Avante
08-15-2018, 11:24 PM
test

Pavlov
08-15-2018, 11:31 PM
What's the over/under on repinking?

FrostKing
08-15-2018, 11:33 PM
https://hdwallpaperim.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/24/108053-Poland-military-Polish_hussar-748x468.jpg

Olongapo Teen Girl
08-15-2018, 11:41 PM
:cry oh please mr avante, i’ve had enough :cry just leave me alone and allow me to leave your dungeon :cry

Avante
08-15-2018, 11:41 PM

I think if I cool the lists, the vulgarity, the self absortion, and drop the Avante "character" I'll be just fine.

Avante
08-15-2018, 11:45 PM
The one thing that gets me is there are no experienced people on the internet according to the posters here. What is so hard to believe yes people were born 1949 who grew up a football/track and music freak/geek? Hell, I was 10 years old in 1959, Jim Brown was a rookie in 1958, Cassius Clay would win his Olympic gold in 1960 and there were no The Beatles yet.

Why all this ridiculous....you Googled that....when it's actually, no I lived that.

Reck
08-16-2018, 01:38 AM

Other than the fucking underrage thing which is pretty fucked up, Avante is alright when it comes to old people knowledge.

There are other, more annoying posters here who deserve pinking more urngently in my opinion.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 02:06 AM
There are other, more annoying posters here who deserve pinking more urngently in my opinion.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 02:23 AM
The one thing that gets me is there are no experienced people on the internet according to the posters here. What is so hard to believe yes people were born 1949 who grew up a football/track and music freak/geek? Hell, I was 10 years old in 1959, Jim Brown was a rookie in 1958, Cassius Clay would win his Olympic gold in 1960 and there were no The Beatles yet.

Why all this ridiculous....you Googled that....when it's actually, no I lived that.

You tell too many lies and provide false info too frequently. That's why.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:28 AM
You tell too many lies and provide false info too frequently. That's why.

This is what is going to happen I guarantee it. I'm going to ask you to give us an example of just one lie I've told and you won't have one. Then I'm going to ask you to show us where I gave out false info and once again you won't be able to.

Prove that wrong.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 02:33 AM
This is what is going to happen I guarantee it. I'm going to ask you to give us an example of just one lie I've told and you won't have one. Then I'm going to ask you to show us where I gave out false info and once again you won't be able to.

Prove that wrong.

I dont really care about what you want. I'm telling you why no one believes anything you say. Its documented in this sites archives but if you want me to do any of that leg work, you're sadly mistaken.

The good news is you're not the most disliked guy on these boards anymore. A queer who once yelled at you to suck and munch his anus is now the new Avante.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:43 AM
I dont really care about what you want. I'm telling you why no one believes anything you say. Its documented in this sites archives but if you want me to do any of that leg work, you're sadly mistaken.

The good news is you're not the most disliked guy on these boards anymore. A queer who once yelled at you to suck and munch his anus is now the new Avante.

There are no lies and nothing is documented anywhere that is why you couldn't come up with anything just like I guaranteed. You have this real bad habit of just running off at the mouth with nothing to back it up with.

I don't give out bogus info simply because I never talk about things I'm not totally into. So why the lie about that?

You're the guy lying about things like celebrating that run by SFS, why?

You have some obvious problems that we all see, so you really do need to back off trying to play critic, it looks weird coming from a guy like you.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 02:47 AM
There are no lies and nothing is documented anywhere that is why you couldn't come up with anything just like I guaranteed. You have this real bad habit of just running off at the mouth with nothing to back it up with.

I don't give out bogus info simply because I never talk about things I'm not totally into. So why the lie about that?

You're the guiy lying about things like celebrating that run by SFS, why?

I thought you were going to pull back on the Avante "character". Just cool it, guy...can ya?

And just let it go with SFS. If he went missing for weeks, people would worry. You go missing for weeks and no one cared. That's the difference and no need to feel threatened because he lived the successes you touch yourself to.

Avante
08-16-2018, 03:25 AM
I thought you were going to pull back on the Avante "character". Just cool it, guy...can ya?

And just let it go with SFS. If he went missing for weeks, people would worry. You go missing for weeks and no one cared. That's the difference and no need to feel threatened because he lived the successes you touch yourself to.

