PDA

View Full Version : Straight parade

lefty
08-19-2018, 02:19 PM
If gay parades are a thing, then we should have straight parades.

Lol Western countries acting like fag... gay people are discriminated. What the fuck do they need a parade for?

Fuck this hypocritical society we live in

lefty
08-19-2018, 02:19 PM
Not to mention that BS results in insane traffic

Blake
08-19-2018, 02:30 PM

What's stopping you

FrostKing
08-19-2018, 02:32 PM
This is why the World collectively rejects liberalism. Everything focused on weakening the majority

Blake
08-19-2018, 02:34 PM
This is why the World collectively rejects liberalism. Everything focused on weakening the majority

Probably not

Avante
08-19-2018, 02:44 PM
As long as gay people are real with their situation and understand how things need to done I'm ok with it. I do believe they can't help it.

What won't work is for them to think there isn't a problem. Which a gay parade is.

Alabama will never have a gay head coach for a reason. The NFL will never have a "known" gay QB for a reason. Yes people will be tolerate of the situation if it' s done right. This....look at us we are gay and don't care if you like it or not.....will not work.

But what if your son was gay? I'd love him just as much but would let him know what he needs to do if he plans on making it work in life. It sure in hell wouldn't be acting stupid on some float in a gay parade.

Nobody cares if you;re normal, so forget that parade.

But being gay is normal to them. And being over 7 feet tall is normal for Shaq.

Durant82
08-19-2018, 04:14 PM
As long as gay people are real with their situation and understand how things need to done I'm ok with it. I do believe they can't help it.

What won't work is for them to think there isn't a problem. Which a gay parade is.

Alabama will never have a gay head coach for a reason. The NFL will never have a "known" gay QB for a reason. Yes people will be tolerate of the situation if it' s done right. This....look at us we are gay and don't care if you like it or not.....will not work.

But what if your son was gay? I'd love him just as much but would let him know what he needs to do if he plans on making it work in life. It sure in hell wouldn't be acting stupid on some float in a gay parade.

Nobody cares if you;re normal, so forget that parade.

But being gay is normal to them. And being over 7 feet tall is normal for Shaq.
Nobody has ever been beaten or tied to a fence and killed because they’re tall.

Durant82
08-19-2018, 04:16 PM

Lol Western countries acting like fag... gay people are discriminated. What the fuck do they need a parade for?

Straight people get to celebrate their straightness all the fucking time. You’re really whining about one parade? What a snowflake :lmao

Blake
08-19-2018, 04:16 PM

I've heard certain bakers won't make cakes for talls.

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:34 PM

Totally and completely missed my point.

How do gays get themselves in trouble?

I've lived in San Francisco ae we all know nobody there would give a gay couple walking hand in hand a thought. I now live in Porterville, here a gay couple walking hand in hand will turn heads people will.....will you look a that.

Maybe if gay people paid close attention to their surroundings we would see the problems we've seen.

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:35 PM
So the aggrieved in this thread think every parade is gay?

Or they demand a special parade for straight people because of they are tired of being in the closet and need a way to come out to their parents as straight?

Reck
08-19-2018, 04:38 PM
So the aggrieved in this thread think every parade is gay?

Or they demand a special parade for straight people because of they are tired of being in the closet and need a way to come out to their parents as straight?

But you have to remember why they're whining though. ITS THE TRAFFIC STUPID!

So let's make it worse by making more random parades!

:lol

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:40 PM
Straight people get to celebrate their straightness all the fucking time. You’re really whining about one parade? What a snowflake :lmao

Who needs any parade about their sexuality? This is a need.....because?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:40 PM
But you have to remember why they're whining though. ITS THE TRAFFIC STUPID!

So let's make it worse by making more random parades!

:lolWhy are these men hanging around gay pride parades so much they always get caught in the traffic?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:42 PM
Totally and completely missed my point.

How do gays get themselves in trouble?

I've lived in San Francisco ae we all know nobody there would give a gay couple walking hand in hand a thought. I now live in Porterville, here a gay couple walking hand in hand will turn heads people will.....will you look a that.

Maybe if gay people paid close attention to their surroundings we would see the problems we've seen.Why do gay couples turn your head in Porterville?

Do they excite you?

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:45 PM
You have a doctors/some appointment down town at 11am. Why is the street you need blocked off? You see a cop....what's up? Cop...parade. You...what parade? Cop...gay.

Now ya have five minutes or be late.

No need for a gay parade to disrupt things.

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:46 PM
Why do gay couples turn your head in Porterville?

Do they excite you?

I've never seen a gay couple in P'Ville.

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:48 PM
You have a doctors/some appointment down town at 11am. Why is the street you need blocked off? You see a cop....what's up? Cop...parade. You...what parade? Cop...gay.

