PDA

View Full Version : Tax free weekend in Texas!!!!

Blake
08-09-2018, 12:12 PM
30% off sale next weekend? Screw that! I don't have to pay taxes this weekend!!!!!!

The mad rush cracks me up every year. More so than black Friday Walmart weirdos.

Chucho
08-09-2018, 12:19 PM
30% off sale next weekend? Screw that! I don't have to pay taxes this weekend!!!!!!

The mad rush cracks me up every year. More so than black Friday Walmart weirdos.

I dont get the Black Friday shit either, I'm not interested in being in a mad mob for something that isn't even guaranteed to be there.

But IIRC, isn't the tax free weekend supposed to coincide with back-to-school? I can see the excitement of saving almost 10% everywhere if you're a parent when you really need that. It's different than a 30% off sale at one store during a non-essential shopping period. There's a difference.

DJR210
08-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Tax free weekend with 3 kids adds up, I don't mind it. Black Friday is fucking retarded though.. Not worth dealing with that many ghetto fucks at one time when you can get the same great deals online.

But IIRC, isn't the tax free weekend supposed to coincide with back-to-school?

Yeah. I'm gonna have to buy them shit regardless, why not save a little while I'm at it.

monosylab1k
08-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Fabbs can get all the tax free kitty litter that money can buy!

BD24
08-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) can get all the tax free kitty litter that money can buy!
Don’t forget the lotion for the people at the bottom of the pit in his back yard

DJR210
08-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Fabbs is too busy taking upskirt photos of women while they dig theough the bargain DVD bins

koriwhat
08-09-2018, 03:53 PM

new couch cushions for boohoo blake!

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2018, 11:10 PM
usually bullshit items for sale?

Spurtacular
08-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Tax free weekend with 3 kids adds up, I don't mind it. Black Friday is fucking retarded though.. Not worth dealing with that many ghetto fucks at one time when you can get the same great deals online.

Yeah. I'm gonna have to buy them shit regardless, why not save a little while I'm at it.

Deadbeat dad Blake doesn't have to worry about that.

DJR210
08-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Deadbeat dad Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460) doesn't have to worry about that.

:lol