You came to me talking a bunch of BS that you couldn't back up, right? Why not just be cool, well? I plan on cooling all that ....slick...little man...~~~~~~. the list, talking sports here, bragging about Avante.....but noway I let some jerk like you tell lies about me. Be cool and it will be cool, act like a punk and I'll treat you like one....ok?

The thing with SFS is I played along with his obvious 20.00 troll, we both had some fun with it. Everybody knows kids aren't running that. But it was fun.

Just be nice guy, ok?

Darth_Pelican
08-16-2018, 08:48 AM
You came to me talking a bunch of BS that you couldn't back up, right? Why not just be cool, well? I plan on cooling all that ....slick...little man...~~~~~~. the list, talking sports here, bragging about Avante.....but noway I let some jerk like you tell lies about me. Be cool and it will be cool, act like a punk and I'll treat you like one....ok?

The thing with SFS is I played along with his obvious 20.00 troll, we both had some fun with it. Everybody knows kids aren't running that. But it was fun.

Just be nice guy, ok?

:tu Glad to see that you finally admitted that SFS is the obvious track expert, and you were just trolling with googled lists.

Avante
08-16-2018, 11:53 AM
:tu Glad to see that you finally admitted that SFS is the obvious track expert, and you were just trolling with googled lists.

Work with me here.

You've seen Tyreek Hill play, he is the fastest player in the NFL right now. While in HS he ran the second fastest 200m in history for a HS kid, a 20.14. Do you honestly believe as a middle school kid SFS was faster than the fastest NFL player today?

I've been into track since the late 50's, Google can't help me.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 12:01 PM
Work with me here.

You've seen Tyreek Hill play, he is the fastest player in the NFL right now. While in HS he ran the second fastest 200m in history for a HS kid, a 20.14. Do you honestly believe as a middle school kid SFS was faster than the fastest NFL player today?

Why would SFS have to lie about something like that? Are you calling him a liar? For someone who doesn't like being called a liar, you sure do throw that accusation around like an underage, malnourished Pinoy whore.

Blake
08-16-2018, 12:03 PM

I'll set at 9 months

Blake
08-16-2018, 12:04 PM
:cry oh please mr avante, i’ve had enough :cry just leave me alone and allow me to leave your dungeon :cry

This needs to be the subtitles under the actual text

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:09 PM
Why would SFS have to lie about something like that? Are you calling him a liar? For someone who doesn't like being called a liar, you sure do throw that accusation around like an underage, malnourished Pinoy whore.

When do you stop and actually pay attention to what a 20.00 actually is? Do you really not know anything at all about 200m sprinting? Yes he is lying and only someone like yourself who has no clue what a 20.00 really is wouldn't get that.

In 1972 the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won the Olympics in 20.00. Bob Hayes never broke 20.4. So some middle school kid was running with all time greats? Come on guy.

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:17 PM
The 200m

Up until a few years ago the HS record was 20.13 held by Texas HSer Roy "The Robot" Martin, who made our 1988 Olympic team while at SMU. His record was broken by Virginia HSer Noah Lyles with his 20.09. Lyles is the fastest 200m sprinter in the world right now with a sizzlin' 19.65.

When we start talking 20.00 for 200m we are talking all time greats. Jesse Owens had a 20.7 PR, Bob Hayes a 20.4. There are no middle school kids running anything remotely close to a sub 20.10, not even in the same galaxy.

SFS is trolling as opposed just flat out lying.

BD24
08-16-2018, 12:19 PM
When the fuck did old pedo get unlinked :lol

FrostKing
08-16-2018, 12:23 PM

Why weren't you watching Baseball like a normal American in those times?

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:24 PM
When the fuck did old pedo get unlinked :lol

This is a good thing, I can keep all my thoughts right here and not bother anyone. If you come here then it's on you, right?

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:29 PM
Why weren't you watching Baseball like a normal American in those times?

I ran track and played football. And the few times I did play some baseball I was always stuck in the outfield because of my speed. Talk about boring. And I couldn't hit worth a damn.

Way too much standing around in basrball.

Blake
08-16-2018, 12:36 PM
This is a good thing, I can keep all my thoughts right here and not bother anyone. If you come here then it's on you, right?

But you won't be able to. You're mentally and emotionally weak like that.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 12:43 PM
Work with me here.

When do you stop and actually pay attention to what a 20.00 actually is? Do you really not know anything at all about 200m sprinting? Yes he is lying and only someone like yourself who has no clue what a 20.00 really is wouldn't get that.

