08-20-2018, 07:12 AM
:cry but only men do it

Genji
08-20-2018, 08:53 AM
Who said only men do it?

Isitjustme?
08-20-2018, 10:17 AM
Who said only men do it?

I think OP took a red pill this morning instead of his multivitamin and now he is babbling nonsense

lefty
08-20-2018, 11:52 AM
Well the metoo movement was very feminazi oriented

Genji
08-20-2018, 02:37 PM
Well the metoo movement was very feminazi oriented
It only seems that way because you’re viewing it through incel-colored glasses. Women have already been accused mans men have been victimized, you choose not to follow those stories because it doesn’t fit your agenda. Terry Crews already came out as a victim and, surprise, got mocked relentlessly for it by internet virgins.

djohn2oo8
08-20-2018, 02:46 PM
That little nigga couldn’t just shut up and be happy

lefty
08-20-2018, 08:44 PM
It only seems that way because you’re viewing it through incel-colored glasses. Women have already been accused mans men have been victimized, you choose not to follow those stories because it doesn’t fit your agenda. Terry Crews already came out as a victim and, surprise, got mocked relentlessly for it by internet virgins.

In case you didn't know, Argento was leading the metoo anti-weinstein movement

AaronY
08-20-2018, 08:46 PM
bitches... :rolleyes :rolleyes

:rolleyes amirite guise or amirite :rolleyes

Genji
08-20-2018, 09:15 PM
In case you didn't know, Argento was leading the metoo anti-weinstein movement
Yeah, no fucking shit. In case you didn’t know, her being a rapist piece of shit doesn’t invalidate the exposing of other rapist pieces of shit that went down because of metoo.

Trainwreck2100
08-21-2018, 12:03 AM
That little nigga couldn’t just shut up and be happy

normally i'd be against dropping the dime in this situation, but she did go on the offensive for the same thing with her metoo stuff

lefty
08-21-2018, 06:17 AM
Yeah, no fucking shit. In case you didn’t know, her being a rapist piece of shit doesn’t invalidate the exposing of other rapist pieces of shit that went down because of metoo.

:lol

Chucho
08-21-2018, 10:23 AM

Exactly. OJ was still a helluva running back and the Cosby show is still wholesome family entertainment.

SpursforSix
08-21-2018, 11:02 AM
Exactly. OJ was still a helluva running back and the Cosby show is still wholesome family entertainment.

Don't forget Michael Jackson.

Chucho
08-21-2018, 11:06 AM
Don't forget Michael Jackson.

Oh yeah, he calmed the hell down after he had his own kids to molest.

TimDunkem
08-21-2018, 11:33 AM
Also cheated on Bourdain and pushed him over the edge when he had her back through it all. She's Eurotrash, tbh.

SpursforSix
08-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Also cheated on Bourdain and pushed him over the edge when he had her back through it all. She's Eurotrash, tbh.

Otis Nixon says hi

Reck
08-21-2018, 11:39 AM

Come to think of it. This might have contributed to his demise.

What would be like to find out your girl is a pedo who pays off kids to keep quiet while at the same time picking up a moral flag and wage a war on somebody else for the same thing.

Twisted bitch.

Trey Gowdy
08-21-2018, 12:43 PM
I agree completely. People’s inability to separate the art from the artist is dumb. Asia Argento being a monstrous cunt doesn’t ruin the metoo movement. The movement is the very reason she’s been exposed. Also the dumb hypocrite bitches like Rose McGowan who are defending Argento have lost credibility too. This story is a win for all sides. Feminazi bitches get put in their place and more sexual abusers get exposed.

Pavlov
08-21-2018, 12:50 PM
The best part is everyone who doubted every alleged female victim automatically believe Bennett's claim as gospel.

Trey Gowdy
08-21-2018, 12:53 PM
The best part is everyone who doubted every alleged female victim automatically believe Bennett's claim as gospel.
Well conversely, the women demanding “believe the accuser!” are suddenly preaching patience and inventing conspiracy theories.

Fabbs
08-21-2018, 11:00 PM
Bourdain paid off the kid :rolleyes

<In discussing the settlement -- which ended up to reportedly be $380,000 -- Argento confesses, "I am also broke." Bourdain makes it's clear he's handling the negotiations, instructing Argento to take a call from a rep who is involved in the matter.>

DAF86
08-21-2018, 11:26 PM
I blame the surname.

