PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LOL Lakers

Down Under
08-20-2018, 06:59 PM
http://www.espn.com.au/nba/story/_/id/24430176/toronto-raptors-hiring-san-antonio-spurs-jeremy-castleberry-friend-kawhi-leonard-coaching-staff

LkrFan
08-20-2018, 07:32 PM
LOL Sp*rs:

DeFrozan happy as fuck to be a Spur! :lmao

Donkeybong
08-20-2018, 09:03 PM
LOL Sp*rs:

DeFrozan happy as fuck to be a Spur! :lmao
:lmao

Down Under
08-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Losing out on a transcendent player, like Kawhi, because of wanting to keep Ingram/Kuzma/Hart & a few picks would be the biggest blunder in NBA history.

Killakobe81
08-20-2018, 10:29 PM
Losing out on a transcendent player, like Kawhi, because of wanting to keep Ingram/Kuzma/Hart & a few picks would be the biggest blunder in NBA history.

Still needs to show health but yall list that same transcendent player because of shitty team doctors and an arrogant front office.

Down Under
08-20-2018, 10:38 PM
Still needs to show health but yall list that same transcendent player because of shitty team doctors and an arrogant front office.
Once Dennis wanted him in LA, nothing was going to change that. It would probably be good for Kawhi regardless, I would worry about how he'd handle scrutiny in a big market.

Kawhi’s_Conscience
08-20-2018, 10:44 PM
Im gonna make sure that mute fucker ends up in Los Angeles next year.

Mitch
08-20-2018, 11:06 PM
Imagine this: Wanting to play for raptors over spurs.

namlook
08-21-2018, 01:19 AM
Imagine this: Wanting to play for raptors over spurs.

Toronto is a much nicer city to live in.

FrostKing
08-21-2018, 01:40 AM
Use to be no brainer. Now it is turban town. Many of the heritage Polaks I know living there are considering moving to Poland

Captain Marvel
08-21-2018, 02:00 AM
It is.

We have culture. Pride. Adventure. Nice people. People who don't meet the criteria for metabolic syndrome.

Toronto > San Antonio

ambchang
08-21-2018, 11:16 AM
Toronto is a great place to live in general but there are nicer places to be in if you are Uber rich.

Also San Antonio is in a no win situation with regards to Kawhi.

If he’s unhealthy then it showed that the spurs did try to push him when he wasn’t ready

If he’s healthy then the spurs lost an mvp caliber player, and he’ll sign with the lakers.

Ditto Toronto. If he’s unhealthy then they ripped apart a pretender team for nothing. But if he is then he will bolt to la.

Laker_1995
08-21-2018, 11:20 AM
Honestly i prefer keeping those guys since it was such a risk trading for kawahi. If kawahi is truly 100% healthy then yes we fucked up. Kawahi is in my top 5 favorite players. Love that dude.

DMC
08-22-2018, 12:02 AM
It is.

We have culture. Pride. Adventure. Nice people. People who don't meet the criteria for metabolic syndrome.

Toronto > San Antonio

3 months out of the year. The rest of the time it's buried under snow and ice.

DMC
08-22-2018, 12:04 AM
Toronto is a great place to live in general but there are nicer places to be in if you are Uber rich.

Also San Antonio is in a no win situation with regards to Kawhi.

If he’s unhealthy then it showed that the spurs did try to push him when he wasn’t ready

If he’s healthy then the spurs lost an mvp caliber player, and he’ll sign with the lakers.

Ditto Toronto. If he’s unhealthy then they ripped apart a pretender team for nothing. But if he is then he will bolt to la.

Kawhi was never going to be. He's a mental midget trying to rise to the level of the superstars but his Asperger's is going to get in his way. You cannot be a mute and be a superstar NBAer in LA.

Corporal_Upham
Aren’t you famous for splurging at fast-food places, sir?

DMC
Aren’t you famous for splurging at fast-food places, sir?

I am famous for spooging all over your face.

Corporal_Upham
08-22-2018, 12:13 AM
I am famous for spooging all over your face.
Sir, that is disgusting, oh btw, I hope one day you choke on all the garbage you talk.

DMC
08-22-2018, 12:39 AM
Sir, that is disgusting, oh btw, I hope one day you choke on all the garbage you talk.