In 1972 the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won the Olympics in 20.00. Bob Hayes never broke 20.4. So some middle school kid was running with all time greats? Come on guy.

The 200m

Up until a few years ago the HS record was 20.13 held by Texas HSer Roy "The Robot" Martin, who made our 1988 Olympic team while at SMU. His record was broken by Virginia HSer Noah Lyles with his 20.09. Lyles is the fastest 200m sprinter in the world right now with a sizzlin' 19.65.

When we start talking 20.00 for 200m we are talking all time greats. Jesse Owens had a 20.7 PR, Bob Hayes a 20.4. There are no middle school kids running anything remotely close to a sub 20.10, not even in the same galaxy.

SFS is trolling as opposed just flat out lying.So much for dropping your shtick.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 12:44 PM
So much for dropping your shtick.

It ain't shtick, that's who he is.

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:46 PM
But you won't be able to. You're mentally and emotionally weak like that.

Mentally and emotionally weak is following other posters around who have made it very clear they want nothing to do with you. It's also sad. But, I'm all for new beginnings so I have decided to give you another shot since you won't go away.

I don't plan on making a lot of threads is what I meant, yes if I see something that interests me I'll respond.

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:50 PM
So much for dropping your shtick.

I was talking about...

~~~~~~~~~~

Slick

translation

Little man

275 pounds of twisted railroad steel

Avante this and that

The foul mouth

Random lists

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:51 PM
It ain't shtick, that's who he is.

Do I follow anyone around seeing if I can bother them, which is who you are.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 12:54 PM
Work with me here.

I was talking about...

~~~~~~~~~~

Slick

translation

Little man

275 pounds of twisted railroad steel

Avante this and that

The foul mouth

Random listsYou just made a list bitching about the 200m again.

Avante
08-16-2018, 12:58 PM
I have the newest Jack Reacher novel here in my hand, it's....The Midnight Line. I'm up to page 131 and chapter 15.

In the first 130 pages Reacher has been called The Hulk, Big Foot and beat up on seven bikers all at once. This is how it goes in all the stories. The fact here we have a massive badass is all over the place. So it would take a massive badass to play him in the movies, yep.....Dave Bautista....would have been perfect.

Tom Cruise is what 5-9 180 pounds? Smaller?

Avante
08-16-2018, 01:02 PM
You just made a list bitching about the 200m again.

More about random lists for no apparent reason. Giving examples to make a point is a little different. And I didn't bring this 200m thing up.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 01:03 PM
More about random lists for no apparent reason. Giving examples to make a point is a little different. And I didn't bring this 200m thing up.Maybe you should stop being so easily trolled.

Avante
08-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Here's the deal..

If you come here then you can't bitch and or criticize, you don't have to be here. I will make a real effort to be more like all of you, and not some character. But my knowledge is very real and that is who I am.

I don't plan on cluttering the board with a lot of silly threads. If something I think is worth talking about that hasn't been mentioned ok it's thread worthy.

I get we have an over abundance of young immature posters here but I can handle it. Just be interesting and not a bore.

Avante
08-16-2018, 01:15 PM
Maybe you should stop being so easily trolled.

You really do need to be more self aware Pavlov. You are in no position to hand out criticisms, I have been ignoring you because you are boring. The same old tired worn out stuff and it's over and over again. You get a nut bothering people, it excites you. But the way you do it totally sucks.

Don't be tellling anyone what they need to be doing, you are not good at this so be thankful I'm even taking to you.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 01:25 PM
You really do need to be more self aware Pavlov. You are in no position to hand out criticisms, I have been ignoring you because you are boring. The same old tired worn out stuff and it's over and over again. You get a nut bothering people, it excites you. But the way you do it totally sucks.

Don't be tellling anyone what they need to be doing, you are not good at this so be thankful I'm even taking to you.You're exactly the same as always.

DJR210
08-16-2018, 01:38 PM
We flush one faggot (apolicock) and get another one in return..

Avante
08-16-2018, 01:40 PM
You're exactly the same as always.

There ya go totally ignoring what was said. That was about you not me. You always ignore anything about you, why?

Avante
08-16-2018, 01:42 PM
We flush one faggot (apolicock) and get another one in return..

Do you ever enjoy yourself? You always come off as a malcontent, something is always bothering you. What really is your problem?

