PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go Cowboy fans

IceColdBrewski
10-23-2005, 06:17 PM
http://www.essi.fr/~claudine/Fimo/Images/SalledeBain/kleenex.jpg

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 06:19 PM
No...after that shit, toilet paper would be more fitting.

Brew....you weren't provoked this time. :spin

exstatic
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Refresh me: didn't we just knock the shit out of the Eagles?

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 06:22 PM
The Eagles are much better than Seattle. Dallas took care of the ball against Philly and didn't shoot themselves in the foot like today.

Chris
10-23-2005, 06:22 PM
We deserved that for the doing the exact same thing to Seattle last year. Leave it to an Eagles fan to rub it after getting a miracle win. Your defense still sucks.

Silver21_Black20
10-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Wah Wah...another disappointing loss.... :depressed ...Cowboys chuck!!!

ALVAREZ6
10-23-2005, 06:32 PM
:lmao :lol

And in one day, the Cowboys are suddenly in last place in the NFC East!!!!

...my bad guys...

ALVAREZ6
10-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey, look at the bright side, if you stuck with your team in todays vbookie, you won!

Seattle didn't win by 4.

Congrats.

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 06:39 PM
And in one day, the Cowboys are suddenly in last place in the NFC East!!!!

...my bad guys...

nope....their bad bro. :)

dknights411
10-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Hey, at least you guys aren't Saints fans. That team is redefining bad luck.

Spurs rock
10-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Hey, at least you guys aren't Saints fans. That team is redefining bad luck.

Or Vikings fans. :(

Horry For 3!
10-23-2005, 09:20 PM
We deserved that for the doing the exact same thing to Seattle last year. Leave it to an Eagles fan to rub it after getting a miracle win. Your defense still sucks.
That is true, Eagles got lucky with a blocked fg ran back.

Bledsoe fucked up with that int :bang he shouldn't of thrown that shit and we would of went to OT.

Chris
10-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Parcells is a gambler.

Jimcs50
10-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Parcells is a gambler.

You got to know when to holdem, know when to fold em.

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 09:54 PM
know when to walk away, and know when to play for OT. :lol

FromWayDowntown
10-23-2005, 09:54 PM
Not a great idea to gamble with a guy who throws into bracket coverage in a late game situation.

That was the second worst QB decision on Sunday, but certainly the most critical one.

samikeyp
10-23-2005, 10:04 PM
totally stupid. The Cowboys are their own worst enemy.

Suns Fan
10-23-2005, 10:16 PM
And to think when Brewski got his ass waxed I felt sorry for him..

Horry For 3!
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
And to think when Brewski got his ass waxed I felt sorry for him..
I'd never feel sorry for Brewski, the guy is fucking lame. All he does is talk shit.

IceColdBrewski
10-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Just giving Cowboys fans a friendly little ribbing. Some of you are way too sensitive. :rolleyes

mouse
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
You have a point, but you should try and talk smack to Horry for 3

Don't let him get away with dat shit brah... :smokin

samikeyp
10-24-2005, 07:45 AM
I'd never feel sorry for Brewski, the guy is fucking lame. All he does is talk shit.

to be fair, he backs it up, and when he is wrong, he is a man about. He doesn't talk shit then hide if it doesn't go his way.

Horry For 3!
10-24-2005, 01:34 PM
to be fair, he backs it up, and when he is wrong, he is a man about. He doesn't talk shit then hide if it doesn't go his way.
That is not my point though, I hate fucking people who talk all this shit.

samikeyp
10-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Do you hate people who support your teams but still talk shit?

Mixability
10-24-2005, 02:53 PM
That is not my point though, I hate fucking people who talk all this shit.

You must hate yourself quite a bit! :lol

samikeyp
10-24-2005, 02:59 PM
talking shit is one thing....talking shit and hiding is worse. Brewski doesn't do that.

Obstructed_View
10-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Not a great idea to gamble with a guy who throws into bracket coverage in a late game situation.

That was the second worst QB decision on Sunday, but certainly the most critical one.
Oh well. If Vinny were still here the Cowboys would have lost five games that way by now.

IceColdBrewski
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I hate fucking people who talk all this shit.

Wanna know what I hate? I hate people who go all Sissy McBitch after a little bit of smack. But then again, you're the one who wanted Kori to "get rid" of the Survivor Pool after you were eliminated in week 1. So I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

This is a football forum sport. Maybe you should go find yourself a knitting forum or something if you can't handle a little smack about your team every now and then. Hell, I endured a ton of it after the Cowboys spanked the Eagles, and YOU were right there in the thick of it the whole time you little hypocrite. Did you see me crying about it afterwards? Hell no.

samikeyp
10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Oh well. If Vinny were still here the Cowboys would have lost five games that way by now.

:lmao true.

samikeyp
10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Sissy McBitch

Isn't that one of Mouse's screen names? :p

TheAdmiral#50
10-24-2005, 06:13 PM
Another game blown by the Cowboys in the last seconds. If this team had any killer instinct, they would be 7-0. They could have put the game away with 2 minutes left. Instead of attacking the Seahawks in the red zone, it's run, run, run. Don't want to throw an interception or take a sack. Let's leave the game in Jose Cortez's hands. I want to know where that team is that attacked the Eagles offensively and defensively for 60 minutes? They played this game not to lose instead of putting it down their throat and going for the jugular. And I'm surprised that a veteran QB like Bledsoe would make that throw with 10 seconds left.

I blame Parcells and the play calling for part of this loss too. He called it way to conservative in the 4th.

IceColdBrewski
10-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Isn't that one of Mouse's screen names? :p

Probably. Maybe I should call dibs on it just in case.

Horry For 3!
10-25-2005, 01:10 AM
Wanna know what I hate? I hate people who go all Sissy McBitch after a little bit of smack. But then again, you're the one who wanted Kori to "get rid" of the Survivor Pool after you were eliminated in week 1. So I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

This is a football forum sport. Maybe you should go find yourself a knitting forum or something if you can't handle a little smack about your team every now and then. Hell, I endured a ton of it after the Cowboys spanked the Eagles, and YOU were right there in the thick of it the whole time you little hypocrite. Did you see me crying about it afterwards? Hell no.
I don't care if you say shit about the Cowboys or not. You just talk shit just about everything and get on my fucking nerves. I don't know what but I just don't like you.

rr2418
10-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Another game blown by the Cowboys in the last seconds. If this team had any killer instinct, they would be 7-0. They could have put the game away with 2 minutes left. Instead of attacking the Seahawks in the red zone, it's run, run, run. Don't want to throw an interception or take a sack. Let's leave the game in Jose Cortez's hands. I want to know where that team is that attacked the Eagles offensively and defensively for 60 minutes? They played this game not to lose instead of putting it down their throat and going for the jugular. And I'm surprised that a veteran QB like Bledsoe would make that throw with 10 seconds left.

I blame Parcells and the play calling for part of this loss too. He called it way to conservative in the 4th.

I agree! But, the one play that really got to me was the flea flicker attempt that Marion Barber fumbled. I just don't agree with a play like that late in the game. Especially if you need a first down to keep the drive going.