DJR210
08-22-2018, 09:49 AM
:lmao Asia tried to flat out deny this shit, but the kid just leaked the photos of them in bed to TMZ

:lol took Bourdain's hush payment and still exposes her

Fabbs
08-22-2018, 10:07 AM
but the kid just leaked the photos of them in bed to TMZ
DJR210 with his daily reading of TMZ. :tu

Reck
08-22-2018, 10:41 AM
:lmao Asia tried to flat out deny this shit, but the kid just leaked the photos of them in bed to TMZ

:lol took Bourdain's hush payment and still exposes her

Kid has potential in this area.

DJR210
08-22-2018, 12:15 PM
DJR210 with his daily reading of TMZ. :tu

bolding usernames :lol

FrostKing
08-22-2018, 12:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5HgFjsH.png

Luka Doncic
08-22-2018, 12:37 PM
I don’t get how people with such huge skeletons in their own closet can parade themselves around as bastions of morality, yet it happens all the time :lol

Luka Doncic
08-22-2018, 12:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5HgFjsH.png

must be upsetting for you that another white Euro pedophile was exposed.

FrostKing
08-22-2018, 12:47 PM
must be upsetting for you that another white Euro pedophile was exposed.
She is a leftist. Does more damage for my race than good.

DJR210
08-22-2018, 01:10 PM
She's trying to say she didn't know that baby was a minor :lol.. He's clearly a lil boy in that pic. Then comes back later and tries to justify the fact that other countries accept sexual consent age at 15.. I bet Bourdain got himself caught up in this shit, fucked off his 380K and decided to end it over it smh

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 01:15 PM
He definitely look traumatized in that picture. That's a weird fucking relationship regardless of the legalities.

DJR210
08-22-2018, 01:18 PM
He definitely look traumatized in that picture. That's a weird fucking relationship regardless of the legalities.

I wonder what a handwriting expert could gather from analyzing that note he wrote her..

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 01:22 PM
I wonder what a handwriting expert could gather from analyzing that note he wrote her..
Looks more like the writing of a seven year old than a seventeen year old.

DJR210
08-22-2018, 01:24 PM
Looks more like the writing of a seven year old than a seventeen year old.

Maybe the relationship goes back farther than what has been reported..

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 01:26 PM
Maybe the relationship goes back farther than what has been reported..Sexually? I doubt it. Would've come out already. God knows what else happened to him as a child actor, though.

SpursforSix
08-22-2018, 01:29 PM
Sexually? I doubt it. Would've come out already. God knows what else happened to him as a child actor, though.

Otis Nixon says hi

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 01:30 PM
Otis Nixon says hiOtis Nixon was a child actor?

Reck
08-22-2018, 03:23 PM
She's trying to say she didn't know that baby was a minor :lol.. He's clearly a lil boy in that pic. Then comes back later and tries to justify the fact that other countries accept sexual consent age at 15.. I bet Bourdain got himself caught up in this shit, fucked off his 380K and decided to end it over it smh

Being cucked by a fucking teenager then having to pay out of his own pocket. He never had a chance. RIP

Reck
08-22-2018, 03:25 PM
Sexually? I doubt it. Would've come out already. God knows what else happened to him as a child actor, though.

He's probably not her first, tbh.

You dont suddenly decide to bone a minor then stop. She's probably an ego maniac who graves complete control over her conquests.

CitizenDwayne
08-22-2018, 03:28 PM
No surprise. She was in nude scenes in films her father directed when she was a late teen so definitely a fucked up family

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 03:30 PM
He's probably not her first, tbh.

You dont suddenly decide to bone a minor then stop. She's probably an ego maniac who graves complete control over her conquests.I'm not doubting she's fucked up for a second. I don't think Weinstein was the first to assault her either. Once boundaries are down, it's much easier for them to stay down.

It's a shame AB got mixed up in this.

FrostKing
08-22-2018, 03:39 PM
I'm not doubting she's fucked up for a second. I don't think Weinstein was the first to assault her either. Once boundaries are down, it's much easier for them to stay down.

It's a shame AB got mixed up in this.
I kinda lost interest when he turned bizarro Hitler speaking of extinction of White people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKZpqwhJUbs

Pavlov
08-22-2018, 03:42 PM
I kinda lost interest when he turned bizarro Hitler speaking of extinction of White people

https://youtu.be/GKZpqwhJUbsLooks like it piqued your interest tbh.

koriwhat
08-22-2018, 04:03 PM

he came forth because he was "abused" or whatever by a gay dude and not a chick. so no, not the same exactly.