PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Nominate First Transgender Governor Candidate

Chris
08-14-2018, 10:16 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/08/transgender.jpg?itok=UuwNiiHH

Democrats in the state of Vermont nominated the nation's first transgender candidate for governor on Tuesday night after Christine Hallquist managed to beat her Democratic challengers.

Hallquist, a former CEO of an electric company, beat educator Brenda Siegel, environmentalist James Ehlers, and 14-year-old Ethan Sonneborn, Fox News reported.

"That's how I want to be known in Vermont," Hallquist told The Associated Press. "Nationally, I want to be known as the first trans candidate."

Hallquist will face Republican Governor Phil Scott, who survived a primary challenge from businessman Keith Stern after he supported gun control measures.

Fox News notes that Hallquist faces a significant uphill battle as "no sitting governor has been defeated in Vermont since 1962, and Scott's victory would continue Republicans' surprisingly strong hold on governorships in highly progressive New England."

Sonneborn, who hasn't even started high school, took advantage of the state's lack of an age requirement to run for governor.

"I think Vermonters should take me seriously because I have practical, progressive ideas, and I happen to be 14," Sonneborn said. "Not the other way around."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34520/democrats-nominate-first-transgender-governor-ryan-saavedra

:lmao

David Hogg
08-14-2018, 10:38 PM
Republican Governor Phil Scott, who survived a primary challenge from businessman Keith Stern after he supported gun control measures

Another W for the Boss Hogg:fro

Chris
08-14-2018, 11:45 PM
Another W for the Boss Hogg:fro

"Boss Hogg" scared to death of Corporal Kashuv :lol

Corporal Kashuv actually working with the administration to protect students instead of pointing fingers at the NRA :lol

"Boss" Hogg still illiterate :lol

Spurminator
08-14-2018, 11:47 PM

Corporal Kashuv actually working with the administration to protect students instead of pointing fingers at the NRA :lol

You follow high school gun activists like teenage girls follow boy bands.

Chris
08-14-2018, 11:54 PM
You follow high school gun activists like teenage girls follow boy bands.

I'm up to date with current affairs.

Sorry.

FrostKing
08-14-2018, 11:56 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_full/public/uploads/2018/08/transgender.jpg?itok=UuwNiiHH

No doubt Kool would try hitting it

Spurminator
08-15-2018, 12:09 AM
I'm up to date with current affairs.

Sorry.

Sure, and those teenage girls are up to date on "popular music."

:lol fan-botting for Kashuv

spurraider21
08-15-2018, 12:09 AM
lol 14 years old

David Hogg
08-15-2018, 12:19 AM

Who? Oh, you’re talking about the incel piggybacking off my fame :lol yeah he’s adorable.

ElNono
08-15-2018, 02:12 AM
lol 14 years old

Chris
08-16-2018, 09:44 PM

Rainbow Lives Matter
08-17-2018, 01:21 AM
It's just as important to pick dudes who like to wear dresses just as it is to pick women who like to wear pants suits. Good job, Vermont :tu

FrostKing
08-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Tranny's and Muslims?

You_Can't_Always_Get_What_You_Want_