one of your false idols and live your life like the good little follower you are.

:rollin

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 08:26 PM
kw knows more amy schumer jokes than anybody on this forum despite claiming to hate her :lol

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Wait, you think they really banned you on purpose?

come up with your own conclusion CUCK and i'll stick with mine. i followed the wrong people that jack dorsey doesn't approve of. it's that simple.

those like you really don't have spines. when one says one thing you say another and act as if it's truth. you're weak as well as weak minded. now fuck off!

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:29 PM
kw knows more amy schumer jokes than anybody on this forum despite claiming to hate her :lol

so because i showed how much of a hack you are now you're latching onto this bs? lmao take the hit and just move along you bitch.

vy65
08-06-2018, 08:31 PM

Stand up for what? You volunteered that you got banned from twitter for “following hackers,” although it really sounds like they thought you were spam.

You’re a real MLK, CalfTatAnon

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:37 PM
although it really sounds like they thought you were spam.

explain why they would think such a thing? my first account was active for almost 6 months with not even a rt from myself; i simply liked some posts and followed the wrong people. after that account was banned, or better yet "suspended" but for how long is a suspension exactly, i created another and confirmed the same phone# once i was shown to be suspended and was perm suspended again. did the same for a couple more accounts and now here we are 2 yrs later and about 1-1.5 yrs after using twitter.

nothing i say matters anyhow. you got your bias, your skepticism, your pol ideology in the way, your bias against me for whatever reason, etc... you don't need to play this game of trying to converse with me because you don't give a fuck about an actual conversation. those like you are just the same so put me on ignore and move along. you're worthless imo and i'd rather not deal with you but i'll respond if and when i want when asked upon.

i'm not shy calling you a piece of shit in every reply either so keep on asking me more bs and stating facts that are nothing but make believe inside your head of which is full of shit.

rage on!

vy65
08-06-2018, 08:43 PM
It’s right there in what you posted.

Keep on thinking you’re a character from a Tom Clancy novel.

They’ll try to hold you down, but we know you’ll keep fighting, one calf tat at a time

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 08:47 PM
lol such a victim

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:54 PM
lol such a victim

never claimed to be a victim. you put that label on me. it's your problem, not mine.

all i did was simply state what happened to me and nothing more. i really don't care if i am or am not on twitter but telling them to fuck themselves in an email sure changed their mind about that permaban. weird but it worked to my dismay.

you see what a spineless hack you are by now or what?

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 08:56 PM
It’s right there in what you posted.

Keep on thinking you’re a character from a Tom Clancy novel.

They’ll try to hold you down, but we know you’ll keep fighting, one calf tat at a time

you should check out "louder with crowder" sometime... i wouldn't waste a second watching anything amy schumer has done unless it's crowder tearing her apart.

and once again, i never claimed to be anything but banned from twitter. keep playing make believe just like yall believe some blue wave is coming but the red tide is upon yall! lmao

spurraider21
08-06-2018, 08:59 PM
:lmao steven crowder
:lmao totally not a republican

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 09:02 PM
:lmao steven crowder

i like comedy and he's funny. i have yet to watch him get political unless trying to convince him that a man trying to be a woman is anything but a man still.

either way, am i supposed to not like anyone because i can't stand the dems nor the repubs? "if you're not with us then you're the enemy!" i don't take the same stance as you do. i also like chappelle and he loves to hate on whites and vote for cunts like hrc. so again, what are you crying about exactly?

and by your own logic, you knowing of crowder by first name shows me that you have indeed looked into him.

vy65
08-06-2018, 09:06 PM
Surprised he’s not singing the praises of Dane Cook tbh

vy65
08-06-2018, 09:08 PM
So the “principled stand” is which hack comics you wanted to follow on Twitter, but got banned for being spam?

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 09:08 PM
Surprised he’s not singing the praises of Dane Cook tbh

surprised i'm not? i would never considering he's the same as you are.... very unfunny and not comedic in any sense of the word.

koriwhat
08-06-2018, 09:10 PM
So the “principled stand” is which hack comics you wanted to follow on Twitter, but got banned for being spam?

no, it's that you're a big wet pussy who loves getting fucked by those you idolize. follow the leader, step in line, or else.

CosmicCowboy
08-07-2018, 05:46 AM
A 70-year-old grandmother who spends 14 hours a day tweeting hundreds of messages in support of Donald Trump was reportedly flagged as a bot

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/70-old-grandmother-spends-14-143450600.html

LIBERAL OWNER
Thats weaksauce compared to Boutons bot posting.

pgardn
08-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Thats weaksauce compared to Boutons bot posting.

Big sumfin is after him though.