Trill Clinton
08-18-2018, 09:03 AM
inherently

BD24
08-18-2018, 10:47 AM
:lol fucking snowflakes. Is this you Chris

Avante
08-18-2018, 02:50 PM
If I'm going to war and can pick 12 people to be my platoon, it will be 12 black guys.

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 02:50 PM
If I'm going to war and can pick 12 people to be my platoon, it will be 12 black guys.They would frag you in a week's time.

Avante
08-18-2018, 02:55 PM
They would frag you in a week's time.

How many things are you totally stupid about? You don't appear to know anything.

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 02:57 PM
How many things are you totally stupid about? You don't appear to know anything.There are plenty of things I don't know about. I know about fragging so I figured you'd be fragged within a week.

Avante
08-18-2018, 03:06 PM
There are plenty of things I don't know about. I know about fragging so I figured you'd be fragged within a week.

You really are starting to look dumber and dumber, is there anyway you can elevate your game?

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 03:10 PM
You really are starting to look dumber and dumber, is there anyway you can elevate your game?Yeah, I could stick to the thread topic.

I think the OP is funny tbh. lol white people.

What do you think of the OP?

Avante
08-18-2018, 03:17 PM
Yeah, I could stick to the thread topic.

I think the OP is funny tbh. lol white people.

What do you think of the OP?

Work with me here.

Pavlov, what about we are done with...you...aren't you getting? All we will be talking about from now on is Pavlov, ok?

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 03:21 PM
Work with me here.

Pavlov, what about we are done with...you...aren't you getting? All we will be talking about from now on is Pavlov, ok?"We"?

It's just you, pal.

You're obsessed.

It's a little creepy tbh.

I'm going to make an effort to stay on the thread topics.

You're going to make an effort to make every thread about me.

Which is less insane?

Avante
08-18-2018, 03:34 PM
"We"?

It's just you, pal.

You're obsessed.

It's a little creepy tbh.

I'm going to make an effort to stay on the thread topics.

You're going to make an effort to make every thread about me.

Which is less insane?

Then talk about the topic of the threads and stop attacking other posters. Look at yourself Pavlov, you want to talk the posters not the topics. Why is that?

You know nothing about Jack Reachersso why are you here? Yep..to bother other posters.

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 03:35 PM
Then talk about the topic of the threads and stop attacking other posters. Look at yourself Pavlov, you want to talk the posters not the topics. Why is that?So what do you think about the OP, Avante?

I've given my opinion.

Avante
08-18-2018, 03:39 PM
So what do you think about the OP, Avante?

I've given my opinion.

You will be getting nothing from me Pavlov. you have blown it with me. All we will be doing is talking about Pavlov, it is time you get treated like that. You have earned that. So if you have any smarts at all it really would be better if you simply moved on to bother others, ok?

I won't ignore you, but be prepared to talk ....you.

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 03:41 PM
You will be getting nothing from me Pavlov. you have blown it with me. All we will be doing is talking about Pavlov, it is time you get treated like that. You have earned that. So if you have any smarts at all it really would be better if you simply moved on to bother others, ok?Oh no, if this is how hard you get triggered by me you're only encouraging it.

If you had any smarts at all you wouldn't make such a big deal of it.

Avante
08-18-2018, 04:09 PM
Oh no, if this is how hard you get triggered by me you're only encouraging it.

If you had any smarts at all you wouldn't make such a big deal of it.

What are you doing now, yep, talking about Pavlov, see how I did that? It will be all about Pavlov from now on.

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 04:13 PM
What are you doing now, yep, talking about Pavlov, see how I did that? It will be all about Pavlov from now on.Yeah, you're totally trolling me.

You certainly aren't talking about the OP.

And you never will.

lol

Avante
08-18-2018, 04:17 PM
Yeah, you're totally trolling me.

You certainly aren't talking about the OP.

And you never will.

lol

Pavlov, you said....you're...you...you....three times. Why?

Pavlov
08-18-2018, 04:18 PM
Pavlov, you said....you're...you...you....three times. Why?Because you're obsessed.

FrostKing
08-18-2018, 04:34 PM
If I'm going to war and can pick 12 people to be my platoon, it will be 12 black guys.
What have blacks ever accomplished militarily? Going to battle with the mentally weakest and biggest cry babies. Can they even swim or handle cold weather.

Genji
08-18-2018, 04:48 PM
What have blacks ever accomplished militarily? Going to battle with the mentally weakest and biggest cry babies. Can they even swim or handle cold weather.
The Moors conquered the fuck out of white Europe and changed the bloodlines in Italy and Spain.

Avante
08-18-2018, 05:00 PM
Because you're obsessed.

Three words Pavlov and one had to be about somebody else, hahaha!

FrostKing
08-18-2018, 05:02 PM
The Moors conquered the fuck out of white Europe and changed the bloodlines in Italy and Spain.
Sneaky Muslims. 1300 years have passed since the Moors.

1. Whites
2. Asians
3. Arabs
4. Latinos
5. Lol blacks

Genji
08-18-2018, 05:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIEAipTNbE

Avante
08-18-2018, 05:05 PM

I've known a lot of people in my life. The true badasses are black guys. Just look at everywhere with a huge black population, what do we find, yep...an over abundance of violence. Hell, fighting over...cement.

I have ran the streets with both white and black guys. if trouble shows up white guys want to talk it over, blacks guys want to attack.

Then there are the obvious physical advantages we see in blacks.

FrostKing
08-18-2018, 05:10 PM
I've known a lot of people in my life. The true badasses are black guys. Just look at everywhere with a huge black population, what do we find, yep...an over abundance of violence. Hell, fighting over...cement.

I have ran the streets with both white and black guys. if troble shows up white guys want to talk it over, blacks giys want to attack.

Then there are the obvious physical advantages we see in blacks.
Russians and Italians have mobs. Blacks have gangs. Your example highlights blacks low mental capacity. They don't even possess the integrity for self sacrifice like Arabs. Your platoon of blacks would kill each other before the enemy even showed up

Avante
08-18-2018, 06:00 PM
Russians and Italians have mobs. Blacks have gangs. Your example highlights blacks low mental capacity. They don't even possess the integrity for self sacrifice like Arabs. Your platoon of blacks would kill each other before the enemy even showed up

Never been around any blacks have you?

Chris
08-18-2018, 06:50 PM
:lol fucking snowflakes. Is this you Chris

Don't @ me in your racist thread faggot.

BD24
08-18-2018, 07:33 PM
Don't @ me in your racist thread faggot.
No denial I see