Now ya have five minutes or be late.

No need for a gay parade to disrupt things.Which gay parade blocked you, Avante?

Spurminator
08-19-2018, 04:48 PM
This is an original thought.

Haven't you also wondered why there's a BLACK history month, but not a WHITE history month? What's up with that?

Also, what's up with these kids and their video games?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:49 PM
I've never seen a gay couple in P'Ville.Why would they live in that bigoted shithole?

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:52 PM

Haven't you also wondered why there's a BLACK history month, but not a WHITE history month? What's up with that?

There are how many Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the USA? (none on the west coast)

BET....TV

Ebony....magazine

Miss Black America

MoTown

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:54 PM
Why would they live in that bigoted shithole?

Pavlov, do you really think I care about any town? Why act stupid?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:54 PM
There are how many Historically Black Colleges and Universities in the USA? (none on the west coast)

BET....TV

Ebony....magazine

Miss Black America

MoTown:lmao They're discriminating against you!

Spurminator
08-19-2018, 04:55 PM
There are how many Historically Black CollegeS and Universities in the a USA?

BET....TV

Ebony....magazine

Miss Black America

MoTown

Right? Where's the WHITE-ENTERTAINMENT-TV channel?

Also, how come all of the Jheri Curl oils are in a special section of the supermarket and only have black dudes on the packaging?

And have you ever noticed how on commercials for kid's games these days, the girl always wins? What's the deal with that?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:55 PM
Pavlov, do you really think I care about any town? Why act stupid?Your caring about Porterville has nothing to do with its being a bigoted shithole. Why act stupid?

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:56 PM
:lmao They're discriminating against you!

There it is again.......you. Dude, what is your thing there?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 04:56 PM
There it is again.......you. Dude, what is your thing there?Why did you bring those up?

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:57 PM
Your caring about Porterville has nothing to do with its being a bigoted shithole. Why act stupid?

Come on guy are you really this damn dense? I was suppose to try and defend the place, so why act dumb?

Avante
08-19-2018, 04:59 PM
Why did you bring those up?

Could it be because all you try to do is talk about others CONSTANTLY.

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Come on guy are you really this damn dense? I was suppose to try and defend the place, so why act dumb?Why are you supposed to defend it? Are you being paid to defend it?

Could it be because all you try to do is talk about others CONSTANTLY.That makes no sense at all.

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:04 PM

Also, how come all of the Jheri Curl oils are in a special section of the supermarket and only have black dudes on the packaging?

And have you ever noticed how on commercials for kid's games these days, the girl always wins? What's the deal with that?

They sure cleaned Aunt Jemima up.

I can get the Jeri curl thing, that's more like suntan lotion.

Know nothing about video games other than the football games.

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:09 PM
Why are you supposed to defend it? Are you being paid to defend it?

That makes no sense at all.

So why did you run down P'Ville, well?

So you don't set out to bother others, really?

FrostKing
08-19-2018, 05:13 PM

Brainwashing in the West

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 05:21 PM
So why did you run down P'Ville, well?Because it's a bigoted shithole.

You said so.

FrostKing
08-19-2018, 05:22 PM
The West

Goal is no longer to be the best. Now the message is be comfortable "in your own skin". Are you a fat cow? Don't worry that just means you have a big booty. It's all about thick now. Trust me, listen to this rapper say so. And rappers opinion matters because they are cool. Don't believe me - look at these beautiful white female (actresses being paid) dancing to this Rap song in this commercial, totally normal.

Each day the West turns more mediocre and more brown. The goal is equality with the 3rd World.

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:27 PM
There was a bar in Visalia called FACES, they played records. The guy in charge of this was gay. He was loud with it didn't try to hide anything. We'd see him with his boyfriends. He was a charismatic kind of guy, more on the pretty side than handsome.

I played in the city flag football league, a Goshen Bomber.

So it's the first game of the season vs The Green Machine. Well I'll be damn.....Pretty Boy.

We all took turns knocking him down. But....he just kept getting up and never said a word and he could play.

After the game he came over to me...."I've seen you in Faces, next time you're in there drinks on me"....then he slapped me on the back and walked away.

Never felt so tiny.

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:28 PM
Because it's a bigoted shithole.

You said so.

So you needed to tell me what I told you, why?

Blake
08-19-2018, 05:32 PM
There was a bar in Visalia called FACES, they played records. The guy in charge of this was gay. He was loud with it didn't try to hide anything. We'd see him with his boyfriends. He was a charismatic kind of guy, more on the pretty side than handsome.

I played in the city flag football league, a Goshen Bomber.

So it's the first game of the season vs The Green Machine. Well I'll be damn.....Pretty Boy.

