PDA

View Full Version : LMAO USA doesn't even have enough money for a parade

hater
08-17-2018, 08:14 PM
:lmao shithole country

not even enough money for a fucking parade :lmao

we are so fucked

Trump blames DC, as military parade plans unravel over costs

WASHINGTON – The cancellation of President Donald Trump's Veterans Day parade came swiftly when senior White House and Pentagon leaders saw the estimated $92 million price tag play out in public, setting off a chaotic volley of tweets and accusations between the president and the mayor of the nation's capital.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/trumps-veterans-parade-delayed-until-at-least-2019.html

Spurtacular
08-17-2018, 08:16 PM
DC is a cesspool.

koriwhat
08-17-2018, 08:17 PM

we are so fucked

WASHINGTON – The cancellation of President Donald Trump's Veterans Day parade came swiftly when senior White House and Pentagon leaders saw the estimated $92 million price tag play out in public, setting off a chaotic volley of tweets and accusations between the president and the mayor of the nation's capital.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/17/trumps-veterans-parade-delayed-until-at-least-2019.html

yeah right not enough money but pride parades daily nation wide. lmao!

Hillary Clinton
08-17-2018, 08:22 PM
yeah right not enough money but pride parades daily nation wide. lmao!

I heard you are a very fine tattoo artist young man. Do you know where I can find someone that does calf tats?

koriwhat
08-17-2018, 08:27 PM
I heard you are a very fine tattoo artist young man. Do you know where I can find someone that does calf tats?

nah but i know where your fat ass can get a nothing burger at.... then again i'm sure you'd just eat the whole cow if you could.

Hillary Clinton
08-17-2018, 08:33 PM
nah but i know where your fat ass can get a nothing burger at.... then again i'm sure you'd just eat the whole cow if you could.

You sure you don't know where I can get some calf tats?

koriwhat
08-17-2018, 08:39 PM
there's going to be a YUGE parade when HRC hangs in the gallows. i can't wait to purchase my front row seat to the show.

Hillary Clinton
08-17-2018, 08:47 PM
there's going to be a YUGE parade when HRC hangs in the gallows. i can't wait to purchase my front row seat to the show.
What are you going to do about little man?

dabom
08-17-2018, 08:54 PM
What are you going to do about little man?

:lol

pgardn
08-17-2018, 10:10 PM

we are so fucked

Hater watches NK display their missiles on clean pavement all orderly and thinks they are rich.

Fckn idiot...

baseline bum
08-17-2018, 11:01 PM
DC is a cesspool.

Especially now

in2deep
08-18-2018, 07:56 AM

:lol

boutons_deux
08-18-2018, 08:15 AM
Trash just signed a $700B+ corporate welfare bill into law

Money isn't the problem. Politics stopped Trash's parade

DMC
08-18-2018, 08:48 AM

we are so fucked

I thought you were Colombian.

hater
08-18-2018, 03:49 PM
I thought you were Colombian.

Dual citizenship ma nig

Best of both worlds :lmao

pgardn
08-18-2018, 04:00 PM
Dual citizenship ma nig

Best of both worlds :lmao

yes indeed.

USA is a shit hole as professed by you, and Colombia is...
Fckn liar. And complete goofball.

hater
08-18-2018, 04:22 PM
Your loss ma nig :lmao

Colombia government is shit right now them being US puppet government. But its still the shit to be able to go to a caribbean island there and live like a king for a while when bored :lol

Then come back to US mainland to continue making $$$

Best of both worlds :tu

Donald Trump Jr.
08-18-2018, 05:10 PM
Daddy is the richest man in the world! If he wanted the parade he would have it! A year ago I asked Daddy for a Buzz Lightyear themed pizza party and he did it! Got authentic New York pizza from Sbarro’s too! Me and J-Kush jumped in the bounce house for hours!

rmt
08-18-2018, 05:40 PM
would have been a stupid waste of money

koriwhat
08-18-2018, 08:18 PM
would have been a stupid waste of money

kind of like paying for whores to get abortions on our dime?

dabom
08-18-2018, 08:20 PM

Do you want the government to foot the bill for that baby or a quick small small fraction of the cost?

Stan
08-18-2018, 08:47 PM

The favorite activity of Republican politicians.

https://www.refinery29.com/2018/04/196758/republican-men-hypocrisy-on-abortion

rmt
08-18-2018, 09:06 PM

Trump can't do anything about that - he can about this parade.

DMX7
08-18-2018, 10:04 PM
We are broke as shit. How is that news to anyone? $175K in debt per taxpayer (not per citizen), per actual tax payer.

pgardn
08-18-2018, 11:01 PM
Your loss ma nig :lmao

Colombia government is shit right now them being US puppet government. But its still the shit to be able to go to a caribbean island there and live like a king for a while when bored :lol

Then come back to US mainland to continue making $$$

Best of both worlds :tu

Sure thing ...

In your psychotic dreams.

boutons_deux
08-19-2018, 06:44 PM
Mulvaney: ‘Other’ Factors Besides Price Led To Military Parade Cancellation

Mick Mulvaney on Sunday appeared to contradict President Donald Trump’s claim this week that the exorbitant cost of his coveted military parade led to its cancellation.

“If the parade had been canceled purely for fiscal reasons, I imagine I would have been in the room when that decision was made, and I wasn’t,” Mulvaney told Fox News’ Chris Wallace. “So my guess is there were other contributing factors.”

this is a city that voted probably, I don’t know, 70 or 80 percent against the President,” Mulvaney said.

“So to think that maybe the city council of Washington, D.C. is not trying to help the President accomplish what he wants to accomplish shouldn’t be news to anybody.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mulvaney-other-factors-besides-price-led-to-military-parade-cancellation?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

AaronY
08-19-2018, 09:01 PM
See thats whats good about Trump he pays for the whores abortions with his own money. Party of personal responsibility in action

koriwhat
08-19-2018, 11:18 PM
See thats whats good about Trump he pays for the whores abortions with his own money. Party of personal responsibility in action

that's rad for him. what's he got to do with me?

lmao trying to take a jab at me by using djt when idgaf. silly fools are so hard up they'll label everyone not a libtard as teamtrump.

AaronY
08-19-2018, 11:29 PM
that's rad for him. what's he got to do with me?

lmao trying to take a jab at me by using djt when idgaf. silly fools are so hard up they'll label everyone not a libtard as teamtrump.
oh forgot. ur a neutral observer. aka STs switzerland in action whenever ur posting. my bad

koriwhat
08-22-2018, 03:40 PM
no, you forgot that i did not cast a vote in the last election, donated to no party or political figure, don't subscribe to a pol ideology, and don't give a fuck what you make believe in your head about me politically or otherwise. i'm sure you can't say the same.

hater
08-23-2018, 08:26 AM
We are broke as shit. How is that news to anyone? $175K in debt per taxpayer (not per citizen), per actual tax payer.

Yeah thats pretty brutal

If there is a crash like 2008 not sure if Obama bailouts would even work anymore

boutons_deux
08-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Donald Trump assistera aux commémorations du 11-Novembre en France

https://frenchmorning.com/donald-trump-assistera-aux-commemorations-11-novembre-france/

Bone Spurs Warrior loves those French military parades, was wowed by the very impressive Bastille Day parade, as are any kids.