Tell me more

Corporal_Upham
08-22-2018, 12:46 AM
Tell me more
I’ll plant a mango tree in your mothers cunt and fuck your sister in its shade.

Captain Marvel
08-22-2018, 01:03 AM
Spoken like a person who has never lived in Toronto.

Spurtacular
08-22-2018, 01:53 AM

Non starter, son. Accept reality. We all know Kawhi was healthy.

daslicer
08-22-2018, 02:02 AM

I know you want Kawhi on your team but no reason to whore yourself out for him. Truth is his injury is bs. That's why ESPN never had any medical experts talk about it because they would also say it's bs. I can't let this slide I have family members who are doctors and one of my close friends is a doctor that has treated patients with the alleged injury that Kawhi had and they have all said it's very minor and it doesn't take long to heal from it. Kawhi just didn't want to be in SA that's all there was to it. His group and him were trying to use whatever excuse they could to get out of there.

I don't know what there is to be gained by whoring yourself out for him. Your not on Kawhi's payroll. This equivalent to being the guy who hooks up with a stripper and then claims the stripper is not a whore when it's obvious to everybody else. 90 percent chance Kawhi will be a Laker but there is no reason to defend what he did.

Killakobe81
08-22-2018, 04:28 AM
I know you want Kawhi on your team but no reason to whore yourself out for him. Truth is his injury is bs. That's why ESPN never had any medical experts talk about it because they would also say it's bs. I can't let this slide I have family members who are doctors and one of my close friends is a doctor that has treated patients with the alleged injury that Kawhi had and they have all said it's very minor and it doesn't take long to heal from it. Kawhi just didn't want to be in SA that's all there was to it. His group and him were trying to use whatever excuse they could to get out of there.

I don't know what there is to be gained by whoring yourself out for him. Your not on Kawhi's payroll. This equivalent to being the guy who hooks up with a stripper and then claims the stripper is not a whore when it's obvious to everybody else. 90 percent chance Kawhi will be a Laker but there is no reason to defend what he did.

I also have a few friends/family in the medical field. I don't care enough to spend time trying to get them to guess at a diagnosis of a player they did not treat, to do so is speculation.
Look I am not one of the ones who agree with the way Kawhi handled things, that and the injury makes me wonder if Lakers should hesitate before looking to deal for him. If he proves healthy I say make a decent offer but still don't overpay. If he comes at a decent price in trade, great. Other wise the gamble Lakers made is the correct one even if he goes to Clips or stays.

DMC
08-22-2018, 09:36 AM
Spoken like a person who has never lived in Toronto.

I spend more than enough time in little India.

daslicer
08-22-2018, 10:26 AM
I also have a few friends/family in the medical field. I don't care enough to spend time trying to get them to guess at a diagnosis of a player they did not treat, to do so is speculation.
Look I am not one of the ones who agree with the way Kawhi handled things, that and the injury makes me wonder if Lakers should hesitate before looking to deal for him. If he proves healthy I say make a decent offer but still don't overpay. If he comes at a decent price in trade, great. Other wise the gamble Lakers made is the correct one even if he goes to Clips or stays.

The injury was bs and it will show this year when Kawhi is back to MVP form. I trust my family/friends about that injury and know they were not taking sides since they are not spur fans. You could say they are speculating but I'm going to trust them since they have actually treated people with that condition and know what to expect. If the injury was legit it's weird and strange that Kawhi would run away from Spurs doctors in NYC. The only reason why he would run away from them is because the injury wasn't legit and he didn't want to get exposed. This was a screw job by Kawhi and his Uncle to get out of SA and nothing more.

LCM
08-22-2018, 11:19 AM
The injury was bs and it will show this year when Kawhi is back to MVP form. I trust my family/friends about that injury and know they were not taking sides since they are not spur fans. You could say they are speculating but I'm going to trust them since they have actually treated people with that condition and know what to expect. If the injury was legit it's weird and strange that Kawhi would run away from Spurs doctors in NYC. The only reason why he would run away from them is because the injury wasn't legit and he didn't want to get exposed. This was a screw job by Kawhi and his Uncle to get out of SA and nothing more.

Just curious, how long would your family speculate the average amount of time to rehab from the quad muscle needing to be built up again? Example, an ankle takes 4 to 6 weeks, depending on it not being a high ankle sprain. What's the average time frame for quad rehab?