PDA

View Full Version : LOL michael moore new docu. Believes Trump is plotting to become dictator for life

hater
08-09-2018, 07:49 PM
:lmao :lmao :lol

You cant make this retardation up :lmao :lol

“Donald Trump is an evil genius. He has no intention of leaving the White House. Whenever he hears that another country has a president for life, he perks up and thinks, “I like the sound of that!” And he has an obedient political party that holds every seat of power backing him up. “

:lmao

“Help is on the way from “the most unlikely of places,” Moore said. “The resistance ― the true resistance ― is not coming from the Democratic Party or from the liberal establishment. I can’t reveal too much right now, but there is a real insurgency taking place. I don’t know if it will succeed or not. It might be too late.””

:lol

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b6b6256e4b0bdd062061ed6

koriwhat
08-09-2018, 07:51 PM
:lmao :lmao :lol

You cant make this retardation up :lmao :lol

“Donald Trump is an evil genius. He has no intention of leaving the White House. Whenever he hears that another country has a president for life, he perks up and thinks, “I like the sound of that!” And he has an obedient political party that holds every seat of power backing him up. “

“Help is on the way from “the most unlikely of places,” Moore said. “The resistance ― the true resistance ― is not coming from the Democratic Party or from the liberal establishment. I can’t reveal too much right now, but there is a real insurgency taking place. I don’t know if it will succeed or not. It might be too late.””

:lol

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5b6b6256e4b0bdd062061ed6

this dude is such a piece of shit tbh. fat fuck moore wants everyone to bleed for him but won't hit the streets and fight his own fight. fuck that lardass and those like him in hollywood and world wide. of course the mindless minions will resist! lol

Chris
08-09-2018, 08:05 PM
There's this thing called the Constitution though. :lol

hater
08-09-2018, 08:07 PM
There's this thing called the Constitution though. :lol

Apparently Trump burned it at the white house in a demonic seanse so it exists no more and he will be “the last president of the USA”. :lmao

Spurtacular
08-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Michael Moore selling himself again. Plenty of libturds gonna be buying, too.

ElNono
08-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Sounds like the conspiracy that Obama was going to run for a third term... stupid

boutons_deux
08-09-2018, 09:59 PM
Nobody thought Trash was going to be President (he still isn't)

It's Dangerous Times.

DHS, National Guard, etc will "just follow orders" if Trash declares martial law.

And I bet his alt right / KKK / white supremacist gun fellators are just itchin' to shoot up the place, take out a bunch of their hated knitters and wetbacks.

DarrinS
08-09-2018, 10:06 PM

It's Dangerous Times.

DHS, National Guard, etc will "just follow orders" if Trash declares martial law.

And I bet his alt right / KKK / white supremacist gun fellators are just itchin' to shoot up the place, take out a bunch of their hated knitter and wetbacks.

Spurtacular
08-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Sounds like the conspiracy that Obama was going to run for a third term... stupid

If there's a difference, it would be that many "respected" liberals would have went to the wall for it if Obama had of pushed for it. Only the most rabid Trump supporters would go along with it.

Spurtacular
08-10-2018, 12:39 AM

:lmao TDS

Xevious
08-10-2018, 01:43 AM
What I was about to say - the dumbfucks that thought Obama was going to declare martial law before the inauguration or something.

AaronY
08-10-2018, 02:20 AM

It's Dangerous Times.

And I bet his alt right / KKK / white supremacist gun fellators are just itchin' to shoot up the place, take out a bunch of their hated knitters and wetbacks.
lmao

hater
08-10-2018, 07:19 AM
:lmao boutons

pgardn
08-10-2018, 07:19 AM

It's Dangerous Times.

Joining team Spurter...

How can you call out Trump for a degenerative brain and post this?

AaronY
08-10-2018, 07:28 AM
boo is one triggered libtard

DMC
08-10-2018, 08:38 AM
I have the winning lottery numbers. I cannot say too much right now, but all will be revealed in time and you'll see I am right.

Moore thinks Donald's own family will turn on him.

Mikeanaro
08-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Michael Moore is a graveyard full of burgers.

koriwhat
08-10-2018, 06:45 PM
can't wait til the thread title reads, "lardass michael moore found dead with a rib stuck in his gullet."

koriwhat
08-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Michael Moore is a graveyard full of burgers.

:tu

boutons_deux
08-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Joining team Spurter...

How can you call out Trump for a degenerative brain and post this?

cause I'm smart as shit and even better well informed

eternal vigilence

VERY dangerous times

koriwhat
08-10-2018, 07:02 PM
cause I'm smart as shit and even better well informed

eternal vigilence

VERY dangerous times

you most def aren't. you're a lunatic. bring alex jones back and censor boutons!