We all took turns knocking him down. But....he just kept getting up and never said a word and he could play.

After the game he came over to me...."I've seen you in Faces, next time you're in there drinks on me"....then he slapped me on the back and walked away.

Never felt so tiny.

So Avante used to frequent gay bars.

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 05:45 PM
So you needed to tell me what I told you, why?I wanted to see if you would dispute Porterville's being a bigoted shithole.

You did not.

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I wanted to see if you would dispute Porterville's being a bigoted shithole.

You did not.

Dude, isn't that what I said you were doing?

Avante
08-19-2018, 05:57 PM
So Avante used to frequent gay bars.

I'll go slow.

FACES wasn't a gay bar, a guy who worked there was gay. Walmart, Target, Ford, Taco Bell, McDonalds aren't gay establishments, ok, ya with me Blake, but....all of them do have gay employees.

Stupid, you went to Texas Tech, right? There were gay students there, so you went to a gay school?

Is this midget stupid or what?

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 06:16 PM
Dude, isn't that what I said you were doing?Yeah, so you live in a bigoted shithole.

Avante
08-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Yeah, so you live in a bigoted shithole.

Yep, I thrive on bigotry and shitholes. Love it.

Pavlov
08-19-2018, 06:37 PM
Yep.

Genji
08-19-2018, 10:32 PM
We know.

Avante
08-19-2018, 10:44 PM
We know.

Rookie, know your place, got it?

Blake
08-20-2018, 12:06 AM
Rookie, know your place, got it?

Your place used to be unable to start new threads.

The good ol days.

Blake
08-20-2018, 12:08 AM
There are currently 3 users browsing this thread.*(3 members and 0 guests)

Blake,*Chucho,*lefty

Lol op. Nice work.

Avante
08-20-2018, 12:24 AM
Your place used to be unable to start new threads.

The good ol days.

You can have those good ol days all the time, just don't read me.

There are posters here I have never read.

So how come you follow me around instead, well?

How about everyday you ignore me I don't post a thread, deal?

StinkyWeezleteats
08-20-2018, 10:07 AM
I've heard certain bakers won't make cakes for talls.

My priest told me if you are one of those talls you are going to hell.

resistanze
08-20-2018, 10:09 AM

:lol you've amped up trollbait thread recently tbh

Reck
08-20-2018, 10:30 AM

About time. His baseball is for fatasses shtick got old and stale about 3 years ago.

spurraider21
08-20-2018, 11:10 AM

why is there a BET but not WET

and lol imagine outrage over a white shaft

Genji
08-20-2018, 11:20 AM
why is there a BET but not WET

and lol imagine outrage over a white shaft
ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiitttttttt I just thought of this......just imagine the reaction to a White Panther https://media3.giphy.com/media/V0IdVIIW1y5d6/giphy.gif

Blake
08-20-2018, 11:22 AM
You can have those good ol days all the time, just don't read me.

There are posters here I have never read.

So how come you follow me around instead, well?

How about everyday you ignore me I don't post a thread, deal?

Nobody is following you around. I was in this thread first and It's an open message board.

And if you weren't a verified welcher I might take you up in that deal. But I'll pass.

You're the butthurt pussy here so you can put me on ignore and proclaim you'll never talk to me again for what, the 100th time now? I don't care either way.

lefty
08-20-2018, 11:53 AM
Hey man

Some things just have to be said

Avante
08-20-2018, 12:44 PM
Nobody is following you around. I was in this thread first and It's an open message board.

And if you weren't a verified welcher I might take you up in that deal. But I'll pass.

You're the butthurt pussy here so you can put me on ignore and proclaim you'll never talk to me again for what, the 100th time now? I don't care either way.

Yes ya do Blake I know it and you know it. You are constandly humping my leg.

Just ignore me guy, but ya can't.

Chucho
08-20-2018, 01:00 PM

Why can't you be a man of your word and ignore him like you said before countless times.

Blake
08-20-2018, 01:43 PM

By your rules then you follow me around a whole lot more than I do you. You also whine about me when I'm not around and you start threads about me.

You're a thin skinned pussy that can't stay on topic because your :depressed feelings :depressed get hurt.

Just stop talking about me fatty, but ya can't do it. You're weak.

Avante
08-20-2018, 01:57 PM
By your rules then you follow me around a whole lot more than I do you. You also whine about me when I'm not around and you start threads about me.

You're a thin skinned pussy that can't stay on topic because your :depressed feelings :depressed get hurt.

Just stop talking about me fatty, but ya can't do it. You're weak.

I've spent the last seven months totally ignoring you so why the lie? Only in the last week have I acknowleged you even exist. Blake, when people make it very clear they don't like you by ignoring you why do you STILL bug them? You can't figure you are being ignored because ya suck?