Blake
08-16-2018, 01:51 PM
Mentally and emotionally weak is following other posters around who have made it very clear they want nothing to do with you. It's also sad. But, I'm all for new beginnings so I have decided to give you another shot since you won't go away.

I don't plan on making a lot of threads is what I meant, yes if I see something that interests me I'll respond.

Well you just broke your rule of banning yourself forever if you ever responded to me ever again.

For like the 4th time.

Weak.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Well you just broke your rule of banning yourself forever if you ever responded to me ever again.

For like the 4th time.

Weak.

Why do you follow me around? I'd be ashame of myself having everybody watching me stalking someone who totally ignores me.

Blake, why do you follow me around? You really have nothing else going on that beats that, really?

You are a legit jerk guy and an a genuine punk and I feel diry talking to you. But as usual I started feeling sorry AGAIN for you. But this time I will talk to you because I need more to do here, I'll just shower later.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Why do you follow me around? I'd be ashame of myself having everybody watching me stalking someone who totally ignores me.

Blake, why do you follow me around? You really have nothing else going on that beats that, really?Yep. This is exactly the same Avante.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Yep. This is exactly the same Avante.

You worry way too much about everybody else why is that? Start a thread or do something other than worry about other posters.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 02:22 PM
You worry way too much about everybody else why is that? Start a thread or do something other than worry about other posters.You always say that.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:26 PM
You always say that.

Are you ever going to actually carry on a real conversation? How about you start answering things, can you do that?

It goes like this with you

Anyone....so how you feel today?
You....how do you feel?

Dude, why do you worry so damn much about what others do here? Now answer the damn question.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 02:28 PM
Are you ever going to actually carry on a real conversation?With you?

I don't think you're capable. You fall back into the same ruts every time.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:32 PM
With you?

I don't think you're capable. You fall back into the same ruts every time.

There it is....you're..,..you. When it should be...me...I.

Why do you worry so damn much about everybody else? Are you capable of answering a question? You worry about everybody else because....?

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 02:35 PM
There it is....you're..,..you. When it should be...me...I.

Why do you worry so damn much about everybody else? Are you capable of answering a question? You worry about everybody else because....?I'm not worried at all. I am capable of answering a question.

Avante
08-16-2018, 02:50 PM
I'm not worried at all. I am capable of answering a question.

Prove that then.

Look at how many times you totally ignore what was asked with a.....you. You try so hard to talk about everyone but yourself, why?

You cando this you just said so.

Pavlov tell me why do care/worry so damn much about what others do, well?

Don't use...you...this is all about Pavlov and nobody else now answer the question.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 02:52 PM
Prove that then.

Look at how many times you totally ignore what was asked with a.....you. You try so hard to talk about everyone but yourself, why?

You cando this you just said so.

Pavlov tell me why do care/worry so damn much about what others do, well?

Don't use...you...this is all about Pavlov and nobody else now answer the question.I want to know what others think. I don't have a problem saying what I think. Others do.

benefactor
08-16-2018, 02:55 PM
Shit...he's still alive. :pctoss

Avante
08-16-2018, 03:13 PM
I want to know what others think. I don't have a problem saying what I think. Others do.

You're not answering the question.

Pavlov why do worry about what others do? Why all the criticisms when you can't even answer anything? You always want to talk about the posters and not the topic, why?

Anyone....why a black James Bond?
You....you have a problem with that?

Totally ignoring the question.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 03:16 PM
You're not answering the question.I answered.

This is a discussion board.

Just because I don't drone on incessantly about myself doesn't mean I'm not discussing.

SpursforSix
08-16-2018, 03:17 PM
You're not answering the question.

Pavlov why do worry about what others do? Why all the criticisms when you can't even answer anything? You always want to talk about the posters and not the topic, why?

Anyone....why a black James Bond?
You....you have a problem with that?

Totally ignoring the question.

I think the question should be "why Idris Elba as James Bond?".

And the answer is that the studio decided it would give them the max financial benefit.

It'd be naive to think that him being black had nothing to do with it.
But it'd also be naive to think that his acting had nothing to do with it.

Pavlov
08-16-2018, 03:20 PM
I think the question should be "why Idris Elba as James Bond?".

And the answer is that the studio decided it would give them the max financial benefit.

It'd be naive to think that him being black had nothing to do with it.
But it'd also be naive to think that his acting had nothing to do with it.Sure. It's a movie.

He's a really good actor.

There was a poll of British moviegoers. A plurality preferred Elba as the new bond slightly over Tom Hardy. There are probably others who might be able to do it but I can see either choice.

SpursforSix
08-16-2018, 03:25 PM
Sure. It's a movie.

He's a really good actor.

There was a poll of British moviegoers. A plurality preferred Elba as the new bond slightly over Tom Hardy. There are probably others who might be able to do it but I can see either choice.

Yeah...but the British also voted to name a research ship "Boaty McBoatface".

But I digress...yeah...either of those two make sense.

Chucho
08-16-2018, 03:41 PM
The great thing about Black Limeys is their grills aren't as fucked as their white Limey counterparts.

DJR210
08-16-2018, 04:12 PM
What really is your problem?

Pedos like yourself.

Avante
08-16-2018, 04:53 PM
Pedos like yourself.

Why do you always act like you didn't read my take on that? I made it very clear what my stance was on that. Why ignore what was said?

Avante
08-16-2018, 06:33 PM
I do think some Aretha Franklin mixed in with some Etta James, Koko Taylor, Big Mama Thornton, Katie Webster, Sister Rosetta Tharp and Bessie Smith would work right now. Yep, a mood thing.

Avante
08-17-2018, 02:12 AM
All this talk about the first black James Bond got me thinking about the first black.

When it comes to recording a record that would be in 1890 when George Johnson recorded "The Whistling Coon".

Also in 1890 we had the first group to record, that was The Unique Quartette with "Mama's Black Baby Boy". I'm sure both can be heard on youtube.

I'm only going to do one from the sports world, can't resist this one. The first black QB to play in an NFL game....Willie Thrower....Bears. Dead serious.

Pavlov
08-17-2018, 03:37 AM
All this talk about the first black James Bond got me thinking about the first black.

When it comes to recording a record that would be in 1890 when George Johnson recorded "The Whistling Coon".

Also in 1890 we had the first group to record, that was The Unique Quartette with "Mama's Black Baby Boy". I'm sure both can be heard on youtube.

I'm only going to do one from the sports world, can't resist this one. The first black QB to play in an NFL game....Willie Thrower....Bears. Dead serious.A list.

Avante
08-17-2018, 04:02 PM
A list.

How many things can you get wrong? Talking about the first blacks to do this or that is not a list.

THIS is a list

All Time Texas Schools 100m

lane

1.Ray Stewart TCU/Jamaica
2.Jim Hines Texas Southern
3.Ronnie Baker TCU
4.Carl Lewis Houston
5.Obadele Thompson UTEP/Barbados
6.Leroy Burrell Houston
7.Trayvon Bromell Baylor
8.Kim Collins TCU/St.Kitts

"B"

lane

1.Cameron Burrell Houston
2.Andre Cason Texas A&M
3.Stanley Floyd Houston
4.Robert Taylor Texas Southern
5.Olapade Adeniken UTEP/Nigeria
6.Johnny Jones Texas
7.Darvis Patton TCU
8.Churandy Martina UTEP/Attiles

See the difference?

Pavlov
08-17-2018, 04:14 PM
How many things can you get wrong? Talking about the first blacks to do this or that is not a list.

THIS is a list

All Time Texas Schools 100m

lane

1.Ray Stewart TCU/Jamaica
2.Jim Hines Texas Southern
3.Ronnie Baker TCU
4.Carl Lewis Houston
5.Obadele Thompson UTEP/Barbados
6.Leroy Burrell Houston
7.Trayvon Bromell Baylor
8.Kim Collins TCU/St.Kitts

"B"

lane

1.Cameron Burrell Houston
2.Andre Cason Texas A&M
3.Stanley Floyd Houston
4.Robert Taylor Texas Southern
5.Olapade Adeniken UTEP/Nigeria
6.Johnny Jones Texas
7.Darvis Patton TCU
8.Churandy Martina UTEP/Attiles

See the difference?Moar lists.

Avante
08-17-2018, 04:32 PM
Moar lists.

I have found out somethinhg about myself, I like talking to genuine idiots.

Avante
08-21-2018, 10:01 PM
I haven't had sex in three days. Judy is at her sisters.

I have never masturbated but seriously given it a thought. Any advice?