You do nothing that interests me guy, all I get from you is childish crap designed to bug. Dude, would you please stop following me around being a little pest...pretty please. Why can't you do that?

By the way stupid how is Nick Chubb doing? Tell me again what he averaged in one game as a rookie. What an idiot.

Blake
08-20-2018, 02:51 PM
Tldr don't care

Avante
08-20-2018, 04:40 PM
Tldr don't care

Which actually says.....just got my ass kicked and too wimpy to do anything about it.

Pavlov
08-20-2018, 04:41 PM
Which actually says.....just got my ass kicked and too wimpy to do anything about it.No, in that case he would've made an irrelevant list and started asking personal questions.

Blake
08-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Which actually says.....just got my ass kicked and too wimpy to do anything about it.

Lol "ass kicked"

if I really responded to that mess, you'd meltdown into thin-skinned pussy mode again and cry that I'm "following you around".

It's all you've ever done here. Plus worthless lists of boring topics.

Avante
08-20-2018, 04:57 PM
Lol "ass kicked"

if I really responded to that mess, you'd meltdown into thin-skinned pussy mode again and cry that I'm "following you around".

It's all you've ever done here. Plus worthless lists of boring topics.

Then there is always reality something you always ignore. Nobody is crying around slugger, it's actually why are you not doing other things with your time here than hanging around a loser who just makes worthless lists about boring ass topics....well? I'm actually the best you can do, really?

Do something besides....me.

Blake
08-20-2018, 05:08 PM
Then there is always reality something you always ignore. Nobody is crying around slugger....

You bitch, moan and cry about other people here every day you post here. Every day.

List, cry, repeat. Day after day, year after year.

Avante
08-20-2018, 05:13 PM
You bitch, moan and cry about other people here every day you post here. Every day.

I'll try again, how about answering what you're asked?

Why are you not doing other things with your time here Blake, well? Why spend all the time you do humping my leg? Who follows a stupid, crybaby list maker around, well? Now answer the damn question Blake, ok?

Blake
08-20-2018, 05:37 PM

Avante
08-20-2018, 06:07 PM
I'll try again, how about answering what you're asked?

Why are you not doing other things with your time here Blake, well? Why spend all the time you do humping my leg? Who follows a stupid, crybaby list maker around, well? Now answer the damn question Blake, ok?

Blake
08-20-2018, 06:12 PM
Why are you talking about me instead of the topic.

Stay on topic, pussy.

Avante
08-20-2018, 06:13 PM
Why are you talking about me instead of the topic.

Stay on topic, pussy.

Speaking of topics and being boring.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275098&p=9493322#post9493322

Blake
08-20-2018, 06:17 PM
Speaking of topics and being boring.

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275098&p=9493322#post9493322

Lol you think Evel Knievel is boring.

But stick to the topic, pussy. No more "me"

FrostKing
08-20-2018, 06:18 PM
ASS KICKED

Avante
08-20-2018, 06:19 PM
Lol you think Evel Knievel is boring.

But stick to the topic, pussy. No more "me"

That thread got..0..replies, and you wanna talk boring topics, hahahaha!

manufan10
08-20-2018, 10:22 PM

:lol I was thinking the same thing. And the same posters fall for it. :lol

SpursforSix
08-22-2018, 02:37 PM
That thread got..0..replies, and you wanna talk boring topics, hahahaha!

It didn't need any replies. I watched the doc due to the thread. And was glad I did.

Avante
08-22-2018, 07:19 PM
It didn't need any replies. I watched the doc due to the thread. And was glad I did.

So why is it nobody had anything to say about it, well?

SpursforSix
08-22-2018, 08:32 PM

Who knows.

Blake
08-22-2018, 08:43 PM

Still making it about me.

Why can't you stay on topic, pussy?

Avante
08-22-2018, 09:00 PM
Still making it about me.

Why can't you stay on topic, pussy?

Still following me around?

Blake
08-23-2018, 08:05 AM
Still following me around?

Still following me around. And talking about me. You can't help it.

hater
08-23-2018, 09:11 AM
A straight parade would be automatically gay as shit

:lmao a bunch of losers parading because they are proud to like women which they dont have :lmao

Gays have us checkmated in that respect

Clipper Nation
08-23-2018, 09:50 AM
Finally, Avante says something truthful.

Reck
08-23-2018, 10:17 AM
like women which they dont have :lmao

:lol

This is also no different than people who pimp other people's wealth as a reason why they like them or support them.

Spurminator
08-23-2018, 09:44 PM
A straight parade would be automatically gay as shit

:lmao a bunch of losers parading because they are proud to like women which they dont have :lmao

Gays have us checkmated in that respect

There's already straight parades. They're called Promise Keepers